Bro & Sis in Action

Story Info
Dev watches Muthu & his sister have sex.
1k words
3.78
105.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my previous two postings, I had written about my sexual adventures with two women who were almost like sisters to me. In this, I am going to write about a friend of mine who had a relationship with his elder sister and let me watch their activities.

Muthu and I were friends for quite some time in the college. One day while I was browsing the book case of Muthu, I found that he had hidden some magazines in a hard-to-reach interior portion. I found that these magazines were on sex, mostly narrations on various taboos. When Muthu, who had briefly stepped out of his room, returned and found me reading his collection, he became very embarrassed. Since I had prior exposure to such works, I assured him that he was not doing something out of the ordinary and that I have read such books in the past.

From then, we started talking about sex. I discovered that Muthu had taken the books from a large stash that his father had. Very often, we would discuss about the various themes in the books. As young men, we were very much turned on by stories that involved young men and older, experienced women. Many of the stories involved close relatives such as aunt-nephew or teacher-student.

As we discussed more and more about sex, we started relating our knowledge of sex to our real life sex experiences. Without disclosing the identity of people involved, I told him about the relationships that I had with Selvi akka and Usha akka. Muthu was less forthcoming in the beginning. But, I pressed him on and he started providing some of his experiences. He had felt the breasts of one of his aunts and had put on a show of masturbation for her. At another occasion, he had been masturbated by a man sitting next to him in a bus on an overnight journey.

Muthu had an elder sister, Kamala, who was several years older to her and married. I was curious to know if anything had happened between them. I slowly took the topic with him asking him if he had ever seen his sister being fucked by his brother-in-law. Muthu was initially reluctant, but warmed up to talking about it. I was quite surprised to find that Muthu had not only copulated his sister in the past, but their relationship continued even after her marriage.

Muthu explained to me that he and Kamala happened to share a bedroom one night when a guest visited. When he was asleep, Kamala pulled Muthu to her and put him on her breasts. Taking the cue, Muthu started sucking her breasts. Kamala eventually taught him how to finger a woman to orgasm. In the course of time, they had advanced to intercourse which they did with great caution to prevent being caught or get pregnant.

Their relationship continued after the marriage, whenever Kamala visited her home town or Muthu visited his sister's house. Kamala taught everything she learned from her husband and Muthu showed her the tricks that he learned from various sex books.

While I was shocked by the extent of Muthu's revelations, he surprised me to a greater extent by calmly expressing a fantasy he had in his mind. He wanted someone to watch him having sex with his sister. He asked me if I could be that someone. With a palpating heart, I agreed.

A few weeks later, Kamala visited her house. Prior to the visit, Muthu and I had created a peep hole in their bedroom so I could watch their sexual acts comfortably. Since Muthu's parents worked, the best time for them to have sex was in the afternoon. This suited our purpose greatly because there was plenty of light coming into the room in the afternoon.

As I took my position in the other room, Muthu convinced his sister that I was gone and there was no one in the house. So, they went to their bedroom together and closed the door. Both of them undressed quickly.

Kamala had a great body for her age. She was slim, tall. Her skin color was dark, but her complexion was flawless. Her breasts were on the small side, but they were firm. She had a huge areola and dark nipples that stood out. Her underarms and pubic area were trimmed, but not shaven.

Muthu had an athletic physique. He was a little shorter than his sister. Youth radiated everywhere on his body. Especially in the groin area. He had a long and slender cock which was rock hard even when he disrobed. The head of the penis had slid out of its hood and shining pinkish red.

Kamala went straight to his pubic area. She knelt down and took him in her mouth. She sucked him expertly. Her bobbing head showed that she deeply enjoyed giving head. It seemed that Muthu's cock grew further. He had Kamala sit on the bed and began playing with her cunt. First with his fingers, then with his tongue. I could not exactly see it close up, but from the expression on Kamala's face I could understand that my friend was doing a good job on his sister.

