Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,155 Followers

"Well, good afternoon, Sleepy-head," she said. She looked radiant. God, I loved her so much my heart ached. Stranger still, there wasn't an ounce of guilt in her face. I decided to tread softly until I found out what she remembered about our evening.

"Yeah, pretty tired, I guess." I sat beside her at the table and poured a cup of coffee from the ceramic pot. It smelled good. Susan laid a hand on my arm, looking concerned.

"I'm sorry about last night," she said. "I hope I didn't embarrass you too much."

Pounding inside my chest was nearly loud enough for her to hear, my mouth as dry as paper. Embarrass me? Oh no, Honey. You just fucked a guy for half the night, screaming your lungs out with enjoyment until all the hired help knew what was going on! Embarrass me? No way!

Her smile was beautifully innocent. "You know how I am when I drink too much. I went out like a light after dinner." She smiled mischievously. "I think you must've enjoyed yourself a little too, despite me being comatose throughout it. I'm pretty sore . . . if you know what I mean."

I was stunned beyond words! She didn't remember a thing? She thought I'd screwed her last night? I stared at her in disbelief, but I knew my wife. She was being truthful! How did I tell her the truth? I had to be careful here.

"Sore? What do you mean?"

She grinned, looking like an imp, moving her jaw back and forth with one hand. Well if her jaws were sore it was because of Raul's big cock, not mine. But how did I tell her? She gazed around cautiously as she leaned toward me, whispering low.

"My butt, too! Brad, if I find out you did anal on me while I was passed out I'll stab you in your sleep!"

My god! Raul had butt-fucked her and she thought it'd been me. The image in my mind was so strong I couldn't speak for a minute, but then Carman came back and I'd missed my chance.

"Hey, time for the sauna and massage, and then we do the preliminaries for your boob-job." She walked into the house as Susan hastily stood, wiping her pretty mouth with a napkin.

"Gotta run, Sweetie. Raul wants to show you some things while we're busy with this, so have fun."

I hastily grasped her wrist. "Honey, I want to go home. Let's leave."

She stared at me like I was crazy! "What? Carman's ready to do my boobs for free! And I'm having a great time! What is your problem?"

I didn't answer and she finally walked out, shaking her head. Somehow I had to convince her to leave with me, maybe show her the DVD. I knew it would probably destroy her, but I saw no other way she would believe me. Hell, I didn't know if I believed it myself. Susan seemed unchanged -- yet there was something unfamiliar, deep in her eyes. It was clear she didn't remember much about last night, but subconsciously, did she really know? I'd still seen love reflected back at me, but something else, too. Uncertainty? Guilt? It left me feeling unsettled and afraid.

Five minutes later I found Raul in the stables, wearing jeans and boots, currying one of the stallions. He grinned as I approached. "Want to go for a ride?" he said.

"I want to get the fuck out of here," I growled balling my fists. When I was close enough I swung a round house. I hadn't had a fight since high school and even back then it was mostly pushing and shoving. Raul easily parried my blow and caught my elbow in his hand, pinching the tender nerves-endings found there savagely, as I cried out with pain. So severe was it that I sank to my knees, unable to move. He was still grinning, but now looking pure evil.

"It's a type of Martial Arts practiced by the South African National Police before they were kicked out. I'm a Master fourth degree. Durian is a fifth degree, but he doesn't need the skills. He could kill an elephant with one blow. That right, Durian?"

He looked farther into the dark barn and I followed his eyes until I saw a large black apparition standing motionless in the shadows. He didn't answer, just stared at me. I was scared.

"Stand" Raul ordered, maintaining his grip on my elbow.

I stood. I'd already felt the pain of what he could do. I knew he could hurt me. He led me into the stables, out of sight of the main house. "Kneel," he said softly.

I knelt.

"Now, I want to establish who the Alpha wolf is. The only way I can do that is through obedience and humiliation. "He squeezed my elbow and pain shot through my entire arm.

"Okay, okay!" I cried through clinched teeth. "Tell me what you want."

"Unzip my pants and take out my cock."

He had to squeeze again before I could convince myself that he was serious. He was. I almost blacked out from the pain this time, but he knew what he was doing and wouldn't let me do that. I suddenly saw my shaking hand unzipping his pants. "Reach inside and take out my cock," he said softly, tightening his grip just enough that I knew what could follow.

