Broken Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed the girl by the arms. "Stand up, slave. Stand on your own two feet or I'll whip you for incompetence." Her limp body slowly stood with the Guard's help, her lolling head shaking her shoulder-length curls to and fro and her shaking legs straitening slowly. He walked her drunken, ravished form to the wall. "Spread 'em, hands against the wall, standing over him." She complied without word, tears streaming down her cheeks as her body obeyed Tyler's words and not her own defiance. Her feet were splayed over Johnson's naked sides, her barely-there trimmed pussy hovering over the Guard's stomach and erection, held in check only by bent knees.

"Now," Tyler commanded, "you have to remain standing over him, just like that, no matter what I do to you. If you falter, I'll whip you. If you fall, we'll BOTH do worse to you. Do you understand?"

"Oh God," she breathed.

"Good."

Switch in hand, Tyler stepped over Johnson's legs and inserted himself into Jesse's throbbing cunt. She grunted once, bracing herself against the wall as he began pumping her again.

"I can't," she sobbed, her knees buckling.

"You can, baby, and you will. We're not done playing with you yet."

Johnson grinned up at the spectacle, masturbating languorously as he watched her try to hold herself up against the attack. When her knees gave and she had to rely on Tyler's grip on her hips to steady herself, he whipped her lower spine with the switch eliciting a small scream and she stood again.

The fucking continued for minutes on end. When he pulled free and her knees buckled again, Tyler whipped her bare bottom twice, before once again driving his cock into her ass. She faltered, her head leaning against the wall. She yipped each time the switch snapped at her shoulders, then attempted to straiten herself up despite the pounding action of Tyler's fucking.

"You better not fall, Kitty... then you'll really get it."

Tyler grasped the switch in his teeth, reaching one hand around to plunge his fingers into her cunt, the other grasping her hair and neck as his thrusts became more powerful. He tugged at her hair and then her nipples, pulling them while his hand rocked back and forth over her clit.

Jesse's knees kept bending. She panted and swayed as she struggled to stand upright. Her thighs quivered as she moaned low.

"I can feel your cunt tightening, Jesse. When you come, you're going to fall, and then we're both gonna fuck you and never stop." Tyler thrust faster and harder, in and out of the girl's asshole, jack hammering her wracked body relentlessly, his own threshold of sensitivity long past. His thumb frigged her clit faster and harder and he grabbed her hair, pulling her head back.

"Oh, OH GOD!" Tyler felt the walls of Jesse's pussy tighten like a vise around his two fingers inside her as she came. She bucked and thrashed and finally wobbled. Drops of the girl's cum splashed onto Johnson's belly as he jerked off to the show.

"Fall, baby, fall." Tyler pulled free and watched the girl's knees give, and then she fell to them atop Johnson. The guard quickly grabbed the spent girl by the hips and slid her slick body down onto his cock. She collapsed, gasping, atop his chest. Johnson licked, kissed at her chest, neck and face, pumping at her from beneath, biting her skin. Tyler dropped and again inserted himself into her ass. Jesse screamed in response to the punishment as the two huge erections filled her entirely, her mouth agape as she struggled for enough breath to scream again. Now she was stuck between them, helpless as they double-holed her, pumping away at her ass and pussy, sandwiched between their muscled bodies while she fought to catch her breath. When she moved to push herself up, Johnson simply caught her wrists and took her swaying, perky breasts into his mouth.

"Mm, you like that, baby? You like having two dicks in you?" Tyler snapped the switch again. "Do you?"

"Y-yes... I-I like it."

"And you don't want us to ever stop, do you? DO you?"

"No... please, d-don't stop. Oh God... Don't."

Tyler's muscles were tired, and his own skin was covered in perspiration, but hearing that beautiful little sexpot finally give in spurned him to new heights. He again pulled on Jesse's hair as he ass-fucked her doggy style, her punished body spread atop Johnson's pistoning cock. He ran his hands again down her tight, slippery, dark skin, feelings her ribs and muscles and the softness of her body. She panted and groaned and screamed and pleaded, rocked between the two guards who pumped at her captive flesh. Taking her to new heights of ecstasy. He caught her swaying breasts and pinched her nipples hard, his anal strokes becoming faster with each new part of her that he touched and claimed as his own.

Johnson's own breathing became ragged, and he moaned his own coming climax. Tyler pumped into the young girl's ass with ferocity until she began screaming and clawing at the floor. "Uh, YES," Johnson groaned, coming intensely and taking a whole breast of the girl into his mouth as he shuddered moaned, never leaving her hot pussy while he released his load.

Jesse was screaming and groaning hoarsely now as Tyler's fucking became monstrous. Pulling on her hair, he thrust forth an ass-pounding barrage of high speed fucking as she spasmed and squealed, her body convulsing. She collapsed after her violent orgasm, whimpering on Johnson's chest, sweaty and spent.

Tyler pulled free and helped Johnson move her off of his waning erection, rolling her onto her back on the floor. Johnson watched her there, struggling to breathe and stay conscious. Tyler stroked himself as he watched her gorgeous form lie there all ravished. "Did you like that, Kitty? I think you did. I think you liked being slammed between two men and fucked for all your worth." He knelt down next to her head and pulled her onto her side as he kissed and licked her lips while his other hand made sure the sensations at her clit did not want for long.

"Oh God," she whispered.

