Brod: Growing Unrest Pt. 06

Story Info
Trainers get revenge on Brod for messing up the gym showers.
10.6k words
4.76
30.8k
20

Part 15 of the 23 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Sarkopheros Says:

Whoops! Looks like I wrote a Brod over twice the size of the ones I've been doing lately. This one has swollen larger than any Brod before it, with an impressive length of over 10,000 words. 10,381 to be exact.

You really don't have to read the previous stories in the arc for this one to make sense, but it does help. The reason there's a foreword for this one is that it's a different animal than the previous installments. Brod is not the one in charge in this story—the women are. I don't want to spoil everything, but it involves femdom by a gang of muscular women. So it's almost a female-on-male gangbang. There is also a great deal of emphasis on things like sweat and sexual scents. However, worry not, because your usual Brod tropes are still in play—massive sizes, cum inflation, lots of holes, etc. It gets intense, and is a worthy end to the arc. I think so, anyway.

Enjoy, and as always, please leave any comments you have.

***

My body was layered in thick, caked layers of jizz and cunt-juice. The blonde She-Hulk marched me down a hallway and said, "I'm Valeska," she growled. The goth girl returned.

"Ow! How do you know Yara?" I asked. She wasn't actually hurting me, but I was into it.

"She trains me to fight. And she told me all about her monster-cock sperm-slave!" Her muscular arm wrapped around my neck. Valeska's body was so hot. I could smell the sweat built up after a day of training and teaching. I breathed harder. She was huge. She was so strong! I don't think I could have overpowered her if I tried. Even if I wasn't tired from fucking dozens and dozens of women. But even though she was clearly built for power, she still had lovely, rounded hips and a nice rump on her, not to mention the heavy tits that rubbed against my cheek.

Valeska made a deep purring noise. "We're gonna have fun with you."

I felt an instinctual desire stirring deep in my loins ... I wanted to breed her. Granted, I have a strong desire to impregnate almost every woman I come across, and if it weren't for the regimen Nahid had me on, I probably would. But a powerful woman triggered some deep-rooted instinct I had to make strong babies.

Splat-splat-splat. My jizz-caked feet slapped the hard floor as spunk rolled down my body, cooling in the air. They marched me out through the back of the gym. Smack-smack-smack. My fat, 16.5-inch slab of flaccid cock-meat bounced against my volleyball-sized nuts. I could feel the droplets of sperm rolling down my length and being thrown off of it.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked as they walked me out into the rear parking lot. Night had fallen while I was laying siege to the showers.

"I'm taking you and that fat hunk of man-meat to the actual gym where we work out," answered Valeska. "There, you're gonna meet my big sister." Her accent was sing-song, lilting. When she made a "V" sound, she tended to soften it. Some kind of Scandinavian accent. Which was quite fitting, considering that she looked like a goddamn lady-Viking. "You're ours now, cum-sack."

The trainers surrounded me. Did the security cameras catch me being held hostage by this pack of predatory women? Was someone watching? I left white footprints on the asphalt. We crossed to a steel door on the other side of the lot. It looked like the back of a warehouse. There was a metal roll-up door nearby. The muscle-goth unlocked the door. What a nice little bubble-butt she had.

"Yara told us about her gland theories and experiments. The ones involving you sounded unconventional," said Valeska, arm still around my neck.

I walked into a concrete-and-steel space that looked more like a machine shop than the gym I had just left. While my own home gym wasn't very pretty, this was downright industrial. The bright lights left the ceiling in shadow. Chains with rings hung down. Weight equipment was arranged around the concrete space. The plates were battered and showed some corrosion. I passed a steel folding chair with a fist-print in it—I wasn't sure what to make of that. Mirrors surrounded the area, letting me see the gorgeously sculpted women leading me and my pudgy self along.

While physical training is very important to me, I am still built more like a strongman than a model. Muscle and fat. The contrast of their lithe bodies and my bulk was quite pleasing.

As we moved deeper in, I saw the person who could only be this "big sister." Literally. She had her sculpted back to me. In her hands was a steel bar, and on that bar were what appeared to be six truck tires. Her round shoulders rose. I could see her forearms, hamstrings, calves engaging, her muscles flexing, shifting under dark sweat-slick skin. Perspiration rolled down a big, muscular, round ass, and thick, powerful thighs. Wild, jet-black hair hung down her back, pulled into a rough ponytail. She lowered the bar. Whump. I heard her breathing as she performed another deadlift with perfect form. Whump. Metal clinked. She did another.