Sour gorge rising in my throat I felt his cock and curled my fingers around it, thick and soft, feeling it flop outside as I released it from its confines. It was monstrous. How could Susan have ever taken it, let alone swallowing the entire thing. I remembered earlier that morning she'd playfully accused me of butt-fucking her while she was passed out. No way could it have been this cock! It would have killed her!

"Take it in your mouth and do what we both know you're going to do."

"Wait . . ." I started to say, instantly feeling pain shooting up my arm. I fought it off. "I yield, you win. Please . . . please" I whimpered.

I felt like a pussy, but even if I could somehow overpower Raul, there was still Durian nearby. I glanced in his direction and found that he'd also removed his cock from his pants, and if I thought Raul was a monster, I could not describe Durian's weapon!

"Please . . ." I whispered hoarsely, sounding pitiful in my own ears. Never in my life could I have imagined that I would beg, but here it was happening.

"Take it in your fucking mouth," Raul said, tightening his hold again, pain galvanizing me.

The pain was just too great, so I obediently opened wide and moved forward. He roughly pushed me away, laughing. "I only let females suck this cock, faggot. Women like that pretty wife of yours. God, she has the nicest lips I ever had around this thing, and she's a swallower on top of that! Did you see the way she sucked down every little drop of my cum last night? The bitch is a natural." Standing with his cock dangling a foot from my face, he chuckled lewdly and I knew all this had been was an act to humiliate me into submission.

"Tuck this away for me, bitch!"

Durian stood closer now, his monstrous black cock about half swollen, so I scrambled to do Raul's bidding before it went any farther. I knew when I was beaten. Raul was speaking again. ". . . just showing you that if I wanted you to, you'd even let me ass-fuck you like I did to your little honey. She loved it too, Sport. I may still let Durian do you, though. He don't much care what kind of hole he bangs. He just likes destroying stuff. Ass-holes particularly."

I was almost petrified by this time. "Please . . . don't. You've made your point. I can't fight you."

"No more talking to Susan about leaving, you understand? No more funny stuff. If I want to fuck your wife, you'll sit and watch with not one word, or I'll let Durian have you for an entire week." He squeezed my elbow a little to show he was serious. "Right?"

"Right!" I screamed. "Right . . . right . . . anything you want. Please don't hurt me anymore."

He dropped my arm and started to walk away, and then turned back. "I have a couple more copies of that video you viewed in your room earlier. It would be a shame if one got mailed to her family, or somehow showed up on the Internet."

He stared at me for another minute and then left, Durian following close behind, tucking in his cock as he stared at me. I shuddered with relief to see them leave, my shoulders slumping forward as I fought to regain my breathing. I was totally defeated. I stayed in the stables long after they'd left, conquered, humiliated, and really scared. I was lost against these two. My wife was lost too unless I could think of some way to get us out of here.

Dinner was pretty much a repeat of the previous night, including the "Tea." My glass of tea, along with the food on my plate was left untouched this time. I watched as Susan had several refills, wanting to somehow stop this train wreck from happening, but helpless to do so. I hesitated to act because I saw Durian lurking around long after he'd served us, remembering Raul's warning of what that animal would do to me.

After the meal Raul and Susan walked ahead of us toward the living area, Carman and I following as we had the previous night, but this time Raul's hand was cupping my wife's ass as she staggered along giggling. Susan wore shorts tonight, the ones that made her nice ass look even better. For once I wished she hadn't. We all sit in the large living room this time, Susan and Raul on the same sofa as last time, Carman and I on one directly across from them. I could see by Susan's unfocused eyes that she was only half aware of what was happening around her. She had carried her glass in and was still taking sips from it. I wanted to warn her not to, but was too afraid.

After a while Carman said, "Brad tells me he has to get back to his job early, Susan. It's a pity because I really wanted to do your breasts tomorrow and observe them for a few days."

I saw the confusion on my wife's face as she struggled to comprehend. Carman hastily continued, cleverly shaping her words as she subtly suggested that I return home to my job while Susan stay for a couple weeks to finish her reconstruction process. In Susan's state of mind, to my great chagrin, she readily agreed. In the short time it took for Carman to explain her plan I watched Susan's eyes grow even more distant and vacant, knowing it was the drug finally hitting her.

