Brittany's Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
Carl turns the tables on Brittany's manipulative ways.
2.1k words
4.37
34.8k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have seen it coming. My next-door neighbor Brittany's move to seduce me while I was repairing the water leak in their shower came unexpectedly; at least mostly. She had been boldly flirtatious since the young family moved in next door. She is a relentless tease. When I discovered the wrench with the plumbers seal on the counter after her seduction, I realized her water leak wasn't from a break and the sexual advance wasn't an accident. Brittany prided herself on her successful ploy and an almost arrogant playfulness of how she could wrap men around her seductive finger. I met girls like this before. She enjoyed the power she had to get her way with men for her own personal enjoyment.

Over the next couple weeks, Brittany took every opportunity to flash smiles and more my direction to haughtily remind me of our little rendezvous. Of course, she bragged to her husband Derrick about how nice I was to come over and fix the broken pipe in his absence. She left out the dirty details of her naughty taking advantage of me while my hands were occupied. Derrick thanked me for my neighborly help. It kept him out of the doghouse while the demands of his important work required his attention, preventing him from keeping up with the home repairs. My free assistance also saved them a lot in costs. He had no idea.

Brittany's seduction was recreational. She enjoyed toying with and using men. She no doubt enjoyed boasting to her friends about her conquests. Men were playthings she enjoyed manipulating for her enjoyment, pleasure and satisfaction. There was nothing more to it for her than erotic power games. She loved her husband Derrick, or at least what he provided for her idyllic-appearing life in the suburbs. She loved her two kids. She loved to play, often in ways Derrick would never know about.

As winter began to give way to spring, the sounds of birds singing and lawn mowers coming out of hibernation filled the neighborhood. Derrick had commented how they wanted to re-landscape to create better space for their two children to play outside, often while Brittany played her own games with him inside.

I saw a landscape truck pull up in front of the neighbor's house mid-morning on a Monday as I sat on my front porch. Derrick had asked Brittany to interview a few companies to find one that could do the landscape design and renovation work, so they could make the most of the warm weather months. He also insisted she do what she could to get the lowest bid possible. He had no idea what she was willing to do. It looked like her interviews were about to begin.

Brittany winked at me as she greeted the young muscular landscaper. She was wearing a cropped tank. Her infamous nipples pushed through in a way I could see from next door, showing she wasn't wearing a bra. She wore a low short skirt around her hips that showed off her bare abs and long legs. She was barefoot and knew she was sexy. Brittany's outfit was strategic for her negotiations.

I watched as Brittany pointed around her front yard, describing the work they would like to have done. The landscaper made notes on a simple clipboard with a pencil. She strategically bent over a couple times, exposing her epic nipples, ass and labial lips. She wasn't wearing anything under her skirt. She had the rapt attention of the muscular landscaper. She was ruthless.

"Let me show you I want you to do with my backside," she said, inviting the stranger into her house, purposeful in her double entendre. "I also have a bush I want you to take care of," she said with a knowing playful wink in my direction as the door closed behind her.

A strange tinge of envy crept in as I watched Brittany invite the stranger into her house. I knew better. It was part of her manipulation. Frustrated, I went upstairs to my home office. As I sat down at my desk I couldn't resist looking out the window that overlooked their backyard. I watched as Brittany masterfully teased the unsuspecting landscaper as she pointed around her yard. He followed, helpless to her irresistible exhibitionism. I watched as she reeled in her prey with gentle touches to his arm and seductive looks.

As the landscaper began to discuss his bid for the job, Brittany skillfully moved her hands across her body. She began to haggle the price suggestively. Her methods were entirely unfair. Just as he realized this estimate was about as memorable as any he had experienced, Brittany seductively pulled her top off and stepped in closer to the unsuspecting landscaper. Her hand reached down and boldly pressed his already hard member against the front of his blue jeans. He half-heartedly tried to back away, but Brittany only followed in her pursuit. She reached up and pulled his t-shirt over his head, forcing him to drop his clipboard. She knew she had him.

Brittany leaned in and gave him a long soft kiss, allowing her tongue to penetrate his lips in search of his tongue. She felt his large hands take hold of her, pulling her in tightly against him. She knew he thought he had just taken control of her; it was exactly as she had planned. Brittany moaned approvingly. His long muscular dirty fingers moved up her body to capture her hardened nipple. She moaned again.

Brittany hurriedly reached down and opened the front of his pants, striking while the iron was hot. She yanked them down, before kneeling in front of the muscular stranger. Before he knew it, his eight-inches of thick manhood disappeared between her luscious lips. She glanced up to see if I might be watching from my office window. The corners of her filled mouth went up with a smile, enjoying that she was wonderfully playing on the lust of two men simultaneously. It made her hotter and more dangerous.

