Broken Ch. 17

Story Info
Madi sighed as she looked herself over.
1.8k words
4.75
20.1k
5
4

Part 17 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bleedout
bleedout
47 Followers

Madi sighed as she looked herself over in the full length mirror beside the door. Eyes drifted to the scabbed cuts on her legs. She would be thick with scars, and she had no one to blame but herself. She swallowed hard on the thought. Acceptance was not blame. She had been in a place where that was what she needed. She wasn't there anymore. She walked to her dresser, uncapping two bottles and swallowing a pill from each before putting them down. The pills weren't failure. They weren't failure. Diabetics needed insulin and the clinically depressed needed... Zoloft and lithium. She sighed, slowly pulling on her clothes. At least she was feeling a bit more in control these days. There was a light knocking on her bedroom door.

"Who is it?" Her voice moved from her throat as she smoothed on deodorant.

"Me." Dimitri's voice brought a smile to her face as she pulled a pair of jeans and a t-shirt from her dresser.

"You can only come in if you promise to let me finish getting dressed." He chuckled from his side of the equation, crossing his fingers behind his back as he replied.

"Of course." He opened the door as little as possible to slide his form inside, closing it behind him. Just the sight of her standing getting dressed stirred him. He groaned as he felt his shorts tightening. Curls were hidden within the confines of a towel wrapped around her head, her shoulders slimming into her ribs and still further into her waist before the gentle curve of her hips widened. The paleness of her bare skin, the bright colors of her tattoo, the way her ass curved. He wanted to taste her. Large steps closed the gap between them as he wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her back into him, lips falling to nibble her neck as the fingertips of his free hand gently danced up her belly to her breast, barely grazing her nipple.

She let herself fall back into him for a moment as eyes sank shut, the warmth of his body, the gentleness of his touch, the heat of his breath on her skin. How could she concentrate with him pressed up against her? She spoke then, words half-hearted, "You promised to let me finish getting dressed."

"I lied." He grinned, sucking her earlobe between his lips as he rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, the hand on her waist sinking to tease the bare lips of her pussy. She gasped, heat beginning to radiate almost immediately.

"That's not fair." He grinned, barely grazing her clit with the tip of her finger.

"I rarely play fairly." He winced at his own rhyme before continuing his assault, tongue finding it's way from the point where her jaw met her ear down to her neck before sucking softly. The gentle moan that pushed past her throat was almost all he could take. Her arm rose, snaking around his neck to hold his head in place. He released her for a moment, only to turn her to face him. He trapped her between the dresser that rose to the height of her ass and his own body, his mouth overtaking hers. She groaned, arms twisting around his neck, holding his face close as she grabbed his lower lip with her teeth tugging softly. Hands slid down the curves of her sides, slipping around the back of her thighs to gently lift her to the clean surface of the dresser. With her body a bit higher, his neck didn't have to twist in such an awkward position.

His hand held her head in place as he kissed her deeply, her own fingers moving to make quick work of the buttons of his shirt. He gasped as her tiny hands slid over his chest, fingertips grazing his nipples. He broke the kiss only to find her neck, the roughness of his stubble and the softness of his lips making her moan once more. She could feel the slickness building between her legs as he sank lower still, bending at the waist to trap one nipple and then the other in his mouth. He nipped at the underside of one before sinking to his knees, kissing the inside of her thigh before diving in.

She arched her back as hands fell behind her to support her weight, head rolling back as he nibbled those pussy lips, nose occasionally nudging her clit. She ached for him, it had been weeks since she had felt him inside her. If she had shown even the slightest hesitation he had refused. She gasped as the hot wet sandpaper of his tongue slid inside her, wriggling as her walls began their rhythmic pulsing. The smell of her arousal hit her nostrils, a hand rising to twist its fingers in his hair, tugging softly. "Mmmmm, Dimitri, don't tease me." She pulled him away by his hair as gently as he would allow, bending in half to kiss him as feet slid towards the floor, finally sinking into his lap to grind her naked hips against his shorts.

Gently she pushed him back onto the floor, kissing him with breasts dangling. She left him with a kiss as she sat back up, hands moving to massage her own breasts as she ground herself against him. A hand rose to her face, a finger slipping between her lips before she let it slip down her body, leaning back against the dresser and lifting her hips so he could watch as she slid it inside herself, groaning. He grinned, slipping a finger in beside hers.