After the oral indulgence, Muthu and his sister kissed deeply on the mouth. Muthu got on the bed and lied down. Kamala inserted his rock hard dick into her pundai (cunt) and started riding him. I think Muthu was delirious at this stage because he was not only being fucked by his sister, he was also being watched by his best friend. He grunted to Kamala "Akka, I am going to come." Kamala immediately withdrew from his penis and headed straight to his mouth. She put her cunt on his mouth and came immediately as she arched her back. With a few violent strokes of his penis with his hand, Muthu also reached his orgasm. I, who was stroking my cock until then, took a few more strokes to reach my peak.

Later on, Muthu thanked me for helping to fulfill one of his fantasies. He also asked me to fulfill another of his fantasies: a threesome with his sister. I will tell you later how that fantasy also materialized.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
badshah2460badshah2460almost 10 years ago
Indian incest

I liked the story. I would have liked it to have been longer and perhaps a bit more details. After all its a apna thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My Sex with Aunt

when I was working in my previous company, one aunt was staying next to my flat. She was 10 years senior to me, but was short and sexy. As I can't look her in a sexy way, I used to talk to her in a friendly way.

Few months later, she was very friendly with me and offered food when I was in the night shift. One more aunt2 came near to our flat and she was even more sexy. Aunt1 does not like me talking to Aunt 2 and told me that she was not good in behavior. I just agreed to her, but spoke to Aunt1 sometimes. One day, she again reported about aunt2, I told her that I just want be happy with her and aunt2 and nothing else.

She mistaken me and thought that I wanted to talk to the aunt who satisfies me. Then, she called me and started to cry saying that if she had to satisfy me, I should not talk to aunt2. I was shocked to hear that, but told that it was not required.

Next time when I met her, I asked her what was the reason she spoke to me like that. She replied that I should not be a victim of a prostitute and she was meaning aunt2. As per me, aunt2 was not like that, but I didn't argue with her. Then, she told that a girl doesn't allow other girl to talk and have sex with her beloved boyfriend. Hence, she wanted me to be clean and promise her that I wont talk or go to aunt2's house. I promised her.

As I can't just have sex with her, I thought to make her crazy about my dick.One day, when she came to my house, I didn't wear my underwear, but put just my shots. When I was talking to her, my dick was calling me to shake her. I wanted to show her some gift which was on a shelf and stood on a stool and trying to take that gift facing her so that she can notice me erected penis. She noticed my erected penis, but didn't say or react to that. Next day, I noticed that she came to my house by putting lipstick and applied shampoo to impress me. I noticed this and told that she was very beautiful in that. As she was smiling, I started to touch her lips and face and started to kiss her on face. As she simply closed her eyes, I decided to give a lip kiss and sucked her lip for 2 mins atleast. She was standing as though she was unconscious. Then, I put my hands on her back butts and squeezed her buts and thighs without stopping to suck her lips. I kissed all over her face and there was no area left without licking.

Next day, she told me that while kissing, I had touched her private parts on the previous day. I told her that I was not aware what I was doing at that time as I was in a very sexy mood. On that day, I started to squeeze her boobs and cunts while sucking her lips. Then, I slowly took her to my bed and started to kiss her stomach and licked all over her stomach. She was enjoying my pulling my hair with her hands.Then, I went to her boobs and started to lick it. Although she didn't allow it initially, I made her to allow it by licking the bottom area like crazy. On one stage, she just removed her bra herself and kept my lips on it and told me to eat it.

I started to bite the boobs around the small nipples and squeezing it simultaneously. As she was enjoying it as though I fucked her hardly, I started to lick her neck as well. She was not able to control the pleasure and tried to stop her doing it. As I got to know this. I locked her hands and started to lick her next and ears like crazy. As she was not able to control tghe pleasure, she begged me not to do there and lick somewhere. I showed some mercy and again went to her stomach portion started to bite her stomach and hip area. She was enjoying to the max and her hands were as though she wanted to break me into 2 parts. Then, I started to kiss her abdomen area and kissed her on her mons pubis area.

