Brod: Elasticity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like she's growing more rapidly than last time," observed Yara.

I didn't know or care. I just wanted to deposit my sperm in her. It was gushing, pouring down my balls, painting my belly white, dripping through the folds and into a puddle at my feet. The whiteness rolled down her thighs and calves, down to her curled toes. Soon, her belly was so big it pressed up against my own, starting to wrap around me, over two feet across.

I grabbed onto it, feeling my own sperm coursing under my fingers. It was glorious. She just kept getting bigger and bigger. Her belly got so large my cock disappeared completely! Once I realized I couldn't see the shape of my organ, my eyes got bigger and I felt a tingle in my spine. I couldn't even see her face with the bulk of her belly intervening!

Hot jizz roiled around my cock in a hurricane, stroking me, so much heat compressed inside Anita. I could feel my nuts pulsing and sloshing against her lusciously soft ass. And finally, I felt the flow slow. Liters became pints, then cups. BLOOORCH! Blooorch! Blooorch.... Finally, empty.

I leaned against Anita's belly, panting like a dog, her belly rippling in time with my breaths. I could feel my cock pulsing heavily inside her. But what was even weirder was that I couldn't feel any part of her pussy touching my cock save for near her entrance. I just felt roiling buckets of jizz. I groaned, leaning forward. Her belly had to be almost a yard across, maybe even more.

"Mmmmh," I growled. Glap-glap-glap. Wads of jizz splattered on and around my feet.

The huge white room was quiet for a long moment. The dripping was amplified. Then all the girls started talking at once.

"That was way more than he pumped into me!"

"Holy shit, are we all going to stretch like that?!

"My friends will be so jealous!"

"I bet I could sneak a two-liter into the movie theater!"

"That's your great plan? Sneaking soda into the movies?"

I panted, rubbing that gurgling belly for a long moment.

I looked at Nahid and asked, "Who's next?"

***

Hours later, I was pulling my cock out of a busty blonde. I pushed on her ass. Schlooorph! Inch after jizz-blanketed inch, it came free. I had to actually take a step back to get it all out of her. Oh, what an incredible feeling this was, my entire cock emerging from within a woman who was now stretched around a lake of jizz.

I sighed, feeling an odd sense of fulfillment, a pleasant warmth in my chest. It was not unlike what I usually felt on my breeding runs, after a day spent knocking up sixty women in a row. My balls felt nice and empty, and I had a dumb smile on my face. I half-fell backward into my chair, my heavy nuts thumping on the floor. Yara came over, her hips rocking. She sat in my lap, ass squishing, and draped her arm around my neck. She handed me a large water bottle.

We surveyed the room together. "I'd say this experiment was a success," she said.

Fifty women were lying, catatonic, scattered all around us. Many lied at my feet, chests heaving and making their bellies quiver. Those bellies were bigger than beanbag chairs, and every motion sent a ripple through them. Their legs and arms were splayed out, and my spunk was gushing out of cunts gaping wide enough to undoubtedly fit a two-liter bottle with ease. I closed my eyes to listen to all that moaning.

I looked at Yara, then Nahid. "So what's the next step?"

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

This is only the windup for the finale. At the time of this publishing, Elasticity 4 is slated to be the biggest thing in my portfolio. It's going to be three times longer than this story.

Comments, criticisms, compliments, I want to hear it all! I love hearing from the readers!

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2016. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.

12