Broken Ch. 05

Story Info
Sarah cont. to learn about her new master & how to escape.
6.6k words
4.35
28.1k
17

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The all-night sex was intense for both Ben and Linda. The Master-slave relationship seemed to be on hold as they became equals in their physicality. He noticed that she responded to his touch this time. He tried to be more sensuous in the manner, time and sequence in which he stimulated her body and it seemed to help get her off. He searched out her most sensitive and erogenous area. Her reaction was obvious when he did something that she enjoyed. As much as he tried to dominate her, things seemed to gravitate back to a more traditional relationship. He was enjoying himself so he didn't feel the need to be over-controlling.

At some point during the evening he moved her from the table to the bed. The intense fucking left them both hot and exhausted. They rested in the bed together at several points after they both had become spent. Ben felt triumphant in his ability to get her to cum, especially with such passion. He too had never felt such intense pleasure over and over. He wondered if their master/slave relationship somehow turned him on more than when he was with another woman. She seemed to try her best to please him. He looked at her face by the early sunlight. She seemed content. Linda had been so aroused from the vibrator that her genitals were hyper sensitized. He knew it was real because the bedding was still soaked as they lay together, uncovered to cool off. A ceiling fan swept cool air across their sweat-covered bodies.

Linda slept soundly, letting her guard down for the first time in the weeks that she had been in captivity. They had engaged one another for what seemed like hours and the room was now growing dark as the sun set. He too relaxed as he dozed with his arm across her lower back. They were both more tired than they realized and they slept through the night. Ben was awoken by the realization that the sun was shining in through the single window. He looked at Linda who was still sound asleep, clutching the sheet and blanket. Her face was half buried in a pillow.

Ben shook her awake. Still groggy she lurched as she realized where she was. She tried to get up immediately but he placed his hand on her back to let her know it was okay to remain in the bed.

"Linda," he whispered softly. "I think it's time to get up. I want you to make some breakfast for us. There are eggs and English muffins in the refrigerator. See what else you can find - use your imagination. No bacon for me today. Two eggs over easy with a muffin. Coffee too - black. I'll wait here."

Maybe she wasn't in the best mood when she was awakened or maybe it was their seeming equality from the night before but she seriously misjudged their relationship.

"I don't feel like getting up yet," she said as she rolled over and wrapped her arms around the pillow.

He was taken aback by her refusal to do as he said. "Get you butt out of bed and make breakfast," he repeated sternly.

Still sleepy and partly to test him she playfully asked, "Can't you see I'm not awake yet? Besides, I think you're the better cook".

Ben knew that he couldn't stand for this. He grew angry which made him lose his composure. He pivoted in the bed and placed both feet against her back and bottom. With one strong push he launched her off the side of the bed.

"Maybe you didn't understand me, slave," he stated as she looked at him with a puzzled look on her face. "Don't test me!"

She knew now that he did have his limits with her although she had the feeling that he was often rather lenient. Maybe her charm was working. He had made mention of her beauty. That didn't mean that she wouldn't continue to test the boundaries. He watched as she reluctantly rolled onto her knees to stand. The tether dragged behind her. She wrapped her arms around her body, rubbing her hands up and down as the air was cold.

"You'll find your robe in the closet over there," he informed her.

She went into the closet and found a white robe hanging from the wooden rod that was otherwise essentially empty. She slipped into it and found it to be just slightly too large. Linda thought about how quickly his mood could change when he was irritated. She tied the cloth belt and wondered whether she could somehow use it as a weapon or a restraint. She walked into the kitchen as he watched closely from the bed.

"I think you'd better wash the bedding today," he suggested or commanded when he rolled onto a wet and cold spot on the bedding."

"Yes, Sir," she replied wearily but quickly.

"I'm going to take you outside today to let you see the place and to give you an idea of the vastness and desolation of the desert out there. I doubt that I could get far without a vehicle even knowing the lay of the land," he continued to reinforce the futility of trying to escape. "The winds keep my tire tracks buried with sand so the way out is quite tricky if you don't know some of my tricks that I've developed over the years. Even I had trouble finding this place when I first bought the property and built this place."

