Brod: Elasticity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god, that's going to be me!"

"Not if I'm first on the list."

"Y-yes! Yes! Mmmhooaaahh!" Tamara arched her back, her eyelids fluttering as I pounded her pussy, squirting sex-syrup everywhere. The smell was so strong. Even in the vastness of the chamber, it was a fog radiating outward, the combined, delicious aroma of our lovemaking. Granted, not everyone would call what I do to women "lovemaking."

After a couple of minutes, she'd taken a little over half my cock. I wasn't gaining any. I knew from experience that her womb wasn't going to accept any more.

"She's not gonna take any more," I told Yara.

Yara nodded, grabbed the tape measure, and came toward me. Her feet squished through the puddle of sex. I grabbed Tamara's hips, grunting as I pushed my cock forward and held in place.

Yara placed the tape measure against my cock, measuring from Tamara's pussy to the base of my organ. I realized it was some sort of flexible plastic, not cloth. "Let's see," she said. "Thirty-two centimeters. Congratulations, Tamara, you're taking over fifteen inches of cock."

"I'm a porn star!" she cooed.

"Yeah you are," I agreed before I started to fuck her again, this time more rapidly. Her face bounced against the mattress, her tongue lolled out. WHUMP-SLAP-WHUMP-SLAP! My heavy nuts bounced between the bed and my own thighs. I was standing in a puddle. Yara sat and watched me, crossing her legs, her face as stern as ever. With her posture, she almost resembled a military officer, observing my performance. And I loved it.

I heard the girls in the audience marveling as they watched. I could smell the sweet scent of dripping pussy—so much it was even overpowering my own virile aroma. One of them said, "There's like a foot of it outside her!"

Several minutes later, I felt my balls beginning to tighten. "Gonna be time to measure how much cum she can take soon," I grunted between my thrusts.

I caught motion in my peripheral vision and turned my head to see Thalita threading through the smaller girls toward us. She climbed onto the stage with great agility and waited.

"Mmph, mmph!" I groaned as I closed my eyes.

"C-cum, cum, fill me," whimpered Tamara.

My nuts squeezed. My cock bloated underneath. I felt its throat stretching wide as pints of liquid blasted through it. It recoiled. GLOOOOOORCH! My cock erupted like a broken fire hydrant for several long seconds, blasting her insides with incredible force. Jizz flooded her belly. It abruptly exploded in size, hanging lower, lower by the second.

SPLOOOOOOOORCH! Tamara grabbed fistfuls of cushion and howled. "Haaaaiiiiiigggh! Brod!" SPLOOOOOOOORT! I panted raggedly. Her belly hung so low it bumped the mattress. Jizz squirted out around the edges of my cock, coating her ass, my stomach, my thighs. BLOOOOOOOOOORCH! Tamara kicked her legs and howled, curling her toes as she came again, eyes rolling about in her head. The juices were lost in the white tsunami I inflicted upon her. GLOOOOOOORCH! Her belly grew sideways.

I could see the audience. The girls in my field of view bit their lips. Many of them were reaching down to finger their pussies. I caught a few of their words.

"That! I want that!"

"F-fuck, it's like a cannon! I didn't know a human could cum like that!"

"This is what pussies were meant for!"

Of course, many of them were just emitting incoherent warbling and panting. I loved it.

Tamara's belly grew and grew, sagging lower, bloating sideways, bumping and sloshing against the mattress. Soon, I had no clearance between me, her belly, and the bed.

After several more minutes, jizz began to spray more intensely around my cock, indicating she was filled to the brim. White sperm coated my legs, flowing into a deep puddle around my feet. And finally, my cock began to stop. SPLOOOORT! Splooooort. Sploort....

I released Tamara's legs. They hung limply. Her eyelids fluttered. I doubt she even knew where she was. She said, "Mmmuuh. It's ... a dream ... I'm a live action hentai...."

I chuckled. I moved my hands under her chest, pulling her till she was vertical. My monstrous cock helped to support her weight. Her belly was over half a yard across, jiggling, sloshing in front of us. And there was more murmuring from the audience.

I walked with Tamara till I was holding her over the hole in the stage. It was at this point that I realized the graduated markings on the container were on the inside, not just the outside—so you could actually see them from above.

Thalita took Tamara's ankles, and as I knelt, we maneuvered her into a squatting position. Thalita grabbed her under her shoulders. Yara came up next to us and stabilized her lolling head.

I looked at Thalita and said, "Okay, on three, I'll pull out."

"Got it."

"One, two, three!"

