Brittany & Jon: Thrice Tempted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She managed to turn her head and ask, "That's full power, when did you change the batteries?"

"While you were in the bathroom. I took the vibrator into the kitchen with me; I thought we had some batteries for it. You like my surprise?"

She ground her body onto his shaft and managed to get out, "O God Yes!" before groans took over her mouth.

It was difficult for him but he managed to fuck her pussy with the vibrator while fucking her butt with his shaft. She groaned big time enjoying the double sensations. It had been exactly what she been wanting since her experience in the Club. It wasn't as good as two live ones, or so she thought, but she wasn't going to complain. This was sooo Gooood.

She must have had half a dozen orgasms before he came in her rectum. This time she cleaned him up, sucking on him as she did. She wanted him in her mouth almost as much as in her pussy, so she took every opportunity to suck him. She even sucked him to a climax once. He didn't have enough sperm to fill her mouth by that time but it still was wonderful.

They continued fucking with breaks for rest and eating and using the bathroom. He still was giving her water to drink. At one point, Jon shoved the vibrator up her butt just before shoving his cock up her pussy. She was on her stomach and he placed the vibrator at her butt hole then pushed it in without warning. Three fourths of the way in one shove. She let out a half pain half pleasure noise then sighed for even with the hooked tip and the pain that was wonderful. Her legs were hanging over the bed and while keeping the device in with one hand he positioned himself and shoved his cock into her pussy with one stroke. Brittany again screamed out her enjoyment of the sudden intrusion. She humped against both, enjoying the feeling of getting two itches taken care of at the same time. It felt like nothing she had ever experienced before, not even the slow play when he had handcuffed her to the bed and used a feather on her. Brittany had never thought about using the vibrator in her rectum, much less putting it in there before. She was glad Jon thought it up. It was a good way for her to get a double penetration without actually having sex with another person. She still wanted to do that and sometimes when she closed her eyes to rest, she saw those three cocks she had seen at the club, that big one would feel good right now but no way would she do it, even the way she was.

Jon concentrated on shoving in himself and the vibrator. He tried doing both at the same time, but then he alternated pulling out his shaft as he pushed in the vibrator. He was surprised that he could feel the device through the wall of flesh that separated her pussy from her rectum. He had heard one could feel what was in the other one but hadn't really believed it, until now. With this he could feel the vibrations and it felt good. Of course he had felt the vibrator while it was in her slit and he was in her butt hole but this was different somehow.

As the time passed he was glad the doctor had given him the Viagra. As much sex as they had during the last two days, he would have given out a lot sooner. Even with the short naps and stopping to eat something, he still would have reached the point of not being able to get a rise out of his cock. Even now the last couple of climaxes had taken forever to reach the end point, and there had been only a tiny bit of cum when he did. He thought the stuff she had drunk was finally giving up its influence on her body and he was glad. He was tired and the sex was starting to reach the point of being a pain. She still needed a sex fix but their rest times were longer now.

Jon took his second to the last Viagra and continued to fuck his wife. They rested and ate, then had sex some more. They both fell asleep for a few minutes but she woke him up by sucking on his soft and slimy cock. It was coated with both of their juices, but she obviously didn't care. He almost said, "what again?" but he ended up sucking her to a climax. Her pussy was slimy but he managed to lick and suck her clit anyway. He was hard enough to put it inside her when she climaxed. She changed her mind though and had him lay on his back. She straddled him and fucked him. It took a very long time, he thought about having her stop. She was doing all the work and was evidently still enjoying it but he was tired and her hopping up and down like that was almost an irritation. He went on though, letting her fuck him like that. There had been a couple of times during their normal love making sessions where they had stopped before his last climax. He seemed to reach a plateau and stayed there without getting close so they had stopped.

