Brody & Michelle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to try my best to make sure this happens as infrequently as possible," he pledged, referring to her tears.

She gave him an embarrassed smile. "This normally wouldn't happen. I'm not usually this emotional, but I'm getting my period any day now, so..." she crinkled her nose at him. "But you probably don't want to know about that."

He shrugged. "I like you, and you're going to get periods, so... it's fine."

"So you'll be one of those guys who would go on tampon runs?"

"Just let me know your brand and absorbency, kitten." Michelle laughed. He definitely preferred that over her tears. "I'm assuming you never saw my text, because you were asleep, but I mentioned that there was an Open Mic at this coffee shop my friend works at. I thought maybe you'd want to go to that, but since you had such a stressful week, I think maybe we should just stay here and watch a movie or something?"

"Yeah. That sounds great."

"I can go get us some food. What do you want?"

"I really liked that Thai we got last time."

"Okay. That sounds good." Brody stood up, and Michelle started to follow him. "No. It's okay. I'll go get it. You can stay here."

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yeah. What do you want?"

"Green curry, between mild and medium, if possible."

"Okay." He bent over and pressed a short kiss on her lips. "Stay here and take a nap while I go get it."

He watched Michelle's eyes well up with tears again, but, this time, he was amused. Oh, my God. She was secretly sappy. "You're so nice to me," she choked out.

"Geez, Michelle. I hope I'm not the first guy who's ever been nice to you."

She shrugged. "You'd be surprised."

Brody frowned. Men really are scum. "I'll be back in a half hour or so."

He walked out of Michelle's room and down the stairs. He was almost to the front door when he heard a voice ask, "Leaving already?"

He turned around and saw that Penny was sitting in the living room reading the first "Ender's Game" novel. He used to love that series when he was younger. "No. I was just going to get us some food. Are you liking it?" he asked, pointing at the book.

"This is probably the fifth time I've read it, but yeah. I like it."

"Did you ever see the movie?" he asked.

"Yeah. I went and saw it. I was the only girl in the theatre."

"Really?" he smiled.

"Yeah. It was actually mostly guys your age there."

He chuckled. "I did go see it with three other guys my age, so I can definitely see that." There was a short pause in the conversation, so Penny went back to reading her book. "Do you want anything?" he asked abruptly.

"What?" she said, looking up from her book.

"I'm going to pick us up some Thai food. Do you want anything?"

"Oh. You don't have to do that..."

"My parents are loaded. What can I get you?"

Penny rewarded him with a slight smile. "Okay. I guess just some Pad Thai is fine. Chicken, though. Not beef. I don't really eat red meat."

"You being Michelle's sister, that doesn't surprise me."

Penny shrugged and said matter-of-factly, "Us Darlings are predictable."

Brody smiled at her, said bye, and went to go get the Darling Sisters their dinner.

_____________________________________________________________

Once Brody brought the Thai food back, they all settled down in the TV room to eat and watch more "Parks and Recreation." They started right where they left off the Saturday before.

"I love this show so much," said Penny, taking a bite of her food. "It's so good."

"So, what? It's a family favorite, then?" asked Brody, remembering that Jude called it a "mother-fucking delight."

"'Parks and Recreation' is one of the favorites in the Darling household," assured Penny.

"Yeah. We all like it. Even our mom who doesn't really watch much TV," Michelle concurred.

"Do you all watch it together? Like all five of you?" Brody asked.

Michelle and Penny shared a look, thinking it over. "We have," said Michelle. "A few times after Family Dinner, I guess?"

"Yeah," Penny agreed.

"Hmm. That sounds nice," Brody said quietly.

Michelle smiled over at Brody and said, "It is," softly back. Thinking about how he must have been a lonely child, she moved over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Guessing what Michelle was thinking about, he smiled back at her a little bashfully, and mumbled, "Hey. Not while I'm eating."

"Oh, sorry. I wouldn't want to get between you and your food. It's probably dangerous."

"Oh, look. It's Michelle's boyfriend," Penny said, indicating Chris Pratt's character Andy on the screen.

"I love him so much. He's such a perfect sweet dumb boy. It's a good thing he is fictional, otherwise you have some real competition, Brody."

"If Chris Pratt was an option for me, you'd have competition, too, Michelle."

"You both are crazy. It's all about Adam Scott. I love him, and Ben is perfect," Penny argued.

Brody frowned at her. "He's over forty, Penny."