Thalita pulled the smaller girl toward her as I pushed up on her ass, grunting as my cock came free. Schlooooork! Inch after fat inch pulled out, coated in a thick layer of seed and cunt-juice, the frosting obscuring my organ's form. Tamara keened in pleasure. Pop! My crown came free.

"No!" protested Tamara.

GLOOSCH! Jizz began to gush from her gaping cunt into the container below the stage. I wrapped my arms around her body, helping to stabilize her. My hot cock pulsed between her back and my chest.

"Mmmuuuhh ... this feels wrong ... leave the sperm in me," muttered the redhead.

"Sorry," I apologized, leaning forward to kiss her cheek. "You'll get my number. We can fuck later, I promise, okay?"

Tamara smiled. "Okay ... thanks...."

SPLOOORSSSCH. Jizz gushed out of her in a continuous arc, thick fluid filling the container.

Thalita put her hands on Tamara's belly, smiling as she squeezed, gently massaging it to coax more jizz out. The level of sperm rose and rose in the container below.

The girls could easily see under it. "God, there's so much," said one.

"I bet I can do more," said another.

Thalita cooed. "You took a lot for a girl your size," she commented.

"Thanks....," grumbled Tamara.

Several minutes passed as her womb shrank. I'm fairly sure she would have collapsed if we hadn't helped her. It just kept coming and coming and coming ... pun fully intended. But finally, the white stream began to die down, and her belly was almost to its regular size. Thalita massaged the belly in a rolling, downward motion, coaxing a few final gushes of spunk. Skllrtch! Sklllrtch! A minute more, and it was clear we'd gotten all we would.

"I think she's empty," observed Thalita.

"She's probably going to leak some more sperm over the next couple days, but it's just the dregs. I've seen it before. Where's Valeska?" I looked around.

Valeska was standing there. "I'm here. Hand the new sperm bank Grand-Cuntyon over," she said, reaching out. Thalita lowered the mewling Tamara into the muscular arms of the blonde, who turned to carry her toward the lounges at the room's periphery. I could see Dr. Ghali approaching through the crowd.

I stood upright and moved away. I squinted at the container. Strangely, it seemed that no sperm clung to the sides. It was completely clean above the steaming pool of jizz. Yara lowered herself and stuck her face into the container. "Seventy-nine liters, 462 CCs." She got to her feet and went to record the measurement on her tablet. "About twenty-one gallons!" she called out across the room. Tamara gave a drowsy thumbs-up.

I smiled, looking around the stage. The pool of leftover spunk had rolled out to the edges and was now dripping over the sides. A couple of the girls were actually cupping their hands, collecting my still-hot seed in order to sample it.

"Who's next?" I asked.

Nahid awkwardly walked up the stairs, one hand gripping her belly. As she reached the top, schplort! A hot jet of my spunk gushed out from between her legs. "Orospu çocuğu," she muttered. She managed to waddle and plop into one of the chairs on-stage. "Okay, turn the pump on," she told Yara.

Yara nodded and went to the pump. There was some kind of controller wired to it, and when she pushed the button, the valve at the bottom of the spunk-catcher opened. The pump began to hum, and all the gallons of jizz filled the clear hose white. All that seed sprayed into the pool.

"How is the container staying so clean?" I asked Nahid.

"Superhydrophobic-coated interior. Now then." She looked at her tablet and called out, "Loretta Hodges!"

"Hell yeah!" called out a voice from the middle of the crowd. I saw a girl begin shuffling closer. It was the chubby brunette from earlier. She had a big grin on her full red lips. Loretty climbed the stage and said, "Hi, Brod! We meet again! You can call me Lotty. Let me, uh ... there's something I want to do...?"

"Okay, go ahead," I chuckled.

She grabbed my cock. Squish. "Damn, it's ... wow, it's heavy," she said before pushing it upright and sandwiching it between us, giving me a big hug. My pulsing monster slicked between her tits, rubbed against her belly, my heavy nuts against her thighs. "Oh, wow, this is great," she sighed, my precum pouring out onto her breasts and belly.

I could see that she'd spent a lot of time on her makeup and nails. "Looks like you got all dolled up. All for me? I'm flattered."

She grinned at me. "Well, what dick-loving girl wouldn't get dolled up for the premier stud of ... the world, from what I hear!" She winked.

