Broken Bliss Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,669 Followers

"Oh, fuck, that is a thick cock. Damn it fills up my pussy so well, yeah, that's it. Fuck me with your thick cock. Fuck me hard!"

Following her demands, I began to pump as hard and fast as I could, slamming her against the counter. Her words turned to simple grunts as I did so. Lisa decided to return the favor that Geo had given her, and started playing with Geo's clit and even put one of her tits in her mouth. This sent her over the edge. If Lisa was tight when she came, Geo's pussy became even more so. Her muscles clamped down so hard, I couldn't move, and then I started to cum. Unable to pump, or move, it felt odd to cum while being still, other than Geo's own shivering.

"YES! Make me pregnant. Fill my pussy with your hot cum! Shoot me with your baby maker!"

After a couple more moments, Geo's pussy finally relaxed, and I slipped out. She turned and gave me a quick peck on the cheek and a whispered thank you, then started getting dressed. Lisa helped clean up our mutual juices, and then we all went back outside to the BBQ.

"Everything go alright?" Mom asked, and I am sure I blushed.

"Apparently he had to do more than just pee," Geo said, coming to our rescue.

The rest of the BBQ went pretty smooth, except for one point when John pulled me aside. "Geo explained things to you?" He asked as soon as I was out of earshot from Mom.

"Yes, and you're okay with this?" I asked, embarrassed.

John just laughed easily. "I learned to conquer my jealousy issues long ago. Besides, you're just there to get her pregnant. It's me she loves."

I just shook my head at this man's luck. To have three women so devoted to him.

By the time the BBQ was over, we were all a bit tipsy, and Lisa was downright drunk. Geo helped us get her home, and then whispered to me, before she left, "Next night your mom works, I'll be over."

Lisa was pretty much passed out as Mom tucked her into bed. We then went to my room, and Mom helped me strip, and started to tuck me in.

"Mom, can we talk?" I asked, not knowing what to talk about, but knowing that I didn't want her to leave just yet.

She hesitated at the door, unsure of herself, then finally shrugged and sat next to me on the bed.

"What is it, hunny?" She asked.

I looked deep into her eyes till she looked away, cheeks going slightly red. "I really didn't have anything to say, I just wanted you to stay in here with me," I told her honestly.

"Hunny, we really shouldn't," she told me, but placed her hand on my blanket covered thigh.

"Why not, mom? I love you. Is there any other reason?"

When I spoke those words she looked back up at me, and I could see the happiness in her eyes. "Oh, hunny, I love you too, but you are drunk, and I won't let you make any decisions while you are like this."

Despite her words, her hand began to draw circles on my leg.

"But I made my decision this morning, Mom. Remember?"

"Yes, but that was after we... after we... Well, you know!"

"And I have wanted to do it again all day."

Now Mom's hand was making circuits up my abdomen, down the other leg, and back again. "But it is incest." Her protest sounded weak, and even she had to know it.

"You are my girlfriend, and that is just the way it is going to have to be." I said, daring her to challenge me.

Instead, her lips found mine for a brief kiss. "If I am your girlfriend, then it is alright, I suppose." Her hand work its way under the covers, quickly finding my turgid cock, as our lips met once more. She began to kiss down my neck, to my chest, and even licked by my nipples. I have never had that done before, but I found I rather liked it, and moaned as she continued. Her hand was playing with my cock, but the angle was wrong, and it didn't feel as good as it normally did. I kicked the blankets off me, and Mom started kissing her way down further, until she finally stared my cock in the eye. "My boyfriend's thick cock," I heard her murmur, and then slipped the head past her lips. She took her time, slowly licking around the head of my penis, he hands lightly tickling the sides of my cock. Somehow the actions of her hands seemed to make me even harder, and I groaned in delicious ecstasy.

"Mom, I want to taste you again," I said, and she turned and looked at me sharply.

"I am your girlfriend, remember?"

Understanding the game, I corrected myself. "Diane, my love, I want to taste you." She shuddered as if the words were caressing her soul, and in a daze slowly stood up and undressed. I had seen her naked that morning, but then it had been in a flash of mad lust. This time it was slow and deliberate, and all the more sensual for it.

As she finished, she climbed back on the bed, and straddled my face. My tongue was ready and waiting for her, and I enjoyed the sounds of her moaning as I started to suck on her inner lips. She was easily as wet as she had been this morning, and I couldn't help but wonder if she had been thinking about it all day. "Ah, yes, hunny. Suck my pussy. I wanna cream all over my boyfriend's beautiful face, I wanna feel your tongue deep inside me, yes! Just like that, hunny. Don't stop!" I started 'popping' her clit again in my mouth, enjoying how she shuddered every time I did it. It didn't take long before she was gushing in my face, this time a lot more than this morning's had been.

As soon as she recovered, she turned around, easily avoiding my casts, and began licking up her juices from my face. Her ass kept bumping my hard cock, and I groaned in anticipation of what was to come. I began to buck my hips, trying to hit her hole, and Mom stopped what she was doing.

"You're my boyfriend," I heard her mumble, "My wonderful, loving boyfriend." As she spoke, she slowly slid down my body, till I felt her pussy against the head of my penis. A moment later we both let out a deep sigh as we felt it go inside, passing between her outer lips.

Again she stopped, looking deep into my eyes. "I love you..." I almost said 'Mom', "my gorgeous, young girlfriend."

That seemed to do it for her, as she planted her lips firmly against mine, and slid my cock home; back to the place I came out of. We both moaned as our bodies, writhed with one another, grunting as I used my hips to thrust up into her from below, surprised at how HOT it felt within her. Never have I felt such heat from a pussy, and it felt beyond measurably good. Her hips rotated on top of me, our kiss only breaking when one of us needed air, but neither of us desired air very much.

I felt Mom's muscles contract, and she nearly bit my tongue, as her second orgasm took her. I just continued lifting my hips, trying to copy her gyrating motion. She sat upright on me, and grabbed both her breasts in her hands, squeezing her hard nipples. "Oh, you feel so good deep inside me, boyfriend. It has been so long since I've had anyone in there, and you feel so good boyfriend!" Her eyes opened, and looked at me as she continued, "I love the way my boyfriend's cock feels sliding in and out of me. My boyfriend--No! I won't lie anymore. I love having my son's cock in me. I love feeling my son's cock fill me to bursting and making me cum all over him!" Her words got to me, and I started to shoot deep inside her. It seemed to go on forever, each spurt lasting for hours.

Mom collapsed on top of me, and we fell asleep together.

===================================

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and there are more to cum. As always, lemme know what you think in the comments or PM me.

Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,669 Followers
12