Brittany & Jon: Anniversary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I ate some food but some of it was spilled on my skirt along with some more booze, soon Mary, the other Bi girl, led me to a dark corner. She said she needed to clean me up some. She took off my skirt and tried to brush it off. Than she took a wet rag or towel and brushed my breasts just like the other girl did. That felt good. She wiped down my thighs too. That felt good. My pussy was tingling. She got closer and closer to in between my legs and when she brushed my clit through my panties I jumped. She said she was sorry but kept wiping. She also breathed in through her nose like Tiffany had but she did it longer and smiled as she did. Soon she kissed me and again I kissed back. During the second kiss she began to rub my clit through my panties. I groaned and leaned back against the wall but again I realized who I was kissing and who was making me feel so good. I told her to stop. She didn't so I scooted sideways and away from her hand. I looked at her and told her angrily I said to stop. She looked puzzled and I explained that I didn't want that. I was engaged after all. She still tried to kiss me again and I almost gave in but instead I fled from her. I ended up in the middle of the room with two of the strippers staring at me, before I realized I had forgotten my skirt. I looked back where I had been and could see Mary there. She looked like she was waiting for me to come back so I grabbed a class and drank it down than went over and kissed the two strippers, it was vary hard and passionate, and I... sucked on their tongues."

She looked down at this point and said, "I'm sorry Jon, I knew what I was doing but I wanted to feel a guy's lips on mine after that experience. They each tried to grab me but I managed to dance away. Soon after My Matron of Honor and another friend grabbed me, I..I am not sure what happened next. They said something about it was time to go home but I didn't want to. I was totally drunk by than and I knew it but I also wanted to stay. One friend had encouraged me to stay for one last blast and that sounded good. I don't know what happen next...or how I got home... except... that is."

As she said "except" a thoughtful look appeared on her face like she was remembering something than at after a few seconds after she said "That is, " a look of shock and fear came on her face.

She said, in a shocked voice, "NOOooo. I couldn't have." She put her face down in her hands and started to cry.

Jon who had been on the other side of the room quickly strode to her and sat down on the couch. He had felt like comforting her a couple of times but fought it, trying to keep a detachment but she sounded so much in pain now he had to comfort her. He held and she whipped her arms around him and sobbed.

"What did you remember?" he asked very gently.

"I...I had a climax as someone did something to me, they were right in front of me. There was some pain and I don't know who it was." she wailed.

She looked at Jon with tear streaked eyes and asked, "Please forgive me... I most have let someone do it. I didn't mean to."

"I know." he said gently.

Chelsea asked, "Can you turn that image off now? We don't need it anymore."

"Of course,"

He pressed the button with one hand while keeping the other around his wife. He mispushed a button because the image jumped to another scene instead of being turned off. It was at the beginning, and showed the image of Brittany giving the stripper a blow job.

"Opps, I didn't mean to do that."

He looked at the picture and something caught his eye for he zoomed into a background shot ."I didn't see that before" he mumbled as he turned off the image.

Chelsea asked, "What other rumors did you hear?"

"There was one about her having sex with three guys. I have heard that one a few times and it was either just before our wedding or a couple months later, during that month I was gone."

Brittany gasped again and said, "I didn't do that! Not with three guys and not after we were married."

She pleaded with him, "Please believe me. I never had sex with anyone afterwards."

"I believe you didn't after we got married but at the party maybe? There had to be some reason for the rumor."

"No! Not with three! Not with one."

She buried her head in his shoulder and said. "Nooo, I didn't."

There was a pause and Chelsea spoke, "What was the last rumor?"

Jon brushed his wife's hair than said, "I have heard more than once that Brittany went to a lesbian orgy. Again it was either just before or just after we were married."

Brittany looked up at that with a puzzled look on her face.

"I've never done anything like that. Why would someone say that?" Brittany said.

Chelsea said, "Maybe someone saw you at the party? Or Someone who looked like you attended one."

"Maybe, there are some of my friends who are my height and have blond hair."

Chelsea turned to Jon and said, "She is right. That second girl doesn't have to be Brittany. Half the girls there had blond hair, some even dyed theirs so they could look the same. Most happened to be or are almost the same height and weight. So the Lez girl could be a look alike."

"That most be it. I'm not lez or Bi or ...."

As her voice trailed off Jon asked, "you remember something?"

"It was something I had already remembered but I try not to... After I escaped from Jane and Toni I laughed and stumbled in someone's arms. It was Tiffany, she took me by the hand and led me to a room. No one was in the room but just before we went in Mary joined us. She looked around, perhaps to see if anyone was looking, as Tiffany opened the door and pulled me into the room. I asked, just before we went in, what we were doing and they said something about a special wedding present. I giggled at that and said good I wanted one. They said they could tell by looking at me, that I not only wanted it I needed it.