"Use me." He grinned as the words slipped of his tongue, slowly she withdrew her finger. Hand pressed itself to his, forcing him to make that finger dance inside her as hips swayed against him. Teeth sunk into her lower lip as she massaged her own breasts savagely, gasping at the frustrating friction of his fingers. He watched as the towel loosened and slipped from her head, letting wet curls hangs. His move was quick and graceful, sitting up as he twisted his fingers inside her, a shudder rendering her useless long enough for him to regain control of the situation. Arm ensared her waist as mouth crushed against hers, her whimper only making him hungrier.

Quickly fingers separated from her body as he squirmed beneath her for a moment, hands sinking below her ass to lift her only so high as he needed. And then the excruciating pleasure as he dropped her upon his full length, leaving Madi gasping. "Oh G-d, Dima, you feel so good." The words were breathy, and brought a smile to Dimitri's face, he leaned in, kissing gently at her ear.

"How good?" He kissed her lips again then, pleased that the challenge had brought on one of his favorite responses, Madi forcing those velvet walls to pulse around him, clenching and releasing at her command, in time with the gentle rhythm Dimitri had begun. Madi's hips began to move more wildly, sliding in circles in the air and against his pelvis, breasts bouncing as he moved his hips against hers.

"Just fuck me." He groaned loudly, hammering into her harder as she quickened the pace of her bouncing, lips pressed against hers, pulling away just enough to encourage a stare. He loved to watch her eyes swirl with lust, the glaze that came over them and turned them all green and gold. The way the skin in her face flushed.

The stare was almost she could take, looking past blues into everything they stood for. And the feeling of him sliding in and out of her was almost too much to bear. Madi kissed him desperately as she moved against him, connected at every possible point, sweat making their skin stick as the came together and fell apart more times in a second then she could describe. She threw herself around him, convulsing around him as tears stung her eyes. This was not simply the physical knock out she had known to be an orgasm before. This was of another breed, something far more serious. She shut her eyes tight as she felt the first throbbing of his cock, she knew she should savor this. That it all might never taste this good again. She shuddered as words stuck in her breathless throat, a whimper barely escaping as she held on as tightly as she was able.

The way she clung seemed...desperate wasn't the word. It wasn't out of desperation, this was something different. Dimitri's groaned loudly as the thought struck him, this was Madi in love, unwilling to let go. He moved his hip in a small circle beneath her, hoping the small bit of movement would spur her orgasm, make it last. Another loud groan escaped as she buried her face in his shoulder, a loud moan vibrating against his skin. He moved quickly, placing Madi on the floor beneath him as he settled above her without withdrawing himself, hips beginning to move at a frantic pace as Madi's head rolled back and forth. Even as her orgasm subsided she could feel the next one building, her hips' movement some strange carnal nonsense. Body was bent nearly in half with her legs wrapped around the middle of his back, his lips falling to kiss her as he felt control slipping from him. He pumped ferociously, the sound of skin against skin mixing with the smell of sweat and arousal to fill the small room with the humidity of sex. He roared as he came, rigid and still above her as his cock throbbed inside her, pushing those walls almost painfully far before allowing them to relax. The feeling of warm wetness filling her as she writhed beneath him.

Madi sighed contently as Dimitri collapsed atop her, his head on her chest where he could hear the uncontrolled fluttering of her heart. She closed her eyes, smiling, she needed to get dressed for dinner, she needed to get up off the floor and get dressed for dinner. Lips lazily pressed against his forehead as she regained enough control over her breath to speak. "I love you, baby. But it's too damn hot for you to just lie ontop of me and we have dinner plans." He sighed, reluctantly rolling off of her.

"Is it okay if I just lie here naked while you get dressed?" She giggled as she pushed herself to her feet with a small groan, muscles were tired and aching, her walking a bit wobbley. "mmm, I can't remember the last time you couldn't walk right." She giggled again, playfully sticking her toe into his side.

"I can't remember the last time I let someone fuck me on a hardwood floor." He laughed at that, stretching lazily for a moment before standing up and dressing himself along with her. She disappeared to the bathroom then. Dimitri made his way into her bed with a lazy grin as he heard the shower spray filter through the walls.

bleedout
bleedout
47 Followers