Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,155 Followers

I struggled with my own discomfort of aching balls, and the building rage of seeing my innocent wife defiled right before my eyes! I stared in disbelief as I suddenly realized the lump I'd seen in her throat was gone! Raul's belly was now flat against her chin, Susan's eyes as large as saucers! It seemed impossible, but his cock was buried to the base inside her gullet!

He withdrew slowly, his dark cock glistening with her saliva, Susan's lips clinging to it as if reluctant to let go. Sliding from her clasping mouth it seemed endless, but finally he paused with the crown locked behind her lips, obviously savoring the feeling of her warm wet mouth. Then he was fucking my pretty wife's face like it was a pussy -- and she was complying -- unresisting! One of his hands was entangled in her blond hair and the other was sliding in and out of her wet vagina, his thumb teasing her engorged clit with each pass.

I watched as her red nails that had been digging into the sofa seat, reached up and clutched Raul's hairy ass cheeks, pulling him deeper as she grunted around the dark thickness of his organ. She was gagging and choking with effort as she fought to swallow the large lump that was his crown, each time he slammed it down her throat. It was obvious by the redness of her face that she was strangling with the lack of sufficient air to breathe, but that didn't seem to deter her. She clearly wanted this!

It was also clear he was using his fingers to induce her sucking, for each time she slowed, his fingers stopped moving also. Pavlov's Dog! Reward for desired behavior. Just as Carman was doing to me, he was using my wife as a lab-rat!

Anger nearly consumed me, but quickly disappeared as Carman slid her lips over the head of my cock again. I felt my balls drawing up, ready to release, but an instant before relief arrived she stopped sucking and plunked the head of my dick with her forefinger again. I made that caveman sound once more and heard her giggle with joy. I'd kill this bitch right along with Raul as soon as I could move! Raul made a loud guttural noise and I jerked my head up to see what had happened.

He clutched Susan's head with both hands, his cock buried deep in her soft throat and his ass-cheeks clinching as he poured load-after-load down her working throat. Far from being distressed now, Susan's painted nails were digging into his hairy cheeks in an effort to pull him even deeper, her throat working frantically to swallow his reward.

The guy had an enviable amount of sperm, unloading for a long time, creamy fluid finally forcing itself from around the tight seal of her lips and running down his meaty tower, to drip from Susan's chin. It was a scene I never could've imagined in my wildest dreams. I felt sick. My loving wife sucking off another man right in front of me, while I sat nursing a forced erection. It was a script from Hell!

It was as though someone had driven a knife right through my heart. The pain of seeing Susan gulping down this stranger's sperm was almost more than I could bear. Then Carman touched my sensitive cock with her warm mouth and my eyes rolled up in their sockets, as I once more lost sight of the spectacle before me. I attempted to fool her this time by giving no indication how close I was to the end, but the evil bitch somehow knew, stopping just short of my release again. I groaned my caveman sound with growing anger and frustration.

Finally defeated, I gazed across the room as Susan continued working on Raul's deflating penis with her mouth and tongue, a dreamy expression on her face. Eyes heavily-lidded, she looked like a kitten with a belly-full of warm cream, licking up the final drops of something too delicious to leave behind. He slowly withdrew about a foot of meat that now had the consistency of play-dough, leaving an unnoticed trail of clear fluid across her pretty cheek.

Raul smiled at me again and then slid off the sofa to kneel between her long out-stretched legs, lowering his head until his mouth engulfed her swollen pussy-lips. She made the first intelligible sound I'd heard her make all evening, moaning with what sounded like pure delight.

"Y . . . y . . . yessssss . . ." she hissed between her clinched teeth. ". . . yes . . . YES!"

Soon, her thighs were pressing against the sides of his shaggy head, her hands tangling themselves in his thick hair as she squirmed and thrust against his relentless tongue. It didn't take long. When she came she screamed so loud that if we'd been home, the neighbors might've called the cops! I'd never seen her cum so hard or for so long as she did this time. I watched her thighs quivering, body quacking violently as she clutched his head between her legs, whimpering, sobbing, and making pure animal sounds as she rode his mouth.

When she finally calmed down, Raul pulled her to her feet and laid down with his back on the sofa, his huge cock sticking straight up. Susan just stared down at it for a moment and then straddled him, letting the thick crown brush against her hairy opening. Placing both hands on his broad chest she locked her elbows and laid her head backward. With half-closed eyes, she began rotating around on his thick cock-head, making little mewing sounds. After a few minutes she flexed her elbows and pushed down on it farther, her face filled with the effort. The thick cock-head popped inside her sloppy vagina, accompanied by a tiny groan from her.

Once she had the head inside, she didn't let up. Her face twisting with concentration and maybe a little discomfort, she allowed her arms to relax enough to sink down another three inches before she rested again. Locking her elbows once more she stared down at him with heavily-lidded eyes, in a way that up to now she'd only looked at me. Then she lowered her body, taking in more than half his cock before she cried out and froze again. I watched as she sucked air through her open mouth, her face twisted with pain and effort. Then she simply collapsed her arms and fell, her body weight impaling her on his fencepost-sized cock.

Her screech of pain and pleasure cut through me like a knife! She didn't move for a long time, and mercifully neither did the giant cock. I could clearly see her vagina lips painfully stretched around the thickness of his cock, contracting as though to expel it from her body -- or maybe just to get it deeper. It appeared unnatural to have something that large inside another person, almost like torture. Raul was the first to move. He grasped both her nipples, rolling them between his fingers and then tugging on them until she began making tiny circles with her cute butt. He took one nipple between his teeth, sucking and nibbling on it until the rotation of her circles grew larger.

I could hear the small noises she made as she quickly grew accustomed to his size, rising off it for a couple inches and then lowering herself back down. Each time she did this his cock appeared wetter, slipperier, going deeper inside her stretched vagina. After about a dozen times of this, each one longer than the last, she was frantically slamming her ass downward on his cock as he thrust upward, jarring her entire body.

Soon they were fucking mindlessly like two animals in heat, grunting, moaning, and gasping with each newly discovered thrill. The wet slapping of their flesh was terribly erotic. I saw his dark cock glistening with her body fluids whenever she lifted off him, a white froth growing at the base of his cock as she worked her groin against his hardness. What had happened to the demure innocent housewife I'd married as a virgin? I had the sense that I was dreaming all this, that it wasn't real!

She suddenly cried out lustfully and I knew I was wrong. This was Susan, my wife. In just a few scant hours she had become a slut, eagerly riding another man's cock right in front of me. Was it the drug, or did she know what she was doing? I didn't blame her too much. If Carman mounted me at that moment I'd be fucking her just as hard. These two newcomers in our life were clearly monsters!

As she lifted off him, he placed his hands on her hips, holding her motionless so that she was only half-impaled on his cock. She moaned and kept rotating her ass, desperately trying to capture more of what was giving her so much pleasure. Evidence of her straining was reflected in her face. Her inter-thighs quivering from effort, I heard her whimpering with an overpowering need to be impaled. For the tenth time I asked myself, was it the narcotic tea they'd feed us, or was it simply this giant dick that had caused such arousal?

I'd showered with enough guys in the army to know that most men are an average five or six inches. I was a little better that that, at seven, and Susan had often told me I felt too big for her. So, what the fuck? What was going on here? Carman breathed against my throbbing cock and I immediately ceased such speculation as my semen began to boil once more. If she'd only let me cum maybe I could think straight again.

"Do you like that cock?" I heard Raul rasp. Susan's soft groan sounded like a yes to me.

He held her aloft, his cock half-buried inside her as she squirmed and pushed down frantically to capture more of it. Raul smirked, watching her gyrations with amusement. Ten feet away, I saw everything clearly; a clear drop of her body fluids breaking free to run down his thick pulsating member; more followed that one until small rivers coated her thighs, and Raul's hairy balls; turning into white froth forming around the base of his cock.

I could see everything clearly. It was as if I were watching her debasement happening through a telescope, at slow motion. I saw her vagina lips glistening wet as his thick cock pulled them out; saw the folds of her pussy clasping his meat hungrily, as if to hold it inside longer; her puckered anus gasping like a dying fish out of water; her painted toes curling with pleasure.

"Susan, Susan, please don't do this," my mind silently pleaded. I was losing her and there wasn't anything I could do to prevent it from happening.

I saw Raul clench his teeth with an effort to keep from cumming. I heard him hiss, "Fuck me you little cunt! Fuck me!"

He dropped her onto his dick -- and she went wild! She rode his cock like a crazed cowgirl, rotating her ass, sliding all the way up it until the crown almost pulled free and then free-falling back down. Her face was twisted, ugly with lust, a deep animal hunger I'd never seen reflected there, until tonight. In my heart I knew that if I could stand and walk over right in front of her, it wouldn't matter. She couldn't stop what she was doing, even if she wanted to -- not until it was over.

When her orgasm hit, it was clearly evident! She stiffened for an instant, and then shuddered so hard I feared she might come apart. Groaning, sobbing, and whimpering with pure joy, it seemed to last forever. My cock involuntarily jerked each time I saw her body convulse with such pleasure.

When she finally fell forward onto Raul's sweaty chest, limp and no longer responding to his thrusts, I dimly realized that Raul had not cum with her. Instead, he stood up, lifting her as he did, turning to drop her back on the sofa - her pussy gaping open, wet and pink, her clit engorged and extending more than an inch from its shield.

Then he knelt, positioning his glistening cock-head at her soggy opening once more. Gasping and attempting to recover her breath, I saw that her thighs still trembled from the exertions, her soft belly ripping in the latent pleasure of post-coitus. He pushed inside and she half-heatedly groaned in protest, drawing a short laugh from Raul as he pushed inside her swollen vagina lips.

Moving forward on his knees Raul shoved his monster cock all the way inside her with a single thrust, as she cried out sharply. Then she was helping him again, rising up to meet his savage thrusts, wrapping her arms around his neck, swallowing his offered tongue, devouring it. Her kissing him back like that hurt nearly as much as watching her fuck someone else. Fucking was primarily for the physical pleasure it provided, but kissing was personal. You should save kissing for the person you love.

Susan locked her long legs around Raul's back, her thighs hugging him tightly, nails clawing his back, leaving marks in his dark flesh. For the next ten minutes, I don't think my wife stopped cumming once! It was just one long continuous climax as she sucked his tongue and offered her body for his pleasure. When Raul finally stiffened, pouring another load inside her swollen vagina, she fell back and closed her eyes, totally spent. It seemed she'd passed out from the sheer intensity of her passion. He finally caught his breath and picked her up in his thick arms. Then he kissed her lips softly and then carried her through the hallway door, out of sight.

"Don't worry about her, Chucky-boy. She'll stay with Raul tonight. He'll take good care of her. Now, I promised you a good cum, didn't I?"

I felt her breath on my cock, the image of Susan being carried away in another man's arms quickly evaporating from my consciousness as all feeling become centered in the area of my groin. Her lips were addictively sweet as they gently tugged and pulled at my swollen cock head. She swallowed it to the base and slid her tongue back up the thick vein on the bottom. That's all it took.

Just as I started to shoot she pulled back, jerking me off as a tremendous amount of semen rolled out of the tiny slit in the tip of my cock. My initial ejaculation shot four feet in the air, the pressure had built so much! Most of it landed on my belly and chest, and her hands. As I struggled to catch my breath afterward, I watched as she stared me in the eyes, slowly licking my juice off her hands.

"You will never get inside my pussy, Chucky-boy. That belongs to Raul. Your cock wouldn't do anything for me after having his. Your little thing is too small." She smiled wickedly. "I imagine your wifey will feel the same way after tonight."

I watched her walk away, still unable to command my legs to move. She stopped at the doorway, looking back. "At midnight the cyber locks kick in. Five minutes before that, there will be a soft chime to warn you. That's almost three hours from now, so you should be moving by then. That means all the bedroom doors lock automatically and won't unlock until 6:00 AM. It also means that the doggy- entrance at the front door un-locks so the dogs can roam freely throughout the house. It's a security thing. Make sure you're in your bedroom before that. If you're outside your room after midnight, they will probably eat you." She walked away.

