Broke Down Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave up on tonguing her wet horny pussy. Tim lifted her up, turned around, laid her out on his kitchen table, and he jammed his hard cock deep inside the horny woman's pussy. Karen screamed out in delighted pleasure!

Immediately the two were banging like wild animals that were meant for one another! The table rocked! They pushed at each other hard! The table shook rapidly back and forth! Moaning, groaning, shouting, and screeching bounced off the apartment walls! Passion and lust filled his place! Tim and Karen experienced great appreciation, awesome passion, and incredibly fulfilling desires from one another finally!

He fulfilled her every imaginable fantasy! He adored her! He loved her body! He appreciated her under valued maturity! He told her many, many times he loved being able to have that moment with her while sexing up his newfound friend. Soaking it all up, she told herself this couldn't be the end of it with him. Somehow there had to be more.

Banging, pushing, pulling herself against him, they practically broke his table! The two unlikely lovers joined in a masterpiece of sexual fulfillment. She easily brought him to cum harder he ever imagined inside her horny pussy while Tim swiftly brought her to one of her greatest climatic orgasm she had ever experienced in years.

Screaming at the top of her lungs, she made him feel as though he was the absolute best. His appreciation, his strength, his power, and youthfulness brought him to the top of her list of ideal fantasies and hopefully her future ideal 'friend in need.' The respect he had for her and his desire for her only made her feel more favorable towards him!

She clutched his arms, his body, and the table while exerting and climaxing. She orgasmed wildly! Tim exploded into her cunt. She collapsed to the table but he grabbed her up right away and carried her to the other room near the TV.

He huddled next to her on the floor. He didn't let go. She couldn't stop hugging him. Her weary exhausted shapely plus size body felt great against him. They cuddled, he kissed her, and she kissed him back when she felt she had the strength. He caressed her soft swollen physique as she stared at him quietly.

Looking and cuddling her, he knew he was in the company of greatness. Her body was overwhelmingly beautiful and he loved her full figured frame. He was in awe of her. Tim began kissing her everywhere while she lay exhausted on the floor with her eyes closed and feeling his lips dance across her soft supple body.

An hour of kissing and touching her, she had fallen asleep while he continued kissing, but mainly on her tits and belly. It was erogenous to him. Tim easily could have had sex with her again. While she slept, he went and picked up her dress and undies. Keeping her bra for as a souvenir he woke her up gently. He leaned over to kiss her soft sumptuous lips. She hugged him. He hugged her back.

Embraced in the hug, she knew she had to leave. They had to pick up his car. He dressed, they kissed again, they fixed themselves up, and then drove to get Tim's car. She paid for it. She told him it was a gift and not payment for sex. She told him she wanted to see him again soon, if he wanted to. He told her yes. He asked her if the next day would do. She wished she could say yes. She told him no. He asked if the next weekend might work out for her. She said she wished she could but she could not. He asked her about the next month or several weeks or what. Having put on her dress, she got down on her knees, and put her hands around his crotch. He had on his shorts. His cock was limp. She took off his shorts and underwear again. She began sucking him off one last time.

Surprisingly while sucking it off, she told him sometime soon she'll stop by if he doesn't mind, and see what can be arranged. Then she began sucking him off and shortly thereafter, he cummed for her. By accident he cummed all over her dress and it was a mess. She was going to wear it that night. Regardless she put it on, but put it on backwards. She wiped off what she could, took him to get his car, drove home, and on the way her husband called her. He told her to wear that sexy red dress she looks incredible in. She said she couldn't. He asked why. She couldn't explain. He told her to bring a suit. She did and then stopped to buy another red dress.

Walking through the mall, she went to her favorite boutique. She looked for a similar dress. Across town they had her size and would put a hold on it. She drove across town, tried it on, and bought it as is. She left the store wearing it.

All night long at the summer party she thought of one thing only. She dreamt of being with him. The feelings which vibrated through her, continued to come and go. She wanted him. She wanted him inside her that night. She was lonely. She was bored. She felt like telling him her feelings. She felt like telling him how happy he made her that day. She felt a great need, a great urge to call him and say hi to him.

"Honey I'm going to the ladies room" she told her husband. "I'll be back shortly."

She kissed his lips; he patted her ass. She walked outside. She sat down; nobody would see her. She called him; he wasn't home. She stared into the darkness craving him badly. The beauty of the summer evening moved her emotionally. She listened to the romantic sounds of the crickets nearby. The more she listened the more she yearned for him and his body. She felt she had to be with him. Her feelings were incredibly strong. That urge to be with him was overwhelming.

She went back to the party. "Honey, I'm going home" she told her husband. "I'm sick; I don't feel well. I'm going home but stay and have fun okay tonight. I'll be at home" she told him.

Karen drove off but called him again. He wasn't answering. She left another message. She was not desperate sounding. She only yearned for him and let him know.

"I feel incredible because of you Tim dear. But right now you are in every one of my thoughts. I'm, I'm so ohhh Tim, I have to be with you again and soon dear real, real soon! Bye honey I loved being with you today. You are incredible baby." She hung up.

She was up all night long. He came home and she was still up. Tim was on her mind. She went down stairs. She sat outside in the darkness listening to the crickets. Slipping her hands inside her pj's she felt her breasts as though Tim was feeling them. Smiles surfaced and she closed her eyes. Her breasts felt wonderful to the touch. She whispered his name out. She wanted to call him again, but withstood the urge. Finally she fell asleep.