Brody & Michelle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's really not," Michelle argued, with a slight giggle in her voice.

Brody then pushed Michelle's shirt over her breasts, exposing them. "Michelle," he said, running his fingers over the soft skin he bared, "you're so beautiful." She moaned softly as he continued to play with her breasts, and she began to slowly grind herself against his cock. He circled her areolas with his fingertips until he got to the middle pinching her nipples. She let out another moan. It felt so good, but it wasn't enough.

"Put your mouth on me," she said. Brody leaned forward and kissed the valley between her breasts. "No," she said. "That's not what I meant."

"What did you mean then? I'm just doing what you told me," Brody said, mimicking what she had said earlier.

"Ugh, you're such a tease," she whined.

"I guess you'll just have to be more specific," he said pinching one nipple hard, turning it an angry red.

"Fuck. Will you put your mouth on my nipples, please? Bite them, suck them, lick them. I don't care. Just do it."

"Well, since you asked so nicely..." Michelle's chuckle quickly turned into a moan when his mouth latched onto her right nipple, sucking it hard into his mouth. He then bit one, pulling it away from her breast while simultaneously rubbing the tip of his tongue against it. She then started grinding her now wet and aching pussy against his dick in earnest, and changed the angle of her hips so her clit was getting as much stimulation as possible.

Brody moved his mouth and hands away from Michelle's breasts, to pull her face down to kiss him. His tongue snaked into her mouth, and she pushed hers against his in what felt like almost desperation. She was grinding herself against him even faster, and he was starting to push himself up against her, too. She pulled her face away and buried it in his neck, occasionally licking or sucking the pulse point here. And he was content running his hands up and down her thighs, listening to the little mewls that were coming from the back of her throat again. "Mmm. My little kitten is sure purring today," he teased, whispering in her ear.

"Mmhmm," was her whimpered response. Brody then noticed that the mewls were sounding increasingly desperate and more high-pitched. Shit. Was she going to make herself come while dry-humping him during this make-out session?

He tried to make eye contact with her, but she would not move her face from his neck. "Hey. Are you about to come, kitten?" She whimpered in the affirmative. "Fuck," he replied. He grabbed some of her hair to pull her face from his neck. She opened her eyes and looked at him. They were watery and glazed over. "I want to watch your face when you come. Is that okay?" Her eyes rolled back in her head for a second. She didn't know why, but it was such a turn on for him to want to watch her come.

"Of course it's okay, Brody."

He leaned in to give her a hard kiss as he rocked his cock up against her. She let out a high-pitched moan. God, she was so close. "Let me help you," he said. He took one of his hands that was on her thighs and moved it around to her cunt. He moved her underwear over and stroked her clit once. "Holy shit. You are so wet, Michelle." He knew if he stroked her clit two or three more times, she would go over the edge. He looked up at her face, her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip, almost as if she was trying to control herself. It felt so good, and she just wanted it to last a little longer. Brody couldn't wait to see her mouth fall open and her face twist in pleasure as she came.

He then stroked her clit once, twice, then on the third time she stiffened against him and let out a huge groan, followed by a series of whimpers as she continued to grind against Brody, while he lightly continued to rub her clit until her little tremors stopped and her breathing evened. His other hand stroked her back soothingly, and he whispered, "God, Michelle, you're so pretty when you come."

"Fuck," she said. "I needed that."

"Any time."

She crawled off Brody's lap, and leaned over to give him a sweet kiss. "Thank you," she said, snuggling into him. "I hadn't had an orgasm in almost three weeks. I was going crazy."

"Is that a long time for you?" he asked.

"Is that a long time for you?" she countered.

"Okay, okay. I just thought maybe it'd be different for girls."

"I usually masturbate two or three times a week. I just haven't had any time lately for some reason."

"I've been masturbating more since I met you."

Michelle laughed. "I like that you'll tell me that, but not what your favorite show is. But... that's strangely sweet. Thank you."

Brody shook his head. "I can't believe you would have come by merely grinding up against me. I'm still not over that."