Finally he came. The end came suddenly once it started building. The extra thrill that signaled the end was approaching begun, then he was there letting out a soft yell of euphoria. It had been more powerful than he had expected. They rested some, with her kissing him, and thanking him tenderly. Soon after they slept and fucked twice more after waking two hours later. He had used his last pill and she seemed to be over it enough to relax and sleep. She ate something, had more water then set about getting ready to go the nearest law enforcement office to make out a complaint. She soon discovered something, however, that would delay her leaving.

Brittany hurried down to the laundry room. She was mostly recovered from the over dose of the 'cocktail' she had been given but she was still feeling some effects. The itching was gone, which she was very grateful for, but she still was horny. It was now at a controllable, almost normal stage but she still wanted to have sex. Her pussy was very tender and it looked like it had been beaten but she still felt aroused enough to want more fucking. Her anus felt sore but she wouldn't mind another butt fucking either. She shook her head in wonderment that she could still want more sex after the last two and a half days. Even after a showering a couple of times she still felt like she was leaking more of Jon's cum. He had filled all her holes so many times it amazed her that she wasn't leaking his stuff continuously.

She did want to have sex but she also had to get the sheriff's office. They wanted to talk to her about Tommy giving her the stuff. She wanted to talk to them about that too. He had tried to get her to fuck three guys by feeding her an overdose of sex juice. Now that most of the effects were out of her system she could go down there without wanting to play with herself the whole time she was talking to whoever she would be talking to. Or even worse being distracted by wanting to have sex with the sheriff.

She needed some clean clothes for that though, which was why she was doing laundry. She hurried in and picked a washer that was empty. There were only five in this room and three dryers so there had been times that she had to wait but only one was going now.

A minute after she had the clothes in and started up the washer, someone came in. Brittany looked up in surprise to see Jonni. She had seen and talked to her before while doing clothes and liked the other woman. Jonni was somebody that didn't take guff from anyone and she looked very muscular. Something Brittany wouldn't mind being except that it would make her look more like a guy. Jonni didn't seem to mind though.

Jonni looked surprised, then smiled when she saw Brittany standing by the washer. Brittany perked up when she saw the smile. She liked the fact that someone she looked up to liked seeing her. They had some nice talks over the last few weeks. They had met in the laundry room, one day when they happened to be doing their clothes at the same time. Since then Brittany had seen her in there almost every week. They had some good talks, about their backgrounds, about clothing and hair styles etc... They talked about guys and how some guys would let you down. "Sisters" usually didn't.

Once while they were chatting while waiting for their clothes to be done, Jonni had entertained her with some stories how she had gotten the better of guys. Once Jonni had been at a bar she liked to go to one night when some guy who was half blasted would not let a woman alone. He had arrived separately and at first they had talked at the bar. The guy however had drunk more and then gotten aggressive. Pawing the woman and trying to kiss her. At first the woman hadn't minded but he kept trying to squeeze her boobs and get a feel of her butt. Since they were seated that meant he had to reach around her and work his hand under her butt. She had slapped his hand away three times but he kept at it. Finally Jonni had enough and went over to them and asked the girl if she wanted some help with the jerk. She said she didn't want to be a bother, but Jonni said it wouldn't be. The guy turned to Jonni and started to say something about minding her own business or else when Jonni rabbit punched him. The guy had a very comical, shocked expression on his face and tried to react but Jonni punched him again which knocked the wind out of him. She then pulled him off the stool and to the back door where she threw him out. She came back to the woman and said "See no problem." Jonni had gone on to say that the two women had talked more then gone on to another bar for more talking and drinking.

Jonni and Brittany talked some about various things.

At one point Jonni said, "You seem more tense than usual."

"I am. I've had little sleep the past couple of days and I....um,"

She didn't want to explain to the tough older woman what she had been doing nor what had caused her to act like she was in heat.

After a pause she continued with, "I have someplace I need to be after I get done with the clothes. I'm only doing them now because I don't have anything clean to wear."

"What you got on looks nice....very nice."

