Broadened Horizons

Story Info
His first time with a guy opened his eyes.
1.1k words
3.84
41.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trinni69
Trinni69
361 Followers

My name is Tim and I have been almost obsessed with sex from as early as I can remember. When I was young I found a magazine called, "Happiness is a large cock". In that magazine I saw naked women sucking and fucking a guy with a huge cock. From that moment I started thinking about the beauty of naked women but also the beauty of large cocks. It is strange but I never thought about men at the time but I did think about cocks.

As I grew up I was only dating women and loved having sex. I loved trying new things and wanted to get as kinky as possible. Once I found out about the internet, that is when things really became interesting. I started seeing pictures of she-males which filled both of my fantasies. I got to see women and dicks. After I had spent time on the internet, I started searching for pictures of large cocks. As time went on I would even look at gay pictures just to see close ups of cocks. the hang of it and was able to work his cock pretty far into my throat. I guess I was a natural cock sucker and never knew it.

Not only was I completely enjoying the feel and thought of having a cock running in and out of my mouth, I was loving the power I was having over him. I could tell the way I was changing the pace, the depth, and the amount of suction I was applying was driving him crazy. I was not even being touched and I was so hard I had pre-cum oozing out of my own cock. I started teasing him and used my finger to tease his ass. This really drove him over the edge and all off a sudden he started cumming. As the first shot hit the back of my throat it shocked me, and it made me choke so I pulled back. From pulling off his cock the second and third shot landed on my face. I was able to regain my composure and get my mouth back of his cock to catch the rest of his cum. I have tasted my own cum but found I liked the taste of his cum much better.

Once I had swallowed as much of his cum that was going to cum out, I sat back on the couch and couldn't believe what had just happened. I closed m eyes and thought about what I had just done when I felt my pants being un-buttoned. I kept my eyes closed and lifted my hips as my pants where pulled off me. I sat back and felt his warm mouth engulf my hard cock. He wasted no time working my cock like it had never been worked before. I thought I had received good blowjobs in the past but they had nothing on this blowjob. It made my mind swirl and become spacey. Then he did something that was super intense. I didn't know at the time what it was but it was the wildest feeling my cock had ever felt. He knew how to keep me just on the edge of cumming without letting me let loose. Finally I started begging for him to let me cum. He pulled off and told me if I wanted to let him finish me off, I would have to offer him my ass.

Once again without thinking I flipped over on the couch, getting on my knees and placing my ass in the air. Before he started to fuck me he teased my ass with a lubed finger. He took his time working his finger in and out, and every now and then, he would grab my cock. I just wanted to explode but he knew just how much or little to touch me. After a few minuets he had worked a few fingers in and out of my ass, spreading me a bit getting me prepared. He pulled his fingers out and I could feel him get behind me. The soft head of his cock touched my ass and sat there. Once again he told me if I wanted him to make me cum, I would have to give him my ass. The only difference this time is he wanted me to beg for him to fuck me.

I had been hard for so long it was driving my crazy. I started begging him to fuck me and told him it was no longer my ass. It was all his. As I was saying this, he started slowly pushing his way in. I felt my ass tighten around his cock as he slowly worked it in. Once he had gotten past my sphincter, he stopped to let my ass relax a bit. He had me continue to beg and thank him for the honor of letting him fuck me. I did the best I could between the moans of both pleasure and pain. I never thought it would feel the way it did. I won't deny it hurt but at the same time my horniness made it feel kind of good. He picked up the pace and started slapping my ass as he fucked me. He got to the point where he was pounding my ass hard. He pushed in as far as he could and held it as he came for the second time in the night. When he finished, he pulled out which made my ass feel better but also made it feel real empty. We were both dripping with sweat and at that point, the only problem was the fact he had cum twice and I still had not cum at all.

Once he caught his breath, he had me sit back down which was a little uncomfortable after getting fucked in the ass for the first time. He once again went back to the magic he had performed on my cock before but this time he didn't hold back at all. It took almost no time before I probably came harder than I had ever cum before. It was so intense I tried to pull him off once I started cumming but he made sure he stayed on my cock until I finished cumming.

I sat back on the couch and kept my eyes closed for a few minuets regaining my composer. When I opened my eyes I looked over at him and realized I had broadened my horizons when it came to sex and now I knew why gay men really like having sex with men.

Trinni69
Trinni69
361 Followers