"Soon they put me against a wall and began to caress my boobs again. For a moment I thought about slapping one of them because I had already said no. God, it felt so good, with both touching them. Soon one was sucking on a nipple. I gasped from the pleasure. I looked down at her mouth on the nipple sucking away and part of my mind rebelled but I couldn't move. I liked it too much. Seconds later I felt a hand between my legs, Mary was rubbing my clit again. That almost sent me through the roof. I don't know how long they did that but after a while Mary said, ‘lets get those wet panties off.' She pushed them down and before I could kick them off she placed her hand on my bare pussy. She just cupped it but her skin against me felt like heaven," here Brittany looked at her husband for a moment, " Much like your hands did during our honeymoon."

She paused and than continued, "She left it there for a moment than stroked it very gently, she made sighing noises as she did and I groaned. God, I almost came than. Next she stuck the tip of one finger in my slit and stroked it up and down the inside. I begged her saying please... I'm, I'm not sure if I wanted her to stick in further or to take it out. She continued and than she began to suck on my other boob. Tiffany began to lick hers. She stopped and said how beautiful my boobs were. She added that you were lucky to have a wife with such sexy tits. You would be able to enjoy them every day."

Jon said, "She was right, they are beautiful and so sexy I can barely stand it some times. I am lucky."

Brittany smiled at him than said, "she went back to licking. Mary next stuck two fingers in, I winced anticipating some pain but she said that she wasn't sticking them in that far. That was for my husband. She brushed her two fingers against one side than brought her fingers to her mouth. She sucked on them and told me that she liked my taste, then she sniffed her fingers and said that she liked my smell too. Tiffany stopped her licking and said that Mary was right I smelled very good, and exciting. I realized than what they had been smelling in the bathroom and while I was against the wall with Mary. It was my excitement.

"Mary put her fingers back in me and said that she couldn't wait to taste me at the source of my juices. I knew what she meant and asked her not to. I said in a begging voice please don't do that. I knew I wouldn't stop her if she tried to lick my pussy but I didn't want her to. Not only because she was a girl but because no boy had ever done that to me and I wanted your tongue to be the first one I felt. She was disappointed but agreed not to but she went on to say she could taste me like that. She stuck her fingers in me rubbed the walls of my pussy than sucked on them. She did that at least half a dozen times.

"They kept it up for a while I lost track of time but I felt a climax building and they encouraged me. Telling me to cum, that I needed it and d eserved it. I just learned back against the wall as Mary begun to make fucking motions with her two fingers. In and out of my pussy. In and out. It was so good, with Tiffany sucking and licking my boobs. Finally I felt it reaching its peek, Mary said ‘that's it cum for me, Cum against my hand'. I started bucking against her hand. I couldn't help myself. Finally it hit and I almost screamed and my head jerked back against the wall. That may have been the pain I felt because it was hard enough to hurt but I didn't care, for until our wedding night it was the largest orgasm I ever had. There had been times when I played with myself till I orgasmed and a couple of boys I had dated managed to, rub my clit through my pants making me cum, but not like that. I jerked, I tried to push my hips higher to drive her fingers deeper but she pulled them partially out. I grabbed Tiffany's head and pushed it against my boob she was sucking on."

Here she turned and looked up at her husband and said, "You gave me a bigger orgasm when you first licked me and later when you came inside of me for the first time. Both felt better than even that time with them.

"When I was done they released me and told me I did good. Mary was sucking her fingers and Tiffany stuck three fingers in for a moment and smelled, than sucked them. She smiled and said that Jon was lucky I cum so good. I thought I better leave the room so I grabbed for my panties. They were soaked and stained but I wanted a barrier between me and those guys outside. I knew what they would want."

She turned to look at her husband with tears in her eyes, "I tried to be good."

He stroked her hair and said, "I know."

"I... I don't what happened after I left the room. The next thing I can remember I was in my bed the next day, with a hang over. "

Chelsea said, "Don't look at me, I left before all that happened. But maybe Jane would know. Why don't you call her? She should still be up."

Brittany looked at Jon who told her to call and they would go over if need be. She got up, found her address book and made the call. Jon wasn't really listening though since he had gone to the TV and was examining a couple of the scenes from the recording. Chelsea asked about it but he just said he thought he had seen something in the back ground. She said bye and that she hoped Jane could explain things than headed for the door.

Before she went out the door she stopped and said to Jon, "You do know that a lot of things can break a hymen over the years?"

"Yes, I know. I have read up on it now. It could have happened during Gymnastics. If that had been the only thing without all those rumors and that recording I would not have said anything. I would definitely not done all this," he indicated the chair and handcuffs."

She nodded and opened the door to leave.

Both Jon and Brittany yelled thanks, as she walked out the door.