Finally, she stopped and straightened up. She was even taller than Valeska! By at least five or six inches. After a moment, she turned around. Her eyes were big and brown, her cheeks high, her lips full. Her skin was a cinnamon color. I felt small in the face of these two female titans.

She crossed her arms under plump tits. They were right in front of my head and probably bigger than it was. "Who is this?" she asked, her voice husky. When she looked down, the lighting cast her face in ominous shadow. She didn't sound anything like Valeska, and while there was a passing resemblance, I wasn't convinced they were sisters in the biological sense. I've been with a lot of sisters.

"This is Brod, the jizz-factory manwhore that Yara told us about," answered Valeska, her strong hands settling on my shoulders.

The muscular goth girl spoke up. "He ran through everyone at the other gym," she chuckled. "We noticed all the clients disappearing. Heard yelling in the shower, we found this guy." She jabbed a finger at me. "Apocalyptic. He filled the showers with jizz and wrecked housewives. Looked like a horror movie, just, you know, white instead of red."

"Wasn't just housewives," said a big-hipped blonde.

"I didn't know human bodies could stretch like that," chuckled Valeska.

The big brunette chuckled. "So. Yara wasn't exaggerating. This is her little protein factory. And he's every bit as big as we were told," she said. The muscular giantesses were talking over my head. Literally. I could feel the warmth from both their sweaty bodies. The bigger one cupped my chin and made me look up. A warm smile crossed her face. "You poor thing. Looks like you and all of this protein...," she grabbed a handful of my sack. "...belong to us tonight. My name is Thalita, your new owner." Valeska leaned in and they whispered to each other. Thalita turned to the smaller trainers. "You'll all have a chance to use him, too. Let's take him to the arena."

I didn't say anything. I was taken through the gym and out the back into a concrete lot with high walls. Sodium lamps cast the "arena" in an orange glow. In the middle was a recessed area with drains. Rubberized mats hung from a wall. They looked like they were cut to fit in the recess. There were some yoga mats, kettlebells, dumbells. I saw coiled battle ropes, a couple of tractor tires, and even several anchor chain links.

"Grab that bench," instructed Thalita, pointing at a bench press bench. The trainers grabbed it. "Put it there," she pointed to the middle of what I assume was the "arena," that recessed middle area.

The two huge ladies pushed me towards it and— "Oohf!" I was shoved back onto the surface. They'd laid me on it upside-down so that my knees were near the head, legs bent, feet brushing the floor. The crossbars connected to the rack were below my knees.

I looked up. Them, their sweaty employees, all surrounding me. They smelled wonderful. All that musky effort from a day of hard work. Some kind of sweet fragrance was on at least one of them. All those powerful quads, strong arms. Moist abs, pert breasts, toned asses. Hungry eyes moved down my body as all those girls eyed me and especially my monstrous cock and balls like a ham. I felt my cock stirring again as my heart rate increased. And I was just tiny bit apprehensive of this whole thing. "Uh, ladies, are you sure—"

"Yes, I'm sure that I want to milk every drop of sperm I can out of those giant balls," interrupted Thalita. "Yara's made incredible gains guzzling your sperm. Free protein shakes? She may not be very big, but she's very strong. We all want a taste of that, don't we?"

The ladies all nodded.

"You're telling me Yara just randomly talks about drinking jizz to people?" I asked, rather incredulous.

"Oh, yeah, all she talks about is sperm," said the goth girl. "Whenever she talks to anyone. Meeting a new person? 'Hello, have you thought about sperm today?' That's Yara for you."

"We were talking about a science fiction story we'd read. The conversation turned to DNA, amino acid synthesis, tissue synthesis ... and eventually to fitness and the weird-smelling protein shake she had," explained Thalita. "And honestly, what woman in this city hasn't heard some rumor, some whisper about the insatiable giant cock of Tocobaga Bay? And apparently Yara is its owner."

"Yara doesn't—"

"Yeah, right, Yara doesn't own you? That what you were going to say?" asked Valeska. "Ha! Any guy who gets used as furniture to park your ass on doesn't get to talk about being owned," she laughed. Apparently, Yara had informed her that she likes to sit on my face. "Maybe you and your fucknormous cock rule over all these blown-out slut-cunts, but here, you're just a dildo, you get it, cum-slave?" She leaned over me. "We're not your usual jizz-guzzling spunk-dumpsters." Hearing her curse with her accent was strange but oddly refreshing. It was hardly the first time I'd spoken to a foul-mouthed girl, but never a Swedish girl. Granted, at the time, I didn't know what country she was from, just the general region. But one thing was for sure—she lived up to that Viking blood. She could have been a valkyrie. Both of them could have, really, but Thalita reminded me more of an Amazon.

