Broken Ch. 05: Jackie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything seemed very quiet all of a sudden. He had turned off the sound to his phone and stopped moving. Was he listening for her to make a sound? She could hear her heart beating loudly in her ears. Her breathing was not very loud but could he hear it? She kept her head down and didn't dare make a movement to look for where he was standing. A mosquito landed on her back and took its time drawing her blood. The itch was intolerable but she remained still. She focused on the ground below when suddenly she felt the painful squeezing of a powerful hand around her neck followed by a finger that latched onto her collar.

"There you are you little cunt!" he cried out half with in anger and half in relief.

He lifted her by her neck and dragged her to the road. He noticed the tent stake still in her hand and snatched it from her, tossing it into the brush. He backhanded her across the face and then pulled out the handcuffs. David had her left wrist in a cuff before she knew what was happening and pulled her right arm around her back to cuff her wrists together. Grabbing her by her left arm he half dragged and let her walk back to the truck. When they got there he threw her over the fender so her face was in the engine compartment.

"What the fuck did you do to my truck you little shit?" He was enraged.

"I just removed a few little parts," she replied indignantly.

"Do you happen to know where we can find those parts?" he asked in an angry, frustrated voice.

"I put them over there," she answered, motioning with her head.

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her feet. "Show me. Walk to them now."

"She walked gingerly on her sore feet to the side of the clearing. "In there, not too far," she told him.

He bent over a little and looked into the thicket for the brightly-colored but tiny fuses. Seeing how thick the undergrowth was he grabbed Jennifer by the neck and threw her down on her knees. After he unlocked the cuff from her right wrist he placed on his left.

"Get in there and find me those fuses!" he demanded. "I don't care how much it hurts you're going to find them. Start pulling weeds of you have to."

She had placed them in one drop so she was confident that once she spotted one the rest would be nearby. The plants hurt her fingers as she searched. She wished she had her tent stake to dig. She had some luck once she leaned a bush to one side. She could see two bright yellow fuses along with a couple more. She picked them up and handed them to David. He immediately headed over to the truck with her in tow.

"Here, you put them back," he told her. "Your little fingers are better for this job."

She matched the numbers on the fuses to the sockets in the fuse panel. They came up short one fuse but there was one spare in the fuse block that they used to complete the job. David pulled her back to the cab of the truck and opened the front, then rear door on the driver's side. He released the cuff from his own wrist and positioned her in front of the open doors near the back seat

"Get in on your knees," he ordered."

Jennifer crawled in until her feet were clear of the door. He looped the handcuffs around one of the back seat headrest supports and then recaptured her right wrist. She was left kneeling on the floor with her arms held outstretched to the back of the bench seat and her groin up against the front of the vinyl seat base. He closed the rear door and then hopped into the driver's seat. He inserted the key and the engine started immediately. He hopped back out to close the hood and then reentered and latched his seatbelt before he took off with the tires spinning on the dirt road. The ride was very bumpy and she had great difficulty in keeping her body upright as he turned and sped over the rough road.

"I don't want to hear a sound from you," he threatened harshly. "I am so angry right now that I better let myself cool down before I begin punishing you and do something that I'll regret later."

His remarks brought her down to the harsh reality. To Jennifer, she had never accepted David as her Master. He was just some rich asshole looking for a different kind of thrill with a female slave. Had she misjudged his sadistic nature and tenacity to dominate and control her? Not knowing David very well she wondered what he had in mind when he spoke of punishment. She worried that he might be far more cruel than she had imagined. Were slaves just toys to him, to be used, abused and then discarded?. A shiver ran through her body as she thought of the possibilities. He wouldn't do anything that would leave her permanently scarred or worse would he?

There was no more conversation in the truck as he drove them back to his place. She had not gotten very far away from the house and she noticed no one on the road as he drove back to his house. The back windows on the truck were high enough relative to her kneeling position that she couldn't see much toward the ground. The handcuffs had been ratcheted down tightly around her wrists, cutting and bruising them. She fidgeted on her knees with her hands straddling the headrest post. The ribbed floor mats were very uncomfortable.

When he turned a corner, she was pulled away from the headrest, pressing the handcuffs harder into her wrists. Now that it was daylight, she could see that his house was situated in a fairly large clearing surrounded by wilderness. It really struck home how isolated they were there. The damage to her body from the underbrush hurt all over and felt like some of the thorns had imbedded themselves into her flesh. Jennifer bit her lower lip so hard and often that it tasted like blood. She must surely have a black eye from the backhand he gave her. She felt a surge of terror when the truck came to a stop.