Broadway Video Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet contiued to sexily dance for everyone's pleasure as Bill came out in a long shirt and silk boxers. He stepped behind Janet and pressed his body against hers, matching her movements to the music. As Janet sexily lifted her hair Bill reached around and began running his hands over her voluptous figure as he kissed her neck. He stroked her breasts and began playing with her hard nipples through the thin fabric of her bra as he pressed his hard cock against her back.

Everyone's eyes were glued to Bill and Janet as they began groping and fondling their partners. Steve slipped his hand under Patti's miniskirt, pushed her wet panties aside, and began rubbing her slit. Patti reciprocated by unzipping his pants and freeing his hard-on so she could stroke it. "That's it you guys," coaxed Janet, as Bill continued to stroke her body from behind. Blouses were unbuttoned and pants were undone as the other couples began to go at it. Before long everyone was half-naked and going down on their mate as Bill and Janet continued their show.

Bill slid his hand down the front of Janet's panties and advised, "Audience participation is encouraged." Paul and Denise took him up on the offer and moved to the center of the room. Paul dropped to his knees in front of Janet, pulled her panties down, and began lapping at her moist pussy as Denise stroked Janet's breasts. Denise undid the clasp in the front of Janet's bra and began sucking on her nipples. Bill moved to where Scott and Alicia were sitting on the couch and joined them. Alicia was kneeling down in front of Scott and sucking his dick. Bill slipped her pants off and laid down on his back. He slid his head between Alicia's legs and began eating her pussy as she continued to bob on Scott's pole. Steve and Patti moved over to Mike and Cindy and asked if they could "cut in." "Sure," they answered.

Patti knelt down and began licking Mike's cock as Steve moved his tool in front of Cindy's face. She devoured it as Steve placed his hand on her head and guided her back and forth on his rod. Denise then moves over to where Bill is lying, still going at Alicia's pussy, and she takes his boxers off. She then straddles his cock and guides it to her wet opening. She moans as she slides down onto Bill's thick cock and bucks up and down slowly as she watches Bill lick Alicia's slit. As this is going on Mike pulls Patti onto his lap and she eases her tight pussy down onto his pole. Mike begins to suck on her erect nipples as he holds her ass, lifting her up and down on his his hard cock.

"Let's go over there," Paul directs Janet as he moves his attention to Scott and Alicia. Paul nudges Bill and says, "Time for someone new," as Bill and Denise move aside. Janet takes Scott by the hand and tells Alicia, "Don't keep that huge cock all to yourself." She leads Scott to an open spot on the couch and sits down, pulling Scott down to his knees, between her legs. "Stick that big dick in my pussy, Scott," she says, "Fill me up with that big slab of meat." Scott pulls Janet's legs to his chest and thrusts inside her pussy in one swift motion. Janet is as vocal as ever and she moans and talks dirty to Scott as he stretches her pussy with his huge tool.

By now Patti is crying out with an orgasm as she bounces up and down on Mike's dick while she furiously rubs her clit. Steve is taking Cindy doggie-style just inches away. With Patti riding Mike, squeezing his cock with her tight pussy, he can't hold out any longer and he shoots his load deep inside her. As Bill and Denise go at each other in a 69, Janet cums with with cries of ecstacy as Scott pounds his cock into her, his balls slapping against her ass. As Janet's orgasm subsides, Scott pulls his glistening cock out of her and moves over to Cindy, placing his prick near her mouth as she continues to be fucked from behind by Steve. She takes his cock into her mouth and strokes it as she swallows as much of it as she can. She can taste Janet's juices on Scott's cock as she works it. Scott fucks Cindy's mouth as Steve rams her pussy. Scott doesn't last long and he empties his cock into Cindy's mouth. She gulps down Scott's load as Steve pulls out of her pussy and shoots his cum onto her back.

The smell of sex permeates the air as the couples continue to swith partners and join in with others as they go at it. Bill and Janet each grab a camera and move closer to the action. They go from group to group filming the fuckfest. Denise moves Patti to a chair and dives between her legs. She runs her tongue up and down Patti's slit, lapping up Mike's cum as it drizzles out of her. As Janet films them Paul moves up behind her and bends her over. He pushes his cock into her pussy as she continues filming. Janet begins talking for the camera, saying, "Ooooh...Paul is fucking me from behind while I'm filming his wife eating Patti out." Mike moves into a 69 with Alicia as Cindy drops to her knees in front of Bill while he films the couples.

Cindy sucks Bill's thick rod as he points the camera down at her and says, "What have we here?" Cindy replies, "You've been holding out on us. I'm gonna make you cum." Patti and Denise also move over to Bill and assist Cind, each one taking a turn swallowing his cock. Patti sucks Bill as Cindy and Denise begin talking to him, goading him towards orgasm. Denise starts, saying, "Is this what you had planned for tonight? I bet you've fantasized about us sucking your fat cock while you watched our videos, didn't you?" She takes Patti's place and Cindy continues the dialog. Cindy motions towards Janet and says, "Look over there. Paul is fucking your wife while Denise sucks your dick. Doesn't that get you hot? Doesn't it make you want to shoot your cum in her mouth?"

Patti chimes in, "I'm next. But I don't want to suck your cock any more. I want you fuck me." Cindy takes the camera from Bill as he lays Patti on the floor and pushes his cock into Patti's neatly trimmed slit. Cindy films them as Patti moans, "Yeah, fuck me Bill. Fuck me harder with that big cock. I want you to flood my pussy with your cum."

Bill can't take any more and he shoots his wad inside her hot pussy, pumping every drop into her.

The party went on for another hour with everyone taking turns filming, and moving from partner to partner, group to group until everyone was exhausted. People did things they had only fantasized about. Things they never thought they'd do, things they always wanted to try, and things that just felt good at the time. In the end, they all laid there nude, enjoying the moment. The evening's events were caught on tape for the two lucky couples who won the contests, though everyone present would have a vivid picture of the night in their memories.

Mike and Cindy moved out of the complex a couple months later because Mike got relocated after a promotion. They took their tapes with them and a new attitude towards the sexual part of their relationship. Cindy eventually showed Mike the massage tape with Scott and Alicia and he had no problem with it. In fact, he said it was one of the hottest scenes of any he had watched. Mike also told Cindy about the night in the hot tub. She made him tell her in detail and they got so hot they wound up fucking each other's brains out afterward. Their experience at the apartments opened up new avenues of pleasure and exciting possibilities for their future sex life. Who knows, maybe they will start their own club some day when they get to know their neighbors a little better.