Brod: Growing Unrest Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GLOOOOORCH! My cock recoiled like a cannon. Cupfuls of spunk slammed her insides with a very tangible impact. My jizz exploded in her womb, filling it with the boiling-hot heat of my potence. Felicia screamed, her voice raw, her eyes rolling back. She arched her whole body, her legs kicking, her womb and cunt quaking once more.

I kept pumping my hips, kept fucking her. The women who were rubbing my cock let out a chorus of moans.

SPLUUUUUURT! "I can feel the cum flowing through it!"

SPLOOOOOORT! "Fuck, it's so strong!"

Martina's eyes grew bigger. She could feel my seed hitting inside Felicia with her hands. And as she watched, that belly swelled bigger and bigger, rising up into the air, spreading to the sides. BLORT. BLORT. BLORT. Ora reached forward and caressed the swelling dome as it jiggled and wobbled gelatinously.

I leaned forward, panting in my throat. I planted my hands on either side of the Captain's waist. My hips stopped, but all of those wonderful sets of soft hands kept rubbing and stroking my cock's exposed half and my sensitive, weighty balls.

BLUUUUURT! I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation. Sight was replaced by the disgustingly decadent smell of the debauchery. I was too far from the showerheads to have them shower on me, but only a few women had remembered to turn them off, so steam still flowed. I heard the water. I heard dozens of moaning voices echoing off the walls as they talked and marveled. I heard Felicia's cries echoing, felt her fingernails scraping my flexing biceps, raking my chest and stomach.

I felt that sticky steam against my skin, and their mouths sucking on handfuls of my sack's thick flesh. I felt their teeth and tongues. I felt the women pressing up against my back now that I was still, kissing my round, firm shoulders, begging me for the next turn. They felt the heat coming off my cock and balls, the pressure of jizz flowing through my cock.

And I felt them stroking me, felt all those liters of semen flowing through my bloated two-foot organ and into the waiting womb of that chubby student.

I opened my eyes. SPLURCH. SPLURCH. SPLURCH. Pearls sprayed out from around my width, splattering the ladies kneeling nearby with white. Some leaned in, trying to lap up that gooiness.

I sighed as more minutes passed. Felicia's face as barely visible past her belly. She looked like she'd swallowed a big yoga ball from the front. Her stomach shined with sweat.

And finally, I was done. Spluuuuuurt.... I looked down at her belly as jizz sprayed around my cock. She jiggled and wobbled, rippling as I leaned against it. The Captain looked like she was catatonic. "I believe you have been rendered unfit for duty, Captain. I will relieve your post momentarily," I told her.

I looked at Martina and said, "Get your phone. Who's next?"

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

All comments are encouraged, be they criticism, compliments, or anything else! I reply to everything I can.

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2015. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.

12