Brittney: The First Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm ... how about dinner?" I was surprised she said yes. "I mean, I don't have a lot of money, but ..."

"Hey, it's all right," she said, lowering her voice so that it was just above a whisper. "We can have dinner at my apartment. How's seven for you?"

"That's good."

"Perfect. She tore a piece of paper, and wrote something on it, then handed it to me. "That's my address. If you lose it, text me."

"All right," I said, staring at her fine cursive handwriting, unable to believe she gave me her address.

"I'm a bus ride away. If you need directions, just call me, and I can direct you to where I live. It's no problem."

"I think I'll be able to find it."

"Wonderful. Well, I have to get to work. I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow."

We both rose, and she hugged me again, but this time, we let the embrace linger for a little while. When we parted, we both stood there, looking into each other's eyes. I stared at her lips and felt my body shaking a little bit. She smiled, then lowered herself a bit and kissed me on the cheek, whispered a soft "see you tomorrow," then picked up her purse and walked away.

In the silence and seclusion of the library, I stood there, unable to move. While her kiss was quick, it still felt amazing. Girls have given me quick pecks on the cheek before, but that transcended a friendly kiss; that was one reserved for lovers, I thought.

I sat back down, my head spinning, feeling anxious about tomorrow. I tried studying a little more, but closed my biology textbook, unable to get images of Brittney out of my mind.

Focusing on tomorrow's biology exam would prove difficult.

*****

The next morning, I arrived at my biology classroom fifteen minutes early and took a seat. The other students came in the room throughout the next few minutes, though this time, they took their textbooks out and studied. Assisting Brittney with her test preparations helped ready me for the exam as well, so I didn't feel the need to do any last minute review.

Instead, I daydreamed about going over Brittney's apartment. This would be the first time I'd visit a girl, I realized.

I swallowed, excited, yet nervous about our evening plans. What if Brittney wanted to ... become intimate?

Of course, I wouldn't have an issue with that; I thought she was very attractive, kindhearted, and feminine—the quintessential girl next door, one might say. I found myself desiring her, imagining her slim, naked, brown body beneath me, hips bucking, long legs wrapped around my waist, moaning and yelling my name as I entered her.

But why would she want me? I wasn't an athlete, in a fraternity, nor was I popular or even tall. I was just average height and a little on the scrawny side. Surely a girl like her would want to be with one of the cooler guys on campus, I thought.

"Good morning." I looked up and saw Brittney standing in front of my desk, her dimpled smile bright and wide. I looked her up and down and stammered out a quick "good morning" back to her.

This time, Brittney was wearing a tight yellow blouse and a high low skirt, showing the front of her beautiful brown legs. Her high heels, also yellow, made her appear even more lean and statuesque. Her lips were extra glossy, and she wore a little more makeup than normal. I felt my heartbeat quicken as I beheld her in all her feminine radiance.

Before I could compliment her, she strutted to her desk on the other side of the room, the skirt covering the back of her legs. She sat down and took her textbook out her yellow handbag and began studying.

She crossed her legs, and at that moment, I couldn't take my eyes away from her. I've always enjoyed the sight of a woman's legs for some reason, whether they're clad in stockings or bare, as Brittney's were. Even better if a woman wore high heels, as Brittney usually did. As she read her textbook, I studied her legs: the length, the shape, the color. I took a few breaths. I found her pretty before, but now, I believed her beauty beyond jaw-dropping. I seethed with desire seducing her, those long, brown legs wrapped around me as I entered her and thrusted.

It was amazing; seeing an already beautiful woman in a more revealing outfit made my desire for her reach unparalleled heights.

The professor came in and greeted us, shifting my attention away from Brittney's loveliness. She passed out our exam papers and Scantrons, and I got to work on mine, going through the questions without much trouble.

During the test, when I was sure the professor wasn't looking, I stole glances at Brittney. Her every motion radiated beauty, from the rise and fall of her chest, to the subtle swinging of her legs. Since we were in the middle of an exam, I couldn't look long, but every second spent looking at her felt like an eternity.