Brittany pulled down her skirt, offering herself for the complete rough enjoyment of her prey. She skillfully brought him again and again to orgasm, filling every hole with his cum. She also gave him the job, promising benefits for his hard work and unprecedented discounts. It had gone exactly as she had hoped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi Carl," Brittany flirted as she waved me over a couple days later as I stepped out of my car. She was standing in her garage wearing a halter-top and tiny shorts. She was barefoot as usual. "I was hoping I would bump into you. I have a little project for you that I hope you can help me with," she added. "Derrick could do it, but he is so busy. I'm sure there is something I can do to show my appreciation for your services," she said with her usual coy smile.

"I'll have to check my schedule," I said, sounding disinterested. "I see you found a landscaper," I added as I stepped into her garage.

"I hope you enjoyed it," Brittany said, glad he brought it up. "It turned me on knowing you were watching," she added boldly as she stepped toward me, purposefully allowing me a view of her cleavage.

"I did," I answered honestly. "Is Derrick happy with the arrangement you made with the landscaper?"

"Let's just say he's happy with the price I negotiated," she said with a prideful smile. "He was amazed I could get such a reputable landscaper for that price," she said. "He has no idea how I am so good at negotiating and getting things done."

I watched as her smile boasted of her conquest. I was just another one of her toys. That was fine with me, but her pride about it was growing a little annoying. She enjoyed the power of shamelessly manipulating men recreationally, using them for her advantage. It was always on her terms and ultimately to enjoy her insatiable lust for sex. She was trying to do it again, attempting to take advantage of me.

"Ah, but he could," I said with a smile.

"He could what?" she asked, surprised.

"Derrick could know how you're so good at negotiating and getting things done," I said.

"What, you're going to tell him?" she asked with a cocky laugh. A brief look of panic came over her face before working to quickly take back control of the conversation. "You wouldn't do that," she chided. "You want me too much," she threatened patronizingly, certain her body and skills were too irresistible for any man to risk losing.

"I'm just looking out for my neighbor. I think Derrick would appreciate me having his back while his wife is fucking every man she can behind it. You're a relentless tease."

"I am," she said boastfully. "Nothing wrong with using what I have to have a little fun and get things done," she said. Part of Brittany felt nervous from my implied threat, but more of her enjoyed the sparring challenge of manipulative banter. Her competitive juices began to surge through her veins. "You think Derrick is going to believe you over me?" she argued patronizingly. "I have him wrapped around my finger, just like I have you."

"You sound sure of yourself," I said.

"I am. I'm very good. You either go along with our little game or I'll convince Derrick and the neighbors you're nothing more than the perverted voyeur next door I caught peeking at me." Brittany lowered her halter to expose her tits sarcastically. The look in her eyes changed from a fierce competitor to a seductive vixen. "It would also be a shame to lose what we have and our mutual arrangement," she added, running her fingers down my chest. "You're some of the best sex I've ever had," she complemented manipulatively.

"I think the amazing video I have of you seducing the landscaper, fucking him again and again in every way possible way would help Derrick believe me? It's so good, it would make an impressive porn video to post."

Brittany's face changed to a sudden look of terror; she had no idea she'd been caught on video. "You don't have a video." Her voice was unsure. "You sure as hell wouldn't share it with Derrick if you did."

"He'll appreciate that I had is back," I repeated, "letting him know what his wife was really up to when he was away."

"You son of a bitch," she said, realizing she was outplayed.

"He'll know I'm not a voyeur," I continued with a calm strategic voice. "I am just an upstanding helpful neighbor minding my own business while working in my home office. I was rudely interrupted by the graphic sounds of screaming next door. I looked to make sure my neighbor was okay, as any concerned neighbor would do. I was shocked when I discovered my neighbor's wife seducing a landscaper in broad daylight in your backyard in the middle of the day."

"You son of a bitch," she repeated. "You didn't record it," she shot back. "Nice try."

I pulled out my phone and played a brief excerpt of the impressive graphic sex in the backyard.

"Amazing clarity, isn't it?" I asked teasingly. "You can see everything."

"Oh gawd," she said. "Please, Carl." Brittany's mind swirled. She couldn't remember the last time she didn't feel in control with a man.

"I can't imagine what Derrick would do," I said, taking the opportunity to turn the tables of manipulation.

"Please Carl, I'll do anything," she begged. "You can't share this with him. I'll lose everything."

"That's better," I said.

Brittany's face suddenly turned from panic to her familiar manipulative look of seduction. She worked to regain her usual control. "Come inside Carl. I'll do whatever you want for the video," she bargained. "I promise you won't be disappointed."

"You're not in control here," I said. "It's true. You will do anything I want not to get the video, but to keep me from showing Derrick or anyone else," I added. "I own you now."

"Oh shit," she said, realizing her seductive manipulative ways had caught up with her.

"Take your clothes off," I said.

"Here? Now?" she asked, standing in the middle of her garage with the door open in broad daylight.

"Right here. Right now," I answered calmly.

"Oh gawd, Carl" she said. "Someone might see me. Let's close the garage door and go inside. I'll do anything you want," she repeated.

"Take them off," I insisted. "I won't ask you again," I said calmly. "It's only the beginning of what I have planned for you. You like being the slut in the neighborhood, using men for your enjoyment. From now on, you'll still be the slut, but no longer the one in control."