Broke Down Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Karen it would be wild watching them. It would be crazier yet watching with someone especially if that someone was of the opposite sex. It would even more wilder and more exciting with a mature woman like herself who wanted to do more then flirt with her.

Personally, she thought to herself, she could be involved in another one night stand. "I did it before. But Tim, Tim's a handsome guy; he's sooo sexy, dreamy oooooohhh."

"Turn here" he said. "This is my place, my apartment complex." It was a nice location. He looked at her. They smiled. She wanted to be invited up. She wanted to watch too. She wasn't going to invite herself up though.

"I guess the ummm best thing uhhh to do" he began saying hesitantly "is to uhhh invite you up since you've so nice; so generous already. And well uhhh since you are offering to uhh take me to my car and all uhh well please come upstairs okay?"

"On the other hand" he began to add "you don't have to come upstairs. I don't uhhh wanna put you out at all. I can find someone else to help me out" he told her.

She hoped he'd invite her up. Considering how nice and generous she had been and considering how aroused she was and how attracted she felt towards him, and how much she craved and yearned to be with him at that point she wanted to be asked upstairs.

Sexual tensions had built up. Feelings had mounted for each other. Looking at him with her endearing eyes and her sweet smile, she told him to enjoy himself. He thanked her again and looked her way for a few seconds before turning away. He burned up inside for her. She had a tingling feeling all over herself too. Neither mentioned how they felt towards each other.

His simmering desires slowly took on an irresistible craving to get her to stay. He knew he liked her more then he let on. The eerily similar yearning mushroomed within Karen. Her face and her body warmed up hurriedly as her heart beat rapidly. All of a sudden her smile disappeared. She craved him horribly.

She wanted to sit down with him and watch the movies. It would be fun. It would be exciting. It would be adventurous. She wasn't sure how she felt, but her initial instincts told her she was horny and he was the guy to suppress all her urges. They were not feelings of friendship any longer!

An enormous wave of desire came over her. She felt she had to show him how much she was attracted to him; how much she yearned for much more then conversation. On the other side of the picture, he felt a physical attraction to her. He couldn't figure out why.

All of a sudden she received a sign from him. Something he did told her he liked her a lot! She knew instantly he found her very attractive. Just before he walked away he looked at her differently. He looked at something which even she appreciated.

Just before he walked away, just after he said thank you and turned, and just before his eyes left her eyes, Tim looked at her and indicated he found her sexy. He looked down into her satiating cleavage. He didn't just glance he stared directly down inside her beautiful, stout, and unfathomable cleavage. He looked right back up and saw she watched him staring inside it. His strong desire and love of her cleavage had him looking down inside it one more time. Then he turned around and walked towards his apartment.

Immediately she knew he was extremely fond of her and her full figured body. Her outfit and the contents within caught his eye! She knew he 'liked' those contents very much!

"Tim" she called out abruptly! Changing her tone immediately, her soft voice kicked in. "Maybe I could uhhh" shrugging her shoulders while asking, "umm come up and see your place?" Then she reversed her train of thought and said, "Oh never mind; that's so impolite of me. Inviting myself up like that is rude and improper."

"No ohh no, you aren't being impolite at all Karen! Not one bit at all; I'm the one who's rude and impolite Karen. I'd love for you to come upstairs. Please come up umm..."

Seeing as he was a bit naïve he asked her up. Regardless she added "Maybe, well maybe I could umm sit and watch one of those umm movies with you? You know, just as friend's right? Just as friend's right? You know for crazies" she asked him laughing nervously at the same time.

"I uhhh I haven't watched a movie like that in a long, long time you know. It would be umm cool. It would be fun wouldn't it?" She looked at him with puppy dog eyes, but her heart was screaming at her passionately and lust filled her up.

She stepped out and walked to the hood of the car. Tim, already anxious and excited, was ready to watch his movies. He was lost in thought. He was in a zone. He was on a mission. When he saw her standing outside her car in her short slinky red dress he burned harder for her and completely was unable to think straight any longer.

He only thought about the erotic x-rated porn flicks. But when he saw her standing anxiously by the front of her car after he turned around, Tim couldn't say anything except yes to Karen.

