Broken Door

Story Info
How would she react?
1.6k words
4.24
49.8k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers

Jerry looked over at Jennifer as she settled into the seat beside him. She was pretty in a way, not what anyone would call a raving beauty but attractive enough to hold her own with any of the other women in the crowd they ran with.

It was late afternoon, she had stopped by the gas station where Jerry worked, asking for a ride to her house. The trip was a good 15 miles on past where Jerry lived with his girl friend Patty, but he didn't mind at all.

"Where is Tom?" Jerry asked her. Tom was her boyfriend and he normally picked Jennifer up.

"He had to pull a double shift, I told him I would find a ride." She smiled at him in that lazy manner she had, her eyes half closed.

Jerry knew Patty would not be home, she worked the 3 to 11 shift. He thought of Patty, the foxy redhead was sexy as hell, the only trouble with that was she knew it. The other trouble was that she tended to be a bit on the loose side and Jerry knew damn good and well she just might be willing to slip into a parked car with some guy she liked if the opportunity cropped up.

Their relationship was stormy at best. There had been several fights over his suspicions. Once she had gone into the bedroom and slammed the door and locked it, refusing to open it.

Jerry had kicked the door, breaking the lower panel. That left a strip about 6 inches wide missing, which pissed him off even more because now he had to fix it.

Yep, stormy relationship he had, and he had a feeling it wasn't going to last.

Jennifer slipped the shoulder belt on, secured it, then looked at him again.

"Do you mind if we stop at my house on the way? I smell like gasoline, I need a shower. I was thinking of heading downtown this evening, it will save me having to go back home after I drop you off."

Jennifer shrugged, she had been to Jerry's house many times. There was always a party or something going on at Jerry's house, it seemed. She reached into her purse, pulled out a smoke and lit it. The smoke curled gently up around her nostrils as he started the car and pulled out onto the highway.

It wasn't a long drive, just 10 miles. Jerry pulled up the long gravel driveway and parked.

"I won't be very long, but you are welcome to come on in if you like." He told her. She opened the door and got out, Jerry unlocked the front door and went inside.

The house was cool, he built a small fire in the big wood stove to take the chill off. The house warmed up quickly. He poured Jennifer a glass of coffee liquor that he knew she liked, and poured himself a couple of fingers of whiskey.

They made small talk as they waited for the room to warm, just normal conversation. The late afternoon sunlight streamed in the westward windows, it was right in her face as she sat at the big kitchen table. Jennifer got up and went into the living room. She plopped down in one of his big beanbag chairs.

Jerry went into his bathroom and stripped off his clothes, hopping in the shower. The water felt good on his naked body, his muscles felt tired from the long day.

He scrubbed himself thoroughly, feeling himself begin to erect slightly as he soaped his testicles. He rolled back his foreskin and carefully washed the head too, then let the lukewarm water rinse off the suds.

He grabbed a large towel out of the bathroom closet, wrapped it around his lower body. He had to pass right by Jennifer to get back to his bedroom, at that point he really didn't think anything at all of that. After all, Jennifer was just a close friend, the most they had ever done was dance together a few times and chat.

She looked up at him as he came into the living room, then smiled.

"Love your outfit!" She giggled.

Jerry was tall and on the slender side, his chest was almost hairless. But he did spend a lot of time working with his weights set, so his arms, chest and stomach muscles were well defined.

"Brat!" He teased her as he walked past into his bedroom and shut the door. He opened his drawer and got some briefs and socks, a pair of blue jeans and a nice shirt, placed them on the bed.

That was when he happened to glance at the door. He could see Jennifer's legs, she was sitting on his beanbag right on the other side of the broken out panel in the bedroom door. He knew she could see right into his bedroom.

Jerry felt his body flush at the idea. It was a strange sensation, he had never really noticed anything from being watched before. Besides, they had all been out to the beaches, so wearing little around each other didn't mean anything.

But something about her sitting right there set him off.

Jerry wasn't sure that she was even looking, but he reached for the knot in the towel, undid it, and let the towel drop to the floor. Then he walked across the room out of Jennifer's line of sight. He picked up a smaller soft towel and walked back.

Glancing down, he could see that her left knee was now bent, she had leaned forward as he had stepped out of sight.

Now he knew she was watching. All Jerry could see was her lower body through the broken out panel. But he was completely naked, he felt his penis begin to swell, fill with blood.

He reached down with the towel and rubbed his legs, like he was removing some left over moisture from the shower. He bent over slightly, his back to her. He knew she could see his big balls hanging down between his legs. Then he stood up, used the towel to rub his pubic hairs briskly, this made his half hard cock bounce lightly. Any second Jerry expected Jennifer to get up and move out of the line of sight, but she didn't. He could tell, her body was now turned partly his way.

Excited now at the display he was putting on, he reached down and slowly slid his foreskin back. The large purple head appeared, he sprang to fully erect. Using the towel, he pretended to dab carefully at the head of his big 7 inch cock, knowing Jennifer was sitting not 10 feet away on the other side of the door.

Jerry dropped the towel on the floor, and facing the doorway, he did a big stretch. As his hips came forward slightly, he knew his rock hard cock was in plain view and pointed Jennifer's direction.

Then he turned and pulled on his briefs, picked up his jeans and tugged them on. Opening the door, Jerry walked out shirtless. He stepped over to the nearby coffee table where he had left his drink. He picked it up and took a sip.

Then he turned back to Jennifer. She sat there, her eyes as big as silver dollars. There was a bead of sweat on her forehead, she was still leaning forward slightly.

Jerry knew.

Walking up to her, he held out his hand. He didn't say a single word. She got up, almost in a trance. He led her into his bedroom, as she stood there looking at him in silence.

Jerry began to unbutton her blouse, she didn't resist. He reached behind her back and tripped her bra. Her medium size breasts came into view, the upper portions covered with freckles. He let his hands slide down her hips and tugged, her pelvis pressed to him for a few moments. Then he tripped the catch on her jeans and stripped them down and off.

As Jerry knelt at her feet to remove the jeans, he looked up at her thin pink panties. The crotch of them was damp, he could smell her. He reached up and slid her panties down, she lifted first one leg, then the other to step out of them.

Her pussy was trimmed carefully at the sides so she could wear her swimming outfits, otherwise it was natural. Jerry stood back up and dropped his jeans and briefs. He pressed her back to his bed, nuzzling softly at her breasts and abdomen.

"Open your legs." He told her.

Jennifer hesitated.

"Open them, show me." Jerry told her again.

Her knees separated, then she was open as wide as she could get them. Jerry buried his face and tongue in her wet pussy. Jennifer closed her eyes and began to lift her hips to his mouth.

It didn't take very long for the spasms to flood over her, she became even wetter. Finally Jerry slid up on top of her and pressed inside. Her body convulsed around him as soon as he entered her, and just kept on.

Later, they dressed. Jennifer stayed quiet the entire time, until they were back in his car.

"I never...." She started to say.

"Never what?"

"I never cheated on Tom before." She looked at him, her expression was fathomless.

"Oh. Maybe we had better not tell him?"

"It doesn't matter. I like Tom but....I never felt anything like that before." She scooted across the seat, snuggled up close to Jerry.

"OHOH!" He thought.

magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers