Brittany's Strapon Hell Week 05

Story Info
The class ends early, but there's no rest for Brad.
3k words
4.04
43.6k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am currently working on #s 2, 3, and 4, but the idea for this one struck me, and I had to write it down, and I couldn't wait to post it! Please leave feedback, no matter how small, and please vote! Enjoy!

I awoke on Friday morning to the sound of Mistress Brittany on the phone. "Yes, we'll be there to pick up the car at noon, thank you," she said. "Well slave, I decided to wrap up the conference early, so we can take a side trip. It's a surprise for you, since you've been such a trooper all week. Now go get yourself ready."

I went in the bathroom and took a quick shower, tossed on a tank top, a pair of jeans and heels, and brushed out my blonde locks. As Mistress finished getting ready, I carefully packed up both our bags. My clothes had taken a beating worse than I had over the past week, and I knew I would be stopping at the dry cleaners when we returned to Los Angeles. Mistress emerged, and we loaded up the car and took off.

A few miles down the road, I began to see signs for my hometown Tampa, and my heart caught in my throat. Mistress must have read my mind, because she laughed. "I've always wanted to meet the people responsible for your creation," she said. I simply lowered my head and did not respond. My parents had seen the video of Mistress Chantz fucking me in the ass, but this was taking it to a whole new level. "You may call me Brittany in front of your parents," she generously offered as we pulled up to the house.

My mother met us at the door, with a kiss and hug for each of us. "Brittany, it's so good to finally meet you, after all the lovely chats we've had. Brad, you're looking good. I assume she's keeping you out of trouble?" she laughed. "Your father is out of town, it's a shame, I'm sure he'd have wanted to see you. You two must be tired, and it's getting late. I've made up the guest bedroom for you," she offered.

"That's very sweet of you, Mrs. Smith, but if you don't mind, Brad and I sleep in separate beds. It's only proper."

"But I thought..." my mother trailed off.

"Our relationship is very unique and we are very close, almost like sisters," Brittany explained. "It's gotten much deeper, and we prefer to have it this way, if you don't mind."

"Not at all, I'll make up the other room," my mom said.

"Don't trouble yourself with that, mom, I'll just sleep on the floor. It's good for my back," I said, as I inadvertently cupped my tits in my hands.

With that, my mom went off to bed, and Mistress and I went into the guest room, which was next to my parents' bedroom. Mistress had laid out a white shelf bra, thong, garter belt, thigh highs, and lace and silk baby doll on the bed, with the matching heels on the floor. I busied myself putting everything on, and as I finished buckled the strap on my heel, I looked up to see Mistress Brittany in full domme attire.

Her blonde hair was pulled into a stern ponytail, and she was wearing a leather bustier, which accentuated, but did not cover her tits and black, metal-studded, thigh-high boots. She was carrying a riding crop, and belted around her waist was a 14 inch ribbed black strapon.

This particular strapon also had a heating pad-like device that spread out across the wearer's pelvic area. It provided a nice warming sensation to the wearer, but burned the wearer's victim. It was also very thick. It was designed to inflict pain. Mistress said it was so she didn't have to wear herself out spanking my ass. I was tossed onto the bed, and my arms were bent in half, each wrist tied to its shoulder. The same was done to my legs, tying each ankle to its thigh. "Mistress, please, not here" I softly pleaded with her.

"I guess you'll just have to be quiet, won't you?" she laughed, as she buckled a white leather collar around my neck. Next, she lifted me up on my elbows and knees, and I heard a leash being snapped onto the collar. I glanced over my shoulder to see that the leash was made of a series of white beads, which increased in size as they got closer to the collar. "Now let's get you warmed up," she said. With that, she flipped the baby doll up over my backside, and started whaling on me with the riding crop, as she pulled my head back with the leash.

Now, I had acquired a pretty high tolerance for pain, but after a few minutes I couldn't take it anymore. I also knew I couldn't yell, for fear of waking my mom. So I jerked my head forward and bit into the pillow. To my surprise, she stopped hitting me briefly, and let me rest my head on the pillow. Then I felt my head being pulled back, slowly and steadily, and simultaneously felt my ass being filled, but not by cock. The leash was a string of anal beads, and each one that went into my ass, pulled my head back and arched my back even more severely.

Once I was stretched as far as I could go, head back, pillow still dangling from my mouth, Mistress grabbed onto the leash between my collar and asshole, and rammed all 14 inches of her cock straight into my ass. I screamed into the pillow, as my hole was immediately ripped open, and my ass began to burn from the heating element, but I held onto the pillow. She reached forward and pulled down the top of the baby doll, leaving the shelf bra to support my bouncing tits. She continued to hammer away at my ass, my tits swaying wildly, using short, quick strokes to maximize her pleasure and my pain. It was only a matter of time until I dropped the pillow and screamed, which would wake my mom for sure.

