Brod: Nice Young Man Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like my ass? But it's so chunky!" she said.

"I don't care, I like big butts. Big hips. You can't see it right now, but Jess has got a way fatter ass than you do," I said. "But yours is nice and thick, especially on a white girl."

Betty licked her lips and dropped her pants, fully exposing her modest underwear and her quivering ass. Her thighs forced the thick pad into ripples, exaggerating the dimples. This wasn't a woman who worked out, but I certainly didn't care. Bitching about a little cellulite would be asinine and hypocritical.

"Yeah, but she's black," Betty replied.

"I'm a Latina," Jessica corrected her—though right now, her face and most of her body were more white than brown. "Mmm. My family's mostly. Hnnnh. Dominican."

"I'm sorry," apologized the older woman. "You just, I thought...."

"Our families are neighbors," chuckled Estelle.

Betty finally dropped her jeans into the puddle and then began to bounce and wiggle out of her underwear, stumbling and almost tripping over her jeans. She kicked them aside and continued. Slowly, the white panties slipped down about her hips. They were absolutely drenched. Her juices ran down her inner thighs, and a mewling noise came from her throat. The panties fell about her ankles. Her cheeks were bright red. "I've never been so horny," she said.

"Good," I chuckled. "Now lay on that coffee table."

She swallowed and did as I asked, laying on the coffee table situated in the crook of the sectional. I put my hand on Jessica's belly and pulled my cock the rest of the way out. Schlur-pop! My crown bounced free. Blooorch! Jessica's tortured cunt gushed jizz all over my legs and the floor.

"Shit!" she said, clamping both hands over her pussy and just barely managing to stifle the flow. It kept leaking between her fingers.

As I moved to her and loomed over her body, Betty's eyes grew enormous. My cock hung in the air above her like a fleshy blimp, near twenty inches of flesh thicker than her calf. Splat. Splat. She looked down as enormous dollops of boiling-hot jizz splattered on her stomach, leaving circles of seed the size of coasters. "Oh my god!" she gasped. My cock was covered in spunk and its skin was hardly visible, but she could see how big I really was now.

I looked down at her dripping pussy. The bush told me she didn't shave often, probably because sexuality wasn't a big part of her life anymore. But I'd correct that. I knelt down in front of her, and she looked down her belly at me, looking almost frightened. I pushed my pulsing tip up against her, the hot slickness kissing her dripping lips. I felt her silkiness beginning to spread wider and wider, and—

"Fuck! Haaaaugh!" she howled. She bounced on the coffee table and her belly almost undulated. Skllrt! Hot juices blasted around my crown, splattering all over my belly, chest, and face. "Oh god!"

"Calm down, I'm not even in," I laughed.

"It's been so long! I never get attention!" she cried.

"You're getting nineteen-and-a-half inches of attention now," I chuckled. I grabbed her hips and pushed forward, groaning as I felt her tight lips resisting, but stretching slowly, like rubber, pink lips flushing bright red. "Have you had kids?"

"Three!"

"Good. I'll do the same thing I did to Estelle and make you feel like a virgin," I said.

"It's too big!" she cried out.

"It'll fit," I reassured her, looking at Jessica and Estelle. They both grinned, though Jessica looked almost drunk in her bleary gaze.

I leaned forward, my hands slipping up under her knees and spreading her thighs further. She gripped the edges of the table as I shoved in, and felt my glans pop all the way in. "Oohhm!" she moaned. The thick layer of slippery spunk on my cock was proving useful.

I rolled my hips, pushing even more in, sighing as I began to make small, rapid thrusts. Her pussy was hot and clung to me like a glove—a glove many sizes too small. I felt the silky tunnel stretching and pulling and molding around my organ as I forced it deeper, the bulge appearing in her lower stomach.

"Ooh! Ooohh!" I felt her pussy clutch and grip. Her toes curled. More of her hot juices sprayed around my girth.

Her fair skin contrasted mine deliciously. The table creaked as I pumped my hips, forcing my cock even deeper. I sighed in pleasure, loving the hot, wet embrace around my organ. My cock was where it belonged—in the pussy of a needy, horny woman. Granted, I often created the need and horniness myself. "It's so big!" she cried.

My heavy balls swung underneath, but I wasn't deep enough yet for them to slap her ass. I heard Jessica behind me saying, "Push me!"

I looked back to see Estelle using her feet to shove Jessica's back. The girl lurched unsteadily to her feet, almost falling over due to her enormously swollen belly. She still clutched her pussy with both hands and waddled over, breathing heavily in exertion. My jizz still squirted out between her fingers despite her efforts. Estelle and I looked at each other. She shrugged.

