Broken Ch. 11

Story Info
Madi awoke with a smile on her face.
2.5k words
4.75
22.3k
6
1

Part 11 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bleedout
bleedout
47 Followers

Madi awoke with a smile on her face, Dimitri's body still atop hers. A content sigh pushed past her lips before she pressed them to the top of his head, fingertips lazily moving along his spine.

And then, an explosion of sound as the door flew open. Madi watched in horror as an enraged Karl walked through the door, his eyes glued to the scene before him. She tried to scream, but her vocal chords seemed frozen by her fear. She tried to shake Dimitri awake, but she couldn't move.

He walked over slowly, looking over her, she could see him turning over what he viewed in his head.

"Look at you, whore. Pressed underneath some boy whose prettier than you are," He laughed that condescending laugh she knew so well, the one that pre-empted an outburst. "I don't know what's worse, the fact you're dumb enough to believe he wants you, or the fact that you thought I wouldn't find out."

She wanted to run, or scream. She wanted to be brave and pummel him, but she was frozen to the spot. Tears streamed down her cheeks as Karl revealed the revolver, cocking it, and then the sound of the bullet being freed ripped through her ear drums. She screamed, struggling to move, but something held her in place.

Dimitri woke to a scream and Madi's thrashing. He sat up quickly, freeing her movement before shaking her awake. Eyes went wide, falling on him before she burst into tears, arms flying wildly around his waist.

He wished he had been surprised. A strange thought, wishing that something had been surprising. His arms encircled her readily, rocking her softly. Too many times had Madi's nightmares woken them both, causing perfectly beautiful situations to spiral into chaos. "Shhhh... you're okay, baby." He always tried his best to be soothing, though he was beginning to wonder if he was capable of helping her by himself. She needed more, but what?

"No... no.. Dimitri....he, he...he..." Her hands were searching his torso, and then her head lifted to look into his face, "you're..you're okay." There was an odd mix of relief and surprise in her eyes.

He chuckled, he couldn't help it. His lips fell to kiss her forehead, "Of course I'm okay. In fact, I'm wonderful, except having the most perfect nap of my life disturbed."

He caught the guilt in her eyes as her face fell. She was wearing thin on him, or maybe she had finally given him what he wanted. The thought bounced around in her head, echoing inbetween her ears. SHe could feel the tears forming as strong fingers lifted her chin.

"Whatever you're thinking, stop it. Now." His eyes were fixed on hers, his voice demanding. "You are wonderful, and beautiful, and that was a bad joke." She nodded, letting him kiss her softly before she lay down with her head on his thigh. He sighed, stroking her hair softly and leaning back against the headboard and shutting his eyes. His patience was beginning to wear. Not so much in terms of the nightmares, more in terms of her insecurity. He couldn't understand why she couldn't believe him. Even with everything she'd been through, didn't his endless tolerance, all his attempts at being as perfect as possible, didn't they have any effect at all?

"Dimitri?" The tiniest of her voice barely pushed its way through the sea of thoughts that had overtaken his mind.

"Yes?" He sighed, still petting her head, twisting her curls.

"Thank you." The words caught him offguard. He blinked and swallowed, looking down at her.

"You don't need to thank me," He waited a moment before making his best guess, "I'm enjoying this weekend as much as you are, baby, maybe more."

"No... I mean... for dealing with this. I know I'm not the easiest person to be around, and you've real--"

"Stop, baby, you don't need to-"

"No, I need to." She sat up, pulling the sheets around herself as eyes settled on his. "Dimitri, I know I can be handful. I have my moments where I'm certifiably insane, and I doubt you, and I cry uncontrollably and everything else and--"

"Just sto--" A hand moved to cover his lips, her eyes pleading. He quieted quickly, the moment seemed somber.

"Dimitri, after Karl, I promised myself I wouldn't be with anyone else. I said I wasn't going to let this happen. But you, I just couldn't help myself, I never stopped to think about it, I was never afraid. And that means a lot to me. You mean a lot to me. And I'm sorry I'm the way I am, but I can't help it." She stopped rather suddenly, sniffling and looking away. She wasn't saying something. His hand rose to her cheek and he smiled as she leaned into his cheek. He was without words, unsure of what you said to that. Instead, he wrapped his arms around her and hauled her close, holding her tight and kissing the top of her head. He swallowed hard before speaking, how did you explain that you were in love with a girl so shattered?

