Broke Oak: Coffee Circuit

Story Info
Gus gets on the coffee circuit.
1.9k words
4.54
47.4k
9

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lpmsa
lpmsa
94 Followers

{Note: these are only slightly 'obscured' accounts of my life at the Broke Oak nudist resort in south Texas. I warn you that not everything is all 'cocks and pussies' as we are fairly normal human beings and these are actual accounts of our lives. Things are sometimes slow-starting and if you don't care for that, I apologize.}

Mornings are a great time of day since I retired – morning is when I don't have to get up and go to work! Afternoons are fine because I don't have to BE at work, but mornings are uniquely enjoyable because I can start the day the way I want.

When I first moved to Broke Oak, I would get up and go to the little café in the social hall. Two eggs, ham, hashed browns, toast and coffee - every morning, the same thing. Within a month it was boring – even a nice breakfast can get a bit boring.

In a way, it was boredom that introduced me to the 'Posse.' Every nudist group I have ever known has a group of men that informally gather, almost always with a coffee cup, in a centralized place. These guys are almost always friendly, open to new-comers, and full of bullshit. They live to be pals and BS. But they also perform an important function beyond just standing around naked. They help set and enforce the boundaries of behavior. They gossip as much as any group of women I have ever heard of.

After about a month of breakfasts, I decided to eat breakfast on Tuesday, Thursday and weekends and walk on the other three days. During my walk on the first Wednesday of this routine, I came past the community co-ed shower hut and encountered five men my age standing with mugs of coffee and obviously BS-ing at a professional level. Hellos were exchanged, introductions were made, and I was instantly deputized as a novice member of the Posse!

Lon was the youngest of us at 47 and Ben was the oldest at 73. Gerry, Hank, and Fred were all about 60, so I felt right at home. All but Ben and Hank had wives that were still working, too young to retire. Ben's wife Sally works as a helper in the café's morning rush, then she goes out to volunteer at a county housing agency. Hank's wife Kasey stayed home with craft hobbies.

After the 'posse' meeting, Hank invited me to drop by his place to meet Kacey and visit with them. Their mobile home was about the distance of 3 city blocks, a pleasant walk. On the way Hank explained that the community here is nice and stable. They take pride in not having a 'swinger problem.' When I looked questioningly, he said, sure there were sex-capades here the same as any place, but there had developed a certain culture that kept things stable: nobody played with any partnered person without the partner's knowledge and everyone kept their private life private. Hank assured me that I would fit in well with the Broke Oak crowd.

Hank led me into their home and called out to Kacey who was painting out in the open sunroom. What a looker! Kacey probably stood the same height as Hank, about five-ten and I suspect her to weigh about 170 pounds, each placed in the proper location. Kacey looked 45, but I knew from Hank's chit-chat that she was 59. Her hair was teasingly salt and pepper, short, and framed a lovely smile. Like virtually everyone at the 'Oak' she was naturally nude and looked fantastic. Her breasts were probably A or A-B cup, not winning or losing to gravity – more like 'negotiating', and the negotiations were actively taking place.

I am only partially a breast man, I really enjoy a woman's vulva. I love protruding inner lips, puffy outer lips can be fantastic, but a 'mound' effect makes me weak in the knees. Kacey shaved, puffy mound made me reach for a chair to hold myself up.

I am almost always shaved in the pubic area and love a smooth vulva. Hank was also shaved, so we all had something in common. Unless you have been there, you can't understand that nudists' conversations can very quickly include subjects that textile folks will never discuss. It is common for nudists that just met to talk about bodies, body parts, being nude, seeing and being seen, erections, and sexuality in general.

Our conversation introduced me to them, but it soon turned to the fact that we are all smoothies and how we keep ourselves that way. In fact, we all use a hair removal cream weekly with razors to touch up every couple of days. We all also bemoaned the problems of accessing nooks and crannies. Our visit wrapped up, but before I left Kacey invited me to drop by for lunch the next day and I accepted on the condition that they would come by for dessert some evening, an invitation they accepted quickly.

The next day, I walked down Cotton Tail Drive to their house at about a quarter to twelve. Hank and Kacey were on the back deck and I heard their music and worked my way around to their deck, set my towel on a rocker and sat down. We chatted for awhile and Kacey went to fetch the sandwiches. I helped carry the salads out while Hank brought the iced tea and glasses. All the movement gave me a great chance to see some of Kacey's other assets – did I say that she had a great ass and killer legs?

Not a lot was said while we ate; there is not much to be said when a BLT is being your best friend. But, after our lunch we began the chatter of easy friends and we had indeed become easy friends. Like me, Hank had been an engineer before retirement and Kacey had been a science teacher, so we shared many geek-oriented personality traits.

But Hank dropped a bombshell of sorts and it was one of those things you don't expect. I was so surprised, in fact, that I started to get hard, which is not very appreciated in public nudist situations, but happens from time to time in private nudist situations like this. It seems that Hank had recently started having problems with a tremor and almost anything exacting that he tried to do caused him problems. That news did not get me hard, but he went on to say that they had been sharing their pubic grooming duties by tending to one another and they were forced to face the fact that Hank should not be using a razor on Kacey any longer.

Hank said that they had talked about it and decided that they liked me and the fact that I was single was a definite positive point. They wanted to know if I would be willing to join them in pubic shaving! They suggested that Kacey shave both Hank and I and that I shave Kacey. Because this is such an intimate activity, Hank would be right there as well, but the razor work would be up to me.

Now you see why I was getting a bit hard. I reached for the corner of my towel to drape over my thigh and hide my hardening dick.

"Stop!" Kacey looked me square in the eye and ordered. "If you do accept this invitation, I will see it hard often enough. This is a normal reaction to this topic and I am not embarrassed and neither should you be."

Obviously I dropped the towel and the semi-hard that had worried me was not to be found, only the completely hard penis was in sight. "Okay, if you are not bothered, I can learn to be not bothered. How about you, Hank?" I noticed that Hank was halfway there himself and catching up.

"I am fine with it and Kacey is right, this should not be an embarrassment, both of us are very average in size, length, and appearance so we should just take it as normal and be glad we still can" he said smiling brightly.

So our adventure began, a lovely lady with two men with hardons thinking about her snatch getting shaved. I never dreamed this would or could happen just a few hours before. Now I was living it.

Hank had made the invitation and I had accepted it, so it was fitting for Kacey to be the one to set the schedule. They preferred to do their trimming on Mondays for the week and Thursdays for the weekend, a schedule I found totally acceptable. We decided to alternate homes – Mondays I would host and Thursdays they would host.

This was Thursday and we decided that we should start immediately! They had a strong dining room table with excellent light, so we gathered there and it was decided that Kacey would do Hank then me and I would do her with Hank's guidance and advice.

After Kacey gathered the 'fixings' Hank spread his towel on the table and then laid back with his legs very indelicately spread in OB-GYN mode and I watched closely while Kacey explained what she did as she went along.

"It is actually a great benefit for this thing to be hard" as she held Hank's penis and moved it around to inspect and plan for the job. Kacey had a clean washrag and towel for each of us, and each of us had a new disposable razor and clean bowl of hot water. The washrag was dunked and wrung out and placed around Hank's balls and around his penis like the base cloth around a Christmas tree.

After about 30 seconds, Kacey said "We use the heat and moisture to prep the area so it won't get nicked or irritated." Then, using Hank's penis to center her work, Kacey stroked with the razor until he was as smooth as a baby. His pubic area, base of his penis, testicles, and even the area around his anus was like glass.

I got harder and harder knowing I was next for this treatment. But Hank's was not turn was not finished. Kacey turned to me and whispered that when he had been good for his treatment, she always rewarded him with a 'little hand job.' She stroked his circumcised dick slowly, firmly, and with obvious joy.

Hank responded by breathing faster and faster. Kacey turned to me again and said, if I was good, I would get a treat also, but not exactly the same as Hank's. With that, she lowered her mouth to his cock and sucked it slowly down to the base. Her cheeks bulged with the movements of her tongue and her suction. Hank moaned. I couldn't help moaning as well.

Finally, Kacey pulled off of Hank's cock and whispered to me "I love to watch ejaculation; it is like a marvel of science or something, so I like to finish him where I can see it." Almost as though on command, Hank stiffened and he came three good thrusts onto his belly and chest, then he continued to produce more cum that ran down Kacey's hand and around his newly smooth pubic area.

Kacey took his wash cloth and cleaned Hank up, took his towel and dried him off, and then went to freshen the bowl of hot water. Over her shoulder, Kacey ordered "Okay guys, switch places. Gus, get up there, you're next and I want you ready when I get back."

No time to catch my breath, it was my turn and I needed to be ready!

lpmsa
lpmsa
94 Followers