She smiled sheepishly. "I'm pretty sensitive down there. Coming is almost never an issue with me. Also... you're so good at that stuff. You know how to turn me on, man."

Brody blushed. "I try."

Michelle then looked down at the bulge in Brody's jeans. "Oh. It looks like you need to be taken care of now," she said grabbing his cock through his pants.

Just then the lights in the TV room were switched on, and Brody and Michelle tore away from each other. They both looked over, and standing by the doorway was a really good-looking guy in his mid-twenties with the same color hair as Michelle and big, pretty blue eyes.

"Hey, sis," he guy said. "Did I interrupt something?"

________________________________________________________________

Hearing the term "sis," Brody knew immediately that the guy in the doorway must have been Michelle's older brother. Remembering that he was still hard, he grabbed a throw pillow from the other side of the couch and put it on his lap.

Michelle's brother obviously saw the whole thing and said, "Subtle, dude."

"Jude!" Michelle groaned. "What are you even doing here? You're never at your own apartment."

"Well, I thought it'd be nice to see my sister. Didn't know that was a crime."

Michelle looked behind him, seeing a bag filled to the brim with clothes. "Is that your laundry bag?"

"Yeah. I can do my laundry and spend some quality time with you, Michelle Station."

"Hmm. That one's a stretch," Michelle said, shaking her head.

"Michelle Station?" Brody asked, confused.

"It's this thing he likes to do. Nicknames based on my name. It's supposed to be a play on a Shell Station," she explained. She then turned a disgusted look towards her brother. "But that one's horrible."

"Michelle-y Long," Brody whispered.

"What?" Jude asked.

"Michelle-y Long. Diane from Cheers."

Jude chuckled. "I like that one. My favorite I ever did was 'Turtles in a half Michelle.'"

Brody laughed at that one. "That's really good. How about, 'Hey, do you mind helping me put up my new Michelle-f from IKEA?'"

Jude let out a short guffaw. "I've definitely used Michelle-f before, but I loved the new spin you did with the IKEA thing." He looked over at Michelle, "This kid is a natural."

"Great. So not only will you be calling me things like Sugar Baby and kitten, but you'll also start doing this shit, too?" she asked Bordy, looking annoyed.

Brody shrugged. "It's fun," Jude and Brody said simultaneously. Jude turned to Brody and gave a big, genuine smile. "So is this your new boo, Michelle? I like him. You need to hold onto this one. And he's cute, too. In a puppy-dog kind of way."

"Thanks?" Brody said, blushing slightly. 'Is Michelle's brother gay?' he wondered to himself.

"Jude, stop flirting with Brody." 'There's my answer.' "Oh! And Jude, Brody. Brody, Jude. I don't think I introduced you two."

"You didn't," they said, again at the same time. Jude chuckled and offered his hand to Brody in a handshake. They gripped each other's hands, and Jude grinned at him. "Nice handshake, Brody. Firm, yet soft. Nice size hands," he said with a wink. "I think I might have found my soulmate."

Brody giggled. Michelle smiled at Brody. Most guys would have been grossed out or annoyed with Jude's antics, but Brody fucking giggled. "Seriously, Jude, stop flirting with him. He's mine," she said, jokingly.

"For now."

Michelle laughed. "You're insufferable."

"You love me anyway."

"I do," she agreed. "But, seriously, why are you here tonight? You never come over on Saturdays."

His face turned a little sad for a second, and he shrugged. "Casey dumped me. Well, maybe he didn't dump me, exactly, because we never official. But... he doesn't want to see me anymore, and I just didn't feel like doing anything."

"Somebody dumped you?" Brody asked in shock. He couldn't believe it. He was so good-looking, and his eyes were so freaking blue.

"Aww, thanks," Jude said, blushing a little himself. He shrugged slightly, and gained back some of his cocky demeanor. "I know, right? What was he thinking? I'm a catch."

"You are, Jude," Michelle confirmed.

Jude responded with a small, almost fragile smile. "Thanks. Well, I'm going to start this laundry," he said grabbing his laundry bag and heading over to the laundry room.

"I know why he's here," Michelle whispered to Brody after Jude left the room.

"Why?"