I began backing her toward the bed. I glanced down. I could see her juices flowing. "And now the premier stud is going to give you some dick to love." She laid back, stomach and breasts bouncing. I grabbed her thick legs and spread them, exposing her silky-smooth pussy, her mound plump and inviting. I pushed my massive, spunk-slick, dripping crown up against her entrance, heat against heat, earning a pleasured coo from her. Sqqlllrsch. I spread the pink lips apart, grunting as I leaned into it, stretching, stretching. "Augh!" I grunted. The massive head popped into her body.

"Oooohh! Oh, fuck! Ahh! You're so big!" she cried.

I felt her juices squishing around me. I reached forward, grabbing her belly and leaning forward, using my weight to stuff more and more cock into her. Her lower belly began to bulge ... though it wasn't quite as visible as it had been in Tamara's. I heard the splatter as the tightness of her lips separated the frosting from my cock. I planted my hands on either side of her body and began to slowly thrust, wiggling my hips, little movements to loosen her, about eight inches of my monstrous organ inside her hot body.

"Mmph! Mmmhaaah! Barely even moving!" she cried. "But the best fuck I've ever g-got-gaaaahhh!" She tightened up and sklllllllrtch! A long, hot, gushing spray of cunt-nectar adding a new coating to my chest and stomach, matting my body hair down, rolling down, washing away some of the whiteness. Kllrscch! Kllrscch! She kept pulsing, her belly heaving, cunt gripping me, eyes rolling back, hands gripping the sheets. I used the sporadic loosenings of her cunt between pulses to sink more and more dick into her poor little cunt, stretching her out further than any proper lady should be stretched. I felt my crown touch the entrance to her womb.

I moved her ankles to my shoulders, wrapped my arms around, leaned forward, and began to take long, powerful thrusts. My monstrous cock pulled out. Schlllrrrph. Out, out, dripping thick layers of pre and cunt-juice.

"Why are you pulling out?" she whined.

I slammed my hips forward, the monstrous head slamming into her cervix, lifting her ass from the bed, earning a shrill cry of ecstasy. She clawed at my forearms. I slammed her again, again, her belly jiggling, her fat tits bouncing against her cheeks. I felt her womb starting to submit, loosening, loosening into ... blomp! My cock surged forward, filling her deepest reaches, creating a bump that was visible under even her tummy.

"Broood!" she howled before gushing again, her womb clutching the tip of my cock, her pussy rippling and pulsing as she sprayed a new layer on me. I felt a couple more inches sinking in. I sighed as she shuddered, and at no point did I stop fucking her. Her lovely womb gave and gave until finally I could feel my monstrous cock making no more progress.

"Measure it," I told Yara.

She came over and stretched the tape over my cock. "Twenty-nine. Looks like you beat Tamara," said Yara. "You've got about sixteen and a half inches of cock in you."

Lotty managed to squeak out, "Yay!"

"Now we need that other measurement," I chuckled, my balls thumping against the bed more rapidly. I let her legs fall to the side to give me room to lean forward. I sucked the flesh of one of those big bouncing tits into my mouth, tongue teasing the nipple, my other hand squeezing and rubbing at her other fat breast.

She moaned and threw her head back, screaming at the ceiling as she came again, curling her toes. I pulled her backward so that her ass hung over the side of the bed. My sturdy cock held her weight easily. And this position allowed my massive balls to swing upward and slap against her rear, smacking her hard and making her yell, "You're spanking me with balls!"

I chuckled, slurping at that fat tit as her fingers clutched at my hair. My swinging balls crashed against her big, plush ass, spraying droplets of cunt and cock-juice all over the place, the splatter hitting everyone. I could feel my precum squishing around my glans. I heard Nahid sputtering as some of the fuck-slurry got in her mouth. Some of the hot juice rained down upon the faces of the audience.

"We should have had 'splash zone' signs like Sea World," commented Thalita.

"More like 'Semen World,' " chortled Nahid.

Long minutes passed by as I felt my load building up. My nuts became more and more compressed, Lotty came again and again. Once her ass had been rendered a bright shade of pink, I leaned back, feeling the swell in my cock.

"Here we go," I growled.

SPLOOOOOOOORCH! SPLOOOOOOORCH! My cock recoiled. A powerful geyser blasted her insides, a monstrous rope of jizz the diameter of a D-cell. It battered her womb brutally, causing her to howl into another intense orgasm, her plump tummy growing even plumper. I blasted wad after wad. Jizz sprayed around my monstrous organ, and her belly kept rising higher, higher, rolls stretching out and becoming smooth.