"Madi..." he cleared his throat, licking his lips before going on, "Madi..." he kissed the top of her head. "I can't help myself with you, either." SHe half-smiled as she looked up at him, brushing her lips against his softly. The kiss in return was equally gentle. He smiled against her lips, before pulling away from her slowly, eyes opening to search hers.

Those green eyes swirled with emotion. It seemed as though she was feeling everything at once, she was having trouble biting back the words that were about to spill off of her tongue. Not now, too soon, he'll run. Don't make him run, you want to keep this one. SHe sighed, kissing him again, arms encircling his neck as she moved to straddle his lap. Hands immediately fell to knead the round of her ass, making her moan softly. He couldn't help but smile, all he wanted was to hear her make those sounds, to see her smile. Gently he lay her back, supporting his weight on his elbows above her as he graced her lips with only the most gentle of kisses.

Never had he had the desire to kiss with his eyes open, but now he couldn't seem to break his stare. Eyes were locked as lips barely touched. The feather light kisses sending shivers up Madi's spine. There was something about the way he looked at her. The intensity in his eyes made it impossible to close her own.

Slowly he pulled himself away from that mouth to bury his face in her neck. He grinned as she squirmed at his nipping and teasing, hands moving over his back and shoulders. She loved the feel of his muscles moving beneath his skin. They were such a stark contrast, the tanned skin of his chiseled torso against the softness of her own ivory skin. Wild auburn hair compared to his raggedy mixture of brown and sunkissed blond. And this beautiful boy seemed to be loving every moment of being near her. She quickly corrected the thought, this beautiful boy did love every moment of being near her. The thought was met with those kisses drifting ever lower, finding her breasts. A hand rose to tease one globe, his mouth closing over the other nipple. He sucked, nibbled and licked as she squirmed and moaned beneath him. Her body rolled to meet him, her breathing ragged. God, was she sensitive.

He moved a hand to cup her cheek, groaning when he felt her face turn, her mouth wrapping around his thumb to suck gently. Teeth nibbled, tongue swirled. And then she was pushing him onto his back with a wicked grin. He allowed it, grinning up at her above him on all fours, breasts dangling above his chest, teeth sunken in her lower lip. Mischief glittered in those khaki eyes. She bent, kissing him softly, her nipples barely teasing the flesh of his chest, his member brought back to life quickly by the sensation of her nearness. Arms rose to wrap around her and pull her close, only to be grabbed by the wrist and pressed above his head. A smirk curled her lips, "No touching, mister." He grinned at her naughtiness, letting her do as she pleased.

Slowly she ran her fingertips down the inside of his arms. Moments like this made her wish she had the nails that being a guitarist had long ago banished. Lips fell to his neck, parting to wet his skin with her tongue before teeth tugged that flesh into the depths of her mouth. She sucked gently, careful not to leave a mark before trailing lower. Wet kisses covered his chest, stopping momentarily to pay attention to his nipples before sinking lower still. She made it as far as his belly button, stopping to dip her tongue inside, before he thought he could take no more. He was glad she had reached her destination, or so he hoped.

Mouth found the junction of his thigh and pelvis, kissing softly. He groaned at the tease, the breath from her nose tickling his core. "Oh God..." He felt a twitch. He was painfully hard, fingers buried themselves in her hair, tugging softly. He was slightly surprised by her own groan, the vibration of her lips just above the inside of his knee was delightful. He tugged once more, making Madi groan again. Head lifted, eyes meeting his as she licked her lips greedily. She moved back up a bit, letting her breathing tickle him for a moment before her tongue snuck out to touch the tip of his head. He gasped, sucking air through his teeth as his grip in her hair tightened. Tongue bathed him in warm wetness, alternated with the cool stream of air from her mouth, and then suddenly, he was engulfed in her.

