Brody & Michelle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned, and, unfortunately, it wasn't from arousal. "Sugar Baby? My little kitten? These names you like calling me..."

"That noise you were making was so cute, though."

"I was making that noise, because you were turning me on."

Brody's eyes darkened. "Really?"

"Yeah," she said a little self-consciously. "You were being all rough and take-charge. I liked it. And you are a really good kisser."

Brody grinned at her with a mischievous look on his face. His face swooped down, and he captured her bottom lip in between his and bit it before sucking it into his mouth; while simultaneously grinding what was his definitely hard dick up against her. He then moved his mouth over to her neck and quickly sucked where her pulse point was. Michelle's neck and ears had always been really sensitive, so the moment he did that she let out a loud gasp that turned into a moan. "Oh my God..." she said under her breath.

Brody then whispered in her ear, "So... you liked that, huh?" then gave her earlobe a little love bite.

"Yeah," she whimpered.

He backed up to look at her face, and he smiled. "Well, that's good to know." His eyes softened, and he pulled her in for a hug. He wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back. She started to do the same. He then buried his face in her neck and said, "I'm sorry for being such a dick today. I'm lucky you put up with me."

"I'm lucky, too."

"Okay," he said, not really buying her declaration. "And... I'm just letting you know that when you're ready to be in a relationship with me, I'm ready to be in one with you. I promise not to say anything about it until you're ready."

"Thanks, Brody."

"But please don't date anyone else."

"I won't. Even if I wanted to, you take up all my spare time."

"And I intend to." He pulled away just enough so they could see each other. "What's on your schedule for Saturday?"

"I think I'm going on my second date with this guy I'm seeing."

"Oh. Is he handsome?"

"Handsome isn't the right word. He's more cute, I guess."

"Cute is workable. What are you guys going to do?"

"You know, I was thinking about maybe just doing the typical dinner thing with him, but I'm afraid he'll take me to Chuck E. Cheese or something, because he eats like a six-year-old."

"Maybe he likes the idea of dinner, but is also kind of afraid you'll drag him to some gross vegetarian, organic restaurant where he'll end up having to eat tofu or some fruit he's never heard of," Brody said in mock concern.

Michelle laughed. "Okay. If he promises not to take me to Chuck E. Cheese, and I promise to make him not eat anything too healthy, I think we can make this work."

Brody smiled. "Okay. Are you ready to go? It's almost 11:00. Past your bedtime."

"I am getting tired."

"Yeah. Your eyes are getting droopy."

"Oh, no! Like the dog from those Hanna-Barbera cartoons?"

"Yeah. A little bit. Although, you're really more like my little kitten than like a dog."

"No. Different pet name."

"Come on. That one's cute!"

"We'll talk about this later. I need to go home."

"Okay. Let's get you home and in bed, kitten."

And, like the knight in shining armor he insisted he was, he did.

_________________________________________________________

When Saturday came around, Michelle and Brody managed to compromise and go to a nice Thai restaurant. Michelle was happy with the many vegetarian options, and Brody was happy to not have to split the order of Crab Rangoons he got for the table. "You know," he said munching on one of rangoons, "I thought your whole healthy-eating, vegetarian thing would be super annoying, but I get all of these to myself now. This kind of works out perfectly."

"Well, I'm happy as I can be for you while you take in twice as much deep-fried cream cheese as you normally do," she replied sardonically.

"Thanks."

"Any time," Michelle smiled, digging into her Pad Thai.

Brody looked at her with clearly a question on his mind. "What?" she asked.

"Do you ever have a cheat day or anything? Or do you always eat like this? Like... if we went to the movies, would you have any popcorn or candy? Nachos? A Slushie? Candied nuts?"

"If you're trying to list the whole menu at the movie theatre, you forgot soft pretzels and hot dogs."

"I already know you don't eat those."

"I sometimes get popcorn, but, as you know, I wouldn't put any butter on it."

"So we'd have to get our own popcorn?" Brody looked scandalized.

"Or I could just take some of it out before the butter goes on."

"True," Brody smiled sheepishly.

She looked up from her meal and bit her lip and crinkled her nose. "I love breakfast food," she confessed.

"Okay?" Brody chuckled.

"Like... Leslie Knope/Ron Swanson level of love for breakfast food."

"Ahh," Brody made a noise of understanding. "'Why would people eat anything besides breakfast food?'" he said, quoting the show "Parks and Recreation."