Brittany glanced at her shorts and tank top. The shorts were light blue with orange squares, and very short. The top was Blue with orange rectangles. It was low cut and tight in all the right places. She couldn't remember where she had gotten it or why, but it was comfortable and she wore it around the house to relax or as now when she didn't have anything else to wear. Jon liked her in the outfit especially since she didn't wear a bra with it. She had chosen it to wear now partly because her nipples were still overly sensitive and the top was very light against them. And it was clean.

"It wouldn't be good to go to an interview all tensed up."

"Its not an interview, I'm not looking for a new job."

"Well, whatever type of appointment it is, it's still not good to go that tense. I've got strong fingers and my friends like my neck rubs."

"I don't know that sounds good but I need to get going too."

"You can't get ready until your clothes are done so sit." she waved her hand at one of three plastic chairs the management of the complex had placed in the room.

She was tense as well as turned on so she sat down. Jonni walked around behind her and gently placed her hands on Brittany's neck. She started slow, massaging the muscles. Brittany groaned in appreciation.

"Boy, you are tense, this appointment must be important...You have a fight with your husband?"

"No. It is about something else."

"Some other guy giving you a bad time? You can tell me, we sisters have to stick together."

As she talked her hands increased their pressure on the neck muscles, traveled down each shoulder, then back to the neck.

Brittany was feeling better and more relaxed, "Jon should have done this." She thought.

She said, "You're right it has to do with another guy."

Jonni didn't speak again for a couple of minutes while she kneaded Brittany's tired muscles. She increased the area of the massage, going down each shoulder to the middle of Brittany's arm muscles, back up to the neck then down her shoulder blades. This massage reminded Brittany of something and after a few seconds she was able to recall that it was exactly the same thing Steve had done while he was seducing her. Mentally Brittany shook her head, refusing to believe Jonni was doing the same. Brittany forced herself to relax and Jonni's magic hands slowly made their way around her neck and upper back. She didn't mind when Jonni's arms brushed her breasts, she wasn't Steve after all.

Jonni started talking, telling of a couple of her exploits in either verbally or physically putting down jerks. Brittany didn't mind listening to her for she wished somebody like her had been around when she had dated a couple of guys who hadn't wanted to take no for an answer. So many guys were jerks, not all of course, her husband was one that was a good guy but sometimes they seemed to be so few.

After a little while Jonni switched what she was talking about. At first Brittany was feeling very relaxed. She was enjoying the massage so much that she let her mind drift. She thought about the past two days and how turned on she had been. That brought to mind some of the things Jon liked to do that she enjoyed very much. One was how she liked him softly caressing her boobs. He would gently suck and lick them at times. She found that very pleasurable and it was relaxing just like now with Jonni.

Suddenly though she realized that what she was feeling wasn't just her imagination. She looked down and saw that Jonni had moved so that her arms were now brushing Brittany's nipples. They were very sensitive and she could feel the other woman's bare arms through the thin material of the tank top. She looked at the movement of the arms with a puzzled expression on her face. "It couldn't be what it looked like could it?" She shook her head slightly and closed her eyes again. She enjoyed the massage but the soft caressing of Jonni's arms was sending thrill bolts through Brittany since her boobs were still sensitive. She relaxed into the sensations almost moaning out loud.

Jonni was talking again and Brittany listened to her tell of the woman Jonni had rescued from that octopus of a guy. Brittany chuckled at that name for it fit the way some guys were. At that point Jonni's fingers went down her shoulder blades as the older woman used just the finger tips to press against her muscles. Steve hadn't done that, so she relaxed more again letting her mind drift to the types of things that Jon liked to do to her that felt this good.

Jonni was speaking again, "we went to another bar, where we had some wine. I like whisky at times but wine is good too. Later we went back to my place. That is where I gave her a massage like the one I'm giving you. It relaxed her very much. After more wine I gave her a full massage which she liked enough to gave me one later to return the favor. She had never given a massage like that to another woman but she did a very good job wanting to do to me what I had done to her. She found it to be very therapeutic and fun. I found what she did back to me to be therapeutic."

