Broken Heart Therapy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steve350
steve350
324 Followers

And then a fourth guy was adding to the mess, splattering me with wad after wad of hot steaming semen. I felt like I was taking a sperm shower, the silver seed raining down on me in a never ending deluge. So much cum. So much ball juice. It was as if these guys hadn't had sex in weeks, though I knew that wasn't the case for Jay. Mind you, I suspected that Jay hadn't begun to ejaculate yet. I think he was determined to be last.

In the meantime I had maybe three of the guys coming on me at the same time, plugging my mouth, my nose, filling the sockets of my eyes. It really was a deluge, an obscene series of cock explosions that decorated my face in layer after layer of silver seed. I don't remember how long this went on. It seemed like ages. And as I knelt there under the blizzard, the white-out, I worried for a second that I'd lose my balance and keel over.

Somehow I didn't. And when at last the three ejaculations stopped, there was a pause, and I knew there was only one cock left. I knew also that it was probably Jay, ready to add the finishing touches to the bizarre work of art his band-mates had created: sperm-splattered girl, unrecognizable sex-doll, ready for a final messy tribute.

It came soon enough, a final, blistering series of sperm jets that splashed everywhere on my destroyed features. He hit my half-open, clogged mouth, my cheeks, my nose, my eyes, my forehead, my hair. It was just like the facial he'd given me on our first meeting, except that it was on top of the awesome mess his friends had already dumped on me.

And then even he was finished, his balls empty, and I was left alone there for a minute, drenched in semen, to absorb and contemplate what had just happened to me. Sperm rolled down my face in waves, drooled down my neck, poured over my tits and dripped off my nipples. It drained down my stomach, and onto my still spasming pussy. It pooled there between my legs, a deepening pond of gooey silver ball juice. The ritual was over.

The pause continued, and I imagined the five men gazing down at me in varying degrees of amazement. No one said anything. We were all alone with our thoughts for a while. Then hands were gently caressing me by the shoulders, and I was helped to a standing position and guided, in my blinded state, back into the shower stall. Clean warm water was suddenly spraying down on me, washing me, cleansing me of all the male tribute that had obliterated my pretty face.

And one by one the men were holding me, soothing me, kissing me, and whispering their final comments of the evening.

"You were fantastic. I've never had sex so good," Terry was saying.

"I can't believe how amazing you are. You were the star of the show," said Ray.

"Unbelievable," whispered Jack. "What a stunning woman you are."

Then Robert: "I'm not sure how Jay found you, but he should never let you go."

And finally Jay himself: "None of us will ever forget this. I'll never forget it. You are beyond a doubt the most daring, ravishing girl I've ever known."

I stood there under the water with five naked, depleted, sexy young men in the warm shower stall, my body tingling, my heart racing, my mind trying slowly to absorb what I'd just experienced. But it was too soon to contemplate. I simply enjoyed the afterglow, the utter satiation of the moment, a silly smile on my now clean features.

* * *

On the weekend I rested. My pussy was sore, my ass was sore, even my jaw ached from all my hard work. I was aglow. I was happy. But I needed a rest. I'd spent the better part of three days fucking and sucking my brains out and I'd been in heaven the whole time, but I needed to pause. With Jay and the band on the road for a matter of weeks, I knew I had time to recuperate and to come back down to earth. I knew also that as the days passed I would come to miss them terribly, but I wasn't sad. I wasn't depressed anymore. I was contented and quietly pleased with myself.

There are those who would say I was nothing but a slut, a band-whore, a groupie, but I didn't see it that way. What I'd just experienced was a liberation, and not just in sexual terms but in my emotional state. I was free of shame, for one thing. Of guilt. I didn't feel the least bit bad over what I'd done in those three days. It had been a life-affirming, life-changing episode for me. I was also, and this was no small thing, free of Troy. Completely. I hadn't given him a thought during my recent adventures. And I knew deep down that I could not have cared less if I never saw him again.

Unfortunately I had made a commitment to meet him for a talk and I was not the kind of person to back out of something like that. On the Sunday I met him for coffee, and after some rather uncomfortable small talk he came around to the real reason for seeing me, which of course I knew already.

He wanted the two of us to get back together. Jen, or whatever her name was, no longer did it for him. He missed me. He regretted cheating on me. He would do whatever it took to win me back.

I stared at him across the table and felt a slight pang of sympathy for him. I had cared for him once. But the sympathy didn't last. I had no interest in being with him again, even though I knew I wouldn't be seeing Jay again for weeks, if at all. But I was a different person now. I wasn't so needy. I felt like I didn't even require a steady boyfriend anymore. Even if I never saw Jay again, I was confident enough in myself that I'm sure I would have new adventures. I felt independent. I tried to explain all this to Troy without mentioning Jay, but of course the next thing he said to me indicated his line of thought.

"You've met someone else," he said simply.

"As a matter of fact I have, and it's done me a world of good. But he's not the reason I'm turning you down. I may not even see him again. I'm just not the same person you left all those months ago"

"Is he better in bed than me? Does he have a bigger dick?" he said. He was desperate. He was almost in tears.

I almost said yes, but I resisted.

"What an asinine thing to say. You've just proved to me why I don't want to be with you anymore. But I've had enough of this talk, Troy. Stay with Jen. I'm sure she's better for you than I could ever be. Have a happy life."

I got up.

He was about to say more, and I knew what I could do to shut him up for good and have him never want to see me again. I could tell him I'd spent the last three days fucking and sucking a sexy musician, taking his big cock up my ass, letting him come in my face. I could say I'd been gangbanged by him and four of his band members, even had two of their cocks in my pussy at the same time, and had taken so much of their cum in my face that I'd damn near drowned. But I said none of the above. It would have devastated poor old Troy, I'm sure. He would have gone into shock. I simply turned and left him sitting there.

And as I reached home there was a text on my phone from Jay.

"The boys in the band miss you already. I miss you already. I'll be thinking of you every day we're on the road, and I can't wait to see you again. Believe this is true.

Jay

P.S. I think I love you.

steve350
steve350
324 Followers
12