Brod: Nice Young Man Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lurched forward, almost falling on Jess. Her belly tented wildly upward, the bulge well above her navel, a miniature mocha mountain frosted with spunk. I felt myself sinking several more inches of cock into Jess, over half of my of the organ disappearing into her body. I felt the silky chamber of her womb stretch out around my crown. I felt my tip slam into its deepest wall. And I felt it as Jessica shuddered, her pussy clenching, her legs flexing, her body arching.

Sploosch! Clear nectar erupted around my cock, splashing my lower belly and rolling down around my base, coating the rest of my fuckrod not inside her. "Ooh! Ooh! Ooooh!" With every sound she made, another gush of juice came from her body.

I sighed. "Mmmm," I rumbled, pausing to enjoy the delicious sensation of her pussy clenching me, squeezing more and more of my pouring precum into her body, her belly already swelling gently.

"Jesus! Broood!" she howled. "God!"

"Make up your mind!" I grunted.

I began to fuck her once more, the distended bulge of my cock sliding up and down her belly, each time drawing a hand-width or two of glistening, fat erection from her, shining with our combined juices. I felt her hot silkiness stretch out ... well trained, but still resistant. It slipped up and down over my heated skin, rubbing me in a wonderful way.

Jessica's legs bent, her feet now up on the edge of the chaise, her thick thighs spread wide. Her hands grasped at her own tits, kneading handfuls of the generous things, too small for them. But so too were my hands far too small for the enormous brown rump she had, my fingers sinking deep into the sweaty skin, slipping over it. Her legs and belly glistened with perspiration. I could feel the moisture rolling down my own face, nose, and chest.

As Estelle watched me ravage Jessica, her own body shined as ours did. But since she was the darkest one there, it showed the most on her. We were a delicious spectrum—honey, caramel, chocolate.

That was when Estelle began, amazingly, to shift position. I had to give her credit—the petite teacher was pretty resilient. She groaned, gritting her teeth and grabbing handfuls of leather upholstery as she struggled to stand. "Oh, fuck, I'm heavy!" she half-yelled. "Mezanmi, it's like you pumped a whole bathtub into me!" That belly looked absolutely ludicrous on her, nearly as big as she was. It jiggled and bounced and hung much of the way down her thighs, completely concealing her sex. It was all she could do not to fall forward onto Jess and me. Estelle half-fell backward. Without her pillow, Jessica's head fell to the chaise below, not that I think she noticed.

You are about to read something which may strike you as odd—I'm about to describe things that I could not possibly see through all that flesh. I pieced these together from conversations we all had after that night.

Ms. Borgelin was now standing on the lounge, her ass planted against the top of the back, her shoulders against the wall. Her hands disappeared under her belly. Her fingertips gripped the hidden cap of the two-liter bottle which maintained her blimp status. I licked my lips, looking up at her. I didn't know what she was doing. She let out a guttural moan.

Jessica let out a shrill cry, "Uwwaauugh!"

My heavy nuts swung, smacking her ass. I could feel it as she shuddered, squeezing, shaking, squirting and gushing her way through another sloppy orgasm.

"Oh, oh, there we go!" panted Estelle. I heard a moist noise. Schlloooop. "Mmmm! Aaaahh!"

Schloop? What was "Schloop?"

Underneath her, she'd begun to loosen the bottle, slowly pulling, working, inching it out, the plastic warmed by her own body heat rubbing her silky insides.

Me? I didn't know what the noise was until, abruptly, I saw Ms. Borgelin half-squat and pull her arm out from under her belly. She was holding the soda bottle.

Blooorsch! A deluge of white gushed from under her belly. She hefted her stomach with both hands, arched her back, and howled at the ceiling. "Ooowaaahh! Yeah! There we go!"

Without the plug, her gaping pussy gushed like a waterfall. My goopy white seed blasted from her, splashing all over Jessica's face, soaking her hair through, pouring over her ample tits, into her cleavage, rolling over her belly, painting the brown white.

Jessica gurgled and opened her mouth, impressively gulping down as much of my hot spunk as she could instead of choking.

Estelle squatted, then knelt, panting loudly. As I fucked Jessica, she planted her gaping cunt directly over her student's face. The dark lips that I'd stretched mercilessly extended and engulfed Jess's chin and lips. She reached up and grabbed her teacher's thighs tightly, burbling as Estelle began to grind against her face. All Jessica could smell was the sweat and the raw, torrid, musky scent of our sex. Droplets of perspiration rolled down Estelle's ass, adding to the mess.

