Broken Boundaries Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'All right.' Asitha sighed and loosened her embrace a little, but still kept her arms around him.

Her fur and soft forms pressed against his back and he realised she had taken off her shirt as well. His imagination teased him but he was glad it had little physical effect on him, even if the willingness was there. 'You can let go now.' he said when he gained enough control over his legs to stand on his own.

Asitha let go of him slowly. 'I'll rinse your back.'

'Thank you. I wouldn't be able to reach it now by myself.' he said and her gentle touch moving along his back almost made him wish he could be sick for a little while longer. "I'm more in need of a cold shower." he thought and tensed suddenly when her hands moved down his behind.

'Sorry.' she said. 'Is that painful?'

He shook his head. 'No, just a little ticklish because that area is a bit more sensitive for humans.'

'I'll be more careful.' she said and rinsed him more gentle while he thought that made it actually even worse.

He rinsed his face and front while she did his legs up to his thighs. She bumped her hand lightly against his private parts and he tensed again. 'Sorry,' she said again and blushed.

'Don't worry.' he said. 'Thanks for doing all this.'

She smiled a little. 'Just glad to help.'

She helped him dry off and walk to the couch because he didn't feel like staying in bed, even if he could sleep more.

'I'll go change your pillows and covers.' she said and went back to his pod. She picked up one of the pillows and his scent wafted over her, and her heart pounded harder at once. A flash of warmth washed over her and she clutched the pillow to her chest. "Shaz." she thought. "What's wrong with me?" His scent was irresistible to her and she inhaled it slowly with her nose in his pillow. "He's not even Silth." With some effort she let go, collected the rest, and placed it in the washing machine. Leaning with her back against the machine she sighed and put her hand on her belly. "If he can accept Tiness, I certainly won't have to feel ashamed either, right?"

Alain gave her a tired smile when she returned. 'I'll return the favour to you girls when I feel better, so think of what you'd like.'

She smiled mischievously at him. 'There's not much to do here, but I'm sure we can think of something.'

He chuckled once. 'Just remember, I need to feel better first.'

***

When Tiness returned from her shift she found Asitha reading on the couch with Alain dozing against her shoulder. 'Good timing.' Asitha said and beckoned Tiness closer. 'I need to go but I didn't want to wake him up. Go sit here.'

'Would that be all right?' Tiness said. 'I don't know if he'd like to sleep against me.'

Asitha chuckled softly. 'Get over here, I'm not able to hold back for long.'

Tiness, supported Alain so Asitha could stand up, and took her place with Alain leaning his head against her soft shoulder. She blushed and her heart beat faster while she hoped he wouldn't wake up and dislike being so close to her instead of Asitha. She sighed softly and hoped Asitha would finish quickly and take her place again.

Asitha returned but went to the kitchen instead. 'Aren't you going to sit here again?' Tiness whisper shouted.

'I'm going to prepare the next meal.'

'But, I can do that.'

'It's fine, you relax now. Besides, I need to move around after sitting still for so long.' Asitha said and stuck her head in the food storage to see what she'd make this time.

Tiness fiddled with her thumbs while looking around for something to distract her worries with. She ended up browsing through the media list and eventually switched between two movies, reading the descriptions.

'Outsider's pretty good and features a lot of nature. Twin Hills is more indoors.'

'Ah, thanks.' Tiness said, chose Outsider, and stiffened. 'You're awake?'

Alain yawned and sat upright. 'Yeah. I thought I fell asleep against Asitha.'

Tiness looked down at the remote. 'Asitha needed to go and had me take her place only a minute ago.'

Asitha arrived with drinks. 'How're you feeling now?'

He gave her a sleepy smile. 'Better again. Seems like sleeping while being snuggled up does the trick every time.' he said, then blushed.

Asitha chuckled. 'So, you were already awake before.'

He nodded. 'Yeah, I woke up a little before Tiness crawled out of bed.'

'Sorry.' muttered Tiness. 'I shouldn't have crawled so close to you,'

He chuckled. 'No worries, I was reminded of home again, back when the cats slept in my bed with me. It was comfortable.'

'Seeing how it makes you better, shall we sleep with you again?' asked Asitha.

Alain chuckled. 'If I wasn't sick I'd take your offer the wrong way. But I'll still take it, the memories of moments like that do help me get to sleep.'

Asitha laughed. 'All right, you'll sleep with a couple of cats again and think back on your peaceful young days.'

Tiness looked up. 'Me too?'

'Of course.' said Asitha.

Tiness glanced at Alain. 'But?'

Alain gave her a warm smile. 'More cats, more cosy. Unless you don't really want to?'

Her heart pounded and she shook her head quickly. 'I don't mind!'

'With this you just have to be cured when you wake up.' giggled Asitha.

'Silth, the miracle cure.' said Alain and Asitha laughed while Tiness couldn't hold back her giggle, in part because knowing they'd sleep together again gave her nervous tingles in her stomach.