"'Because people are idiots, Leslie,'" Michelle smiled wide, quoting it back.

"It's a good show."

"It's probably my favorite show," Michelle said, looking up to the ceiling to think about it.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Well, it's a pretty good choice. It's super cute, as are you, so... it makes sense," Brody said, shrugging and popping another Crab Rangoon into his mouth.

Michelle smiled when he so nonchalantly mentioned she was super cute. Being with him was really going to give her an inflated ego if she didn't watch herself. "What's your favorite show?" she asked. Honestly, now that she thought about it, it was really odd that a guy like Brody hadn't mentioned it yet.

She thought she saw Brody's features form into a frown for just a second before he looked up at her and asked, "What were you saying about breakfast food earlier? I asked if you ever had a cheat day, then you randomly mentioned how much you like breakfast food."

"Oh. Right," Michelle waved her hand noncommittally. "I mean, I just love it so much, I never take care to order anything healthy when I eat it."

"So, like... you actually eat bacon and sausage?" he whispered, his eyes widened in an almost child-like awe.

"No," she giggled. "There's this one place I go where they have a California Benedict. It's basically a benedict where the bacon is swapped out with avocado and tomatoes. But it comes with hash browns, and I..." she hesitated. "I ask for extra Hollandaise sauce on it."

Brody gasped. "No!"

"I know you're mocking me, but that stuff is horrible for you. And I also order french toast, which is carbs, dredged in fat, then fried in butter, then I put more butter on it-"

"Wait. You actually put more butter on it?" he interrupted.

"Yeah."

"Is it weird that the thought of watching you eat butter is seriously kind of turning me on?" Brody asked, hoping he didn't sound too strange.

"Maybe if it was coming from someone else, but... not from you. It seems oddly normal for you to be turned on by that."

Brody's eyes lit up as he realized something else. "And then you pour syrup all over it, don't you?"

"Of course I fucking do," Michelle rolled her eyes as if it obvious, then gave him a grin.

"You're such a naughty little girl. Fuck."

"Well, it's too bad you're never going to be able to see me be such a naughty little girl, because you're never up early enough to take me to breakfast," Michelle said, wryly.

"I might have to change my policy on waking up early if it means I can watch my two favorite things get intimate with each other."

Michelle gave him a shocked smile and said, "I hope you're talking about me and butter, because..."

Brody, who was mid-sip, laughed spitting some of his water back into his cup. He shook his head. "I was," he promised. "Sorry. I just got what that could have potentially sounded like. I meant you and butter. Not you and..." he hesitated on the right word to use.

"Your dick?" Michelle offered.

"Yeah. My dick."

"Although, I'm sure me and your dick will get acquainted eventually," Michelle said, jokingly.

Brody gave her a look that was a little too serious for the banter they'd be sharing. "Well, I would hope so."

They then stared at each other for a few seconds in silence, when Michelle broke it by saying, "This got a little weird. Hey! You never told me what your favorite TV show was."

"I didn't?" Brody feigned ignorance.

"No. I asked you about it, then you changed the subject back to breakfast food."

"Oh," he said, taking a bite of his peanut curry chicken.

"You did it on purpose, didn't you?"

Brody looked incredulous. "Why would I do a thing like that?"

"Oh, my God. You don't want me to know what your favorite TV show is. Why? What is it? Now I have to know!" Michelle demanded

"You're reading into it too much," Brody said trying to stuff his mouth with yet another Crab Rangoon to avoid having to talk about it. Michelle, onto his ploy, snatched the rangoon out of his hand. "Hey!" he yelled, trying to grab at it.

"Tell me what your favorite show is, and I'll give it back to you."

"That's blackmail, Michelle. And it's not cool."

"Call it what you want. I don't care," she shrugged.

"You're supposed to be my sweet, Sugar Baby. My little kitten. What happened to you? You've changed so much. The Michelle I knew a week ago would never stoop to this level," Brody admonished.

"What is it? Is it really bad? Is it, like, 'Two-and-a-Half Men' or something?" she asked with a grimace on her face.

"'Two-and-a-Half Men?' I have never been more insulted in my whole life," Brody looked like he was about to be physically ill.

Michelle laughed. She had so much fun talking to this weird guy. "Why won't you tell me?" she pouted. "I told you mine."

"I know you did, and I appreciate that. But... my favorite TV show is my fourth favorite thing. After butter, you, and my dick. When I tell people it, they sometimes judge me, and I'm strangely protective of it. Like it's my kid or something," he tried to explain.