"You say that like that's a bad thing. Have you met the guys my age?"

Michelle giggled, and Brody conceded, "Yeah; you're right. I have spent a lot of time around high school guys. They are the worst."

After finishing up their take-out and watching two episodes of Parks and Recreation, Michelle stood up and asked, "Did you want to go watch a movie in my room? I kinda feel like lying down."

Brody stood rather quickly and said, "Yeah. That sounds great."

"Okay," started Penny. "Is this the part of the night where you guys are going to 'Netflix and chill'?"

Michelle and Brody's faces immediately turned a little red. "No. That's not what I meant..." said Michelle, turning to Brody with a contrite look.

"Yeah, yeah," Penny said disbelievingly. "Can you just wait, like, fifteen minutes before you start? Madison is picking me up to go see a movie, and I need to get ready real quick," she finished, making her way up the stairs.

"That was awkward," Brody said, trying to break the tension.

It didn't work.

"I, umm, really didn't mean it that way," Michelle insisted. "Not that I don't want to... you know. It's just-"

"Michelle, it's fine."

"Well, when you said we could watch a movie, I knew exactly what movie I wanted to watch. It's on Netflix-"

"What movie?"

"'Galaxy Quest.""

Brody stood there for a second in stunned silence. "I fucking love 'Galaxy Quest.'"

Michelle chuckled. "I figured you would. What with your 'Star Trek' thing. My dad loves it, and we would watch it all the time when I was younger. I haven't seen it in a few years, and... I thought it would be fun to watch it with you," she shrugged.

"Kitten, I would love nothing more in this moment than to watch 'Galaxy Quest' with you."

She grinned at him. What a freaking nerd. "Okay. Let's do it."

____________________________________________________________________

Roughly an hour and forty-five minutes later, Michelle is laying on her stomach in her room facing her laptop that was sitting on her nightstand, while Brody lays beside her rubbing her back in soothing motions. 'I could get used to this,' Michelle thought to herself as the movie ended. A sweet boy who would watch dumb movies with her while rubbing her back? Really. What more could a girl ask for?

The movie ended and the credits came up, so Michelle turned around to face Brody. "Are you feeling better than you did earlier?" he asked.

"Yeah. Much."

"Good." He then leaned over to whisper into her ear. "Do you want me to make you feel even better?"

She took a deep breath in and shivered a little bit as she remembered the Saturday before. She did want him to make her "feel even better." First, though, she smirked up at him and said, "What? You had your Netflix, and now you want your chill? Is that what's going on?"

He smirked back. "Obviously. Put the British 'Office' on.'"

"You know," she said as she went to do just that, "we should really pick some other thing to put on in the background soon, otherwise hearing Ricky Gervais' voice is going to turn me on. Which I really don't want to deal with."

"Well, it won't be great for me, either, when his voice makes me hard, so..."

Michelle giggled. "Right? Talk about the weirdest Pavlovian response ever." She turned back around to Brody. "Do we need to listen to more of Ricky Gervais to get you in the mood, or are you good to go?"

Brody answered her question by pushing his lips up against hers, and pulling up her thigh over his hip. He pushed his hard dick into her center, and said, "Does that answer your question?"

Michelle giggled. "Wow. Ricky Gervais really does make you hard."

Brody gave her a look that was half annoyed and half amused. "Shut up, Michelle," he said kissing her again.

Brody was so happy that Michelle had finally stopped talking, he decided to bury his tongue in her mouth, hoping that would keep her quiet. Why was she being more talkative than usual when all he wanted to do was kiss her fucking silly? She had let out an encouraging moan afterwards, so he decided to tease her and pull back a little, giving her small nibbling kisses on her bottom lip. When she tried to kiss him deeper, he kept pulling away, which made her start to whimper in the back of her throat. Those noises always went straight to his dick.

He rolled her onto her back, his body on top of hers and in between her legs. As he grinded himself against her, he growled in her ear, "Those little whimpers drive me crazy, kitten." He then bit her earlobe, and she moaned again.

He moved down to her neck and kissed her softly there. That being her favorite spot to be kissed, she put a hand in his hair and held his head still. "Just a little longer there, please," she whispered sweetly. He chuckled and readily obliged, licking the spot he just kissed before giving it a soft bite. He kissed and sucked there just a little longer, before moving his kisses down to her collarbone until his lips met the neckline of her shirt. He rolled off of her and rubbed her stomach under her shirt. She inhaled at his touch, and he toyed with the hem of her shirt before asking, "Umm... Can I take your shirt off?"