"He needs Mimi Time."

"Mimi Time?"

"It's another one of those weird play on words things he likes to do. When most people are sad, they say they want Me Time. He says Mimi Time, because he needs time with me," she explained pointing to herself. "He used to call me Mimi when we were younger."

"That's really fucking cute. Do you want me to go, if he needs you?"

"No. I don't want you to go. Stay for a little longer. He just wants to be around me. It's a comfort thing, I think. He comes over during the week all the time. Besides, I need my Bro Time."

He laughed. "Bro Time?"

"Yeah. We can watch 'Parks and Rec.'"

"The third season?"

"Of course!"

"Okay."

Michelle went to clean herself up and change into some pajamas, and Brody went to the kitchen to find something to drink. There was no soda, although, he really shouldn't be surprised. He should've guessed Michelle cut that out of the diet of her entire family. He did find some ice tea, and poured himself a glass. He took at sip and choked on it. "Unsweetened?" he griped out loud. "Gross."

He heard a chuckle, and looked over to see Jude standing in yet another doorway. He walked over to a cupboard and got out some sugar. "Here," he said passing the sugar over to Brody.

"Thanks. You're a lifesaver." He then proceeded to dump four heaping spoonfuls of sugar into the tea.

"Whoa," Jude made a sound of disbelief. "Did you put enough in there?"

"Oh. Are you really into that health stuff, too?"

"I'm into not getting diabetes," Jude shrugged one shoulder.

"I don't think that's how it works," Brody took a sip of the now super sweetened ice tea. "Much better. Thanks again."

"So... how long have you and Michelle been seeing each other?" Jude asked in fake nonchalance.

Brody took in a semi-nervous breath. "Is this the intimidating older brother talk that I get to have with you now?"

Jude looked a little contrite, but his face remained fairly serious. "She's my sister. She means a lot to me."

Brody smiled. "That's sweet, but Michelle is... fine. If anyone's going to get hurt in this, it's going to be me."

"Why do you say that?"

"I'm already way more into her, than she is into me. And I'm all... soft inside. I don't know. I'm easily hurt. I freaked out on her the other day because I thought... Whatever. I overreacted."

There was a short silence. "I'm like that, too. Soft. I get it."

"Yeah. Well, Michelle and I were going to watch 'Parks and Rec,' if you wanted to join us. You can have some Mimi Time."

"She told you about that?" he asked, not sounding comfortable with the idea.

"It's cute."

"You like cute things, don't you?"

"Well, that's why I'm dating your sister. She's goddamn adorable."

Jude laughed again. "But... did you want to watch it with us? If you don't mind me intruding on your Mimi Time?" Brody asked.

"Sure. I'll watch 'Parks' with you guys. That's show's a mother-fucking delight."

"It really is."

"I'll meet you guys down there in a few," Jude said, walking back to the laundry room.

Michelle then came down the stairs wearing pajama pants with pugs on them and a Jurassic Park t-shirt (that actually used to be her dad's. He had a thing for dinosaurs), and she looked goddamned adorable. "Oh, shit. Someone came dressed for some major snuggling action," Brody teased.

"Hell yeah! Do I look sexy? Do these pugs do it for you?"

"You do it for me," he said, pulling her into a hug. She snuggled back into him. "Are you ready to go get our 'Parks' on?" she asked.

"Yeah. I did invite Jude to watch it with us, if that's okay."

"Aww. You asked him to watch it with us? That's nice. And of course it's okay. Although..."

"What?" he asked.

"You two seem to really be hitting it off. Do you just want me give you guys some alone time, or...?" she teased.

"Yeah, actually. If you wouldn't mind; that would be great," he responded.

They went to the TV room, and Michelle played the first episode of the third season. She cuddled into Brody's side, and he put an arm around her shoulder. She sighed in contentment. "This is nice." Brody kissed the top of her head and said, "It is."

Jude came into the room, and saw them looking really comfortable, and he felt a little guilty for imposing on their date. "Are you guys sure you don't mind if I join you?"

"Just sit down, Jude," Michelle left no room for argument, so he did as he was told.