I was alone at last. With my nuts emptied I could finally think. I just couldn't move yet. Then I heard the sounds coming from Raul's bedroom. Susan! She cried out sharply, and then continued grunting, moaning and sobbing almost non-stop for the next three hours. I didn't fool myself. I knew they weren't cries of pain or distress. What I was hearing was passion, joy, pure animal lust! Raul was fucking my wife out of her mind while I lay helplessly listening! Sometime later I noticed my cock was aching again.

......................................................................................................................................................

I awoke the following morning, the sun shining brightly through my bedroom window. I was alone in the king-size bed lying on top of the covers, fully clothed. Glancing at the clock I realized I had slept late, almost 9:00 AM. Memories from the previous night instantly washed over me like a giant wave. Had it been real? Of course, it had. I ached all over from the ordeal, and my mouth felt like cotton. I tried to sit up and fell backward on the bed groaning, as pain stabbed through my head like the worse hangover I'd ever had!

Unable to move until it passed, I relived what I could recall from the previous night. I remembered finally being able to stand on wobbly legs, staggering towards the master bedroom door I'd seen Raul disappear through while carrying Susan. It was very sturdily made of heavy wood, solidly built and I couldn't budge it, especially in my weakened condition. I struck it with my fists and it barely made an audible sound.

In resignation I'd leaned against the door and weakly called out Susan's name but it sounded more like a croak than anything else. I'd received no response from inside other than small cries and whimpers of passion, as Raul hammered his swollen inside my wife. Then the chimes sounded softly and remembering Carman's words, chills shot up my spine.

Carman had said that once I heard the chimes I had five minutes before the doggy door unlocked -- and when my bedroom door automatically locked itself for the night. If I was outside my room after that, the dogs would tear me apart! I heard my wife softly squeal again, as I panicked and staggered toward my room, hearing one of the large animals push against the doggy door.

I'd closed my bedroom door and stood with my back against it, gulping air from my excursion. Thirty seconds later the lock slammed into place behind me. I tried the door and found it secure, unable to open it. Then I heard the dogs enter their small door and pad down the hallway outside my door.

The effort of remembering everything must've exhausted me and I probably dozed for another few minutes. When I opened my eyes I was staring at an envelope on the nightstand right in front of me. I'd missed it earlier. It had my name printed in bold caps. Groggily, I opened it and read, 'Brad, try the DVR.'

Cold dread rushing along my spine, I pushed the 'play' button and the large flat-screen lit up. It was Susan and Raul. They were on a king-sized bed and Susan was trying to cram as much of his cock down her throat as possible. He was just holding still, letting her gobble him. After a while, staring up into his eyes the whole time, she lifted his hairy sacs and nibbled on them, then lower, underneath them, licking and sucking the patch of skin under his balls as he spoke softly to her, calling her degrading names; slut, cunt, whole. Even after the preceding night, I still couldn't believe I was watching Susan do these things. It was like a porno film I'd seen in college. It was evident she wasn't being forced.

If there were any doubt of that, the following scenes dispelled it, as I fast-forwarded through several real-time hours on the video in mere minutes. The images assaulted me like explosions. -- Susan on her hands and knees -- Raul pounding her from behind, doggy-style; Susan riding Raul's dick like a cowgirl, her head thrown back -- screaming with lust as she wriggled against his thrusts; Susan devouring his cock, his balls, licking his hairy asshole; watching her fight through the agony of Raul forcing his thick cock inside her tiny puckered anus, sobbing but ultimately ending up helping him, until he was base-deep inside her ass; fucking her butt like an animal as she cried with apparent joy of his violation. Susan -- my Susan -- my wife -- looking like the cheapest of low-paid whores. I watched the video for a long time, my heart aching.

Drained, I couldn't move although I knew I had to. Finally, I rose and took a long shower, changed clothes and re-packed mine and Susan's overnight bags. We were leaving this place if I had to fight Raul to do it. I knew I had little chance of bettering him in any kind of physical confrontation, but I would try if I had to, even though he'd probably kill me. I found Susan in the kitchen with Carman. Carman was drinking coffee as she stood near the patio door. Susan was seated at the table, shoveling in bacon and eggs with gusto. She'd always been a picky eater and I'd never seen her eat anything with such relish before. She glanced up and saw me, breaking into a bright smile. Carman slipped out the door, onto the outside patio, leaving us alone.

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,155 Followers