Broken Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up."

The doctor took another measurement around her waist. The tape measured just over 27 inches.

"That will do for now. We'll tighten the laces a bit more tomorrow. You still have a long day ahead of you," the Doctor told her. "I have some work for you. No one gets off just lounging around all day. Come with me."

It felt strange to walk with the garment. It changed her posture and limited her movements in her trunk. The corset was not as uncomfortable as she expected but it felt very tight and stiff, especially against her ribs. Her stomach felt like it was being squeezed so hard that her organs were still moving around. She was glad she hadn't eaten much over the past few days. The edges rubbed against the bottom of her breasts as she walked. Sarah hoped that it wouldn't chafe her skin.

They walked through several rooms before arriving in a somewhat larger room. At least two other women were busy at tables using precision scales. Sarah noticed the white powder and realized what other business was run from this place. She was brought to an empty chair.

"Sit here. I'll get somebody to show you what to do."

Another woman was brought to the table from somewhere.

"This is Sarah. She'll be helping out now." Show her what to do," Dr. Lee told the woman who seemed to have some authority.

Without another word the woman began to instruct Sarah on what she would be doing to fill the small bags with exactly the right amount. When Sarah looked up, the doctor and her assistant were gone. Sitting in the chair made the corset even tighter where she bent at the waist. She fidgeted trying to get comfortable.

"Pay attention!" the woman suddenly shouted at her.

Sarah reluctantly listened and began filling the bags as ordered. It was mindless work but at least it was better than staring at white padded walls and standing on her feet all day. The time must have flown by quicker than she expected because before she knew it, the young girl was there to lead he back to the padded room. This time she handed Sarah some yogurt and a banana along with the usual bottle of water.

"Eat it up," she said. Lights out in fifteen minutes."

After Sarah entered the padded room a blanket was tossed in and the door closed. The bright lights still hurt her eyes. She was famished and wasted no time in eating "supper. She put the banana peel and spoon into the yogurt container and placed it by the door. She wrapped the blanket around her body and lay down just as the light went out. She was ready for a good night's sleep. The corset had stretched just enough to give her some breathing room. She felt comfortable with the added layer of clothing to ward off the chill. Sleep came quickly.

"Brrrrap...Brrrrap...Brrrrap," the raspy alarm wailed over the speakers again.

Sarah woke with a lurch. Morning already? She rolled over, still wrapped in the blanket. The door opened and the young girl demanded the blanket. She handed another protein bar and bottle of orange juice to Sarah and disappeared out of the room again. Sarah remained sitting and ate her breakfast. She stretched, noticing how much less uncomfortable the corset felt. The corset was probably re-shaping her body but she must also be losing weight she thought to herself. She stood before anyone had the chance to yell at her. She adjusted the garment to straighten the top beneath her breasts and to pull the bottom down.

"I see that you're fitting better into your corset already today," Dr. Lee said.

Sarah literally jumped when she heard the voice. The doctor had come into the room completely undetected by her. She stood still waiting for what would be said next.

"Today I want you to do some cleaning for me," she was instructed. "I need someone to mop and clean out procedure room. That would be you."

Sarah was led out of the room and brought to another room with a closed door. Dr. Lee punched a code into the door lock and opened it. Sarah anxiously looked around as she entered the room. There were many privacy screens arranged all about making it hard to see what was in the room. She could smell that it had the odor of a doctor's office or hospital - something medical and antiseptic.

"The mop, sponges and buckets are over there by the sink and drain, I want you to dump all of the trash baskets into that big garbage container and mop and clean this entire room. You can move things but be very careful...and don't mess with anything!

Sarah walked over to the mop bucket and saw the equipment that she'd need. She decided to start with the trash because it would need to be moved anyway. She looked up and saw the ever-present cameras in the room.

"I'm going to lock you in here when I leave. I'll be back in about three to four hours. You better get busy," the doctor instructed. We'll adjust your corset when you finish."

Sarah wasn't too excited abut the work but again, it was better than standing in the padded room. She started walking around looking for the waste baskets. Beyond the first room divider she saw a conventional medical examination table. To her horror, there was a considerable amount of blood on the table and the surrounding floor. A chill ran up her spine wondering what had taken place there. She went back to the supply cabinet and found some rubber gloves, a bucket and a sponge. She cleaned the mess as quickly as possible. She changed the water frequently to help her avoid gagging. Her stomach didn't feel too well.

