Broken Bliss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,668 Followers

It took longer than usual because of all the extra hair, but when he was done, I could see Sarah's juices leaking from her vagina. Deciding that he may as well give her the full treatment he gives me, he wiped off the remaining shaving cream with a towel, and dove in for a taste. Sarah's legs locked around his head as he began lapping up her juices. My mouth watered as I watched him, and I wondered if there was any difference in taste between her and I.

As David began working on her, I quickly stripped off my clothing, and then pulled off his pants. His cock sprang free, all 6 1/2 inches of it, thick as a 2 inch PVC pipe, and just as hard, only to be trapped immediately after by Diane's warm, wet, mouth. Sarah began screaming her pleasure, as I worked his cock deeper into my throat, and soon I could hear him moaning into Sarah's cunt.

I mouth moved away from his cock, because I could sense he had been coming close to blowing, and I wanted this night to last. I pulled him from Sarah's pussy, and he noticed for the first time that both women were completely naked. His shirt soon hit the floor.

Sarah and I had moved all the way onto the bed, while David had finished undressing, and Sarah was sitting on my face. I had tasted myself off of my own fingers before, and sometimes when I kissed David after he had been licking my pussy, but Sarah did taste different, but in a good way. Sarah's screamed were muffled this time, by her slender legs. Her large breasts heaved on her chest as she screamed in ecstasy at my ministrations. Apparently I was just as good with women as I was with men.

David decided he had watched long enough, and jumped on the bed, getting between my legs. He began to rub his cock up and down my soaking pussy. She had never in their years of dating and screwing, been this wet. He let out a sigh as he sank his thick cock to the hilt with ease. With his left hand he began fondling my breasts, paying special attention to my sensitive nipples, and with his right, he finally got to touch Sarah's large breasts. Breasts were David's biggest fetish, I knew. Big or small, flat, firm, or drooping, he loved them all. He had seen Sarah's on many a drunken occasion, but never been allowed to touch. Now he could not only touch, he even leaned forward, while still pumping in and out of me, and sucked her other nipple into his mouth.

This sent Sarah over the edge, and she let out an ear shattering scream as she came in my mouth. Sarah got off me, and then bent over to kiss me, as David continued to pump in and out of my sopping wet pussy. The kiss didn't last long though, as Sarah began to work her way down my neck, chest, and then to my free tit.

"Oh, fuck, that feels good. Oh, baby, your cock feels so good in my pussy. I love the way you fuck me. Oh YES, suck that nipple in your mouth, you gorgeous woman. Suck it!" The profanities continued until I came hard, nearly biting my own tongue as I did.

David pulled out. I opened my eyes, and looked to both Sarah and David. I had to decide if I wanted this to go any further, but the thought of him sliding his think cock into Sarah almost made me cum again. "Are you gonna fuck her with your big cock now, Mister? Are you gonna make her cum like you did me?" The other two needed no further urging. David lie on his back, and smiled as Sarah threw her leg over his. She reached down and positioned David's cock for her hole, then stopped.

"Are you sure, Diane? After this, there is no going back..." In answer, I kissed her forcefully, pushing her down at the same time, and onto David's ready and eager pole. David moaned, and Sarah would have screamed in ecstasy at having her pussy so full of cock, if my mouth weren't kissing hers. Sarah's hips began to gyrate, and David moaned as she moved top of him.

Without breaking their kiss, I swung my body around, and sat on David's face. David acted like a starving man at his first buffet. His tongue dove in and out of me, and my own moans joined with Sarah's muffled screams.

I knew David was overwhelmed with pleasure. Not only was he making love to his wonderful girlfriend, me, but he was screwing his best friend at the same time. I knew he was getting close, but so was I. I had a massive orgasm, slamming my vagina against his mouth, effectively cutting off anything noises he could have made. I knew the second he started to ejaculate into Sarah, pumping his seed into her, as he convulsed beneath both of us. David's orgasm then sent Sarah off, and this time her screams did make them go deaf for a little while.

David passed his test the next morning, despite only having had a couple hours sleep. Sarah moved in with us. We were in bliss, until about five months later, Sarah left them with only a note saying she couldn't stay around anymore.

* * *

Mom finished her story just in time as Lisa walked through the door, home from school. I couldn't help but notice that during her telling she would sometimes touch herself, then remembering that I was there, stop.

"Hey dear. Make sure you don't have plans for tomorrow night. We are going next door for a BBQ, and I finally have a night off." Mom told Lisa.

Mom retired to her room to shower and get ready for work, and Lisa came out to join me in front of the TV.

"How are you feeling today?" I asked, concern filling my voice.

"Still pretty sore," she told me. "I don't think we can do anything tonight, but if you want, I'll give you a blowjob after mom leaves."

How did I get so lucky, I wondered, to have a girl so willing to please me? The fact that she was my sister no longer seemed to bother me.

I was extremely horny after mom's story, but my love for my sister came first. "You don't have to if you don't want to. I'd understand."

She playfully hit me on the arm. "Listen, silly, I WANT to. I WANT to do more. I WANT to feel you inside me again. I just don't think I can. So be ready as soon as mom leaves, to have your little sister suck that big cock of yours!"

I've created a monster, I thought. We settled to watching TV, and sure enough, as soon as mom's car pulled out of the driveway, Lisa had my shorts down and my cock in her mouth. I marveled at the differences between Lisa's and Mom's styles. Where mom had skills, Lisa had enthusiasm. Remembering how mom did it, I started to give her pointers, and while she still needed practice, it wasn't long before she was swallowing my load.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

As always, please let me know what you think. If you rate me a negative, I would love to know why.

Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,668 Followers
12