"Now suck me, baby." Tyler grabbed her by the hair and shoved his throbbing erection between those full, swollen lips. She sobbed and gagged and tried to hold herself up on her side, but Tyler was already pulling her face back and forth, using her mouth as another fuck-hole. Already turned on by everything he had down to her so far, he quickly gathered speed toward climax. "Kitty, you're all mine now. I'm never going to stop taking you." Her lips glided over his large cock and her tongue fought against the invasion, increasing the luxurious feel as it ribbed the thickness of his shaft. He dove further, making her deep-throat him time after time, then pulled free from her gaping mouth as she gasped for air, spit and pre-cum sticking to her lips and his dick and running down her chin as she drowsily fought to recapture her breath. But he slammed home again, deeper this time, feeling the muscles of her throat squeeze and gag around the length of him, and he shoved further, her lips to the hilt, holding her head there as he built towards his own coming. Finally he jerked, coming hard. Hot loads of jizz filled her mouth and she swallowed, choking. He pulled free and spent himself on her face and tits, jets of cum spattering her cheeks and firm breasts, running off of her chin. She gasped and came again of her own volition.

"Ahh, ahhh!" The girl hoarsely screamed. Tyler whipping his cock off on her lips as her strength gave out and she collapsed again, this time passing out on the hard floor.

* * *

Tyler watched with gathering excitement as she regained conscioisness. Knowing that this time the drug would be completely worn off, he was determined to make sure she remembered every minute of her time with him and the things he'd make her do, or want to do.

An hour or more had passed while she lay there, naked, splayed on the floor after her use at the hands of he and Johnson. Since then Tyler had rested, then he and another guard had erected the hammock-like suspension device from the ceiling of the cell. He took the firehose from the wall nearest the cell entrance and pointed it at the beautiful little spy who had become their slave.

Just as Jesse began to groggily stir and try to move, Tyler turned the cold, hard water on. It splashed against her nude body, instantly soaking her dark skin and hair. She writhed on the floor, trying to block the spraying onslaught from her face with an arm, coughing and spluttering as the deluge forced her against the cell wall, where first she tried to stand, then was beaten down again by the water. There she curled up, nude and soaking, until the water finally stopped.

She looked up at him from under her dripping hair, and the memories seemed to flood back to her. She looked at him, then down at her taken body, then with apprehension at the device hanging in the holding cell. "I'll be good. I-I'll do whatever you say."

"That's fine," said Tyler, smiling. "But I want you to be tied up anyway, so everyone can have a chance at you."

With fear in her round eyes the girl looked out of the cell at last, noting all of the half-dressed and muscular guards who stared at her hungrily. "Nooo..." she whispered. But it was too late. Tyler, Johnson, and others rushed her, pulling her up and tying her into the device that spread her limbs and suspended her on her back. She wriggled and fought, but not hard, and she soon gave in to the probing hands and tongues of the men as they attacked her in unison.

Tyler watched, kneeling down to lick at her sweet cunt lips, as men undressed, running big hands down her breasts and belly, underneath to her ass and thighs. Men kissed her face, licked her tits and neck, bit her nipples, thrust fingers into her mouth. He lapped steadily at her pussy, wetting it again as men thrust engorged cocks between her lips and fingered her clit while Tyler's tongue buried itself in her folds. After her first orgasm, he backed off and let the men take their turns fucking her. Men shoved their huge members into her pussy and ass, pounding her to orgasm after shuddering orgasm while she sucked others off and they came on her bound body in wave after wave of hot, cum dripping sex.

When Michell, the installation's quarterback-sized strongman moved between the girl's spread thighs and she got her first look at his sheer build, her eyes widened and she screamed. She struggled uselessly, and tried to twist away, but he grabbed her small hips and plunged his cock into her. She would have squealed again, but Tyler had placed his own dick in her mouth again, watching with satisfaction as the men all gathered to complete the gangbang. Michell's huge cock squeezed in and out of her causing her to groan around Tyler's intruding cock. Fingers probed her ass, jamming in and out of her as she swung in the suspension, teeth biting her hard nipples, tongues licking her sides, cocks wiping their excess onto her body.

Michell pumped her like no other, spreading her legs to slam deeper with his thick manhood until finally he came, spilling forth huge gobs of jizz onto her belly. Tyler watched in satisfaction as Jesse spasmed in orgasm for the umpteenth time. Her mouth clenched again in her satisfaction, and he slid from between her teeth and lips to cover her face with cum a final time.

"Ahhh!! AHHH GOD!" She spasmed again when Michell shoved his huge member in again, pulling free to spatter more excess onto her thighs. Men who had been masturbating came again at the spectacle, making sure to cover the girl in gobs of white, sticky jizz. She bucked and writhed in the restraint as each new jet of hot cum landed on her body and dripped off her skin. Tyler watched her pass out again from sheer exhaustion, all of her resolve gone, forced to love every moment that they took her, and smiled to himself as he thought of his pet's total surrender.

* * *

Tyler opened the door to allow his superior into the cellblock. He gestured toward to far cell where the girl was still being kept and smiled to himself as he followed the old soldier down the hall.

The officer stopped just outside of the dark cell and stood aside for Tyler to unlock the door. When the door swung open they walked in without hesitation, despite the fact that the spy was no longer tied, and looked down at her. Jesse sat there in the corner of the cell, naked and huddled with her knees to her chest and her arms around them. She looked up at them with those doe-eyes and began to twist her hair in her fingers like a child.

"You've done well, Commander. I commend you. She seems broken. I assume she's ready for my... questioning?"

Tyler grinned back at the man. "Yes, sir. She's all yours."

Tyler's superior officer began to unbuckle his belt as he smiled down at the broken angel.

12