The time passed quickly as there was a lot more to cleaning the room than she had anticipated. A subordinate of Dr. Lee's came to tell Sarah that it was time to return to her chamber. All of that cleaning was more physical exertion than she had expected. She was famished and her head felt light from a lack of calories. Between all the flexing of the garment and her sweating and burning fat, Sarah could feel the corset was not as tight anymore. The girl brought Sarah back to the padded chamber and left her. Shortly thereafter, Dr. Lee entered and examined at Sarah who was standing wearily in the center of the room. The doctor pinched and probed her body and pulled on the garment.

"I see that you need an adjustment," the doctor final declared. "I'll have them get you a shower and then we'll also clean this thing before we snug it back up. Let's see how you're doing once we get this off of you."

Dr. Lee left the room and within a few minutes her helper was back.

"I'm supposed to take you to the shower and get your corset cleaned," the young girl said. "Follow me."

Sarah followed without saying a word. She was getting used to the drill and that worried her. "What am I becoming?" She thought to herself. When they got to the shower, the girl held out a tool that looked like a pliers.

"Stand up against the wall so that I may unfasten the hooks," she said.

Sarah did as she was told. The girl was not very adept with the tool and pinched Sarah's belly as she fumbled to unbend the clasp.

"Oww, you clumsy bitch," she heard herself say as the words just came out of her mouth.

The girl was taken back and stopped what she was doing for a moment. She then returned to working on the clips without saying anything but she was obviously shaken. Sarah felt bad for snapping at the poor girl who was probably just another captive herself. What was becoming of her? She was tired and irritable and couldn't take this routine much longer. She considered just walking away but she knew the girl had that taser in a holster. Besides, Sarah had very little knowledge of how to get out of the place. The girl eventually got the hang of opening the hooks and helped to remove the corset. Sarah stepped into the shower to try to gain her composure and wash the filth of this place from her body. She felt like crying for the first time since she had been brought here. She knew that she was losing her resolve.

The shower was monitored, of course. The water suddenly turned from warm to ice cold making her shut the faucet off immediately. Sarah could see that Dr. Lee was in the bath along with her assistant. She opened the shower door and peered out. The young girl handed her a towel.

"You have just a little more time with us before we move on with your training," Dr. Lee said. "Please don't get yourself in trouble now."

Sarah was embarrassed. Somehow her blow-up had gotten back to the doctor. She avoided eye contact as she dried herself. The doctor had her tape measure ready and held it to Sarah's waist.

"Arms up so we can check your progress."

Sarah lifted her arms above her head. Dr. Lee wrapped the measuring tape around Sarah's waist and read the number silently.

"Come with us to the next room to adjust your corset. We're making good progress. You're down to twenty eight without the garment. We'll squeeze you down to twenty-six in the morning. I'm sure the corset is still drying . Take her back for the night. She can sleep without it for one night."

They all left together and brought Sarah back to the padded room. A sandwich with a small bottle of milk was waiting there for her.

"Eat up and lights go out in ten," the doctor informed Sarah as she left her alone.

"I think she's ready to break at any moment," Dr Lee said proudly to the others in the control room. One or two more of these short days and she'll crack. Just keep a close eye on her. Be ready for some excitement soon."

Sarah was almost too exhausted to eat but she knew she needed the nourishment so she forced everything down just in time to get the blanket and wrap herself for the night. The morning came way too soon as she was once again awakened by that awful raspy buzzer.

"I don't know how much more I can stand," she thought to herself as she stood naked in the center of the room waiting for the day to begin again.

Sarah was not able to present her usual strong front anymore. She ate breakfast and waited for that shy girl to come for her. When she was told to follow she joined the young girl and found herself sizing her up, trying to decide how to overtake the smaller person. Sarah grabbed the taser out of the holster and held it in a threatening manner against the girl's side.

"Take me out of here," she demanded.

The girl was frightened but didn't know what to do either. She knew there was no way she could let Sarah get away. She walked slowly down the hall hoping that someone would come to her rescue soon.

A man appeared from around the first corner and forcefully took Sarah down. Sarah tried to pull the trigger on the taser but the safety was still set to the locked position. The man quickly locked his arm around her neck in a choke hold, stopping any threat. Dr. Lee came running.

"Sarah! What have you done?" She asked with a stern look on her face. "You know that there will be consequences. Take her to the chamber at once!" The doctor turned to the young girl, "There will be consequences for you too! Go to your room and stay there until I send for you!"

Sarah was angry, confused, scared and unable to cope. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. She didn't even try to stop them. She wanted to just disappear into nothingness. She was beat. She had reached her limit. They could kill her for all she cared. She couldn't go on like this.

Dr. Lee smiled, "I think we just broke her. I think it's time to find her a master."

12