They watched the first episode, occasionally laughing at certain parts. Any time the character Andy came on screen, Michelle seemed to laugh a little more. "Is Andy your favorite or something?" Brody asked.

"Yeah. I love him."

"You always did have a thing for dumb losers," Jude teased.

"Hey!" she said, kicking his leg lightly.

"Eww!" Jude yelped. "God, Michelle. Get your gross feet away from me!"

Michelle chuckled darkly. "I forgot about your foot phobia." She looked over at Brody, conspiringly. "Watch this." She then raised her bare foot up into Jude's face, and he slapped it away.

"Seriously! It's disgusting. Stop being a fucking child."

Michelle just laughed. "You're ridiculous. It's a foot."

Brody chuckled lightly, watching the two of them bicker. His face then grew wistful. "What is it?" Michelle asked.

He shrugged. "I don't know. I've always wanted a sibling. It's fun watching you guys. Being an only child was kind of lonely."

She gave her brother a soft look. "Yeah. I guess I am kind of lucky."

"Damn right you are."

Michelle and Brody laughed. "Seriously, though, Jude. I am lucky. You're great, and I love you," she said nudging her foot against his leg.

This time, though, Jude let her foot touch him, and he even gave it small pat (that lasted about a half second). "Yeah, yeah. I love you, too, Michelle Silverstein."

Brody smiled. "Amazing."

"That was a good one. Much improved," Michelle concurred.

"Thanks."

About three episodes in, Michelle had already dozed off, and was snuggling into him like a kitten. The pet name was just so appropriate in his eyes. "She's asleep," Brody told Jude.

"Well, it is almost midnight. I'm surprised she made it this long."

"She looks so cute. I don't want to wake her up."

"Well, I'm going to go finish up my laundry and head home. Thanks for letting me get my Mimi Time, Brody."

"Of course, Jude. It was nice to meet you."

"You, too. Don't be a stranger. I've decided you and I are going to be good friends."

"Okay. Sounds like a plan."

Jude then walked over to the other side of the couch, and leaned over to place a kiss on top of Michelle's head. "Bye, Mimi. Love you," he whispered. He then waved at Brody, and left the room.

The kiss to her head, and Jude's softly spoken words must have roused Michelle just enough, because her eyes slowly opened, and she gave Brody an embarrassed smile. "Did I fall asleep?" she crinkled her nose.

"You did."

"Sorry."

"It's fine. I'm sure you had a long day."

"Yeah. It was a little long," she said sitting up and stretching.

"Well, I'm going to get going, so you can go to bed, kitten."

"I don't think I'm ever going to get used to that name."

"You secretly love it." Michelle gave him a face that assured him no, she most certainly did not secretly love it. He brought his hand up to her face to smooth out the frown she gave him and asked, "When's the next day you have free?"

Her face turned contrite. "Umm. Probably not until Friday?"

"That's a week from now. Absolutely not." The thought of not seeing her for a week had literally almost panicked him.

"Brody," she admonished. "It's not that I don't want to see you, but I have a paper due Thursday, and I work forty hours this week. Then Wednesday I'm supposed to go to this Paint and Wine class with Stephanie, and I don't really even have time for that..."

"What about Monday?"

"That's the only night I have free. I work nine to five."

"Perfect."

"That's the night I need to work on my paper."

"What if it's just for a couple hours? Literally go see a movie, and I bring you right home afterwards?"

"I... I guess," Michelle shrugged not looking totally convinced that it was a good idea.

"Awesome," he said. He gave her a kiss. "Thank you. I didn't want to have to wait that long to see you."

"A week's not that long, Brody."

"It is in terms of not seeing your face."

"I mean, it's not even technically a week..."

"You already yes. You're mine Monday night. And Friday. I call Friday, too."

"Okay, okay. I'm all yours."

"Fuck yeah, you are."

She gave an exasperated laugh, and stood up, pulling Brody with her. "Good night, Brody." She gave him a kiss. "I'll see you Monday."

"Okay. Good night, Conch Michelle."

"Why?!"

Brody gave her a quick parting kiss on the cheek, and walked out the front door, snickering.