I knew Mistress was just toying with me, and that she could make me drop that pillow whenever she wanted. She enjoyed watching me suffer, and work. All of sudden, she removed her cock all the way to the tip, and then rammed it all the way back home. By this time, all the fucking had loosened up my ass quite a bit. As she started to withdraw, the entire leash flew out of my ass, bead by bead, causing my head to fly forward, and I simultaneously lost the pillow, orgasmed, and screamed.

There was a rustle next door, and I heard someone get up. Mistress wasted no time getting in front of me, pulling me by the leash up to my knees, and shortening the leash in her hand until her cock was buried in my mouth. To my horror, my mother walked into the room, and rubbed her eyes. What she saw, was her once macho son, wearing white platform heels, which were resting on his ass, and matching thigh highs, garter belt, shelf bra and silky baby doll, bound, collared, and leashed, sucking the gigantic black cock of his "friend."

"Good evening, Mrs. Smith," Mistress said nonchalantly, as she continued to skull fuck me. "You are not dreaming. When I said our relationship has gotten deeper, I was telling the truth. She used to only be able to take six inches, the one I just pulled from her ass, the one she is currently servicing, is 14 inches. It's also true that we don't sleep together. I am her Mistress, and she is my slave, my slut, my own personal fucktoy, if you will." She pulled the cock from my mouth. "Now apologize to your mother for waking her up."

"I am deeply sorry for waking you up mother. Rest assured it will not happen again. I will make it up to you before I leave," I said, my face burning with embarrassment.

"I will personally see to it that she will not disturb you further," Mistress assured her, as she shoved a cock gag into my mouth and secured it. She then threw me onto my back, and jammed her dick back into me. "We'll see you at breakfast," Mistress laughed as she continued to abuse me. I caught a glimpse of my mother leaving the room from behind my flopping tits, and I heard the door close.

A few hours later, I awoke to the sunlight coming into the room, and a feeling of fullness in my ass. I looked down to see the cock was still in my ass, and at some point I had been rebound, so that only my hands were bound to each other, in front of me. Mistress was nowhere to be seen, but I assumed she had gone for a morning run. I heard the door open, so I quickly pretended to be asleep. My mother came into the room, and pulled off the covers, then took what was probably a note off my back and read it aloud.

"Please let sleeping beauty rest, she's had a long night. What you saw last night was real. Lift up her nightie in the back." I felt a cool breeze on my crimson ass, and I heard a gasp as my mother discovered a 14 inch black strapon in my ass. To my surprise, she gave it a few taps, driving it into my ass, but not enough to elicit an audible response from me. I heard her leave the room, and awhile later, Mistress Brittany reentered the room. She looked absolutely stunning, in a pink sports bra and tiny pink sweat shorts, sweat glistening off her perfect body. She quickly buckled herself back in to the harness and gave me a few quick pokes before she yanked the cock from my ass and untied my hands.

I stood up gingerly and minced my way to the bathroom, not bothering to cover my huge, sore tits. I undressed and jumped in the shower. A few moments later, Mistress joined me in the shower. She kissed me tenderly, working her way down my body, and we scrubbed each other clean. She nibbled on my ear and caressed my breasts. I felt so loved. We got out, and changed into matching white sweatpants and wife beaters, and went back to the guest room. We lounged around all afternoon watching TV. I felt so safe in her arms. "It's time to get ready for our date," Mistress said.

She led me to the bed, where she had laid out my outfit. I put on a baby blue spaghetti strap tank top and a wrap around, pleated denim mini skirt. Red lipstick, a small handbag, and wooden platform sandals completed the look. "Oops, I almost forgot this," she said, as she tossed me a miniscule baby blue thong, which I slid up my legs. "I know you like going braless, I prefer you that way too," she said. She knew me so well.

Mistress came back into the room dressed as a man. She was wearing men's dark blue jeans, black shoes, a hat, and a baggy button up Hawaiian shirt. She took me by the arm, and led me to the car, promising my mother she'd have me back by ten.

We went to dinner and a movie, and were having lovely evening out. Oddly enough, she paid for everything. She never paid for anything. On the way home, she reached over and began to grope my leg. Then she reached up and pinched my nipples, bringing them to attention under the thin tank I was wearing. My nipples were very sensitive since the operation, and I began to get aroused. I leaned over and unzipped her jeans with my teeth, and out popped a nice eight inch, flesh colored cock. I got to work, giving her a terrific blow job as we sped down the road.