I could hear Jessica gulping audibly. "Glurk. Glurk. Glurk." My jizz poured into her mouth as a constant, pearly tide, filling it with my gooey white spunk. It poured out over her cheeks, and I was amazed she was able to breathe.

Estelle's gigantic belly sat atop Jessica's body, engulfing her tits. My bulging cock thrust upward and actually rammed into that distended stomach each time I slammed Jessica's womb, sending a rippling wave across its surface and a fresh gushing pulse of spunk into Jess's gullet.

Jessica reached up and grabbed Estelle's belly, squeezing it, her hands disappearing as they sunk into the flesh. Estelle reached up under her legs and bit her lower lip, her fingertips teasing her clit.

"Gluck. Gluck." Jessica kept gulping down the spunk gushing from Estelle's womb. There was a pool around her head, the cum covering her ears, muffling all sound.

I put my hands under Jessica's thighs and lifted them, putting her ankles on my shoulders. Her thighs were so luxuriously thick and juicy ... holding them closed in this position meant that even more of that delicious, cushy flesh ensconced my thrusting fuckrod, stimulating even more of its ludicrous length.

Estelle panted. I could see her wrists moving faster and faster until— "Ooohhh! Mmmmhh!" She shuddered and put her hands on either side of Jessica, resting against her belly as she began to vibrate in orgasm. Glooorsch! I could hear it as the muscular contractions sent a high-pressure pulse of jizz into Jessica's face. I saw marble-sized droplets of white spraying out from under Estelle's shrinking belly and out behind her. Then Jessica's own body began to shudder around my cock. Sploosch! She came once more, mixed juices gushing and splattering me, adding to the thick white already on my skin.

Jessica's belly was swelling larger before my eyes. She already looked eight months pregnant, and the calendar piled up as she endlessly guzzled my torrid seed. Her bloated belly bounced with my bulging behemoth. I could actually feel the pressure of her expanding stomach against my sensitive glans, and it felt wonderful.

Then, to add icing to this cake, Estelle leaned forward and rubbed her hands over my cock's bulge, licking her lips and looking up at me with dark eyes as she stroked me through her pupil's flesh.

I closed my eyes halfway. Estelle grinned demonically and began to knead harder. That was all I needed.

"Mmph! Fuck!" I moaned as I felt my balls tightening up, the massive spheres starting to compress all those liters of spunk inside. I felt my cock swelling, its throat filling with a rushing torrent.

BLOOORCH! My cock exploded audibly. Cupfuls of gooey heat blasted into Jessica's womb, thick spunk gushing and rushing around my crown as I began to pump it up. Grrgll. Her belly rumbled and churned audibly as both her stomach and her womb were filled at the same time, swelling with great speed, going from eight months to ready-to-pop-out-twins.

SPLURT. SPLURT. I shot over and over. I let Jess's legs fall, her feet touching the tiles as I planted my hands on either side of her body, my soft belly against her growing bronze dome. I could hear her crying out, a muffled, gurgling noise under Estelle's pussy. The teacher refused to move, licking her lips as she rubbed her hands over Jessica's growing belly. It smushed up against hers.

GLUUUURCH. Both of them jiggled like jello as I pumped my load into Jessica. Her rippling belly spilled out to the sides.

That was when when the doorbell rang. Understandably, not one of us moved. Estelle had a goofy look on her face, eyes rolled back, lower lip locked between her teeth, her hips rolling as she ground against Jessica's face.

SPLURT SPLURT SPLURT! I sighed in pleasure as my nut emptied, my jizz squirting out around my girth. Soon, Jessica's belly had surpassed even yoga-ball-sized.

"Oh, yeah, fuck!" cried Estelle as she shuddered.

There was a muffled scream from Jessica as her pussy clutched my cock tightly, her womb spitting more of that pearly seed out onto me as she came once more.

"Oh my god!" hollered a new voice.

Estelle and I looked up through half-closed eyes to see her neighbor, Betty, standing there. In one hand, she held a revolver.

SPLORT. SPLORT. SPLORT. My own weapon kept firing. I stared blearily at the new arrival.

She looked down to see the spectacle. I have to admit, the spectacle in question was probably confusing.

A voluptuous girl with her thighs spread around me, sporting a gigantic belly fit to birth a whole litter. Sitting on her face was her neighbor, whose own belly was large enough to use as a backrest. Connecting me to Jessica was a good ten inches of leg-thick cock, its belly pulsing and rippling as I shot my load. Its finger-thick veins rippled with power. I knelt in a large pool of jizz, the spunk rolling down Jessica's legs and my own.