Brittany was able to get Jane on the phone and after explaining that they had something very important to discuss she was told they could come over. Jon reminded his wife she had to put her panties on and after she did they drove to Jane and her husband's house

Once they were let in and were seated Jon quickly explained to Jane about the recording. Jane was mystified about the two areas on the recording that Brittany claimed she didn't do. She agreed that Brittany was innocent of those two things. She went on to say that she and another friend had heard about the three strippers and the plan to get Brittany drunk so she would dance one last time. They decided they better watch her to make sure she didn't do anything she would regret. In that atmosphere anything could happen, especially since most of those invited were the more sexually active friends.

They watched Susan, one of Brittany's bridesmaids and the one who had planned the party with help from her brother, keep giving Brittany large glasses of the booze they had served. Jane and the other friend had taken away some of those glasses. That included taking away a glass from Brittany when she was running around in just her panties. Susan was also the main person who had forced Brittany to drink while handcuffed. Two other girls had taken turns with that thinking it was fun to make her drink. During the party both friends, more than once each, had intercepted strippers who had been headed toward Brittany with lust in their eyes. Lori had to kiss one to distract him and than managed to slip away from him when another topless girl walked by. At the point, after Lori's kiss, both girls decided it was time for Brittany to leave. Jane went to her and asked where her clothes were but Brittany had said she didn't know. Brittany interrupted at that point and explained that she hadn't known. At one point she thought she had known were her skirt was but had no idea where her blouse and bra were. Eventually she forgot exactly where her skirt was also.

Jane continued by saying that soon after they told her it was time to go, Brittany had laughed and than suddenly jerked away and ran. She disappeared somehow. Both were worried because one of the strippers disappeared about that time. Jane explained they later saw the stripper talking to Susan's brother. She had seen him lurking about a couple of times during the party. Now he was looking at the topless girls and at the same time he seemed to be searching for someone. He did both while staying in the background out of sight. The only reason Jane saw him at all was because she was going everywhere looking for Brittany. They eventually found her, breathing hard, in the hallway leading to the bathrooms and other rooms. She was standing there with a determined and angry look on her face. She was looking around like she trying to find someone or something. No else was around though.

Brittany said, "I kinda remember that. There's something about somebody leaning against me and touching me. I don't know if it was Tiffany or Mary while I was in the room or someone in the hallway. The person is shadowery, and it was partially dark in the room. One light was on but they hadn't turned all the lights on. I think I tried to slap him, but I can't remember for sure. He wanted to do something I didn't want to. I remember thinking about slapping one of the girls at first, after the took me in the room. That was before they leaned me against the wall."

Jane continued, "After we found you we wanted to make sure you hadn't done anything. You were breathing hard but there was no blood on your panties," She looked embarrassed and continued, "We, um, that is I bent down and looked between your legs. As far as I could tell I thought you had cum but I couldn't be for sure, it looked and smelled like you had but I didn't want to look that close and as I said there was no blood. You mumbled something about not wanting to have sex tonight but we said we didn't want to. On the way out we found your clothes and discussed if we had failed to protect you. I thought you had had sex with someone. But Lori saw the way Tiffany and Mary looked at you as we found your clothes. I glanced their way and each had a look of victory on their faces. As well as lust. I felt relief when we both came to the conclusion that they had been with you, and not some man."

Brittany looked up with a smile and said , "Than I didn't fuck anyone at the party? And no one fucked me?"

"Not that we were able to see. And we watched you most of the evening."

"Than I was a virgin on my wedding night after all," she said very excitedly.

She turned to Jon, with tears in her eyes and said, "You were my first. I'm glad, I wanted you to be so bad, and than there was that girl on that recording, you doubted me and I doubted myself."

She got up walked over to where Jane was seating and hugged her, "Thank you for watching over me, for helping me make Jon my first man."

Jane smiled and said she was glad it worked out.

Jon smiled at Brittany for a moment but said, "there are still the rumors."

Brittany's friend asked, "What rumors?"

He said, "the first one was explained already I think. It said that Brittany attended a lez orgy just before or just after we were married."

Jane, "How was that explained?"

Brittany looked stricken, and quickly shook her head at Jon, but he said, "Two Bi girls tried to seduce Brittany at the party."

"By the looks on their faces that night Mary and Tiffany did more than try but I see your point. If someone saw them with Brittany they might have told someone else, that person told someone else and soon the fact that the she was with those two turned into an orgy.... Hello Dear."

At that point Jane's husband Kyle, came in and sat down. Greetings were spoken and he was quickly brought up to date. He shook his head and said something about a tough situation.

He finished his comment with a question, "So a girl did lose her cherry at the party though?"

Jon said, "If that part wasn't faked it does look like it, but I thought up another reason for the blood."

End Notes:

End of part Two and Part three will be posted soon.