Tim fell to pieces. Tim melted inside looking her way. He was floored by the sexy sight ahead of him. Karen looked so damn incredible in her slithering slinky dress that he could have gobbled it up on sight. She looked incredibly hott! He was already aroused to put it mildly. When he saw her leaning against her car in her red satin dress, it looked perfect on Karen's full figured frame! The woman couldn't be denied any longer. "Just as friends" he recalled her saying.

"Friends, no way, no how man! That isn't possible I don't think!"

Standing upright as possible, he looked at her from top to bottom. He checked her out more then enough times. She looked at him and his burly frame. Their eyes met. The two smiled at each other but it wasn't your typical friendly smile.

Without even saying "Yes come upstairs" she understood. She knew his answer. He knew she knew how he felt. She walked up to him. They headed upstairs. They sat at opposite ends of his couch. That was only temporary. He put in the DVD. He went to get them drinks. He came back and sat on the other side of the couch.

Already in a sexually heightened state, the movie helped their cause. The title of the movie flashed across the screen.

"Suburban Housewife Visits Again."

She shook her head. He looked her way. She blinked her eyes at the title on the TV. She couldn't believe what she read. She wanted to turn and look at him. She didn't look his way, but every thought she had said "Jump on him! Rip his shirt off! Kiss that chest! Kiss those lips! Kiss them Karen" she told herself but she held back and didn't do anything she wanted to do. She maintained her composure. It was unbearable for the married woman. In what was the complete stranger's home, Karen Harper began fulfilling many a women's fantasy. Sitting close enough to swallow him whole, she breathed the air in around her, but subtly. She heard him say something, but didn't know what it was. He got up and disappeared. She didn't realize it.

Her mind was adrift in a sea of desire. Her nipples hardened. Her belly ached with passion. She knew what she craved. Her heart told her she craved him beating rapidly and powerfully. Her body swelled for his warmth, his comfort, and his passion she expected from him. She stared at the TV while the beginning credits ran across the screen. At the same time thoughts ran rampant through her mind. She didn't even notice what flashed across the screen. She assumed he was at the other end of the couch. All she saw was what flashed in her thoughts from earlier that day and what was flashing on the screen. Hornier and hornier she became.

Fascinated by the title and without thinking she looked to her right. Tim was not there. She wondered where he went off to. Tim walked to his bathroom to put on a touch of cologne himself, but only a hint of it. It was enough for her to appreciate.

She wanted to know why he picked that title out. She was amused and she was truly aroused by it as well! She didn't get her question answered and it wasn't important any longer.

He walked back in and asked her if she was comfortable. Nervous, excited, and as anxious as she was, she wore a devilish smirk. He understood the smirk; Tim blushed a bright shade of red! Still he wondered if she was put out by it and his selection. He asked her. She blushed too. In a quiet voice she said she was not upset.

The movie started out right away with erotic and vivid scenes. A woman twice a guy's age was moaning passionately while having crazy lurid sex. Amidst all the glaring sounds, movement, and lustful passion, all sorts of praise soared between the two lovers.

The camera filmed the woman from the back. She too was a plus size woman. She too was sexy and shapely. Her figure was desirable. Her long hair flew around carelessly left to right as she wildly banged him up and down for what seemed like an immense period of time.

It went on, but soon enough the camera's angle slowly drifted around so the woman's exhilarating expressions could be seen. Anything and everything was visible in the movie. Neither Karen nor Tim moved an inch. They were glued to the movie.

Switching positions, the young guy was asked to come at her from behind. Jamming his cock into her horny soaking wet hole, he moaned and grunted while caressing her upper body all the while banging the attractive older woman. She screamed out gleefully while he plugged her in ongoing erotic scenes.

Karen's knees began wobbling and knocking. Karen developed a slight rocking motion to her while she increasingly became hornier. Yearning for Tim's young body, she dreamed of him shirtless. She envisioned his upper body coursing over her so she could passionately feel him, kiss him, and lick his large manly chest.