Raul's hand now rested on her thigh as he smiled at me with contempt, daring me to intercede. Standing nearby like a large shadow, Durian's black eyes were cold and unblinking but he stared directly at me, his large folded hands subtly cupping his crouch. I shuddered, remembering Raul's threat to "give" me to his man for an entire week.

After a little more discussion, Durian silently escorted me back to my room where I picked up my previously packed overnight bag, and then followed me back into the living room. The scene froze me for an instant before Durian gave me a probe in the back. Susan was frantically dry-humping Raul's huge erection through his trousers as he fumbled with his zipper. Under the influence of our hosts' tea, she didn't even notice me being escorted past them. Raul did though, his eyes silently following me out, that contemptuous smile lingering on his lips.

The large black butler held the door open, and as I went past him I heard Susan cry, "Yes . . . yesssss . . . YES!"

I considered going to the police, but what could I tell them? Even if they initially believed me, Carman had the video with my wife and Raul fucking like animals, proof that she wasn't an unwilling participant. Once the effects of the tea wore off she probably wouldn't remember a thing, innocently telling them she was there of her own free will to get an operation. I'd come off looking like a complete fool, if I didn't get arrested myself! I even thought about getting a gun and acting like Clint Eastwood, but I didn't own a gun and didn't know where to get one. Even if I could obtain a firearm I wouldn't know how to use it with any proficiency.

I was pretty sure Raul and Durian could use a firearm though, and probably had several of them stashed around their house. Raul had suggested they'd both been ex-military at one time, proficient with martial arts, so probably guns too. I felt crushed, helpless. I'm as macho as most men, and just as ineffective when it comes to violence for most of us would-be tough guys. Stuck in my mind was the ease with which Raul had overcome me and humiliated me by making me almost suck his cock. It still made me sick to think about that. So I waited -- no appetite, less sleep and worried to death about Susan. I determined that I'd go back after the two weeks, and hopefully find a way to bring her home. I didn't know what else to do.

I didn't call ahead. Renting a car at the airport, I drove myself to the mansion in the woods, losing my way several times but finally arriving. I drove up right at dusk, finding the dogs in their original places along the driveway. For a long time, I sat inside the locked car and watched the dogs silently watching me. Then I leaned on the horn until the front door opened and Durian came out. He didn't say a word, just jerked his head as indication I was to follow him inside. Carman met me inside with a large smile.

"Brad darling, you didn't call ahead! How nice to see you though! You're just in time for the party tonight! How lovely."

I didn't smile in return. "Where's Susan?" I demanded.

Her phony smile never wavered. "She and Raul are . . . occupied. They'll be along promptly. Can I get you something while you wait? Some tea . . . maybe."

I didn't answer, just headed for the interior of the house to look for Susan, but Durian stepped into the room in front of me, pointing toward one of the two sofas in the large room. Seething, I complied, sitting down. Carman dropped down beside me, curling her shapely legs beneath her butt, still smiling broadly like she was glad to see me. I wasn't fooled a bit. She was a witch and made my skin crawl.

"How apropos, you showing up like this just before our party. We're having a few guests over tonight and I'm sure you'll enjoy them."

I didn't give a fig about her fucking party, but the black giant was somewhere nearby and I didn't want to rock the boat yet. "I can't stay. Neither can Susan. Get her so we can leave."

She got up and left the room, returning a minute later to stand beside me at the end of the couch. I didn't even acknowledge her. "They'll be coming from their room shortly," she said, pointing toward the hallway leading to the master bedroom. Involuntarily, I looked at the door I'd beaten on that night, pitifully calling out Susan's name while she panted for Raul to fuck her. The memory seared my mind like hot embers, recalling how her pleading had felt like a sharp blade through my heart. Carman had just referred to it as "Their room."

Anger burned in my gut, making me blind to everything else -- a mistake. Lost in my thoughts, I felt something cool against my right wrist and looked down. Carman had slipped a handcuff over my wrist. I tried jerking my hand away but the other cuff was attached firmly to the couch's metal armrest. I was effectively restrained, but I angrily jerked on it several more times anyway!