Eyes went wide as he looked down, Madi had almost his full length within the confines of her mouth and she was sucking like...like...like a hoover. He groaned loudly, removing one hand from her hair to wrap a fist around the blankets. She began to bob, using an arm to support her weight as her other hand massaged.

He groaned, resisting the urge to grab her head and slam his hips against her face. As though reading his mind she began working faster, taking him deeper into her throat. His blood boiled, his member twitching, if only he could hold out for another few minutes. Suddenly she backed off, perhaps she had felt the twitch too. She grinned, moving up his body to kiss him sloppily, wiggling her hips above him. She was teasing him, toying with him. He grinned, she was a wild girl, all right. Deliciously frustrating.

She dipped low just then, the tip of him just barely parting her outer lips. He groaned at the slick heat, hands trying to force her hips lower. Her refusal was all he could take, arm wrapped around her waist as he rolled quickly, making her squeak and giggle. He caught both her wrists in one hand with ease, pressing them above her head.

"You think you're the only one who knows how to tease?" He grinned playfully, leaning down to rub the scruffy beginnings of his beard against her cheek, his free hand lightly tickling her side. "Oh, are you going to get it, lil miss mischief." She giggled that whole-hearted laugh. The one that came from her core. The one that made him feel like she was a kettle of joy boiling over. He settled himself between her thighs, barely moving his hips, teasing her lips with his tip, not daring to push hard enough to actually enter her. Occasionally, he'd nudge her clit ever so softly. She groaned and whimpered, trying to push her hips up to meet his. Unfortunately, he was quicker, withdrawing in time.

"mmmm...Dimitri... please..." There was that begging again. He sighed, kissing her softly as he continued to tease.

"please what?"

"I need you..."

"You need me to do what?" He grinned as her already flushed cheeks turned an even deeper crimson. Suddenly shy? It made him chuckle. "Come on, baby." He allowed himself to slide within her for just a minute, making her gasp. "What do you want?"

That was all she could take, she ached inside, those muscles begging for the excercise that was sure to ensue. "Please, Dimitri..." It seemed as though she were struggling for the right words. She didn't want to say them, they were so corny. So... ridiculous. "Make love to me." He groaned, that was what they were doing. He hadn't thought of it before that moment. This wasn't just sex, this was being inside Madi, connected to her completely. He rushed to fill her. Slamming the entirety of his length inside of her with so much force it made her bounce. Arms and legs quickly moved to encircle him as she kissed him.

He stayed in that position for long moments, finally breaking the kiss to begin a slow rhythm, eyes glued to hers. Her face was so expressive. The entire spectrum of emotions playing in those eyes.

He was inside her, he fit so perfectly there. Never had sex been quite like this. Madi had always enjoyed it but this was different. Suddenly she realized that she had never loved Karl at all, or anyone else for that matter. Tears rushed to her eyes, hands pulling his lips to hers quickly as she kissed him, her tongue forcing his lips open to find his own. He groaned at the fire in her kiss. If there was ever a person she wanted, it was him. And right now they were the same person. Every nerve tingled, and then that white lightening again. She squealed through a body rocking orgasm, Dimitri holding still inside her. Not that moving would have been easy with the bear grip Madi held him in. For a little girl, she sure could turn herself into a vice.

After what seemed like an eternity her body relaxed once more, Dimitri beginning again. It seemed to go on for hours, Dimitri bringing her to a screaming climax time and time again, stopping and starting. They rolled from one end of the bed to the other. Finally, Madi found herself atop him. She bounced quickly, kneading her own breasts and groaning. She was a sweat slick goddess, hair the wildest mess he had ever seen, pale skin flushed pink, fingers expertly massaging her chest.

The view was the end of him, as his spine arched, forcing him deeper inside her as he spilled his heat inside her. She collapsed atop him, quivering, his arms numb. They both panted for air, minds unable to form sentences.

Dimitri was the first to speak, "Madi....wow." It was all he could manage and she giggled. He gently tugged the covers over them once more before drifting off without bothering to move, Madi's tiny body covering his torso, his member slowly going limp and sliding from her.

bleedout
bleedout
47 Followers