Broken Boundaries Ch. 00-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Us?'

'Two Silth and a human drinking together on the crashed warships of our feuding worlds.'

Alain snorted his drink through his nose and the girls laughed while he scrambled for a towel to wipe his face and blow his nose. 'Oh fuck! That stings!' he said while his voice was muffled by the towel.

The girls were still giggling when he returned to the table with red eyes and a very red nose. 'I now wonder why they ever thought humans were a threat to us.' Asitha said with a big smirk.

Alain wiped the last tears from his eyes. 'Don't underestimate me, I can wave the missile bay doors at you again.'

'Oohh..' said Asitha and flattened her ears. 'What will us poor Silth do? Maybe we can wave a weapons manual in retaliation?'

Alain took a careful sip from his drink again. 'I'll surrender if you'll start throwing them.' he said and the girls giggled.

Tiness sighed. 'I'm too sleepy to pretend war now. You're safe.'

Alain chuckled. 'Saved by the booze.'

Asitha finished her drink. 'Indeed. We have just enough time to sleep before our next shift starts.'

Alain stood up. 'Before you go, there's something I want to suggest.' She watched him pull the communicator from his suit and activate it. 'Do you mind opening a private channel with me? It's easier than waiting at the bow each time for one of us to show up, and in case there's an emergency like an object heading our way being picked up by the Walkurea's detection systems.'

Asitha looked at Tiness, who nodded. She stood up and headed for her own suit. 'All right. I see no harm in that and as you said, it'll be useful.' she said and returned with her own communicator. They scanned the range of frequencies until they settled on a common one.

Alain smiled at Asitha. 'Now I can brag about being able to call every girl in the solar system.'

She giggled. 'There's only the two of us.'

He waved the argument away. 'Technicalities.'

The girls checked each other's suits after donning them and Alain cycled the airlock for them from inside.

Tiness giggled again when she and Asitha looked back at the pod and Alain giving them a quick wave through a window. 'I would've never imagined I'd be getting near a human, or even drinking with one.' she said and returned the wave.

Asitha did the same and chuckled. 'True. I expected this job they pushed onto us to be tiring, but maybe it'll turn out to be interesting instead.'