Brittney's Obsession

Story Info
A young woman enjoys being forced
1.4k words
4.21
94k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Brittney. I guess you could say that I am a bit of a slut. Actually, I am a total slut. The thing is, I am not what you would call, "normal." See, I have very extreme sexual needs. If it is taboo or not accepted by the norm, then I generally crave it.

I discovered sex at a fairly young age. Thing is, I never had an orgasm, that was until a camping trip I went on after my senior year of high school. I will not go into detail but lets just say that a group of five drunk guys decided to have their way with me. Yes, I am saying that they raped me. What I did not understand was the simple fact that when it happened, I lost count of the number of times I orgasmed, even while I was crying and begging for them to stop. Over the next several weeks, I could not say how many times I thought of what happened to me, each time the thoughts causing me to become aroused to the point of masturbating. It was as if some part of me enjoyed being treated that way. What followed was many fantasies of being used and abused, normally at the hands of strangers. I became obsessed with anything that humiliated me.

For about a year, it was all pretty safe. I purchased many sex toys, dildos, vibes, etc. and used them on myself all while finding ways to torture my body and mind. Pain and pleasure had become one for me and I often masturbated several times a day, just because it would keep my clit sore, thus adding to the torment. Additionally, having sex with total strangers was something that I made a regular thing. Recently, public masturbation was added to my list of ways to humiliate myself. Public restrooms, parking lots, movie theaters, the like. The chance of being caught added to my sense of shame and self torture. That brings me to last month and something that happened that made me realize I needed to go even further.

I had spent the morning masturbating and did not get a good release so I headed to a park not far from my home. Being a weekday, I noticed that there was only one other car in the lot. I wore a white sun dress that was one piece and cut low up top and above my knees. As usual, I was naked underneath. With my body, I really did not need a bra. My breasts, what not huge, are very firm. I have an ass to match and my regular work-outs keep my tummy flat and muscles tone.

The park is a large one with a ton of places to get off the main paths. I found one such location, a small spot of grass surrounded by trees and no sight of any walkway. I removed my dress, leaving it at the small entrance to my hole in the trees. I often left my clothes a distance away so that I could not get to them fast. Again, something to fuck with my mind, knowing that I could not get dressed fast if someone came added to my stimulation. I laid back on the grass, spread and looking away from the entrance. More mental stimulation, not being able to clearly see the small entrance made it more difficult to know if someone was watching. I reached in my backpack and pulled out my favorite dildo. It is a three headed trident like dildo. A very large center cock made for the pussy, a smaller one for the ass and a tiny one that would hit the clit each thrust. And of course, it vibrated. My pussy was sore from all my morning torture and I shoved the dildo in without any preparation. I loved that feeling as it reminded me of my rape. I must have been fucking myself for a good ten minutes when I heard him.

"What have we here?"

I have to admit, while all my fantasies center around this type of thing, I had never been close to anything really happening since that fateful camping trip. I sat up and turned quickly to see a middle aged black man looking at me with a wicked smile.

"Excuse me!" I said.

I started to get up and noticed that my clothes were not where I left them.

"Oh no missy, you are not done!" He said.

He roughly shoved me back down and without missing a beat, grabbed my dildo and shoved it back into my pussy.

"STOP!" was all I could say.

Fear gripped me and it hit; I orgasmed instantly. The man laughed and continued to assault my pussy with the dildo. A wave of humiliation hit me as tears started stinging my eyes. As I felt the tears run down my cheeks, I was aware that my arousal had tripled.

"Please don't hurt me." I said weakly.

He did not reply, rather he undid his pants and released a cock that was an easy 10 inches in size. While I was no stranger to sex, I had not ever been with a black man. This realization added to the shame. I rolled over and tried to crawl towards the entrance where my clothes had been. I was painfully aware that a large part of me did not want to go anywhere. That this, in fact, was exactly what I wanted.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going slut?" He said.

Oh my god. As soon as I heard the word, "slut" I nearly came. He grabbed a hand full of my long hair and shoved his semi-erect cock into my mouth. I wanted to fight, run, something. However, I just remained there on my hands and knees, sucking his cock and feeling my own juices trickling down my thighs. I nearly choked on his cock as it grew in size. This amused him and he made some comments about the little white slut enjoying his big black cock. Then he moved in behind me and in one thrust, shoved his entire cock into my tight pussy. The pain it caused sent me into an instant orgasm. With one hand he roughly tweaked a nipple while he slapped my ass with his other hand.

"You like playing with your pussy slut? Go on then, play!" He commanded.

My hand shot to my clit like it had a mind of it's own. My humiliation increased as I realized I was now helping him rape me. My clit was incredibly sore and I assaulted it hard to make sure that it hurt. All the images hit my mind at once. The violation of my pussy by the first black cock I had even had, me abusing myself at his will, the thought that someone else could see... I exploded in the largest orgasm I had ever had. That was all it took as I felt his cock explode inside me. I guess it must have been awhile as he came so much that it instantly started to leak out from around his cock, dripping down my thighs. He pulled out, walked around in front of me and put his cock to my lips.

"Clean it slut." was all he said.

I obediently took it in my mouth and sucked off our combined juices. It was then that I realized that I had not stopped masturbating myself. That realization caused me to orgasm again. He put on his pants and walked away without another word. I fell to the ground as everything that had just happened sank in. I still cannot explain why, but I crawled over to where my dildo was, picked it up, and raped myself again. After another orgasm, I licked his cum off the dildo and continued to fuck myself for about another 30 minutes, the entire time thinking about what had happened and fantasizing that he returned with friends . Finally, after I lost count of my orgasms, I allowed myself to return to my car. I had to walk a bit of the way naked, finally finding my dress on the main path. In the small single pocket was a note. It had an address, date and a time. Then it simply said, "Be there." And that is a story for another day.