Brod: Extra Towels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GLOOOOOOORCH! BLUUUUUUURCH! My cock blasted and blasted as his belly grew until he seemed ready to give birth. Cascades of cum painted the walls and furniture in pearly coats.

I looked down. I saw more sperm rolling out from under his skirt ... and it wasn't mine.

I kept cumming and cumming, wad after wad. Casey's belly swelled and swelled until it touched the ground. It bloated sideways until it occupied his whole lap. He was covered in a thick white blanket of heat, barely recognizable, his makeup running, his hair saturated, his eyes covered in muck. Semen sprayed all over the television, it soaked the curtains and ran down the window. Some of it was getting into the air conditioner. I could see white droplets splattering out as it kicked on. My sperm rolled out in a pool, squishing under us, re-carpeting a quarter of the room in white.

And finally, it was over.

Casey's belly heaved and jiggled back and forth. He sputtered. Bubbles burst in the spunk around his mouth and nose. He coughed and spat out a mouthful of sperm. "Auuugh. Oh. Oh god. I was not prepared!" Casey groaned and clutched his belly. A spunk bubble inflated at his nose. He wiped my sperm from his eyes and looked around the room. "Ah ... damn ... you weren't kidding...."

I smiled at him as I knelt there, my cock still pulsing and ready. "I told you."

"Yeah." He collapsed back into the spunk-pool. SCHPLAT! He gasped for air, his legs spread, his cute cock gone soft as he laid there. Mmh. His taint was so smooth, and his ass looked so inviting. I couldn't even see his chest or face, his belly was so big. It was like he'd swallowed a beach ball.

I let him lay there for a while before putting my hand on his belly. "I'm still hard."

"Wh-what?! After...." He looked around. "Well. It is ... mmkh ... my job ... hhnnnh ... to make your stay pleasurable...."

"I might just give you a big tip," I chuckled, scooping him up in a bridal carry. As I lifted him, thick white ropes swung from his body, globs of cum the size of golfballs fell from him. Sperm rolled down his stocking-clad legs and dripped from his toes.

"That joke was awful," he groaned. "How much ... ngh ... blood do you have left? Mmp. For your head?"

"Not enough," I told him. I carried him to the bathtub, my feet squelching. I lowered him into the cool basin and plugged the drain.

"Ugh. Nnmh. Good idea," he grunted. "I still can't believe how big your load was!"

"A lot of people don't," I said, shrugging my wide shoulders. "I could fill this tub if I wanted."

He grunted and struggled with his belly as he rolled over. It slapped the side of the tub and the wall, but he finally managed to get it back into the tub. He perked his smooth, plump ass upward. I licked my lips. I could see the way his striped panties hugged the bulge of his balls. The underwear had shifted so the pink of his cock was just peeking out.

Some guys have it easy ... they can just pull the panties aside and plunge right in. If I try that, my sheer girth means the cloth digs into my cock like crazy. I grabbed the panties and peeled them away, my residual slime sticking them to Casey's nuts. He cooed and bit his lip as I pulled them away. They fell to his knees. Splat! Casey lifted his knees and helped me take them off. I tossed them aside. Splak! The pre-and-cum-caked panties stuck to the mirror.

I grabbed Casey's hips with both hands, watching that hole dilate as he looked back at me pensively. I lined up my monstrous organ with his needy entrance. Fresh, boiling-hot slime poured deep into Casey's open ass by the cup.

"Oooh! Mmhh! Don't even need lube!" he gasped. "My boy-pussy's so wet for you," he cooed.

I was never entirely sure how to feel about that phrase. Not that I was going to debate linguistics right before I claimed Casey's ass.

I leaned forward. I squeezed his hips and felt the cloth of his skirt. My cock kissed his little hole. Smisch. Its bulk spread his soft ass cheeks wide. Pre gushed into his crack and sprayed up into his skirt and down over his balls. I began to push. Casey put his hands on the tiled wall and pushed backward, letting out a long cry amplified by the hard surfaces of the room.