She felt him coursing through her veins. She felt his vibrations riveting within her. She screamed inside for him, but she didn't want to scare him off either so she remained silent. Did Tim want her like she craved him?

Tim sat motionless. He couldn't move. He wanted to shift left, right, and up and down. His cock was completely hard. It went unnoticed by her. Even though she sat three feet away from him, he hoped his feelings were being noticed by her. She really wasn't sure. He hoped and prayed his desires to get closer to her might be felt by her.

They continued watching the movie in aroused disbelief. Were they even watching the movie or were they thinking how they could come on to the other at that point? His cock raged on. Her pussy was public consumption for him if he wished. Her body was a raging inferno. He felt his body was on fire. It felt like a furious intense wildfire within him. Neither could speak. Their feelings, emotions, desires, and yearning for the other were held captive!

Knowing she sat only three feet away, he didn't know how to make the first move with her. All he initially knew was he was going to sit and watch the movie alone with nobody else around and fantasize about her; not with her there. He couldn't fantasize and why would he with her there. He was so horny he was without words. He didn't know how to slide over next to her. He didn't know how to put a hand on her or where to lay his hand if he did. He wasn't clueless, but he was not sure how she felt or what she was thinking, or anything. She simply could be intrigued and enjoying it like she initially said as a friend only.

Karen's knees continued knocking. She continued rocking too. Tim didn't notice. She wondered to herself he had to see her doing both uncontrollably. He had to notice her movement! He had to know she was excited or restless or to put it bluntly, horny as hell.

There he sat the young virile man with his amazing physical qualities and incredible tastes from what she had learned and he was all hers, if she could figure out of he was remotely interested in her. She couldn't seduce him and then get rejected. No way would she let that happen. She would make a fool of herself doing that.

She wanted him! She wanted his body! She wanted his body half naked, partially naked, and if lucky enough to have him fully naked and on top of her! She'd have him any way he offered of himself to her. She burned for him his awesome sexy masculine body!

"Ohhhhh god I need him" she cried to herself as she rocked rapidly but almost unnoticeably in front of him. His eyes were on the movie. He couldn't take them off it. It was simply too erotic to stop watching it, but his thoughts weren't on the movie.

That was him in the movie with Karen as his lover having uncontrollable sex with her the hole time they were together in continual lurid, erotic scenes. It was more then fascinating. His cock was so hard it hurt him and he had to shift it. He had to turn away from her, step away, or walk completely away from her to shift it so he was a little more comfortable and at ease on the couch.

She rocked back and forth. Her legs knocked against the other. Her eyes were affixed on the TV and the different erotic scenery. Her mind saw him on her, behind her, or under her while she saw herself loving every incredible moment of sex the couple had with one another.

It was wild. It was crazy. She felt wild. She felt crazy, but Karen was having the time of her life. She would never ever experience this again or would she. Probably not with him, so she should enjoy it to the very end. She 'watched' herself on TV. She 'watched' him screwing her non stop scene after scene in different places. The fantasy grew.

She looked over, but he wasn't there. She looked across the room and he stood with his back to her doing something. She couldn't tell but his hands were around his stomach or something. She paused the movie.

Slowly she stood up. She sauntered over to where he was. She almost put her hands on his broad sexy shoulders, but with stood the incredible urge to do so. She wanted him horribly. He wanted her he told him. He wished she'd some over and hold him, maybe kiss him, and definitely caress him all over.

He wished he could get her dress off. She wished he would take her dress off. He wished he could kiss her. She hoped he would kiss her lips then her body. Yearning for him to do that and more burned so strongly, she gave in to every desire she had. Craving her tremendously he took a leap of faith! He began to turn to walk to the couch, sit down next to her, kneel in front of her, or do whatever it took in an attempt to make love to her hoping she felt the exact same way!

Briskly he turned having adjusted his hard cock and wham! He bumped into her not realizing she stood right behind him and wishing he would do those to her too. She fell back. He grabbed her arms, looked into her eyes as she stared into his. Both with a burning passion took it to the next level. They did what they felt they had to do.

Leaning against the kitchen counter, she attempted to lift herself on top. Unable to, he helped her up as she sat bright eyed and desiring of his touch all over her, she put her finger against his lips and spoke very softly, very quietly, but in a very sultry tone.