Michelle smiled, sat up, and pulled her shirt off and threw it on the floor. She laid back down and thought about how she was glad she put on this particular bra today. It wasn't the sexiest bra she had or anything, but it was black and made her boobs look really good. She looked over at Brody who, instead of looking at her, was staring at the shirt she flung to the floor with a frown. "What?" she asked.

"I wanted to take it off," Brody said, sounding incredibly put-out.

"Well, you can take off my bra, then," Michelle said, sitting back up.

Brody gave her a big smile, and reached both of his arms around her. While reaching for the clasps of her bra, he buried his face in her neck and nibbled there. Michelle laughed. "Hey, man. That tickles." Brody stopped nibbling her neck and kissed her cheek instead. He unclasped her bra and slid it down her arms. Michelle laid back down again while Brody threw her bra on top of her shirt. He looked at her, his eyes gone soft, and said, "You're so beautiful, Michelle." Michelle didn't know how to respond to that, so she just waited for Brody to make the next move.

After he had taken in his fill of her, he slid a fingertip across her right nipple. "Oh," she breathed out, while cupping her own breasts, as if protecting them.

"Sorry," Brody apologized. "Did I do something...?"

"No," she interrupted, letting go of her breasts. "Like I said, my period's starting soon. My nipples are just really sensitive."

He gave them a quick inspection. "Yeah. They do look pretty hard already." He started trailing his fingertips from her collarbone, down to her stomach, and back up, avoiding her breasts completely. Michelle's breathing was becoming heavy, and she let out a little gasp when he circled her belly button and grazed the skin that was right above her pants. "You know, you only touched your breasts for a second, kitten, but it was really hot when you did. Do you think... would you do that again for me?"

Michelle looked up at him in surprise. 'Fuck, that's hot,' she thought to herself. But a guy had never asked her to do anything like that before, so she didn't know what to say, exactly. 'Yes, though, right?' she asked herself. 'You say yes to something that turns you on.' Also... why was he so good at turning her on?

"Please, Michelle?" he asked, his eyes on hers. Michelle nodded, and Brody gave her a smile and kissed her right below her belly button. As she lowered her hands down to her breasts, she felt herself growing red and unsure of what to do. She had of course played with her nipples while masturbating, but having an audience had made her a little apprehensive. She moved her hand over to her right nipple, and rubbed it gently. Brody sucked in a breath. "Like that?" she asked.

"Yeah. Just make them hard for me, kitten," while he continued rubbing her stomach.

"Oh my God," she muttered to herself. This whole process was seriously turning her on. She was warm everywhere. Her face, her chest, her stomach, her legs, even her feet felt like they were pulsing with heat.

Brody chuckled lightly at her muttered declaration. "You like being told what to do, huh?"

"I guess?"

"Then rub the other one," he said in a slightly more commanding voice.

Okay. That went straight to her cunt. "Jesus Christ, Brody," Michelle moaned, pressing her thighs together, while still moving her other hand over to rub her left nipple. She then started to rub both of them at the same time, and it was feeling so good. It was like there was a line going from her nipples to her clit, but they were so sensitive and starting to ache; she needed more.

"Pinch them, Michelle. I can tell you need to." She immediately pinched one and let out a strangled moan. "Pinch the other one, but this time look at me when you do it."

She gasped at that. "I don't know if I can."

"You can. Please?"

She looked up at him, and they made eye contact. She pinched her nipple, and, for whatever reason, looking at him while doing it made it way more intense than it should have been. "Brody," she whined. "I need..." but she trailed off not knowing exactly what she needed.

"I got you, kitten," he said, lowering his mouth to her breasts. He licked both of them, then blew air over them. "Your nipples are so hard, Michelle. You got them so hard for me," he said, latching on to one and sucking it into his mouth.

"Fuck," she moaned out. "Hopefully that's not the only thing I made hard." She then reached down to stroke his dick through his pants. "Nope. Definitely not the only thing I made hard."

"Shit," he said, grinding into her hand. He then bit her other nipple, and her hips bucked up.

"Brody," she whined again. She needed her to touch her somewhere else now.

"Is my kitten ready to come?" he asked, licking the nipple he bit, soothing it.

"Yes."

"Yes what?" he teased, blowing on the same nipple.