"Aauugh! H-hurts! But so good! Mmmmhaaaah!"

"Fuck, you're tight," I groaned. I felt that muscular little ring stretch and stretch like rubber. It clenched around my glans. My tip sank in. Casey's cheek pressed against the cool ceramic and he closed his eyes tightly. His knees shifted to the sides. They slid through the layer of precum collecting in the tub, rolling down his thighs and belly, dripping off his cock and balls.

My fingers dug into the cloth on his hips. His fingers gripped the edge of the tub with white-knuckle ferocity. Then he cried, "Haaugh!" and shoved back. Schplop! My glans invaded him. Precum sprayed all over me. His lower belly bulged out. His prostate was flattened. His eyes flew open. He screamed and began to blow his load. "Haaaiiieee!" Skllrrt! Skllrrt! Skllrrt! White ropes of spunk blasted from his erection and all over his swollen belly.

I grabbed his legs behind the knees and lifted, putting him in wheelbarrow position. He was now supported only by his hands and belly. I pulled backward and shoved my hips. Sklooorsch! My cock shoved forward, sinking deeper into his body, bulging his belly out further. More of my clear slime erupted around my thickness.

"Haaauuugh! Brod! You'll break me!" he howled.

"And you'll love it!" I told him. "You're my toy tonight. This is your job, remember?" I growled. "Making my stay good!"

I thrust forward, burying another three inches. He had a good eight or nine inside him, so much bulky meat that his belly was swelling from the sheer bulk of cock.

He cried out once more. "Haaii! Y-yes! Mmh! I'm your personal slut tonight!" he said.

He grabbed the edge of the tub with both hands. I pumped my hips into him, groaning as I felt my cock sink a little deeper with each powerful thrust. His belly sloshed and bounced under him, providing a nice cushion as I pounded his little ass. Schlrk-schlrk-schlrk!

Cups of my precum rolled into a deepening puddle. It made the tub's floor slippery. Casey slid and slipped back and forth across the slimy surface as I used his body as a cocksleeve. "Augh! Augh!" His belly bounced, slapping and splattering the fluid, increasing the wonderful mess. Every second, steaming-hot pints of precum poured into his belly, and every second, another pound of cock was forced into his hole. Casey rose higher and higher as I filled his bowels with my fat organ and its salivation. It wasn't long before I had over a foot of phallus inside him ... which of course left over half my monster bare. I heard a tearing sound. Shrrk! I didn't worry—it was a sound I'd heard before.

I reached up with my meaty hand, and I swung. SMAK! It stung Casey's ass, earning another moan.

"Brod!"

I swatted his ass again. Again. SMAK! SMAK! It jiggled like mad. Casey cried out. I grabbed his head and rolled him forward. I shoved his face into the inch-deep precum. Splorsch! His cheek mashed in. It covered his eyes and soaked his hair again. It was in his ear, flowed into his mouth when he opened it. He lapped and slurped at it. I wrapped my other arm under his thigh, lifting it up as I pounded him into the floor. SCHLRK! SCHLRK! SCHLRK!

His belly sloshed noisily. It pressed back against my massive nuts. They jiggled along with his belly, his cock sandwiched between sack and stomach. Schrk-schrk-SCHRIIP! I felt it as tightness disengaged. The waist of Casey's skirt ripped from the sheer bulk of my cock distending his belly.

I wrapped one hand around it and ripped it away. SCHRIIK! I tossed it aside. It hit the tiles. Splat! The femboy's ass was now bare to the air. I could see how the cheeks and thighs molded around my girth. The pink left by my spanking. I felt him twitch and wiggle and he began to shoot again. I couldn't see it, but I could feel his sperm shooting down between my balls and belly, helping to stick them together.

The sight and sensation primed me for my next orgasm. I felt my balls contract. My sperm swelled. My cock bloated. GLOOOOOORCH! It erupted, a vast blast inside Casey's body, cupfuls of seed careening deep like a boiling-hot tsunami.

"Brooood!" he howled before sputtering in the precum.

