Brittnay's Motivation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YESSSSSS!! MMMMM... SAMUEL!! Yes Samuel!! More!! Fuck... Keeping fucking me!!" The woman previously known in the indies as Santana Garrett groans out, gasping as sweat drips from her pretty facial features as she leans forward, slightly racking her nails across the chest of the object of her creepy desire, moaning with each pistoning motion his cock makes right into her fantastic feeling and wet snatch.

"UHHHH!! AHHHHH!! MMMM FUCK!! I'm so close!! Don't... DON'T FUCKING STOP SAMUEL!!" She begs and moans out, her large breasts continuing to bounce away as she wildly now bounces on his thrusting dick, taking him in as deep as they both can get as he groans himself, having to put in all the effort he can into not just matching her wicked, intense pace but just to satisfy her crazed needs, and if it keeps his cock feeling as good as it does now right inside that still tight and very wet hole, he'll gladly give her everything he's got.

As Shaw continues to ram his dick upwards into that snug pussy, suddenly she shifts herself up and off of his big cock, getting into a squatting position above him as she starts to rapidly rub her clit as she moans out, the other hand grabbing her large tits at the same time.

"AHHHHH! MMMMM!! SAMUEL!! OH SAMUELLLLLLLLL!!" Brittnay screams out again before she doesn't just start to cum, but squirts with great intensity as a burst of juices shoots out of her already dripping wet snatch, splashing down onto Samuel Shaw's chiselled upper body, making him stare in awe at the erotic display as she continues to smack and rub her pussy.

"OOOOOOOOOH MMMMM!! Ahhhhhh!! MMMM..." She groans and gasps, squeezing her breast and tilting her head back as the flood of juices finishes escaping from her, giving her snatch a couple more firm rubs along with her clit for good measure, before looking back down with a devilish, sexy grin as she gazes over the mess she's made over the hunk she had been stalking for several weeks before this night.

"Brittnay... That... That was..." Samuel was about to say before he's made to groan as she slides back and down the bed as she takes a hold of his cock, giving him a couple of firm strokes.

"Come here Samuel... I need your cum all over me..." Brittnay states with burning, crazed lust in her eyes as she leads him back down the hotel room bed to sit on the end of it. "Mmmm... That felt so good... Exactly like I've dreamed..." She shameless admits as she now slips down between his spread legs.

"I'll give it all to you Brittnay... Anything you need..." He creepily grins down at her as she picks up the lubricant bottle, quickly pouring some out onto her large tits, starting to rub it all over her chest, making herself groan as she can't help but grope herself as she readies those boobs.

"Just sit back Samuel... Let me treat you like you deserve..." She purrs, showing that despite having squirted hard moments ago her desire is far from through as she moves in, using her hands on her breasts to capture his dick between them, starting to slide them all the way up and down his cock to instantly make him moan, much to her grinning, unsettling delight as she fucks his dick with her magnificent chest.

"Mmmm.. Your perfect, big cock feels so good between my tits Samuel..." She lustfully states, biting down on her bottom lip as she gazes up at the groaning stud she's pleasuring, smoothly moving her tits along his stiffness and keeping her boobs pushed right against his man meat so he can really feel the soft flesh rubbing all over his tool.

"MMMM...Feels amazing where I am Brittnay..." He admits with a creepy stare as he watches her large and sexy breasts moving back and forth over his starting to throb cock as she sandwiches his member right between her tits, the slick movement made even hotter as she spits down onto the head of his dick as she keeps her chest working over the cock that's been deep in all three of her holes.

"MMMM!! Oh fuck... AHHHHH... MMMMM yes... So good Brittnay..." He moans, his chest heaving as drops of sweat trickle down his muscular body along with her own juices that she'd sprayed onto him, but for now his focus is clearly on the gorgeous mounds being pushed against his thick dick as she gives him a titwank to remember, and one's that appears far from novice from the way she smoothly and swiftly keeps her tits sliding up and down onto his pole.

"Ahhhhh... Yes Samuel... Cum for me. Cum all over my tits, all over my face, all over my hair... I don't care..." The drop dead gorgeous but overly obsessive TNA Knockout demands with another stalker-like stare, pumping his cock with her luscious, soft breasts as she moves them quickly up and down his throbbing shaft, not letting up for a moment and keeping his manhood lodged between those ripe tits with the skill of a seasoned porn star.

"Do it! Fucking do it Samuel!! Mmmmm! Cum for me!" She yells with such an unglued tone that it's more of an order than a demand, but thankfully for them both her fantastic work of fucking his cock with her big titties is more than helping him along to reach his limit, his groans continuing to escape him as he feels the pleasurable friction of those full and sexy breasts sliding back and forth along his inches.

"AHHHH... OH BRITTNAY... MMMM... HERE IT... MMMM... HERE IT CUMS AHHHHHH..." Samuel Shaw grits his teeth and groans as the first blast of spunk fires out of his cock, hitting Brittnay right in the face to make her groan as the spunk stains her cheek. She quickly releases her tits from around his cock, moving in just in time for the second shot to also land over her pretty face as it lands over her nose and lips, her hand now stroking away over his pulsating rod as she milks him dry.

"Ahhhhh!! MMMMM... Ahhhhhh..." He moans out as her hand rapidly moves back and forth, making more thick streams shoot out as she aims them down onto her lovely big tits, not stopping the stroking motion as he brings her face down closer to his cock, smirking sinisterly as she takes the last few drops out onto her forehead, nastily using her own dark hair to clean the last bits of spunk from off of his softening cock.

"Mmmm... Yes Samuel... That was everything I've dreamed about... And more..." Brittnay says with a very creepy tone, letting go of his dick now so she can rub his jizz across her big breasts, gazing up at him with a wide and proud smile.

"Brittnay... You can motivate me, and do a whole lot more than that..." Samuel says with a unnerving to most others smirk, watching her put on another sexy show to make her boobs glisten with his jizz.

"Oh, believe me Samuel, I will gladly do that." She states, bringing her hands to run through her long, dark hair, showing no regard to fact that she's getting more of his cum sticking through her hair now from the action. "You and me, together? We're made to be... And we'll destroy anyone who tries to stop us."

"Yes, we will..." Shaw states, his look turning dark as his eyes narrow. "And if Gunner gets in our way, I will destroy him for us... For you Brittnay..."

Hearing that, Brittnay grins as she licks her lips. "And I'll happily motivate you to do just that..." She says with a psychotic laugh as the two share another extremely out-there stare.

* * *

I love hearing feedback, comments etc so please send it to the contact on my profile, with the subject The DAX Files.

12