Closing her eyes for a moment she said "You and I should make love Tim Baker. You are too sexy to be ignored today. I am so fortunate for you to have come into my life and I want to reward you today like never before, if you'll let me. Feel me Tim Baker. I want you to touch me everywhere and anywhere you want."

Karen reached for his hand. Her nipples were surging through her strapless silky bra she wore. They were easily visible to anyone who looked down at them. They were solid. They visibly presented her inner feelings. They reflected her passionate horny emotions. Right through her bra and slinky red dress were two sizeable bumps indicating something aroused her somehow!

She lifted his hand, his fingers, and had him stroke them lightly. She had him caressing both of them attentively, gently, but meticulously. She closed her eyes, he closed his, and she led his fingers back and forth across her hardened nipples.

For the very first time, he moaned. Her pussy screamed for him. His cock moaned silently as did she. Letting go of his hand, he laid them against her lower thighs as she sat atop the counter.

Not watching her face he looked at her big bulky but smooth thighs. A rapid hormonal surge of exhilaration blew through him requiring him to take a deep breath of air. His hands sauntered up her thighs. The edges of his hands caught the bottom of her silky lightweight dress. Slowly and sensuously he pushed it back towards her waist. Slowly but surely he saw more then just darkness lying beneath the red elegant material.

A grin surfaced on her face. A great curiosity and immense yearning to get in between her thighs, inside her panties, and soon inside her hot soaking wet hole coursed through his veins and mind.

She opened up her legs allowing him to slide further between them. Tim felt her soft smooth plus sized fleshy thighs. He moaned a little louder. She began unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it out of his shorts. She lifted it off him while his hands continued gliding inwards towards her majestic palace. He felt heat generating from outside her panties. It was an intense heat! It was a wild exotic feeling.

He drove her wilder. She drove him crazy. He pushed the dress up as far as it could go. He looked up at her. She looked into his eyes barely able to smile. She willed him to take it off. He pushed it up as far as it could go. He looked up at her again. Seeing her in her panties with her dress pushed all the way up, he began to remove them without taking off her dress.

Quietly she said to him "Tim take off my dress first."

He looked up, removed her dress, and saw her bosoms in all their sexy glory. His chest was a vision of desire to her. She wanted him to take off his shorts and told him tenderly. His cock would be noticeably hard and he didn't want her to know he was that horny. She told him it was alright. She wanted to see how beautiful it was when it was hard like it should be.

Karen's eyes closed. She moaned out. Tim took her panties off and dropped them to the floor. In front of him was a half trimmed spread of light brown bushy hair. He looked at her, looked at her bush, looked back up at her, and then felt her warm bushy grove. His eyes closed momentarily. She moaned again. He felt the very outside of her hot pussy. It felt like a raging inferno in a way he thought. He grew increasingly weary of the waiting. He took off her bra. He looked at her tits. He looked at her and a huge grin appeared on his face. She smiled back at Tim with a pleased look. She felt her tits for him. He watched in disbelief as she did.

Finally Tim did what she never expected him to do. He dropped to his knees, pulled her thighs apart, and put his tongue deep inside her matured hott wet cunt. He dug deep! He went in quickly! He stayed deep inside it moving his tongue around furiously as he expressed his inner most desires to Karen!

Feeling her soft hot hole and trying to turn her more then she was, he came out for a quick breather and looked up. He asked her if she enjoyed it. She couldn't answer. She bellowed out while not even looking down at him. She was leaning backwards as her knees knocked harder craving more of the same out of him!

"Ohhhh God Tim, Tim anything you do with me is, is more then enough! It's wonderful and beautiful Tim! Oh god Tim go back, go back Tim!"

She grabbed his head of hair and pulled him back inside her thighs. "Keep doing what ever you want to me Tim. Do what pleases you honey doll! I want you! I want it too! I want your... Ohhhh god Tim I want your cock!" She seemed to contradict herself. She loved his tongue inside her, but she craved his cock more then his tongue and let it be known in her fit a passionate desire.