I made that huge belly bounce up and down. It spilled to the sides. Jizz rolled over my balls, coating them thickly. It oozed down my legs, squished over my toes. I heard the splatter as the growing pool oozed down the stairs one by one. I put my hands on her belly, rubbing it. I could feel my own sperm rushing underneath my hands, hear the rroooorssch of gallons of jizz roiling and boiling inside. GLOOOOORCH! GLOOOOORCH! Liter after liter of steaming-hot spunk blasted her. Glistening sweat rolled over her face, breasts, her stomach. I could feel it on my back and neck. And still I kept pounding, my belly slapping against hers as it swelled toward me. It grew sideways and rose up high enough that I couldn't see her face.

"Look how big she's getting!" marveled one of my witnesses.

"Well, she started off big," said another one.

I panted, closing my eyes to slits, loving the sensation of my own hot sperm careening like a storm around my ludicrous organ. The hot goop sprayed over my belly and arms. It dripped down Lotty's ass as her eyelids fluttered. The growing pool was over my toes ... my jizz was so thick and goopy that it "piled" up before spreading out—like yogurt.

And finally, I could feel my orgasm dying down. I shot slower, slower, less, less. Of course, even these last few fading shots were each measured in cups.

I sighed as my nuts emptied. I looked at Thalita. "Help me out here."

"Yeah, just let me grab her," she said, moving in and taking hold of Lotty's shoulders. Between our hands and my cock, we managed to carry the drooling girl toward the hole in the stage. I grunted and began pulling back. Schllloorph! Oozing layers of white dripped from its surface.

I looked at Thalita. "Ready?" She nodded.

"Three ... two ... one!" Pop! The glans came free, throwing droplets of sperm everywhere, and we barely managed to get her over the aperture before she began gushing like a waterfall. SPLOOOORSCH! A white cascade began gushing into the receptacle. We managed to manhandle her into a squat to help her empty more effectively. This time, I was in front.

Steaming jizz rose up and up, my spunk forming a pile before spreading out into the pool.

"God, that's so weird," muttered a girl nearer to me.

The one next to her made a moaning noise. "I bet it feels great, though! All that jizz, all inside you!"

GLOOSCH-GLOOCH-GLOOSCH. Lotty kept gushing and gushing, groaning, moaning at the ceiling. Her pussy gaped so wide I could have shoved my arm in with no resistance. "How much is coming out?" she moaned.

"We won't know till we measure," I chuckled. "But it's a God-damn lot."

"It just keeps going up," commented another girl.

My cock pulsed, resting against her belly. It took several minutes for most of my gunk to gush out. Then I leaned forward, pressing my cock upon her soft stomach. I smiled at her, groping handfuls of it, kneading the pliable flesh. She moaned, her breasts slowly heaving. "Do you like it? My tummy?"

"It's very gropeable," I said, continuing to do exactly that, massaging and squishing her belly, rubbing the sweat and cum all over it. I shuffled forward slightly to gain leverage, pushing more firmly. She moaned and joined me, her hands pressing as she tightened her abdomen.

The flow of jizz got slower and slower ... just a trickle, now. Of course, even this small amount looked like a pouring garden hose. I pushed one last time, getting one last squirt.

"Mmmmrhm. I'm tapped out...," grumbled Lotty, her eyes focusing on a point several hundred yards behind my head.

"We've got you," said Thalita, helping move her toward the edge of the stage where Valeska was waiting. Thalita laid Lotty down. At this level, she was at about shoulder level for the blonde, who picked her up and carried her away.

"Let's see," Yara said, moving toward the hole and laying in the puddle of jizz.. Squorch! I looked at that tight ass of hers. "Ninety liters, 902 CCs. Very good, about twenty-four and an eighth gallons," she said.

Lotty cried, "Whoo!"

***

Almost twelve hours had passed. I was tired. We all were. But none more so than the girls.

I put my hands on Julia's ass and began to pull my cock out. Her belly was enormously swollen, and I was impressed at how much cock she'd taken. Julia couldn't have been over four-ten. Somehow, that little body had taken eighteen inches of cock! She was a petite little goth whose black makeup had been dissolved into stripes all over her face. Though she was short and slight of shoulder and bust, she had huge hips and a nice bubble butt.

Schlooooork-pop! Her belly quivered. It was over two feet across!

"Augh, fuck, I'm a blimp," she groaned. "I couldn't move even if I wanted to!"

I shrugged. "I'll move you for you."

"How redundant. But I appreciate it," she grunted. Thalita helped stabilize her as she squatted over the hole, her cunt gaping so wide that not even the big end of a wine bottle would plug it up. Her belly shrank as jizz gushed into the receptacle. She panted and bounced up and down, wrapping her arms around her massively bloated belly. It looked practically as big as she was.