Betty looked up at Jess in confusion, and to be honest, I didn't know what Jessica was up to, either. I should have. Regardless, I did appreciate seeing that huge ass jiggling as she moved.

However, Betty and I were both distracted when I struck her cervix. My cock rammed her womb's gate, and I growled.

"F-fuck!" she howled before shuddering and orgasming once more, clear streams spraying once more.

Jessica jiggled over and sighed, almost collapsing onto Betty.

"Augh!" cried the woman as I tried to penetrate her womb. I could feel her cervix bowing and giving. Glusch. Glusch. Glusch. Her whole body rocked up and down the table.

Jessica grinned at Estelle as she stood over Betty's head. "You gave me an idea." Then she took her hands from her entrance, lifted her belly with her hands, and SPLOOOORT! She unleashed a white waterfall that gushed all over Betty's face.

"Huurkh! Glurk! Glurk! Glurk!" Betty tried desperately to drink the deluge down, but to no avail—her whole face and neck disappeared in a white waterfall, gooey cascades rolling over her head, onto the table, and into a growing pool. Her hair was completely saturated, and it gushed over her breasts as well.

Jessica bit her lower lip and looked up at the ceiling, making a low moaning sound in her throat. "Oh, my god, this feels great," she moaned.

As my fuckrod slammed into Betty, a bulge began swelling up above its tip. This one, however, wasn't my work. Her belly was swelling as she gulped down pint after pint of steaming seed. "Gluck-gluck-gluck." I saw her throat working. That growing pudge bounced and jiggled until I felt myself shift forward, the barrier giving in, my cock visible as it shoved deeper and tented her stomach higher. She let out a muffled cry into the stream of jizz and began to shake as she came once more. I was now in her womb.

The table continued to groan and protest, but I never stopped thrusting into her poor little pussy. I had at least ten inches of my gargantuan member in her body, bouncing her up and down as I made her toes curl. It was ridiculous ... she was cumming again on top of the last orgasm.

I heard movement and looked over to see Estelle moving. She let out a throaty moan, leaning forward. She tried to get up, but her belly was still the size of a beach ball. Finally, she began rocking back and forth and managed to roll off the chaise and onto her feet, but not without a lot of very loud sloshing and jiggling.

She waddled towards us as I slammed my cock into Betty's body. "Maybe we can put all this extra cock of yours to use," she said to me.

"What? Mgh! Do you mean?" I grunted.

Without saying anything more, Estelle half-squatted and reached down, grabbing the neck of the bottle and moaning loudly as she began to pull it free once more. I suppose it would have been strange had I not seen it before—the spectacle of her pulling a spunk-slathered soda bottle from her distended pussy, the lips stretching around it, pulling out slightly about it, the words on the label becoming visible one by one.

It came free, and she began to gush ... at least until she quickly threw one leg over my cock, straddling it. Then, she planted her hands on the table above Betty's hips, and mushed her pussy against the top of my exposed cock. I could feel her lips stretching as she ground against it, jizz dribbling around it, but mostly held in place. Her ass rippled. She grinned over her shoulder at me. "Now you can fuck both of us at once," she chuckled, before biting her lip and looking forward, sighing in pleasure.

Her belly was rubbing against my cock, her ass against my pubes when I thrust forward. She closed her thighs so that they'd rub my fat organ. "Ooh yeah," she moaned. "Mmmm."

Betty looked ready to give birth, she'd swallowed so much cum ... and yet Jessica's belly was still gigantic, outclassing both of them. A fog rose off the pools of seed that were all over the floor. I was used to the scent, but I was sure the whole house reeked of my seed.

It was then that I realized Betty was still convulsing and twitching ... had she ever stopped orgasming? I wasn't sure she had. With Estelle's help, though, it wouldn't be long before I did so myself.

It was several more minutes of sloppy thrusting. Jessica finally moved away, grabbing up the soda bottle. She licked her lips and moaned as she pushed it into her own stretched-out pussy, trapping my jizz in her womb. The student collapsed backward under her own weight onto the couch. Floomf. She watched us blearily.

Estelle keened, "Oooh! Oh yeah, that's it!" she sighed as she closed her eyes. I felt her twitching, her inner thighs contracting, compressing, tightening around my slick erection. I felt and saw it as hot juice squirted out against my cock's upper surface, glistening drops spraying me.

That was all I needed. I sighed, feeling the delicious sensation of a tight pussy enveloping my cock, heat and wetness caressing its every surface, its tip slamming the back of a freshly-ravaged womb, that inner sanctum squeezing my glans. Betty kept cumming and cumming.

