Brittany & Jon: Anniversary Ch. 03

Story Info
They find answers, celebrate & get peeked at.
10.4k words
4
55.6k
10

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's Notes: Again I put in a bit of part 2 to help you catch up.

Jon smiled at Brittany for a moment that said, "there are still the rumors."

Brittany's friend asked, "What rumors?"

He said, "the first one was explained already I think. It said that Brittany attended a lez orgy just before or just after we were married."

Jane, "How was that explained?"

Brittany looked stricken, and quickly shook her head at Jon, but he said, "Two Bi girls tried to seduce Brittany at the party."

"By the looks on their faces that night Mary and Tiffany did more than try but I see your point. If someone saw them with Brittany they might have told someone else, that person told someone else and soon the fact that the she was with those two turned into an orgy.... Hello Dear."

At that point Jane's husband Kyle, came in and sat down. Greetings were spoken and he was quickly brought up to date. He shook his head and said something about a tough situation.

He finished his comment with a question, "So a girl did lose her cherry at the party though?"

Jon said, "If that part wasn't faked it does look like it, but I thought up another reason for the blood."

PART3

Three voices said, "Oh?"

"Yes, if she had been on her period there could have been some blood, uh, spilling out."

"If she was at the end and horny as well as drunk than yes I could see someone doing that," Jane said as she glanced at her husband with an embarrassed look,

Jon continued, "That may not explain how the guy first entered her though. It was almost like he hit a barrier and pulled back than jammed it through."

Kyle said, "It might have just looked that way, but he, um, he could have been just making sure he got in all the way at once,"

Jon nodded and Brittany agreed with Kyle.

Jane asked "What was the second rumor?"

"That she had sex with three guys, at the same time. I have heard two versions, one was that she had them one right after the other and one said that she did them at the same time. After we got married, probably during the month I was gone."

Kyle said, "No wonder you're concerned about that one."

Brittany said, "I didn't do it. After we got married I've never even given anyone a blow job much less fuck three guys at once. I never gave a blow job before either but defiantly not afterwards."

Jane asked, "Did you do anything with three guys?"

"No! Not sexually. Well, three guys did visit while Jon was away. But we didn't do anything."

Jane said "Oh? Nothing at all?"

Brittany looked embarrassed and said, "Well, I did kinda kiss one of them."

Her husband said, "What?!"

"Well, Tony came over. He was there for a while talking. I thought he wanted to do more than just talk, by his attitude, but I didn't know how to get rid of him."

"Tony is not always a good person, he does have a habit of trying t o take advantage of situations and than exaggerating what he does do." Kyle said.

"At one point he was talking about how nice I looked, and he was saying it in a nice way, not like he was trying to take advantage of me. I relaxed and complimented him back. After a couple minutes he said it again but this time he got closer, and a minute later closer still. Before I knew it he was right in front of me looking at me like he was expecting something. I...I kissed him. I'm sorry Jon, it was the third week you were gone I was horny and he had said such nice things about me and how he thought it was too bad I was married or he would want me. We kissed three or four times. He tried to shove his tongue in my mouth but I refuse to allow him to. After the third kiss I realized what I was doing and backed off. I said No more. I was sorry but I had gone too far as it was. He said he understood, I was just deciding to tell him to leave since it looked like he still was going to try to kiss me and... to do more, when two guys knocked on the door. They were friends of yours Jon. They hadn't been told you were out of town. I invited them and gave everyone some beer. I had one too. Tony made some more compliments, which he got the other two to agree to, and he suggested a couple things but I shook my head and when they were done I went to the door and told them that I would tell you Jon that the had stopped by. Your friends left leering at me because of what Tony had suggested, and soon after Tony left. He most have realized he wasn't getting anything, not any more kisses, not a blow job and especially not being fucked."

Kyle said, "And he probably made up a story about what happened, especially if he was mad at you for not doing more."

Jane added, "Which would explain that rumor."

Brittany turned to Jon who had been silent, "You believe me Jon? I know I've lied to you about certain things but I am telling the truth. Nothing happened beyond the couple of kisses and they won't even French kisses."