Linda was busy making a breakfast, focusing on making it as perfect as possible. She listened to his description of the compound. She'd have to look for herself before deciding whether she could manage to navigate through the desert. How far away was the nearest town she wondered to herself? He had been gone for a few hours yesterday including picking up some things and returning. Obviously steeling his truck would be the way to go when she made a run for freedom.

She started the coffee then picked up the fry pan in one hand and felt the weight and balance as she shook the butter around the pan. She wondered how much damage she could do with something like the pan. It was the best weapon that she had found so far. Linda put some bread in the toaster. She knew that she'd have to hit him really hard to knock him out cold or even kill him in order to get the keys from his pants pocket. She cracked four eggs into the pan after she let some butter melt on the electric stove. Too bad it wasn't a gas range, she thought. Gas stoves usually had some pretty heavy cast iron grills over the burners. She nearly laughed at the thought; it would be a shame to kill a guy that gave such good oral sex.

"How is breakfast coming?" he asked from his reclined position under the covers.

"Just a few minutes," she answered in a forced cheery voice back to him.

"Good", he answered. "It smells good and that makes me hungrier."

He was already feeling at ease with her, she thought to herself as she felt the sharpness of a table fork against her finger. What if she just walked over there and let him have it with the fry pan? As tempting as that idea was, she decided that she had to be a little more patient to get more information on getting to someplace where she could get help. She felt that there's only be one attempt - successful or not, so she needed to plan carefully. Besides, on a more practical note she was starving hungry and breakfast was nearly ready. They hadn't eaten dinner the night before had they?

Another experiment came to mind as she dished the food out onto two plates. She tried it out.

"Would you be able to help me with the coffee while I set the table, please?" she asked in her most demure voice.

He remained still in the bed then eventually rolled out of bed and slipped into his robe. He walked over to the counter and took care of getting two mugs from the cupboard and filling them with coffee. Perfect! He can be called upon for help, even from his slave, she concluded.

He sat down at the table and waited for her to join him with the food. She served him first then placed the remainder on her plate. She had done a good job in the preparation. They both finished their breakfast quickly with little conversation.

"I want a blowjob now," he told her so casually that she wasn't sure that she had heard him correctly. He too was watching her face for the reaction to an order out of the blue. He could see the expression on her face change from relaxed to surprise.

"Sir? Right now?" she inquired, not sure that she understood.

"Yes, right here and now. Come over here and get on your knees. Open my robe and do it. I want to give you a facial so be ready for me to push your head away when I'm ready. Just close your eyes and let me do the rest. Open your robe too so I can see your breasts."

Linda moved cautiously over to where he was sitting and slowly lowered herself to her knees on the floor. She untied her belt and spread her robe to uncover her naked body. He smiled pleasantly with approval. She didn't have much experience in giving oral sex. She had tried it once with a boyfriend but it (or he) didn't last very long. She untied the belt on his robe and opened it, exposing his erect and reddening cock. She glanced at his face for encouragement before she leaned down and wrapped her mouth around his member.

She immediately tasted the sex from the night before on his member as she worked her tongue and lips around his penis. Ben gently placed his hands on her head and began to guide her back and forth along the length of his member. She could feel him grow tense as he climbed toward climax quickly. He gently rocked her head and body back as he moaned. The blast was sudden when he came. She closed her eyes just in time as the sticky thick fluid erupted onto her face. It coated her left eyelid, then her right. He must have ejaculated half a dozen times before the covering of her face stopped.

Linda slowly opened her eyes when he was finished. The sticky goo hung from her eyelashes and dripped down her cheeks. It was also all over her lips and running down her chin. Ben reached out with his hands and began rubbing it into her skin. He moved closer and stood beside her as he rubbed.

"This is supposed to be good for your skin," he said as he admired his work.