I felt my enormous balls tighten. The pressure inside. I felt my spunk flowing, stretching out its throat, the delicious release as all the building inside was finally put to use.

SPLOOORT. SPLOOORT. SPLOOORT. My cock blasted the back of her womb with a geyser of jizz, the fresh, steaming-hot goo filling her immediately, her belly resuming its growth and rising up and up in the air like dough.

BLUUUURCH. White blasted out around my width. "Ooohmm. I can feel all that power flowing through your cock," Estelle moaned, reaching under herself to rub my organ's belly.

"Aaaugh!" Betty screamed at the ceiling. I couldn't believe it, but her womb actually spasmed even more violently, spraying seed out around me as she somehow orgasmed harder in lieu of orgasming again. Betty gushed like a fountain, our combined juices rolling down my arms, chest, and thighs.

As I kept thrusting, the coffee table began to rock violently back and forth, creaking more and more. Betty kept growing, her belly expanding laterally till it spilled over each side of the table.

KRAK! The table buckled, the legs breaking as it fell to the ground. Betty's belly bounced wildly. Estelle's feet were on the ground, so she didn't fall, but my cock was so thoroughly lodged in her neighbor that the white woman's lower half was suspended in the air at an angle. Her belly rolled up and engulfed her tits.

"Sorry," I grunted.

"Worth it," answered Estelle.

Finally, my nuts emptied. I sighed and looked down at Betty. She twitched around my cock. All I saw were the whites of her eyes. Her mouth hung open, her chest heaved, her pussy twitched and gripped me.

I put my hand on her belly and began to pull back. Schllllrp. My cock came free with a vulgar squishing. Then the head popped out, bouncing as her pussy became a fountain and her ass collapsed to the wood of the broken table. Her belly wobbled and rolled absurdly as my sperm gushed from her in a coke-can-thick arch that fed the pool under our feet.

My member bounced up and down in front of me, dripping huge globs of jizz that were lost in the mire. "I think I'm gonna need to plug her before I take her there. Don't wanna drip evidence on the floor."

Estelle was standing there, clenching her knees, her hands holding my cum in. "Yeah. You're both covered in 'evidence.' Mmm."

I went to the kitchen and got two more soda bottles. I grinned and looked at Estelle. She smirked and laid back on the chaise, spreading her thighs as I pushed the bottle up against her. Silently, she held her hands there until the bottle touched them. Then, when they were gone, I shoved it forward. Squiiilsch! It was in, and my cum was plugged inside her.

Then I put a hand on Betty's belly and eased the bottle into her. It fit quite easily, slipping in with no real struggle. The flow of cum stopped, leaving her with a belly to match Jessica's.

I looked at Estelle and said, "Where's the bathroom? I want to clean her up some."

She nodded down the hall. "To your left."

I slipped my arms up under Betty and grunted as I hefted her. Her belly added a lot of weight to her limp body. I carried her to the bathroom and eased her into the tub. With that gargantuan stomach, there was no room for me in there. I rinsed her down with the shower hose.

I carried her back out to the living room and laid her on a relatively clean part of the sectional. I winked at Estelle before walking to the front door and easing it open. The street was dark and still, and a tree occluded the nearest lamp. I strolled outside into the warm air completely naked, cock bouncing and leaving a white trail as I went behind the Caddy and opened the tailgate. I removed the bag I kept there and brought it inside.

The duffel bag had become a necessity—I found myself in these situations often, with ruined clothes, covered in jizz. I kept a change of clothes and shower stuff in the bag, and it was the latter that I needed. I took a hot shower and dried myself before shoving all of my toiletries back into the bag. I reemerged clean and damp.

I looked at Estelle. "Think she left her door unlocked?"

"I doubt it, but I have a spare key under the microwave," she answered. I walked into the kitchen and found the key in question.

Betty groaned catatonically as I carried her from the house to her own, walking across the grass. I set her in a chair on the front porch so I could unlock the door.

I managed to get her inside and set her in the bathtub. It was the most practical place. I was curious about what would happen when she woke up, but I didn't stick around. I took one last look at the woman, passed out in the bathtub, her gigantic belly big enough to rest against both sides, and I closed the bathroom door.

Back at Estelle's, I helped the ladies to the shower, then to the bedroom. Neither wanted to be unplugged. So I fell asleep nestled between their gigantically swollen bellies.

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

All comments are encouraged, be they criticism, compliments, or anything else! I reply to everything I can.

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2015. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.