"I think I believe you about that. Kyle is correct about Tony. He would go there hoping for some and he would lie about what he did do. But there is the last rumor, and this one is the worst. My best man would not have lied or exaggerating about what I heard him say. He does not brag much at all and does not make up what he brags about."

Jane slowly cautiously asked, "What did he say?"

"I over heard him say while talking over the phone, that Brittany had given him a blow job on our wedding day."

Jane gasped and looked strange.

Brittany said very determinedly, "I never did that, not before, not after and defiantly not on our wedding day."

Jon continued, "If it is true the only time she would have had time to do it was during the reception, which meant that not only did she have sex with some one else but it was before she had it with me."

Jane said, "She didn't"

Jon said, "You sound confident."

"I know Brittany and she would not do that but I know who did give him a blow job."

Jon raised his eyebrows in a question and Brittany said "You do?"

Brittany's friend looked at her husband, ‘"You are not going to like this Kyle."

Jokingly he asked, "Who was it my sister?"

Jane shook her head and said, "I..... I need to tell you but you are going to get angry."

Brittany suddenly looked at her with her mouth open than said in a shocked voice, "Jane?!"

She just nodded to Brittany than turned back to Kyle, even though she is speaking to everyone, "You know that as the Matron of Honor I had a dress that was almost exactly like Brittany's. It was light, very light, yellow and had no train or vail but those were the only differences."

Kyle said, "Yes I know that." but it was in a voice that asked "So?"

In a low voice she said, "I gave him the blow job."

Kyle stared at her and said "What???!!" in a loud voice.

This was followed closely by Jon saying the same thing not so loud.

"It was at an after reception party. Even though it may sound like it no sex happened at the reception, two or three girls did some dirty dancing for a couple minutes and a couple people hooked up for sex that evening but that's all, at the reception."

Jon said, "except for some kissing that went on," while he gave his wife a significant look.

She looked embarrassed but didn't say anything

"Well, there were some after wedding parties some people had planned. One was for the wedding party. There were drinks served and I had a couple, but most of the others had enough to get half way drunk. Your best man was more drunk, he had drunk some at the reception. Someone came up with the suggestion for all the bridesmaids to give all the grooms men a blow job. She giggled afterwards so we thought she was just being funny But, after a few minutes Jenny took up the suggestion and started arguing for it. After a few more drinks a couple others, Jan and Toni, I think joined her. Soon the rest chimed in saying they would do it, of course all the guys said yes. With one exception. Tyler said no at first. In fact he tried to talk them out of it as I did.

Kyle asked, "Tyler? The guy with the wild looking hair?"

Jon said, "No, this is a different one. This one is a cousin of mine and a long time friend. And he is married."

Jane continued, "Anyway they all finally agreed and after some couching even Tyler allowed, Jenny I think, to give him a blow job. While they were discussing the idea and while they were getting ready to do it most of them stated how unfair it was that your best man wasn't going to get one."

She sighed paused sighed again than continued, "I don't know if it was because I was tipsy or what, but when the girls were almost half way done I decided it was unfair. I had agreed with them as they said it before but just in my mind, but all of a sudden I wanted to do something for him. I led him to another room and unzipped his pants, took his cock out. I got on my knees and took him in my mouth. I sucked at first and than licked him up and down the bottom of his shaft. Than licked the top. I sucked some more on just the head, than deep throated him. He is slightly longer than you Kyle but I still got him all in my mouth. He groaned and grabbed my head, keeping his cock in my mouth that deep. That was when he said something strange. He told me to suck but he called me by your name Brittany. Twice. I wondered why he would call me Brittany but maybe after what you just said in his drunkenness he thought I was you,"

Brittany said, "Your dress did look very much like mine."

"I am taller than you and chubbier but I do have blond hair and that day it was done in a style like yours. He was as blitzed as I have not seen anyone for a long time, so he might have just looked at the dress and my hair."

She glanced at Kyle and couldn't take the shocked look on her husband's face anymore and looked down.

