Broken? Ch. 03

Story Info
Pleasure/Pain: what to do with an overheated slave.
1.3k words
4.3
21.4k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilkristin
lilkristin
18 Followers

I feel another stinging blow across my ass.....different than before. i jerk and cry out. This time, You do not land the small patch of leather, but the stiff, braided rod of the crop itself. The other takes Master's lead and increases the torment on the front of my body. He reaches down and pinches and twists my clit, hard. Another lashing from the rod. Penetrating bites across my breasts and stomach. You are both relentless in your painful affections. i begin fighting against my restraints instinctively. i feel my cunt flooding. Screaming. i think it is me.

You have never taken me this far into the pleasure/pain realm, but just as i start to feel lost inside my own head, You pull me back. i hear you ask once again, "Have you had enough, pet?"

i try in vain to maintain some kind of control.......each lashing feels like my skin is being torn away. It feels like the stranger is trying to literally tear my clit from my body or bite my nipple off. my whole body goes into violent convulsions, contorting uncontrollably. All i can hear is the sound of my own tortured and orgasmic screaming......screaming so loud and hard it feels like my throat is on fire.

i literally feel like a ragdoll hanging there, my legs given out from underneath me. "That is what I wanted to hear pet. Very well done. Have you had enough yet?"

Again, i give only my silence. "Are you thirsty, pet?" You ask.

"Yes, Master." i had completely forgotten about the glass between my legs, wedged against my sopping wet cunt hole. You reach down and remove it, raising it to my lips and lifting it for me to drink. i greedily drink down every drop of the sweet thick pussy juice presented to me.

"My dear, I believe you overflowed the glass." i feel a warmth come across my face as your comment makes me blush. "I believe you've cum enough for now, understood pet?"

"Yes, Master."

"I think perhaps I need to cool that hot little cunt down a little bit." Your movements are quiet, but i know what is coming next.

You have often told me my pussy is too hot for it's own good, and promptly took measures to cool me down when i have become overheated. i hear the familiar sound of ice cubes tinkling in a glass as You walk back around to me.

Your movements are more gentle now, taking the frozen cube and sliding it across my forehead, down my temple, across my cheek, and finally to my parched lips. Your tongue licks away the melting liquid from my face and mouth as you trail the ice down my throat and across my shoulders, down my arms. Even as the cool dampness brings goosebumps across my flesh, this is extremely soothing and calming for me, and i am grateful for the break.

You hold the small piece of ice between Your lips and pass it to my waiting mouth and kiss me passionately. No doubts i am Yours completely.

The stranger joins in, rubbing the ice across the back of my neck, across my shoulders, and over the tortured, bitten flesh of my back and the welts now covering my ass. Master continues with the ice as well, caressing my battered breasts, nipples, and stomach. Damn near purring, a slight moan escapes my lips as You slowly push one of the ice cubes across my swollen clit and deep into my fiery cunt.

You continue inserting them until You are satisfied i am completely filled. From experience i know i am to hold them in place until they melt away. The sensation inside my throbbing pussy goes from aching to nearly numb from the ice, but it is a treat i actually enjoy.

The strangers hands wrap around me, cupping my breasts, a piece of ice in each, just holding them against my still hard, battered nipples. Master's fingers slip between my swollen pussy lips, rubbing, masturbating my bruised clit with yet another piece of ice. My initial gasp turns slowly to mewing and moaning. Still clenching my cunt hole tight to hold in its melting load, my hips begin grinding against Your fingers. It doesn't take much for me to feel near explosion again. my mind and body battle against each other again. i want so badly to cum from your sweet touches but i don't dare.

Finally, i hear the zipper on your pants sliding down, i have been craving Master's cock so badly. Your hands gently spread my beaten ass cheeks and press the swollen head of Your cock against my tight little asshole. i moan in anticipation of feeling You inside me.

You force the head of Your cock into my greedy ass dry. All i feel is the deliciously searing pain in my ass as You push further and further into me until my body stretches to accept You fully. Every other pain becomes an afterthought and all i feel is Master's massive, rock hard cock filling my ass, sliding in and out slowly at first, then faster, deeper. "you should see how beautiful your ass looks right now, pet."

Someone unhooks my arms and they drop limply in front of me. Your hands grab me around my hips pulling me into You at every stroke. Hands at my feet unlatch the spreader bar. Your cock slides in and out of my ass faster, deeper, harder. Someone pulls on my still bound wrists, yanking me down onto my knees.

Master never misses a stroke, coming down to the floor with me. On my hands and knees, i can better take You in, moving my hips back to meet Your every stroke. Cold gushes of water trickle down my thighs, the force of Your thrusts making it impossible for me to hold in the now fully melted ice cubes any longer.

Wait.....a sound? another zipper? shit, i had almost forgotten we weren't alone. My mind races. Master has never "shared" me before and I am unsure what to expect, what You expect of me. The stranger presses his cock against my lips. i resist, awaiting Your cue. You yank my head back by my hair, "Take it pet, you know you want it.......and your Master wants to watch."

"Yes, Master," i concede.

You release my head and begin fucking my ass even harder, pounding into me almost violently. i take the strangers cock into my mouth. (not nearly as big as Master's cock) Each time You pound into my ass You force my mouth further onto this other man's cock. i know You are getting close, i can feel You getting thicker inside me, slamming me back into You so forcefully i can hardly catch my breath. You feel so damn good inside me.

"Who owns you, pet?"

"You, Master."

You pull my hips so hard back into You that i am damn near sitting on Your lap as You begin twitching and jerking inside me, shooting Your hot cum deep up into me. Your hands on my shoulders pull me harder down onto You, and i grind my ass down into Your lap. The stranger's hot cum spills across my heaving breasts at the same time.

You rest Your head against my back, stroking my hair tenderly. i feel Your every breath. i like lingering like this....to feel You inside me as long as possible. You wrap Your arms around me, holding me tight against You.

"Master?"

"Yes, pet?"

"Thank You."

"My pleasure as always, pet."

After several quiet moments, You reach around and untie my hands, then reach up and loosen the knotted blindfold from my eyes. i see no one......we are all alone. The stranger will remain just that. Doesn't matter anyway, i am where i belong, with the one i belong to.

"Let's go get you cleaned up, pet."

lilkristin
lilkristin
18 Followers