"What the fuck? Unlock it now! This is kidnapping and unlike Susan, I will call the police!"

"Oh darling, don't be such a spoil sport. It's a party and everyone will be arriving soon. Now, don't make me have to call Durian. I will, if you don't behave."

I heard the door open that she'd pointed to earlier. Susan glided out wearing a long black gown, looking so beautiful it took my breath. Her nipples protruded against the soft fabric, and it was obvious Carman had completed the operation. Her tits were perfection -- her lips pouty and inviting -- the flat stomach moving sensuously under soft material, a picture of desire. All of her was perfect -- except for her eyes. They were almost as vacant as before. These monsters must be feeding her their "tea" constantly. Anger surged through me as I tugged on the cuffs. "Susan," I said softly, but she didn't look at me.

"Susan!" This time she looked in my direction with a small dreamy smile, but her mind was occupied with events far away.

I felt something hard pressing against my lips and opened my mouth to yell. It felt like hard rubber slipping between my lips as a soft hand firmly gripped the back of my neck.

"It's a ball-gag," Carman's wet lips whispered in my ear. "Don't worry darling. We sterilize it each time it's used."

Filled with the horror of being constrained, I stared helplessly at my wife moving through the room apparently unaware of my dilemma. After that first fleeting gaze, Susan went directly to the couch across from me, and daintily sat down, crossing her long legs. She gave no indication she was aware of anyone else in the room. Her formal gown was slit high up one leg and I could see an expanse of delicious tan thigh showing. Her hair had been professionally done and her long nails delicately painted. She looked like a movie star. I tried to scream around the gag but very little sound came out, and all it did was get me a slap on the side of my face from Carman.

"Don't." was all she said. "The guests will be arriving soon so please behave yourself or there will be consequences."

Raul came in wearing a black tux. He smiled coldly at me, and sat beside Susan, his hand resting possessively on her thigh. As though programed, my wife unzipped Raul's pants and extracted his flaccid cock, plying it with her slim fingers.

"Couldn't get a hard-on if I tried, right now," Raul smirked. "She's about fucked me to death already today. But what the hell? She loves to hold it like this."

I grunted around the ball-gag and it drew another slap from Carman. This time, it was harder, causing my eyes to ring. "I'll let Carman remove the gag if you promise to behave. Deal?"

I nodded vigorously and felt Carman fumbling with the clasp on the back of my neck. He admonished me not to yell once more before she removed it from my mouth. I swallowed the silent curses for a full minute before I felt in control enough to speak, then I said rationally, "She's full of that drug you give her. She doesn't even know where she's at." I accused. I was surprised when he actually laughed aloud.

"Drugs? We don't give her that anymore."

"Then what's wrong with her? Why is she doing that?" I stared at her slowing kneading his soft cock, which had filled a little with his blood. Like that, it was still larger than mine. Raul's hand went lovingly to the back of her head, rubbing gently as she looked as if she were about to purr with contentment.

"I broke her. Didn't I honey?" He favored her with a warm smile, and she dreamily smiled back. "That's what happened to your baby, Brad. She's mine now."

"Bullshit! She's drugged!"

"Don't raise your voice again," he warned sternly. "She doesn't have any drugs in her system. As I said, she's been broken."

Dread engulfed me, cold chills along my spine, fighting with my anger for control. "How . . . how . . . did you do that?"

"I must admit I didn't really. Durian did. She kept asking about you, finally refusing to drink any more tea with her dinner, so I gave her to Durian for a night for discipline. Durian can be quite hard on a woman -- or a man."

I listened as he explained what happened.

"Durian is relentless. He literally fucks all night long and doesn't care much which orifice he uses. In fact, he likes all of them. One of our guests tonight -- little Alice -- grew enamored with Durian's huge cock at one of our parties and stayed for the evening. When the auto-locks opened the following morning she was nearly comatose. He destroyed her! After that, all the women who come here stay as far away from him as possible, afraid of it happening to them.

"When I gave Susan to him, he dragged her to one of the guest rooms and went to work immediately. No warm-up, no tender moments, nothing. One minute she was walking into the room and the next, he was fucking her in one of her tight little holes. It went on, non-stop for hours! This place is very well insulated, but Carman and I could hear her for most of the night as we sit here and sipped wine.

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,155 Followers