"I like that I'm second to butter." Brody response was to just give her an arrogant grin and a shrug. "I promise not to judge you, Brody," she said in all earnestness. She wasn't kidding when she said honesty was important to her the other night. She never wanted him to feel uncomfortable about telling her something.

"How about when we're officially a couple, I tell you what my favorite show is?"

Michelle couldn't believe he was actually using that as an excuse not to tell her. "Really? That's blackmail, Brody. And you said you wouldn't bring it up until I did. Until I was ready."

"I'm not trying to use this as some... ruse to get you to be my girlfriend or anything. I just really don't want to say it right now. I mean, you wouldn't introduce your child to someone you were just seeing, right?"

Michelle shook her head, disparagingly. "I can't believe you're really comparing your favorite TV show to your child twice in one night."

"Okay. One: You're judging me. And Two: I told you I was weird about it! Why can't you just respect that I don't want to talk about it right now?"

Michelle narrowed her eyes and sighed begrudgingly. In that moment, he knew he won. "Fine," she conceded. "But you'll tell me the moment we become official?"

"If it means that much to you, then yes. Of course."

"Okay."

"Can I have that back now?" Brody asked pointing at the last of his Crab Rangoons.

Michelle laughed. "I forgot I even had this thing. Here you go," she said as she passed it over to him.

"Hello, my fifth favorite thing," he said, giving the rangoon a kiss before he put it in his mouth.

_______________________________________________________

Brody drove Michelle home from the restaurant. Since her car was in the shop, there really was no excuse as to why he wouldn't pick her up, anyway. Which he liked. He liked picking her up. It was probably because it was an easy way to spend some extra time with her. They pulled up her driveway, and Brody put the car in park and turned off the ignition. He reached over and grabbed on of her hands with his. "I had fun tonight," he said.

"Who said tonight was over?" Michelle asked.

The sides of Brody's mouth turned upwards, and he raised his eyebrows. "Is it not?"

"Well, my mom and dad are at some friend's dinner party and won't be home until at least midnight, and Penny is spending the night at a beach volleyball team thing. I think they're doing some sort of lock-in, so..." she let the last word dangle suggestively. Honestly, she had been thinking about the kiss Brody had given her outside of his car the other night. He was surprisingly really great at kissing, and he seemed to be a little dominant, which was, yet another, pleasant surprise. She was eager to have a hot make-out session with him tonight.

"So let's go inside," Brody said getting out of the car, before Michelle even had the chance to say anything back. Apparently, he was ready for a make-out session as well.

"Let's," Michelle sardonically said to the empty car.

Once they were both inside the house, Michelle lead them into the TV room, turning on the TV, but no lights, and sat down on the comfy couch, patting the cushion next to her so Brody would sit down. He sat down right next to her, their thighs already touching. She smiled, looking at their thighs and bumped hers against his playfully. "Sitting awfully close, huh?"

"Yep," he said, putting his hand on the inside of her thigh, then pulling it up against his and holding it there. Her skirt had ridden up slightly when she sat down, and he starting stroking the skin that was exposed right above her knee.

Michelle leaned back into the couch and sighed. "That feels nice."

"Why don't you put something on?" Brody suggested while his hand started moving up a little higher.

She grabbed the remote that was sitting on the coffee table, and she pulled up Netflix on the Blu-Ray player. "Parks and Rec? We both like that."

"I don't know. We both really like it," Brody said. "We don't want anything that will distract us too much."

"Why?" Michelle asked with fake innocence.

"Well... I mean..." his eyebrows raised in question, and he asked quietly, "We're going to make out, right?"

"Yeah. We are. I was just messing with you, Brody."

He smacked the inside of her thigh. She gasped. "Don't play coy with me, kitten."

She closed her eyes and groaned. "You're really going to call me kitten, aren't you?"

"I'm sorry," he said. "I really like it for whatever reason."

"I guess it's better than Sugar Baby..." she said, giving in to the ridiculous pet name.

"Yay!'" he exclaimed, squeezing the inside of her thigh.

"How about '30 Rock'?" Michelle asked. "I like it, but I think I could ignore it."

"Hmm. How about the British version of 'The Office'"?

"Perfect," Michelle agreed.