She remained still until he had finished. She blinked her eyes several times to feel whether the stickiness had gone; it had not.

"I want you to go clean up; take a shower while I do the same. We are going outside for a while when I return in about an hour. You should be able to get things cleaned up in here too before I arrive. Remember; get in your submissive position for when I return."

He stood up and closed his robe. He left her on her knees as he departed for his house across the patio. The hollow thud of the deadbolt lock reminded her that she was his captive. She looked down t the tether around her ankle. Her skin was getting a little red from the constant rubbing. She quickly arose to her feet and looked out her only window to see him disappear into the house. She wondered what it was like in there. Perhaps he'd show her on "the tour." It made sense to wash the dishes first before showering. She still had no clothes, makeup or even a brush or comb for her hair. At lease that made getting ready much quicker.

She quickly dispensed with the dishes then stood in the shower for a prolonged period letting the shower spray her face before washing herself. She wasn't sure what to make of Ben. He seemed to like her and care about her but she was his SLAVE! There was no indication of what he had planned for her or what he might do as things progressed. She would hopefully gather more clues and ideas on escape when she was shown around the property. She desperately wanted to get away and get on with her normal life. Linda knew that if she could do that, Ben would be in big trouble too.

Thank god she had the clock working on the microwave. At least it gave her some indications on the passage of time. When the hour drew near, she got ready to assume the position that he demanded. As soon as she heard him close the door on his house she dropped down into the submissive position. Was this a game to try to catch her out of position? She stared blankly as he entered the casita. When she looked at him she noticed that he was wearing swim shorts, flip-flops and a tee shirt.

"Ready to come out with me?" he asked with obvious enthusiasm. It seemed as though he was excited to show her the place too. "You'd better put these flip-fops on first," he said as he handed them to her. That cement will burn your feet otherwise. I think it's only up to 110 degrees right now."

She took the footwear. "Are you going to remove my leash?" she asked in a demanding tone.

"Oh I think so," he retorted but remember you still have the tracker collar. I also think that you're smarter than to make a run for it once you see what's out there. On the other hand, I've always thought that it would be some sort of erotic fantasy to track a woman, such as you down in the wilderness. Have you ever seen movies like that? The things that I would do with you once I caught you. Come here with me now and we'll see whether you think you could make it once we get out there."

Ben stooped to unlock her ankle tether and let her put on the flip-flops before he opened the door. As soon as she stepped outside the blast of heat hit her. It felt like walking into a furnace duct she thought. He led her across the patio to a waist-high wrought iron gate. There was still a paved sidewalk to the short paved driveway outside the garage. She noticed that the garage had two double doors. He must have more than just the truck she noted. They stopped on the driveway in the intense heat and relentless sunshine.

"Being naked, you ought to be able to get a nice strapless tan when I have you sunbathe," he remarked with a quick laugh. You'll have to watch those areas of your body that haven't been in the sun much before.

Linda looked around. Ben had a pretty big house that was attached to the garage next to the casita. The construction was typical south-west with tile roofing and a fake adobe exterior. The immediate yard was nicely landscaped with lush and colorful flowers and palm trees. There must be irrigation for all that she thought as she gathered information. He had planted some nice cactus near the house as well. There might be a pool behind the house because she could see a tall wrought iron fence with bars extending from the back of the house. A barn was several hundred feet away from the house. It was difficult to see anything in or near that building. The yard was covered with red rock with no grass. Beyond that there were sand and rocks everywhere. Scrubby bushes and some cactus filled the landscape to the horizon.

"Let me show you to the barn, Linda," he said as he began walking across the rock-covered yard.