"Yes, I'm ready to come. Please make me come, Brody."

'Fuck, I could get used to her saying that,' he thought to himself. "Yes, ma'am." He unbuttoned and unzipped her pants, and dipped his fingers below her underwear, giving her clit a quick stroke. "You're so wet, Michelle."

"Ricky Gervais does that to a girl," she moaned out, as Brody continued to stroke around her clit. He stopped abruptly, and Michelle groaned out in protest. "Why'd you stop?"

"Tell me who really got you this wet, and I'll continue," he teased back.

"Are you serious?"

He moved his fingers out from her underwear and shrugged. "Fine," Michelle conceded. "You made me this wet, Brody. Now take take off my pants and finish the job."

"Please?"

"Please."

Brody then removed Michelle's pants and underwear, and spread her legs open wide. He ran one finger down from her clit to her opening. "You're so perfect. All of you," he said looking at her, and dipping a finger inside of her.

Michelle moaned. "Brody, more."

"My kitten wants more?" She made an affirmative noise, and Brody put slide two fingers in her. He started stroking in and out of her faster, and Michelle starting whimpering. He could tell she was getting close. "What do you need?" Brody asked.

"I need you to rub my clit," she choked out.

"Okay," he said, moving his thumb up to rub her clit, while his two other fingers fucked her. "Are you getting close?" Her answer was to just moan. Her hips were meeting the thrusts of his fingers, and she was biting her lip. It was so sexy. But he wanted it to be even sexier. "Kitten, play with your nipples, while I play with your pussy."

"Oh my God," she moaned out, her fingers immediately going to her nipples and rolling them in between her thumb and index finger.

It was Brody's turn to groan this time. "You look so hot, Michelle." Michelle's whimpers were becoming louder and more desperate. "You're so fucking close, aren't you?"

"Yeah."

"Are you ready to come?" She nodded. "Then come, Michelle."

And she did. Hard. She back arched and she let out a loud groan. Her pussy gushed juices all over Brody's hand, and her hands left her breasts to grasp her sheets. Her whole body was pulsing from that orgasm. As her breathing started to even, she realized that that was probably the best orgasm she had ever had. And the stuff she had done and said? The stuff he had done and said? Like, holy fuck. Brody was so good at making her come.

She opened her eyes to see that Brody had moved and now was lying next to her. "Hi," he smiled.

"Hi," she said back, giving him an incredulous look.

Not knowing what that look meant, Brody turned red and said, "I'm sorry if that was too intense or whatever. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable... but you seemed to like it in the moment, so... I just went with it... I'm sorry."

Was he apologizing for making her come like that? "It was intense," Michelle said.

Brody frowned and nodded. "I'm sorry."

"But that's good. I've never... I've never felt like that before."

"Really?"

"Yeah. That was amazing. Thank you."

"Oh. Umm. You're welcome?"

Michelle chuckled, and she reached down and grabbed his cock through his pants. "But maybe there's another way I can thank you?"

"Oh. You don't have to," Brody said, moving away.

"I want to."

"I'm just... really into you, and I'm really turned on, and... I'm kind of afraid the moment you touch me, I'll just come everywhere. And that would be embarrassing," he said, looking down.

"Oh. Well, that's fine. I just want to make you come. Please let me make you come," she smiled at him.

"Fuck. Okay. Make me come."

She giggled and leaned over to kiss him. She made quick work of undoing Brody's pants and pulling his dick out of his boxers. "Your dick's so beautiful, Brody," she said, giving it a stroke, but she was looking up at his face with a teasing glint in her eyes.

"I can't help that you're beautiful, kitten. And I like telling you that."

"Well, I do like hearing it," she said, leaning over to kiss him again. This time, though, she lingered, while starting to stroke Brody's dick a little faster. She moved her hand down to his balls and ran her fingernails over them lightly. He let out a soft sigh of satisfaction. "Did you like that?" she asked.

"Yes, kitten."

"Good," she said, doing it again. She then ran her hand up to the head of his dick and smeared the precome down the legnth of it. Michelle gave his cock a few more strokes, squeezing tighter as she came to the head. She then ran her thumb over it, while more precome leaked out.

"Does that feel good, Brody?"

"Mmhmm."

"How can I get you to come? What do you need me to do?"

"Just keep doing what you're doing, but squeeze just a little harder and move a little faster."

"Yes, sir," she winked at him and did as she was told.