For one of these instants, Brittney must have felt my gaze on her; I saw her look up from her test and in my direction. I shifted my attention back to my paper, heart start pounding in my chest. I finished the exam, then gathered my belongings, picked up the test, walked to the front of the room and turned it in to the professor. As I went to the professor's desk, I surveyed the other students, still struggling with it, and settled my gaze on Brittney, then took one last look at her before I exited the room, my thoughts swirling.

A half-hour before our meeting, I sent Brittney a text message asking if we were still on for dinner, and she replied with "Of course" almost instantly. She followed up by asking me if I needed directions, to which I replied "No. I know how to get there." Though I wasn't from the city, I had been on the bus a few times, and passed by Brittney's street a few times whenever I rode the bus to buy snacks from the grocery store.

She sent back a "see you soon" followed by a smiley face. I walked to the bus stop and boarded it, paid the fare, then took a seat at the front. The entire ride, I fantasized about Brittney. I found her sexually attractive before, but now that I had seen more of her flesh, I found myself spiraling further into the dimension of raw lust. I had these feelings about women before, but never had they been so strong as they had been on the bus. I felt my pulse climb and my breath grow short as I envisioned Brittney in front of me just as she had been in that classroom.

In the midst of fantasizing, I almost missed the stop. I pulled the cord just in time, then got off the bus and walked the short distance to Brittney's apartment complex. I still the slip of paper she wrote her address on. I took it out and looked at the numbers on the buildings, then took a deep breath when I reached the one belonging to Brittney. The front door had a panel with a few buttons on it. I pressed the one corresponding to Brittney, then heard a female voice ask who it was.

"It's Marcus," I said.

"Okay, I'll buzz you in," the voice said. Shortly after, I heard a loud ring. I pulled on the door handle, then walked inside and up the stairs, stopping my climb when I reached the third floor. My heart hammering in my chest, I edged closer to Brittney's door and tapped it a few times. When I didn't hear a response, I knocked a little harder, then saw the door give way.

"Hey, Marcus. Come in," Brittney said. I did so, trying my best to keep my attention from her lower body; she still wore her revealing yellow outfit from earlier. "You're a few minutes late. Did you have some problems finding my apartment?"

"No, not really." She closed and locked the door behind me. "Do you live here by yourself?"

She nodded. "Yeah. I like my privacy. Let's get out of the doorway. You can take a seat in the living room. I'm just in the middle of cooking."

I looked around Brittney's living room, then found a glass table against the back wall with two chairs across from each other with placemats in front of them and some forks and spoons lying on top of napkins. I pulled out one of the chairs and sat, then took a look at the living room, noticing everything in it.

It was a standard apartment, for the most part. Since Brittney, like me, was in college, I wasn't expecting much decoration, and she really didn't have much, except for cushions and a throw cover on her couch, and a few pictures of who I guessed were family members hanging on the walls. She did have a TV and DVR atop an entertainment center, with an iHome dock for an iPod below it.

Brittney walked back into the kitchen, her high heels clicking on the floor tiles. The apartment was hot from the heat of her stove, in the midst of her cooking, Brittney said I could open a window if I needed to, but I told her I was okay. I took a few deep breaths, unable to believe I sat in her living.

Moments later, she came out with two plates with some of her food on them, and set mine in front of me, then went to the other end of the table carrying hers. We started eating, and engaging each other in light conversation in between bites of food.

"This is really good, Brittney," I told her after swallowing some chicken.

"Thank you. I figured you'd want some home-cooked food," she said. "I've heard the food in the cafeteria isn't that great."

"That's an understatement." We both laughed. "Believe me, you have no idea how much I appreciate this."

She smiled and said it was no problem. For the rest of the dinner, she did most of the talking. I was just content to listen to her, while occasionally sneaking peeks at her legs underneath the table, which were crossed. I felt my pants tighten as I beheld them, though I tried not to look flustered. I made sure to keep my eyes locked with hers, nodding to show I was listening.

"You're awfully quiet," she said as we neared the end of the meal. "Is everything all right?"

I took another bite and swallowed. "Yeah, everything's fine. I'm enjoying this dinner."

"You seem a little nervous. And ... distracted."

"No, I'm fine."

"Hmm. All right."