She followed, noticing how sharp the rock felt beneath her flip-flops. The heat had softened them so the stones pressed into the foam and the bottoms of her feet. Beads of sweat began to form on her skin as the sun beat down mercilessly. When they arrived at barn, he swung a door open to show her his toys that he kept inside. I like to ride my ATV around out here. It's much more practical than a horse. He stepped inside the barn and she followed. The temperature was definitely hotter than outside but at least it was in the shade. She looked around as her eyes adjusted to the dim lighting. She could see some closed off rooms in the back of the barn. He didn't mention anything about what they were used for. The inside of the barn was extremely hot making them both sweat profusely. He opened a refrigerator door against one wall. She could see that the entire refrigerator was filled with bottles of water with some beer on the bottom shelf. He took two bottles of water and handed one to her.

"You have to keep drinking water to stay hydrated when you're out in this heat," he explained. "Some days it seems like I do nothing but drink water and I still don't have to pee. Even at night the temperature often stays over 100 during the summer months like this," he added. I work on some hobbies in the back rooms. I can cool those off if I want to work out here in the summertime."

If he was trying to make the point about how unhospitable it was in the desert during the summer months, she got the point. She would definitely need the truck if she were to get away from here. He had never been careless with the keys as far as she had noticed.

"Which way is the nearest town from here?" she asked casually.

"Oh no, I'm not going to tell you that," he said with a smile. "Nice try though. I will tell you that it's not very close. You know what? This is too dang hot out here. Let's go for a dip in the pool. Follow me."

"It must be cooler in the wintertime," she continued to probe.

"A bit," he agreed, "But not for long."

She found an opening. She'd have a few months to plan before making her move. Of course if she could manage to steal the truck, summer wouldn't be as challenging. She'd need to either get away when he was away or somehow make sure he couldn't follow right away if at all.

He closed the barn door and headed back toward the house. They went around the other side where he opened the gate on the fenced in area. The entire back of the house was paved with cement with a nice-sized pool and hot tub sunk beside it. The pool was kidney-shaped and the semi-connected hot tub was round. An elaborate waterfall was at the other end of the pool where the filtered water cascaded over large rocks as it re-entered the concrete pond. The cement surface was too hot for bare skin too. The heat could be felt through the flip-flops. She followed him to a deck chair where he gestured for her to sit.

"Wait, let me get you a towel first," he said with urgency as she started to sit. "That's probably pretty hot too."

He took a towel from the cabana that was located nearby and spread it out over the lounge chair.

"Now it's safe," he said. "A person can burn themselves on stuff like this if you're not careful."

She sat on the towel then swung her legs onto the lounger. His remark about sunburn on her white skin made her feel uneasy. He laid out a towel for himself and climbed into the lounger beside her. She noticed that there were some extra loops welded to her chair, painted to match. There were two near where her ankles rested and another two near the arm rests. She was pretty sure she knew what they were for.

"C'mon, let's go in for a swim. This is too hot to be sitting in the sun."

Although it didn't come as a complete surprise, he slipped out of his tee shirt and trunks before jumping head first into the pool. She walked over to the side and dipped her foot into the water. It felt like bath water. She jumped in feet first where it said 4' on the side. She completely submersed herself in the refreshing water. He swam a couple of laps then came over to where she was standing in water up to her neck.

"Are you a good swimmer?" he asked.

"I swim some," she replied, "But I wouldn't say that I'm a good swimmer."

He came around behind her. He wrapped one arm around her trunk, just below her breasts as he pulled her on top of him and he began to swim like a life guard rescuing someone. She was tense but didn't try to fight him. He took her to the end of the pool with the waterfall. The water was just a little more than waist deep and they could stand below the crashing water as he held on to her. Ben placed his right arm behind her and pressed against her chest to bend her back under the pounding water. The water poured onto her breasts and gushed all over as it danced on her breasts and separated her tits. When he moved her directly under the waterfall her head was so heavily doused that she couldn't open her eyes, breathe or speak. He quickly pulled her aside again.

"This feels so refreshing," he shouted to her over the noise of the waterfall.

He released her.

"Are you trying to drown me?" she shouted back as she stood toe to toe with him.

"No, I just wanted to make sure you'd be cooled off in here," he said with his big grin. "It was totally amazing to see the water sweeping over your figure like that."

12