After a few minutes, the car slowed to a stop, and Mistress got out of the car and told me to do the same. I looked around, and though there had been some changes, I could see it was the park I used to play in as a kid. She led me over to a new piece of equipment. It was a large wheel, with hand grips to the side, which kids could run on, sort of like a treadmill. I was quickly bent over the wheel, which hit me right at waist level, and my hands were placed on the grips. I quickly bucked my hips to flip my tiny skirt up over my ass, as Mistress pulled down my tank top and yanked my panties down to my knees.

Her cock was eased into my ass, inch by inch. "I could tell you wanted this all night," she whispered in my ear. "Dressed up like you are, turning me on like that. You're a dirty girl, and you're going to get every inch of my dick and you're gonna like it." She began to fuck me hard, but she knew that the eight inch cock was the perfect length for my pleasure. The motion of our fucking caused the wheel to rub against my tiny cock and my tits, further arousing me.

After a nice hard fuck, she removed her cock from my ass, and grabbed my hips, indicating that I should stand up. She led me over to the picnic table, which was not an easy task, as I had to mince slowly to keep my panties around my knees, and my sandals from slipping off. As I walked, I reached up and took off my tank top, accidentally causing my skirt to flip back down over my ass. Mistress let go of my hand, and I bent myself over the short end of the picnic table, panties around my knees, reaching back to flick my tiny skirt up out of the way. I glanced over my shoulder, biting my finger sexily and wiggling my ass invitingly. Then I turned back around and grabbed both sides of the table, bracing myself for this most welcomed invasion.

I didn't have to wait long, and I felt lube being applied to my ass. This really was my lucky day! I felt Mistress's tits brush against my back and her well-lubed cock brush between my cheeks. Then I felt a pain in my right nipple followed quickly by a tug, which brought my face closer to the picnic table, and then pain in my left nipple. She had attached nipple clamps to my tits, and fed the short connecting chain through one of the boards on the table. "That's for you baby, I know you like it doggy style, and I know how you love your nipples played with," she whispered, as she slid her cock into me. This time she took it slow, filling me with nice, long strokes, and caressing my hips as ass cheeks as she did so.

After awhile, I felt her pull out, but I was not ready to be done yet. I was fully aroused and needed more cock in my ass. I looked back over my shoulder, and gave her my sexiest pouty "please take me" look. Mistress laughed, "Well, looks like someone's a needy girl. Prove to me you want it. Come and get it! I back up as far as the clamps would allow me, and then arched my ass up, and impaled myself on her cock. I continued to violate myself on the cock, nonchalantly putting my elbows on the table, and my head in my hands, like I was lying on the floor reading a book. I was so close, yet despite my efforts, I could not orgasm.

Mistress, sensing my frustration, instructed me to remove the nipple clamps as she slowly removed her phallus from my ass. Then she spun me around and sat me down on the picnic table, grabbing me tenderly by the neck and easing onto my back. She unbuttoned my skirt, leaving the now flat scrap of material as a cushion for my ass. My ankles were placed on her shoulders and her dick found its way back into my ass, where I wanted it.

As she picked up the pace on my well-stretched ass, she began a twisting motion that she had never done before. I was literally being screwed! I imagined the scene: A hot blonde getting nailed on a picnic table at dusk, pinching her nipples and writhing in pleasure, her legs flailing wildly as her panties swirl around her ankle, her lover hammering away, pants around his ankles, a few buttons missing from his shirt.

My vision was quickly interrupted by the flashing of police lights and the approach of two people. At that moment, Mistress hit my prostate, and I screamed out in pleasure as the best orgasm of my life racked my body. She quickly removed her cock from me, and threw her clothes back on, as a flashlight was shone in my eyes. I recognized the cop as the father of my old friend Bill Thomas. "Mr. Smith, my how you've changed," he laughed. "I just had to come see this for myself, thanks for calling me Brittany," he added. This was all a set up! "Hey Bill, come over here," he yelled. "Remember Brad Smith? Here he is!" Another man approached me and started laughing as well.

"I guess we'll have to book him for public indecency," Bill said, as he cuffed me and threw me naked into the cruiser. "Brittany, you are free to go. Thank you for alerting us to this situation. We can't have naked people pleasuring themselves in public parks." They hadn't seen her fucking me in the ass! "Just wait until we get you downtown," Bill laughed.

"Bye bye, sweetie. Have fun in jail," Brittany laughed, as we pulled away in the cruiser, lights flashing.