Brock Comes to Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Felysa
Felysa
2 Followers

He pulls his dick from my grasp and takes a step back to lean against the shower wall. He looks down at me still kneeling...

"I want to see what you do." He tells me.

I stand and go to the shower head on the hose, already full in motion as every other shower head is. I spray him playfully and he laughs. I then lean back against the other wall and position the water onto my pussy lips. The vibration of the water hitting my lips radiates through to my clit. I use my other hand and spread my lips letting the water hit my clit full force. I moan and lift my hand, the water pressure now holding my pussy lips open for me. I then turn, holding the shower head at the right position as I do. I take my usual stance. My head and right shoulder against the shower wall, my right hand holding the shower head, and I lift my left leg to the seat in the corner. I moan and rub against the wall.

I hear a soft click as the cubby in my shower opens. I listen as Brock removes something. As I am enjoying the water on my clit – taking it off whenever I think I am getting to close – I hear another click, then a soft buzzing. I don't know which one he has, many of the ones I keep buzz. I moan as I feel the buzzing touch my bottom. The vibration rubbing from the water on my clit back to my ass and back again. I hear Brock kneel and I feel the head of the toy he chose enter into my pussy. I groan again... then he pushes it a little farther. Oh, he chose that one! Realization flew over me as I recognize the feel of the toy he chose. It is the biggest one I have, a double ended eighteen inch vibe that starts by twisting it in the middle. The mechanics of it are small inside it's two inch girth and it rotates and bends easily.

My legs start to tremble at the feeling, water pulsating on my clit, the vibe barely inside of me. Brock pushes it a little deeper getting a gasp out of me. He takes the other end of the vibe and bends it up to vibrate against my rose bud. Intense feelings of pleasure rack my body. I feel Brock push the vibe deeper into my pussy, and his other hand on my ass cheek, spreading my slit for better access. I shriek and instinctively pull away as the two inch second head of the vibe is pressed against my rose bud. Slowly my ass accepts it, and Brock pushes it in just a little farther, keeping the other end deep inside my pussy.

Not long after he starts he has the vibe past the uncomfortable pain of my ass opening and it is inside me, filling me with vibration. I moan and quiver...

"Oh, I'm going to cum!" I shriek at him. I keep the water blasting at my clit, he pumps the vibe back and forth filling each hole to its fullest. I drop the shower head and grip the wall for support as the wave of orgasm sweeps through me, moaning and shrieking as it does. Brock spins around, holding the vibe inside of me, he is between my legs. His eyes look up at me as his mouth envelopes over my now vacant clit. The orgasm that is ripping through me seems to take on a new intensity. Wave after wave of pure ecstasy runs from my toes to my head, making me light headed. Finally as they subsided I collapse to the shower floor on top of Brock sitting against the wall. While I fall he removes the vibe from my pussy, but leaves it in my ass. He grabs me as I come down and somehow he is able to aim me correctly so his hard-as-ever dick impales me.

I shrieks again at the feeling of him thrusting inside me. Much of my insides stretched from the vibe in my ass. He rocks me roughly back and forth, my energy completely gone. His arm around me firmly gripping the vibe.

"Yea, that's it. Oh... yea... that feels so good. You like that big vibe deep in your ass? Huh?" He doesn't wait for an answer, I look at him as he gazes at me biting his bottom lip then his mouth morphing into the famous 'oh'. "Yea," he continues, "uh... I like that vibe in your ass, feeling it in your hot pussy." I moan as he pushes the vibe deeper into my ass. "Yea, just like that... you want it deeper?" Deeper it went and I scream at the ceiling. "Yes... do you want more of it? How much can you take? All of it? You wanna try?" Again he doesn't wait for an answer and he pushes it deeper, it is almost impossible as it is so deep already. I can feel him thrust up into my pussy and he moans as he cums inside me again. "Oh, I'm cumming in your hot pussy baby, yea... oh... oh... mmmm." He finishes. "Now, I want you to lay on the floor."

I obey, falling onto the floor – my head spinning – feeling the vibe as it seems to be in my stomach. I lay on my side.

"Ok, this is all we'll do... after this I don't think you can take much more. But I want to see how much of this thing you can take in your ass." He holds the vibe where it is and bends to kiss me on the ear. "Is it alright with you?" I can't think and just nod my head. "Oh yea, baby. You have about half of it up there right now. What is that? Nine inches? Oh yea, that's so fucking hot." I feel it squirm a little deeper. "Oh... mmm... that's tight in your ass huh?" Deeper. "You have another inch now," I moan as he pushes farther, "yea, doesn't that feel good... I want to see you take it... take the whole thing..." deeper... "Oh, another inch, this is fucking great... there it goes... deeper... you like that vibe huh..." deeper... "MMMM! Yea! Only about six more inches honey... can you take it?" I moan... deeper. "Oh God! This is amazing... here take a little more..." deeper, it hurt, but I lay there and take it... he hears me whimper... "does that hurt babe, do you like it to hurt..." deeper... he was pushing me up against the wall. "There! You have it... good job babe... Oh my God, look at that." He gently pushes it back and forth and I feel it move so deep inside of me. "All I have is the tip of the second head in my hand, you have the rest of it... how's that feel?" I moan, and Brock holds my leg up... holding the vibe in he starts once again to thrust his dick into my pussy. I shriek, pain now... yet somehow still pleasurable.

"Oh, can you feel that, the vibration is all around my dick... oh yea... this is going to make me spurt quick..." He slams hard and fierce into me. He becomes almost violent with his thrusts. His spunk once again filling me as he slams his last thrusts upward. He pulls out slowly then starts with the vibe. "Ok, time to take this out." He pulls gently, then with more force as it won't budge. I moan as it slowly starts to slide out.

"Wow, now that's something." It pops out of my ass, leaving a void deep inside me. I am still unable to move and Brock gets a towel. He dries me off as I lay on the shower floor, wrapping my hair in the towel and picking me up. He lays me gently down onto the bed and covers me. "That was absolutely great." He kisses my cheek and I fall instantly into a deep sleep.

Felysa
Felysa
2 Followers
12