She than continued with the story, "I kept sucking but as soon as he moved his hands I moved back and licked some more and nibbled on the head of his cock. I began to stroke him with my hand and soon he groaned big time and began to fuck my mouth. Half a minute later, he yelled ‘I'm cuming Brittany'. I felt him jerked, he moaned-yelled again and I felt his cum sprout into my mouth. And again and again I felt him sprout. I think ten times he sprouted. Than some of his cum just dribbled out. I had taken him out of my mouth and he watched it dribble. He drew me up to my feet, kissed me hard, than said ‘thank you Brittany that was very good, I have been attracted to you since Jon first introduced us. I will always remember This.' As drunk as he was I had troubl e understanding him but that's was the gist of what he said. Obviously he did remember it. I tried to say I wasn't Brittany but he just turned and zipped up his pants just before some of the others rushed in. I licked my lips to make sure all of his sperm was gone and I don't think anyone realized what I had done. They would have been very shocked if they had seen it."

Kyle just sat there with his mouth open.

Jon said, "I'm shocked and I think your husband is even more shocked."

Brittany said, "Me Too"

"I was shocked also," she said in a small voice, "I... don't know why I did it. It just fit with my mood."

"I think we need to talk about this," Kyle finally said.

Jon said, "I think we need to go and let them talk this out."

Brittany, getting up, said, "I think so too," She turned to look at her friend who was looking at Kyle trying to see how her husband was taking this and what he was thinking.

Brittany said very relieved sounding, "Thank you, I'm glad I found out I was a virgin and now Jon knows I didn't give anyone a blow job. Not even to that stripper."

"I know you didn't give him one."

"Now you believe me?"

"That part of the recording was faked."

She said "Huh?" and this was followed by first Kyle than his wife saying "What?" and "Huh?"

Jon brought a DVD case out of his pocket and said, "If I may play this I can show you. It won't take long and than we will leave and let you talk."

They said it was OK. Kyle gave an undiscernible glance at his wife and turned on the DVD player and TV.

Jon put in the DVD and took the remote. He got the recording to the right place. He found the place where it showed the stripper moving his cock toward Brittany's mouth. Jon said watch carefully. As the guy moved it upward and over there was a rough spot for a second or two. The image jerked forward instead of smoothly flowed as the rest of the recording did. Jon manipulated the controls again and the image jumped to soon after it showed Brittany start sucking on the cock. He zoomed in the background.

He said, "Check out that larger portrait on the wall."

He paused than continued, "Half of the picture is missing for three seconds. Somebody most have been standing there, perhaps the stripper, and had to be removed. Whoever did this probably replaced the images behind where the stripper really was but forgot to fix half of the painting for a couple of seconds."

All three of the others looked at the image with wide eyes.

Jane said, "who?"

Brittany demanded, "How long have you known this?"

"Just at the end of when Chelsea was there just before I turned off the player. I noticed something strange and checked it out. And who? I don't know."

Kyle said, "I believe you're correct, that was faked.... Now if only something else had been faked."

He gave his wife a significant look. She couldn't meet his gaze and just looked down.

She looked back up a moment later as she asked Jon to show the girl who had sex with two strippers. He hurried got to that place.

As it played Kyle said,"No wonder you thought that might be Brittany."

Jane asked to see it again and Jon set it to go through that portion again. After it was done she looked thoughtful for a moment.

She said, "I think that is Uhu."

Brittany said, "Uhu?!"

"Yes, she was the one who took the recording as I recall," Brittany nodded, "and she does look a lot like you. Except for her Asian eyes that is. She even dyes her hair blond because she thinks American men want blondes."

Again Brittany nodded that that was true.

Jane continued, "She is almost your twin when you two stand together and no one looks at your faces."

Jon said, "That would explain the strange angle of the camera. She put it down to so she could suck on that one guy. I wonder if she left it on on purpose or just forgot to turn it off."

Jane said, "She might have done it on purpose. I think she would have liked to see herself on a recording....And before either of you men ask, I don't know if she was a virgin before that night."

She turned to look at her husband who was not looking at her. She sighed and looked at Brittany.