She put on the first episode of the show, while Brody just continued to stroke her thigh. He was now drawing circles with his index finger that were getting bigger and closer to a certain part of her. His finger hit a particularly sensitive place on her inner thigh, which caused her to shiver slightly. "Are you cold?" Brody asked.

Michelle bit her lip and looked up at him. "No. It's kind of the opposite, actually."

"Oh. I will keep at it, then."

Michelle continued to look up at Brody, while he stared straight ahead at the TV. When was he going to kiss her? They just talked about making out. Why weren't his lips on her lips? "What?" Brody asked, turning to look at her.

"Why aren't you kissing me?"

He smiled. "You know, Michelle, it's the twenty-first century. You could kiss me."

"I mean, I could, but I like it..." she trailed off.

"Yeah?"

"I like it when you kiss me," she admitted.

"Oh, that's right. You said you liked when I took charge." Michelle nodded, crinkling her nose. "Well, in that case, I want you to kiss me."

"What?"

"That's an order," Brody said, lowering his voice and trying to look stern. Michelle's eyes widened, while Brody's looked a little unsure. She then grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face down to hers. "Yes, sir," she chuckled, right before pressing her lips against his. As soon as their lips touched Brody let out a groan and took over the kiss. Michelle smiled as Brody took his free hand to grabbed the back of her neck to pull her closer. She moaned. Brody answered her moan with one of his own, and opened his mouth letting his tongue peek through, trying to get Michelle to do the same. He licked her lips gently, then pulled away, giving her nose a kiss as he pulled back to meet her eyes.

He bit her bottom lip lightly. "Let me in, honey. Open your mouth."

She gave him a sweet, closed mouth kiss. "But I thought you wanted me to kiss you," she teased.

He then pulled the thigh he'd been fondling across his lap, leaving her legs spread wide and the one on his lap almost bare, and pinched it. "What did I just say about being coy?" he teased, rubbing over the spot he pinched.

"I was just doing what you told me."

"You're being so cheeky."

"Well, what do you want to do?" she raised her brows in challenge.

"I kind of want to fuck your mouth my tongue."

The, well, cheeky smile and the eyebrows on Michelle's face dropped, while her eyes grew wide. She was not expecting that. Brody then became worried that what he had said was too aggressive. He had said it playfully, but... he still wanted to do exactly what he said.

Honestly, what Brody had just said turned her on, like, a lot. The moment he said it she felt an electric charge to her clit. She also felt exposed with her legs being spread the way they were, and that had caused a pool of warmth to start collecting in pussy. "Well, since you asked so nicely..." she looked at Brody with a smile.

He grinned back and leaned down towards her. He barely had their lips touch, just slightly rubbing his bottom one against hers, and said, "Then you better open up that cute mouth of yours for me, kitten." She immediately did, and he did just what he said he wanted to do.

He twisted his hand in her hair, which she loved, and pushed his tongue into her mouth. While doing that he continued to caress her inner thigh getting closer and closer to her center. He pulled his mouth away from hers and kissed his way down to her neck. He nibbled and licked until he found one spot where her neck met her shoulder that made her whimper. He made a triumphant noise and sucked there. "Oh, my God," she moaned softly, closing her eyes. His lips and tongue continued to tease her there, and he steadily started moving his hand further up her thigh. He was inches away from the destination that she so desperately wanted him to reach, when he started moving his hand back the way it came.

She made a sound of protest, and tried to squeeze her thighs together to relieve some of the ache in between them herself. Noticing what she was trying to do, Brody held the one thigh away from the other to prevent it. "Do you ache there, honey?"

She glared at him. "Okay, now you don't be coy with me. You know I do."

He then pushed himself up against her hip, "I ache there, too."

"Fuck," she groaned. "I need to get closer to you."

"Closer? How?" Brody chuckled.

She then maneuvered herself out of Brody's grasp and straddled him, pushing her pussy against his dick. "Shit," they both said at the same time. She ground against him a couple times, before she pushed her breasts against his chest. "I ache here, too," she told him, hoping he would take the hint and do something about it.

"Yeah," he agreed. He cupped her breasts and thumbed her nipples. "Your nipples are really hard. I can feel them through your bra and shirt." He then pinched them lightly, and she moaned rubbing herself against him again. "Take off your bra." Michelle then did that thing that girls can do where they take off their bra without removing their shirt. Every guy in existence was always amazed by that, and Brody was no exception. "It's like a magic trick," he said watching Michelle toss her bra on the couch next to them.