BLUUUUUURCH! His belly swelled to the sides. I groaned and released his head and thigh, moving my hands to his growing gut. It jiggled under me. SPLUUUUUUURCH! "Aw, yeah!" I groaned, feeling it as my sperm raged inside him. I felt the tremor running down the jiggling sides of his growing belly as he yelled.

It wasn't long before his belly went from beach to yoga ball. SPLOOOOOORT! Gallons of semen blasted through my cum-cannon, so much goopy white sperm it stretched my urethra and bloated its underside. So much seed each pulse lasted for several seconds. I closed my eyes. Every breath was filled with fuck-steam, the aroma filling the whole room and probably emanating into the hallway. Thick white gunk blasted out around my girth when I shot, a pearly crown that painted my belly and legs white.

The sexual slurry under us grew deeper and deeper, a few inches now, engulfing my feet. SPLUUUUUURT! I pumped a river of jizz to him for minutes. His belly grew and grew. Casey rose higher and higher. His stomach filled the tub from side to side and bulged over the top like baking bread. It filled the tub completely, damming the cum so that the level was higher on my side than the side with his head.

"B-Brod! I can feel it—nnnaaugh-ghrbhl!" I don't know whether or not he was cumming again, but it felt like it. His eyes rolled back, he twitched, I felt his ass tighten—but everything was so messy I couldn't tell if he was shooting more cum.

Then he arched back. "Hrrrnkh!" His cheeks bulged. He covered his mouth. SPLOOOORCH! Another gooey gallon. Sperm erupted from his nose again, twin jets. More sprayed from between his fingers. Then, he released his mouth, and "Waaaurkh!" Liters of sperm gushed from his throat, spraying onto the shower wall. I kept cumming. The spunk arced from his mouth as his eyes fluttered and his arms and legs went limp. His body normalized my orgasm into a constant fountain of fertility. The level of cum rose to match that in back.

Finally, minutes later, my orgasm petered off. I fired a few final pints of spunk. Casey went limp, collapsing on his yard-wide belly. His mouth hung slack and sperm poured forth.

I sighed. He twitched. He was barely recognizable, covered in so much of my cum. Barely any skin was visible. His blouse had gone from blue to white.

I put my hands on his ass and began pulling back. SCHLOOORRPH! Even my cock wasn't recognizable, caked in my own seed.

Pop! The glans came free. I took a moment to look over my handiwork.

Striped panties were glued to the mirror by thick sperm, slowly sliding down the glass. The shredded blue skirt was balled up in the corner, a streak of white showing its trajectory. Jizz was all over the floor, all over the mirror—spray from when I'd filled him. It rolled down my reflection, rolled down the tiles and formerly-gleaming faucet. The air was a sexual miasma. A delicious, musky steam.

Then there was Casey. He was still wearing his blue blouse, draped over his back and shoulders. His pinked-streaked hair was albeit invisible. His eyes were closed, his mouth drooling my seed. The twink's belly was so huge it filled up much of the tub, spanned side-to-side, muffined out, and gave him a personal waterbed. His arms hung limply in front, his legs in back, his ankles and feet immersed in cum. His plump, soft butt was perked up in the air. His ass gaped so wide I could have shoved my fist in there were it not gushing. His stockings remained on his body.

I retrieved my phone so I could take a picture of this. I stood above, my cock still pulsing and ready, half-coated, and snapped a few shots.

***

The next morning, I was still sticky, and now the bed was, too. My feet squished through the sperm-soaked rug.

Casey was still lying in the tub of sperm. Enough had drained from his body that the basin was now about two thirds full, rising over a foot. His arms and legs rested deep under the thick fluid, his balls and cock dipping in.

As I knelt in the cum, it sloshed around my legs. I grabbed his hips. He jerked awake and looked back at me. I laid my cock between his cheeks and said, "My stay was very pleasant thanks to you. Time for me to give you a tip."

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

As always, all comments are loved. Constructive criticism, compliments, whatever it is you want to tell me.

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2016. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.

12