Jon said, "Uhm, I think we need to get going.... Looks like you have something to discuss and we may have something to celebrate..... if we still do?"

At the last he looked at Brittany who just smiled and nodded her head. He wasn't sure if that nod meant they did have something to celebrate or if they should leave.

Both got up and said their good byes. They let themselves out sin ce their friends were distracted. As the drove away they talked.

Jon asked, "You know them better than I do, will they be Okay?"

"I believe their marriage will survive."

"I think it has been damaged though."

"Yes it has but they love each other and as far as I know that was the only thing Jane has done since they got married. She had given a few blow jobs before but stopped after she got engaged to Kyle. Except perhaps to Kyle. She has been very strict about such matters. I believe her when she said the only reason she stuck around at my bachelorette party after the strippers arrived was to watch over me. I'm glad she did. I... I might have done something if they hadn't been there."

"You didn't and that is what matters but...... do we celebrate tonight or not? We still got time for dinner and dancing." He said the last slowly and carefully like he was expecting a negative response.

After a short pause Brittany said, "Yes, we can celebrate. I'm so relieved that I feel like celebrating, but tomorrow when my arms are sore I will feel different. You better watch how you treat me than and for days to come."

He nodded and said that he understood.

They went home where he quickly changed to an outfit she liked and hurried to a restaurant that was located very near a nightclub they liked. It wasn't the place they had expected to go to that night but it was better than they usually could afford and it served dinner late. Plus it was within walking distance of the nightclub. They ate and reminiscent about their courtship and wedding. Jon was still being very careful in his speech and his treatment of Brittany. Afterward they went to the night club where they had drinks to celebrate and danced. After half a dozen dances, she ended one with a very erotic, very energetic dance. She showed plenty of what leg was under her skirt and even a her panties as her movements flipped her skirt up. She arched her chest throwing her breasts at her husband.

Many of the other guys watched her movements but she paid them no attention for she was interested only in one guy's attention. During her dance some of the other women in the club started dirty dancing. Some just because they thought if she did than they could also but others did it to get the attention of their dates back to them.

At one point as she danced very close to Jon almost touching his chest and the front of his pants, she said, "This is what I danced for the strippers those three times, but I promise you that I will do it only for you from now on."

She danced backwards swinging her hips and chest causing her breasts to bounce provocatively. She swung a leg out causing her skirt to ride up showing her thigh almost to her panties. She next moved back to her husband, brushing against his front provocatively, then brushed her hips against his hips or as close as she could get, then leaned forward.

Once her head was next to his she said, "And I am dancing even more dirty for you," she paused took a breath and added, "I don't have to be drunk to do it for you."

Jon watched her and said, "In that case lets go dance at home, and I don't mean standing up."

She smiled and said, "Sounds good, I like that type of dancing."

They stopped suddenly, got their stuff and left. They didn't notice the smug looks on the faces of other patrons who knew why they were leaving. One customer wasn't smiling though. He just shook his head, wondering why his plan hadn't worked. If he had been alone he would have thrown a fit. Tommy thought that he should have been the one to get Brittany's cherry. She was such a cute, sexy girl that he had been after for months. He had known her for years but hadn't set his sights on her until a few months before that. He had been working at it when Jon came along. Then she fell for that bastard. During one date Tommy had his fingers in her pussy at one point. He knew by her reaction that he had surprised her by getting his hand under her skirt without her realizing it, but Jon, who hadn't even started dating her yet, had come along and interrupted him. He had had to pull his hand out fast to keep Jon from seeing him. Brittany had relaxed at that point so he knew she hadn't been all that comfortable where his hand been but he thought that the good feelings would have won her over. Jon ruined that though and he went on to ruin his whole scheme to get into Brittany' pussy first. That SOB, ended up marring her and depriving him of the fruits of his labor. Now he was going to break up the two and get Brittany for himself, at least for few weeks, a few months at most and when he had had his fill of her he would just drop her. He would make it sudden and totally unexpected. They would be living together and one day he would just call her a slut and tell her to get out. Of course she won't understand but he could explain it to her and than kick her out, that should pay her back for giving her cherry to some one else.