We finished eating, and she took our plates into the kitchen and washed them and took a seat on her couch, then motioned for me to join her. I got up from the table and crept over to the couch, then sat on the cushion next to hers. Brittney got up and went to turn a lamp on, then returned to the couch and sat closer to me and crossed her legs again, our thighs just centimeters away from each others now. Despite that, I did my best to keep my eyes on hers.

"The sun sets really fast around here," she said.

"Yeah, I don't think that's something I'll ever get used to."

"But I think it's a good thing. I like the nighttime. It's dark and ... mysterious. Don't you think?" I nodded. "Why don't I get us some drinks? Would you like some water? Juice? Or maybe some wine?"

"Water's fine," I said.

"All right, then." She rose from the couch and went back into the kitchen, and came back out with two glasses filled with water. She handed me one, then sat back down and drank. I downed the water quickly, and she just told me to set the glass down on the carpet for now. I did so.

"I figured you could use something to drink. You seem a little on edge. Is this your first time in a girl's apartment?"

I nodded, which made her giggle.

"How was the test today?" I changed the subject, trying to ease some of the tension.

"It was fine, since you helped me and all. Speaking of biology class, I noticed you looking at me."

I paused for a moment, then figured it would be best not to deny my actions.

"How could you tell?"

"You know, girls can tell when a guy's looking at them. Besides, it's not like you were discreet about it."

My eyes bulged. She giggled again, and put her hand on my arm. "Marcus, don't worry about it. I wanted to wear something nice to ... give you a little preview. How do you like it?"

She stood up and moved in front of me, then stood with one of her hands on her hips, then turned around, showing me the back of the outfit.

"It's great," I said when she faced me again.

"Why do you like it? Give me some details," Brittney said, smiling.

"Well, it shows some skin in the front, but it leaves something to the imagination too." That made her grin widen. "I like when girls wear those types of outfits."

"That's good to know. I was a little worried that this skirt might be a bit too revealing in the front, but I'm glad you liked it."

She sat next to me on the couch again, this time our thighs were touching.

"So, Marcus ... do you think I'm sexy?"

My mouth dropped. I looked her up and down, then stopped at her face. She grinned, her dimples showing.

"Y-yes, Brittney, you're sexy."

She giggled, and put her hands on my thigh. I jumped a little.

"You're sexy too, Marcus."

"Thanks," was all I could belt out.

"So ... were you thinking about me over the last few days?"

I nodded, gulping.

"Mmm-hmm. And when you were thinking about me, what was I doing?"

I stammered for a bit and felt a bit lightheaded. Before I could answer, Brittney moved even closer.

"Was I doing ... this?" she asked, before planting a kiss on my lips. She then pulled me in closer to her, and as our lips touched, I felt warmth emanating from her flesh. Feeling nervous, I put my hand on the top of her back and opened my mouth, letting her tongue enter and intertwine with mine. I closed my eyes and relaxed my muscles, letting the power of the kiss take over.

Brittney parted the kiss, then removed my glasses, setting them on the coffee table. "That's better," she said, kissing me again. This time, she told me to lie down, and as I did so, she straddled me, kissing me even more passionately. I tried to fight off my excitement, but to no avail. Brittney sat up, still on top of me, looking deep into my eyes.

"Do you want me, Marcus?"

"Y-yes," I said, breathing heavy.

"Did you want me in class earlier today? When we studied? When you first saw me?"

I said yes to all of those. Brittney giggled, then pulled me up, still keeping herself on my lap. Our faces were so close, I could feel her breath on my skin and smell the faint, pleasing sweetness of her lotion.

"I've wanted you ever since we've been studying." She brushed her index finger across my chest. "Why didn't you ask me out sooner? I would have said yes."

"Well, it's just ... I was nervous."

"Nervous? What would you have to be nervous about?"

"Well, I'm not super-tall, or athletic, or ..."

She put her finger on my lips. ÒNone of that matters to me.

Brittney leaned in and gave me a series of quick pecks on the lips, then stopped and stared into my eyes.

"Marcus ... are you a virgin?"

I peered into her brown eyes, and swallowed hard, then nodded. She giggled, and kissed me again.

"Do you want me to be your first?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"All right, then. Follow me."