As she had been speaking she had increased the pressure on Brittany's boobs which had increased the good feelings. Brittany looked puzzled again wondering if she should put a stop to the massage.

At that moment Brittany's washer stopped Brittany attempted to stand but the stronger woman gently pushed her back down and said, "Let me put them in the dryer, I'm standing already."

Without waiting for approval she went over to the washed and started placing the clothes in a dryer.

"I like helping other woman relax. I can do all sorts of things for them."

She put coins in the dryer and said, "I can even help load a dryer and pay for it."

She came back to Brittany and talked some more, explaining other ways she liked to help a "sister", and then started the massage again.

After a couple of minutes Jonni spoke again, "I could do a better job if we went back to my place. I could put on some nice soft music which would help you to relax even more before you go to your important appointment."

Brittany suddenly remembered that during the first part of this conversation Jonni had said that her roommate was out of the country. She had been for four weeks and it would be another five or six before she would be back. It hadn't occurred to her before, but now she wondered exactly what type of roommate this other person was.

"There would be no noise or distractions while we relax."

Jonni had spoke that softly next to her ear just like Steve had done. "Oh no," Brittany thought, "She is trying to seduce me." She had an 'I can't believe this is happening' expression on her face then suddenly she jumped up and turned with a shocked expression on her face for a moment. "Why?" She asked herself.

To Jonni she said, "I'm sorry...uh... I need to get ready... the clothes are done and I need to get going."

She had realized that the dryer had stopped. She said, "I need to go somewhere. I can't come over to your place. I...I...I don't need to relax that way. I'm sorry, I can't go with you."

She hurriedly put the clothes into the hamper then quickly left the laundry room. "Fleeing is more like it," she thought. On the way back to their apartment she asked herself, "Why do I always apologize to someone who is trying to get me to do something I don't want to do?"

On the way up the stairs she further thought "Jonni said 'We girls need to stick together,' but she's no better than Steve... She even had a roommate-lover she was going to cheat on. Why do they always think I will give into them?"

After a minute she went on with her thoughts this time, "I started out very horny and... What she did was turning me on. Her arms caressing my nipples felt good, even the nearness of her body as she moved around me excited me. But I don't want that, I wish they would stop coming on to me."

Once in the apartment she quickly went to the bedroom and started to change. Jon saw the look on her face and asked what was bothering her. She didn't want to explain that someone she thought was a friend just tried to seduce her and that she got turned on by it, so she said she was thinking about the past couple of days.

Brittany took a couple of breaths and thought about what to wear. She didn't need to dress very nice to go to the police. She finally decided to wear her longest casual miniskirt and a nice blouse.

She hurriedly changed but what had happened was still bothering her and she asked Jon, "Why do lesbians always try to seduce me? I don't want that type of sex."

Jon was surprised but said, "I'm not sure but it may have something to do with how beautiful and appealing you are. I'm not the only guy who wants you."

She nodded, kissed him goodbye, and then left.

It took her a little bit to get to the Sheriff's office, getting lost once, since it was on the outskirts of town. She found the single story building, parked, and went inside. She was nervous since she had never been there before, and wasn't sure who to talk to. She found a counter just inside the main door, with an officer behind. Brittany went up to the officer who asked if she could be of help.

"I...I came to see Officer Gibson. A doctor at St. John's told me I should talk to Pat Gibson about my case,"

Not wanting the officer to think she had committed a crime she added, "I was given a Mickey the other night and I was told to talk to an officer so they could file a report."

The officer nodded and pointed toward a desk about midway down an aisle between desks.

"Officer Gibson is seated at that desk. You can go there."

Brittany pointed to a desk that faced the counter with a large plant covering half the top.

"That one with the plant?"

"Yes."

"Um, thank you."

The officer nodded and Brittany walked down the aisle, when she arrived at the desk a head popped out from behind the plant. It was feminine with short brown hair.