Broken Boundaries Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiness blushed. 'It felt good.' she muttered and twirled her finger on Alain's chest.

Alain kissed Asitha's nose. 'You have a slightly sadistic and certainly lustful touch.' he chuckled.

'I can't help it after I saw her adorable expression when you took her.' she giggled. 'It made me want to see you both in satisfaction at the same time.' She rubbed her cheek against his shoulder. 'I didn't even knew I had this side of me.'

Alain smiled and looked up at the ceiling. 'This would never have happened back home.' he whispered.

***

'Spidley, can you come over to me for a while?' said Alain over the radio. He had tuned the receiver on Spidley so everyone could talk to him over the same shared channel that he and the girls had been using. Spidley had been asked to inspect the hulls of the Amaroth and Walkurea for further damaged safety rungs while the rest were busy inside. He replied with a single tone that meant yes.

'See you in a minute then.' said Alain.

'Don't be long.' said Tiness. 'I'm done with work and will prepare the next meal soon.'

'No worries, cutie. This shouldn't take long.'

Tiness and Asitha heard the airlock cycling not long after they arrived home and were busy in the kitchen. Alain came down a few minutes later with Spidley and he embraced them both from behind and kissed them. 'I have a surprise.'

Asitha and Tiness rubbed their behinds against him. 'Oh? Was that what you were busy with all this time?' Asitha asked.

He chuckled and stroked their firm curves and the base of their tails. 'Come see.'

They followed him to the couch and he looked at Spidley waiting at the hatch. 'All right, show them in.'

Asitha and Tiness gazed at two more spider drones coming in behind Spidley. 'You built two more?' Asitha asked.

He nodded. 'At first I had the idea to use their wire shooters to make something we could attach to our suits and use in an emergency, but when I looked over Spidley's parts and found one more crate of those I had another idea.'

The girls crouched at the two newcomers. 'This is so incredible.' said Asitha. 'Spidley won't have to feel alone as the only drone.'

'I copied most of his AI onto those two. The only things left is naming them and of course the paint job, which I will leave to you.'

Tiness chuckled. 'I think I already know how I'll make them look.'

Asitha hummed. 'Names.. There's an old children's story about a spider which travelled the world on its floating web.'

Tiness looked at her. 'Tau-Tau!'

Asitha nodded.

'I like that one.' said Tiness and looked at the spider in front of her. 'Now you.'

'The last one is up to you.' said Alain.

Tiness closed her eyes and pondered. 'Ochio.' she said after she opened her eyes again. 'An old friend had a pet which was similar to your Earth dogs, and he had those big adorable eyes. His name was Ochio.'

Alain checked the command consoles on his tablet. 'Tau-Tau and Ochio it is. From now on each of us can be accompanied by one of them as a guard while we're outside.'

Tiness stroked Ochio's head. 'No more worries about our beloved saving us and endangering himself.'

Alain chuckled. 'And I was thinking about you two in the first place.'

Asitha ruffled his hair. 'That's why we're so worried about you, lover.' she said and grinned.