Brittney got off of me and stood up, then helped me off the couch. She led me out of the living room and into her bedroom. We both sat on the bed again, and just like before, she laid me down and straddled me, planting a kiss on my lips. I felt her tongue press against my mouth. I opened it, allowing her tongue and mine to meet. I rested my left hand on the small of her back and the right on the back of her head, pulling her closer to me. As we kissed, I felt my dick pressing into the front of my slacks, and into her.

She sat me up and moved me to the headboard of her bed, then undid my pants and slid her hand along my length and kissed me again. I let out a moan as she did so. Her smooth, brown hands trailed along the shaft, stroking it gently as our tongues touched. I took my hands and undid her blouse, sliding it off, revealing a yellow bra. I fumbled a bit, unsure how to unhook it, getting it after a little while. I stared at her brown breasts, not large, but still beautiful nonetheless. Her nipples protruded, the image of them amazing. I parted our kiss, moving from her lips to her neck, sucking on it gently, making her moan.

"That feels so good, Marcus," she said, exhaling.

I continued doing that, then moved to her chest, planting kisses on the area just below her neck, before going directly to her breasts. I put my lips on the right one, leaving kiss after kiss on it which made her sounds of pleasure grow louder. I moved to the underside of the breast and gave that a quick peck and licked it with my tongue, which made her squeal. When I moved to the nipple and touched it with my tongue, she almost jumped.

"Go a little easier there," she whispered. I did as she said, licking it lighter and slower, and when her moans became pleasurable again, I worked at that intensity before switching to the next one, doing the same it to it.

I looked at Brittney's hands, stroking my length, more and more fluid oozing from the head. I had do everything in my power not to shift our positions, hike her skirt up, and take her right there. Instead, I kept working on her nipple, then moving down to her stomach, kissing that as well.

Brittney slid my pants off, leaving nothing but my boxers and her skirt in-between our lower bodies. I moved my hands to her skirt and removed it, leaving her clad in only her yellow panties and high heels.

I stopped for a moment and beheld her phenomenal, brown body. Every inch of that woman was beautiful, I thought.

She removed my shirt, then told me to sit up on the edge of the bed. I did as she instructed, then watched as she went to her knees. My eyes bulged as she removed my boxers and placed them on the floor. She stared at my dick, then planted kisses on the head, licking the pre-cum off it.

"You taste so good, Marcus," Brittney said, looking up at me and smiling.

Then, she opened her mouth and took me inside, rotating her tongue along the length. The sensation sent shivers through my body. I gasped, exhaled, and shook. Seeing her close her eyes while exerting such effort to pleasure me was by far one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen.

She bobbed her head up and down and hummed. I closed my eyes and melted into the sensations of her lips around me. Her sucking motions grew in intensity. It took all the control I had not to thrust my hips forward. Instead, I relaxed myself as she pleasured me.

Moaning, I put my hands on the back of head, and pushed her a little closer to me. Unused to the feeling, I knew it wouldn't be long before my orgasm. As she ran her tongue along the underside of my dick, I felt my entire body shudder, then I climaxed, releasing stream after stream of my juices into her mouth.

Brittney slid my dick out of her mouth and swallowed, making me gasp. I hadn't expected her to do that; I heard most women didn't like the taste of it. She moved her mouth closer to my dick, then licked the excess juices off and got on to the bed and kissed me on the cheek.

"Warn me next time you come, Marcus," she said.

"You ... liked that?"

She nodded. "I only swallow for guys I like."

The brown-skinned beauty laid down and beckoned me closer. I moved to her, and this time, I focused on her lower body, alternating between kissing and stroking her legs and thighs, by far my favorite feature of hers. The smoothness of her brown skin was nothing short of amazing. I went all the way down to her ankles, stopping just at her feet, making sure to leave her high heels on, then back up to her thighs, going all the way up to her crotch, still covered by her yellow panties, now soaked.

I removed them, then continued kissing her thighs, making her moan even louder. I moved to her stomach, trailing my tongue along her abdomen, then used my fingers to explore her newly exposed area.

Since this was my first time getting intimate with a woman, I used the sounds of her moans to determine where and how to touch her. She shouted "Right there!" when I touched the spot just above her vaginal opening. I rubbed the area around it slowly, moving my kisses up to her breasts again, putting my face in between both of them.