"H-hi, Betty," groaned Estelle. "What are you doing here?"

Betty was older than Estelle, with small wrinkles about her mouth and at the corners of her eyes. She had long legs and a pear-ish build. I could see sharp tan lines where sun-licked maple met cream. Her hips were very wide under those frumpy jeans, her modest tits concealed under a plain tank top.

She said, "Um. Well, I heard a lot of yelling, and we saw you come home with this. Uh. Fellow." Betty stared at me for a long moment, her hazel eyes focusing particularly on Jessica's stretched-out pussy. "I thought he was ... well, this isn't what I thought. So I came to make sure you were alright. The door was open. I heard screaming...."

My eyes traced down her body slowly. I sighed in relief as my cock stopped pumping the last few ounces of seed into Jessica. Her belly wobbled and jiggled, rising high in the air and pinning her down, squashing against Estelle's. The teacher said, "Well, as you can plainly see, my dear Betty, I am more than alright. But I'd feel quite a bit more relaxed if you put the gun down."

You know, as many cool things happen because of my genetic gifts, a lot of weird and bad shit has happened, too—such as having a gun pulled on me more than once. I didn't feel threatened, because Betty didn't give off a hostile vibe. She nodded and looked around before bending over and putting her pistol on the nearby counter. When she turned around, I got a nice look at that big white booty of hers. She didn't have the epic rump that Jessica did, but damn, that was pretty nice. Her hips were easily wider than her shoulders.

"Damn," I grunted.

"Huh?" she asked as she stood.

"That big ass of yours, mmm. Your husband's lucky," I explained.

Betty stared at me for a long moment, plainly unsure how to reply to that. I saw her chest rising and falling deeply, her breathing becoming heavier until we could all hear it. The raw, almost palpable fog of fuck was invading her lungs, the sordid smell of sex cloying at her. Betty rubbed her knees together and nervously played with a lock of her golden hair. Finally, she blurted out, "But. I uh.... How? I can't even. Is that a strap-on? How can you be so big?"

"Mr. Kanayama is gifted, and his flesh is authentic, I assure you," said Betty. She slapped her belly, sending a wave rolling across its surface. "And here are the contents of his bottomless balls."

"Who is that girl?"

"One of my students."

"Oh, of course," said Betty. If she was being sarcastic, I couldn't tell.

"How is Clark?" asked Ms. Borgelin.

"He's gone out night fishing," said Betty.

"How droll. I believe I caught the biggest one," chuckled Estelle.

"I still can't believe anyone can be so big," said Betty. "I mean. How much of it is even inside her that I'm not seeing?!"

"You know, if you don't believe me, you could touch it," I said. "You'll feel that my cock is very, very real." I rumbled at her.

"I ... what?" Betty put her hand on her chest, her cheeks filling with red. She turned around and squirmed like a teenage girl, shuffling her knees back and forth. Finally, she grabbed her gun and walked back around the corner to the front door.

I looked at Estelle. We both shrugged.

A moment later there were more footsteps. Betty came back into the room. "Just ... just with my fingertips. Is that okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure," I said.

Jessica greeted our new companion by saying, "Mmmrprphhh! Mrghl!"

Betty put her gun on the kitchen counter and approached, cautiously reaching a hand out. It hovered tentatively over my exposed organ. "J-Jesus! I can feel the heat coming off of it," she gasped. Then she dragged a finger along its surface, collecting a thick glob of spunk and cunt-juice. "Oh my god. Estelle, is this sperm?! It's like yogurt, it's so thick!"

"That's what they're both full of," I chortled, grinning up at her as she bit her lower lip. "You know, I could do the same thing to you," I offered.

"Mm. No...," mewled the housewife.

"I could grab those big hips and that plump ass and ram my cock into your womb."

"No...."

"Pump gallon after gallon into you."

"Please, no."

"Stretch out that pink pussy and make you cum your head off."

She pinched her ring between her fingertips and twisted it about her finger. "I can't!"

Jessica picked this moment to reach up and shove Estelle's belly, bouncing it against hers. The teacher grunted and began shifting her weight. Reaching her hands backwards, she once again grabbed handfuls of the chaise's back, raising her body, and—

Glooorsch! "Augh! Yeah!" she cried as her stretched-out pussy once again transformed into a gushing waterfall, liters of seed spilling out, no longer blocked in by Jessica's face.

Jessica gurgled under the deluge before sitting up, gasping for air. "Haahhh! Oh god! Mmmph!" My jizz coursed down her back and into the pool atop the chaise, streams rolling off the edges.

