Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's awful."

"Which part?"

"Bulimia."

"I know. I should be skinnier."

"Do you think we have a chance, knowing all that, you know, of like, living a normal life."

"Oh, I am normal. Broken is normal. We are all broken. You are broken."

"Am I?"

"Honey, you are broken. At some point I think we should move on to something other then cuddling."

"Yeah, sex is, well, its really hard for me."

"She tried to fuck you to death. You are broken. You are normal but you are broken."

I moved to the middle of the spa, there was just a little spot in the middle I could kneel in. I asked her stand up. I'd had the ring on my little toe where she couldn't see it and I had pulled it off before going to her. When she was finally standing up, her large breasts swaying in my face I asked her to marry me. My voice broke when I said it.

"Give me that." She said. The then set it in her plastic wine glass. "Come here," she said. She didn't lead my by the hand or anything, she just got out of the tub, grabbed a towel from the lawn chair I had set them on and carried it out into the lawn. I followed her. It was cold. She laid her towel out in the grass. She hadn't dried off or anything and tiny beads of water and little bubbled spotted her pale pink flesh. This wasn't the first time I had seen her naked. We got naked all the time we just didn't do it. Once she had laid the towels out she pulled me to her.

She mewed and sighed and cooed and I groaned. I only groaned once before it happened. It had been a year. But we kept going. The third time she got on top. This was what I was worried about. I was worried about this very position. She bounced and jiggled and, this was the key, giggled. We laughed and fucked and froze our asses off. After a while she stopped. She didn't get off of me, she just rocked slowly and looked down at me and said it. "Ask me again."

"Let me go get it."

"No. Ask me like this. Ask me while we are making love. I want you, every time we make love from now on to remember, no mater how dirty and freaky I get - Oh yes! I am gonna get my freak on! - no matter how dirty and naughty it is, that I love you."

"Every time we make love?"

"Every time we fuck, too."

"Sherry Nicole Bourdin, will you marry me?"

"Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and fuck my brains out?"

"This sex thing, it's a big deal."

"I was a little worried you were gay."

"Yes, I promise."

"Okay then. I'll marry you. Lets get back in the water. I'm freezing." I slipped the ring on her finger first and then banged the crap out of her every way she could think of.