"Speaking of which," said Thalita. "I know this poor thing is probably sore from destroying my clientele, but thanks to Yara, I know how to turn it back on."

Valeska used a jump rope to tie my wrists underneath the bench. I grunted and pulled. The rope ground against my skin.

Thalita swung a long, muscular leg above me. She was now straddling me, facing my cock. I could see how soaked her clothes were, dark with perspiration. The outline of a puffy, fleshy mound. It was coming towards me. Then its heat mashed into my face and I couldn't see. Thalita's muscular thighs wrapped around my head. I could barely hear her orders.

"Rub his balls," she said. Her big hands began to rub my cock. She could cover so much more skin than a smaller girl! And her grip was tight.

Eight hands kneaded and gripped handfuls of hot, thick, sensitive skin and began to massage those spunk-factories. I could feel them reactivating, preparing more semen.

The only thing I could smell was Thalita's sweaty muff. The shorts had collected her sweat, stained dark, and the feminine musk saturating the air invaded my nose and lungs as I breathed deeply. She ground against my face, her meaty pussy rubbing against my nose, chin, and lips. I kissed it back, moaning into her cunt. Thalita chuckled above me. "All those pheromones down there, not to mention that sweat. And I know how much you like that, Brod," she laughed. "Mmmh, you're a nasty little boy, aren't you, Brod? Yara told us all about how she uses her own pheromones on you." I tried to talk, but she mashed her pussy into my mouth, putting more and more weight on my face. "Ssshh. Don't talk. Get high off that pussy."

I couldn't speak, I could barely breathe. Her cunt was so hot and moist, her scent so strong. Feverishly-hot, muscly thighs pressed against my ears, muffling everything. She ground and rubbed her sweaty mound over my face. She wouldn't even stay still for me to lick it! And all those roaming fingers kept massaging my sack while she pumped my cock.

In the face of all this stimulation and teasing, there was no restraining my cock. It rose rapidly, filling and swelling, growing bigger and bigger in Thalita's hands. She indeed knew my weaknesses. It reached its full two-foot size within seconds.

"Look at this thing!" I heard her say. Not even her hands could wrap around it.

"God damn," said another voice. "If I fuck this thing, it'll come out my mouth! It's like one of those poles they use to stop cars from hitting buildings!"

"How does he wear clothes?"

"Holy shit, it's like your arm," said Valeska to someone I couldn't see.

Even Thalita needed both hands to encircle my whole cock. They were coarse. She began to pump my cock faster, making a humming noise. I felt her hot lips kissing my tip, her tongue slipping inside of it. Another pair of hands joined her further down. Someone's thumb rubbed up against the little spot under my glans. I moaned into Thalita's cunt.

She continued to grind her cloying pussy all over my face, ensuring that I'd smell her long after she left. Her thick thighs closed around my head. New perspiration began to roll down her legs.

The hands on my nuts hadn't stopped. They grew more insistent. I felt lips kissing the flesh, tongues and teeth pulling at its surface. They nibbled mouthfuls of flesh, they massaged up behind the gigantic orbs. I just barely caught wind of the pleasant little cooing and moaning. The girls talked softly to each other I could feel their hot breath against my skin, just as I felt Thalita's against my tip as she lapped at the precum leaking out.

The clear slime rolled down its length in rivulets. The second pair of hands were probably Valeska's judging by the size. "Ooh, look at all this lube," she chuckled. Yes, it was definitely her.

My fluid coated her fingers and hands and I could hear the lewd schlick-schlick-schlick over the sound of Thalita's thighs rubbing against my ears. Thalita and her sister both began to pump me faster and faster. Thalita's hips rolled, her mound pushed against my mouth and chin. I breathed in her strong, feminine sweetness, the delicious musk of her effort and arousal.

And she was definitely aroused—the musky cunt-sweat was mixing with her dripping nectarl. I could taste it in flashes as she moved, little shocks against my tongue. It was delicious.

I could feel my nuts tightening up, and I doubt anyone ould blame me in the face of all of this! I let out a long groan into Thalita's pussy. I tensed my core.

"He's gonna blow," I heard her announce. Then I felt her teeth scrape my fleshy dome as her mouth surrounded me. Her tongue teased my tip, her hands pumped. Valeska massaged the spot under my glans, and—

GLOOOOOORCH. I blasted Thalita's mouth with a geyser of steaming-hot goopy jizz. I filled it in a blink and kept gushing.

"Huuurrkh!" she grunted. Then she began to gulp. I could hear it, and I could feel her lips working. "Gluck! Gluck! Gluck!" Her sounds echoed off the hard walls. I felt a hot splash against my belly, chest, and legs. Droplets of cum spraying out of her mouth. But she kept sucking down my cum with incredible vigor. GLOOORCH! GLOOORCH! I let out a long groan as my cock bucked like a cannon, held still by her strong grip. The sound of my jizzing echoed. Each rushing wad stretched my cock's throat, feeling wonderful as it blasted from my tip, a white column feeding the titaness.

I heard grunting, shuffling. Between wads, her mouth came away. Another clamped down just in time for me to blast it with jizz. "Nnnngh!" Valeska. Thalita had surrendered my cock to the blonde have a turn. Both pairs of hands kept pumping me. SPLOOORT. SPLOOORT. Another splatter. I could hear the droplets pattering against the floor. I heard moans from the trainers as they watched and kneaded my nuts. I kept cumming and cumming.

I felt Thalita yank my cock away from Valeska. SPLOORRSSCH!

"Fuck!" yelled Valeska. "It's all over me!"

Thalita laughed before taking my cock into her mouth again. After a couple minutes, I felt something soft press down on my belly. A warm, soft thing, like a big, hot water balloon. Then Thalita gasped and let go of my cock once more. Finally, after another long moment, my wads came slower and slower. Then stopped.

Thalita's hot pussy left my face, much to my regret. I leaned up to kiss it.

When she stood up and stepped aside, I could see her and Valeska both looked like they had swallowed a watermelon. Each one's abs were distended into a swollen belly that contained gallons and gallons of spunk. On their frames, though, the proportions were more like they were heavily pregnant rather than inhumanly bloated.

Valeska rubbed a hand over her belly. "Mmm. Damn, is your jizz thick," she grunted, jiggling it.

I licked my lips, tasting Thalita. The other five trainers stood around me. The goth girl was gently rubbing my cock.

"I'm still hungry," grunted Valeska. "I wonder if he'll cum more if we milk him the old-fashioned way?" She turned to the blonde with big hips. "Romy, want to help?"

Romy had wide hips and thick, thick thighs. Natural badonkadonk on that white girl. But those cheeks were sculpted by many squats. A long braid hung down her back. She shook her head. "I'm not sure I can take something that big. I didn't think it would grow so much." The girl couldn't have been much over five feet tall.

Thalita chuckled and slipped a hand down her shorts. I saw her fingers working under the tight cloth. She slipped her glistening hands out. Clear droplets fell from them. She smeared the liquid under my nose and over my lips. I could taste and smell that delicious cunt juice.

"Mmmph." I wanted that cunt of hers! Fuck, a girl that big? I bet she could take lots of cock. "Why don't you old-fashioned-milk me yourself?" I asked, looking from Thalita to Valeska.

"Hah! Shut up, fucktoy. You don't decide," growled Valeska.

"We will use you when we feel like it," added Thalita.

"Fuck it, if no one's going to volunteer," said the goth girl. She wiggled her hips and slipped out of her shorts. That milky six-pack flowed all the way down to her tight-looking little cunt. She had a little tattoo of a winged heart over it. She licked her lips and slipped her sports bra off.

"So what do I call you?" I asked her.

She ignored me and knelt between my legs, gripping my cock with both hands and raising it vertical. Her dainty fingers rubbed up its smooth surface. "Fuck, this thing is just ... fuck!" She looked around. "It's like holding a whole ham. I think it might just be bigger than all of my boyfriends combined," she chuckled. With both hands, she hefted my heavy balls. "Mmmph. God damn, these things are like bowling balls. And enough cum to bathe in? I wish you'd showed up sooner." The girl rose, running her tongue up the underside of my cock, gathering my precum into her mouth before kissing the tip. Her hands pumped my organ slowly. A barbelle tongue teased its mouth. Unlike Thalita, she couldn't encircle it, even with both hands.

For a long moment, she just admired the glistening organ, shining in the orange light. During the momentary silence, I heard road noise in the distance. A police siren somewhere.

"You just going to look at it?" I asked her.