Behind her, Estelle moaned as she eased the soda bottle back into her pussy with a lewd squishing ... apparently, she wanted to remain hugely pregnant. My jizz gushed out by the pint, spilling over the bottle and her hand up into the plastic kissed her lips and slipped in. "Oh, this feels incredible!"

"Oh, fuck!" cried Betty. I gave her a sidelong grin. Her jeans were darkly stained in the front.

Jessica tried to sit up, but just barely got into a half-laying position with her head against Estelle's belly once again. "Oh! Aaaugh! Mnnphhhrh! I'm! I've never been so full!" she tried to move. It looked like she'd swallowed a bean bag chair. Glurch. Jizz blasted out around my cock as she shifted.

Betty literally fell to her knees in the deep puddle around us. Her hand had migrated into her pants and I could see it bobbing up and down as her fingers worked. I could smell her wetness. Dark blue radiated out into the pale denim, spreading and spreading. Was she cumming? Was she just really fucking horny? I wasn't sure.

"What happens here stays with us," I rumbled.

Jessica arched her back, dug her fists into her belly, and cried out at the ceiling. "Aaah!" She began to shudder and jiggle her way through another orgasm. I put my hand on her belly and begin pulling backward.

Schlluuurk. My cock began to slip out. Inch after leg-thick inch of pulsing meat, slathered in thick layers of my own hot, white frosting. The jizz dripped and rolled down its surface. Five inches, six, seven, eight. It kept pulling out and out. And as it did, Betty's eyes got bigger and bigger.

"H-how big can your cock possibly be?!" she cried.

"There's still more," I chuckled.

Jessica gave a goofy little smile, her eyes half-lidded. "He has all the cock. Nngh."

"You'll both keep this secret?" she mewled. "P-please?!"

"I'll even help you back to your house after," I said. "But you're gonna have to clean yourself up."

"I gotta. Hmmh. Warn you. His cock is addictive," purred Jessica.

"Th-that's okay! I quit smoking!" insisted Betty. This woman had to be in her late 40's—yet here she was acting almost the same as the fresh, virginal young college freshmen I fucked regularly.

"Take off those clothes. Show me that ass," I ordered.

"Huh?" she asked. "Oh. Okay." She stood back up and unceremoniously slipped out of her shirt, tossing it on the couch. Modest breasts bounced freely, freckled by the sun.

"You should take off your pants more slowly than that," I chuckled.

"O-oh, yes. Sorry," she stuttered. "I haven't tried to act sexy in years! Oh gosh, hehe," she giggled.

"Hah. Don't worry," I told her. "I just want to give that big white ass the unveiling it deserves. A lot of women your age forget they can even be sexy. Just relax. We're here to fuck and feel good," I reassured her.

"I. H-have you fucked many women my age?" she asked. Fortunately, her sanity was beginning to stabilize, but she was still squirming and wet as hell. Her pants were so soaked with her nectar that I could see the stain in the back as she turned. I could see the lines on her shoulders demarcating where her swimsuit had been.

"A month ago, I entertained a yacht filled with fifty-nine bored housewives with more money than cock in their lives," I answered, rubbing my hands over the vast dome of Jessica's belly. She groaned and licked her lips, smiling up at me. Her hands gently brushed over mine, joining me in massaging her absurd stomach.

Betty gaped at me for a long moment before asking, "Wait, you're a gigolo? You paid him, Estelle?"

"No, the opposite. He bought me dinner," she answered.

"It's honestly sometimes a fuzzy line, but usually, I don't charge for sex," I answered. "But if someone offers me money for cock? Let alone organizes a whole event? Hell yes I'm going to take it," I laughed. "The cruise was based off my house parties. It takes that many pussies just to leave my cock feeling satisfied."

Betty shook her head and opened her mouth, but after a long moment, she hadn't found anything to say. The woman bent slowly instead, looking over her shoulder as she perked that soft ass up in the air. She slowly slipped her pants down, exposing the tops of the twin mounds. What she was doing wasn't really showing off—it was more just taking her pants off slowly.

"Bounce and jiggle that ass a little," I advised her.

"Mmm. Rock your hips," added Jessica.

"Oh," she said, before straightening up and swiveling her hips around, waving her fists above her heads, and generally doing a pretty good white mom dance. I smiled. She was trying, and that was nice. She even gave me an awkward smile.

"Very nice," I complimented her. If we did this again, I'd ask Jessica to show her some moves.