All these time, I didn't remove her skirt and was kissing on it. While she was enjoying, I slowly loosen the thread of her skirt and pulled it. When she got to know about, she begged me not to fuck her as she wanted only her husband to do it. I told that i wont fuck, but just kiss her clitoris area.Then, I removed her skirt completely and it was my first day i had seen a girl naked and it was clean shaved. I started to kiss her thighs and licked her legs completely from bottom to top and the aroma of her clitoris was good. I kissed her clitoris and she reacted to my kiss. Then, I wide open her legs and started to do some research on that area as it was the first day I was looking a girl's pussy.

I started to lick the labia area on both sides and making circles about that area, and I noticed that drops of ejaculation fluid was coming from her vagina. I sucked it by inserting my tongue and fucked her using my tongue itself and licked her clitoris as well. When she attained her climax, she was crying and requested me to stop it. I locked her hands using my hands and keep on fucking her using my tongue and suddenly I noticed her aftershocks and she was breathing like a asthma patient. She was not even lift her hands or move her legs. By nature, saliva comes a lot in my mouth and after fucking her like crazy, my face was full of saliva. I hugged her by lying on her and she started to sleep with me without any cloths.

Next day, I wanted to do something new and asked her to kiss my dick, but she denied saying she had never sucked her husband's dick as well. Hence, I decided to make her to taste my dick when she would be enjoying the pleasure and made her to suck as well. From that day, she started to suck my dick for some time and told me that my dick was straight and long, but her husband's dick was very thick, black and short. She used to shake it and eating my simen balls completely inside her mouth. She told me that the head portion of my dick is very beautiful and tried to insert her tongue inside the hole of the head. On that day, I made her to taste my simen. After that day, she was afraid sucking my dick as she didn't like the taste of the siemen as she was a vegetarian. Hence, it was agreed that I have to inform her when I am about to cum and she was taking every drop of my simen and keeps it empty always.

One day, she was ready to insert my dick inside her vagina and told me that she wanted to check the pleasure if I insert my dick inside her hold. I applied some oil on my dick so that the penetration would be easy for me and inserted my dick deep inside her vagina. Her face and eyes were in a surprising mood and she was saying ahhhhh opening her mouth wide open. Then, I started to shake my dick inside her vagina for 15 mins before cumming. When I used to feel like to cum, she used to watch it as though she was watching the climax in a movie. One day, she told me by laughing that she had never enjoyed her husband's dick for 10 yeas, but enjoyed my dick like anything and wanted to die in front of me while fucking.

Then, I decided to increase the time from 15 mins to 30 mins while fucking her. When I told her about my plan, she was laughing and started to calculate the time with me. One day, I was in a good mood and licked her upto her climax before starting to fuck her. Although she didn't agree, I locked her hands and legs and fucked her very hard. Suddenly she reached her climax max and told me she wanted some water. When, I went to bring some water, I was shocked to see her unconscious. I was thinking that if she dies, I would be in jail for rape case. I pour water on her face and she got up slowly. From that day onwards, I decided to lick or fuck for some time and leave her early. We enjoyed like this for about 4 years before I got married and escaped from that flat when she was gone for vacation for 30 days to UP. It was a nice experience before marriage and I am happy as I tried a family lady rather than going to a prostitute like she said. Now, I am married, and enjoying the pleasure from my wife while fucking like I enjoyed my favorite aunt, but my wife had never sucked my dick as she is well educated and does not like to suck my dick. However, I don't mind as I had enjoyed that pleasure from my favorite aunt before marriage itself. I am blessed with a baby boy and now I am not in any relation. Girls! give this pleasure to your secret boyfriend as well and make him the luckiest.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
Colleen Out of the ashes, brother & sister find romance.in Incest/Taboo
A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories