Broken in Bondage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trmoil
trmoil
55 Followers

"I'd like you to cum for me, slut." I say. "I'd like you to fuck yourself with that dildo, and cum for me like the slut you are."

"W-what?" She stammers, her clit already obviously uncomfortable with the degree of stimulation it is receiving. She pulls up slightly, but with a slower, more fluid motion, pulling herself upwards and away from the vibrator, then lowering herself back down to rest her crotch onto it in a controlled and deliberate manner.

"No!" She pleads. "Please, no, not that!" I shake my head at the predictable answer, and reach up to the elastic line that is attached to her nipple clamps. Unhooking it, I pull it down, and tie it off on a hook in the floor, ensuring that her nipples are cruelly tensioned except when she is squatting as low as she can, with her crotch pressed against the vibrator.

She winces, squealing, as her body collapses into her resting position, her legs relaxed and bent, her arms high above her head, and her vulva splayed over the spherical head of the vibrator. I remove her blindfold, and as she blinks, her eyes unaccustomed to the light, I see the look of horror on her face as she begins to understand the inevitable results of the high powered vibrations on her cunt. She starts to pull herself up, and cruelly I loosen the bonds on her arms, allowing her to pull them down to her shoulder level without lifting her body. She quivers, trying to force herself up using just her legs, but all that she can manage is a couple of inches of movement, and even then she seems unable to hold the elevation.

The relaxation of her arm restraints has made it possible for her to lean forward, at once taking the tension off her nipples, but simultaneously bringing her pussy to bear on the vibrator and making it almost impossible for her to lift herself significantly. She has begun a slower, more languid motion, seemingly resigned to fucking herself with the dildo, content to gain a few seconds of relief from the vibration at the expense of the relentless penetration from the cock on which she is impaled. She closes her eyes, beginning to breath deeply and unevenly, and I suspect that she is starting to realize the inevitability of her fate.

I grab her face with both of my hands, her eyes opening as I put her face next to hers to meet her terrified gaze. "You're going to cum. You're going to look at me while you do it, and you're going to thank me as you orgasm. Do you understand?" She nods, panic in her eyes as she begins to pump more rapidly and shallowly on the dildo, pressing herself harder and longer to the vibrator as she looks at me in fear and horror, her head bobbing up and down as she fucks herself on the instrument of her torment.

Her eyes widen, and she begins a whimpering moan that I take for an approaching orgasm. I reach down, and switch off the vibrator. The look on her face is one of confusion and helplessness. "W-What?" She asks, still keeping eye contact with me as she pushes down with her hips, forcing the dildo deep inside her.

"You need to beg for it." I explain. "You also need to keep talking, keep telling me exactly how you're feeling, and exactly what you need. If I suspect you're holding back, I'll switch off the vibrator and start using a cattle prod on you. Are we clear?"

She hesitates in fear, stunned and unable to react, and I reach for my taser from my belt. I switch it to low power, and apply it to her butt cheek, smiling as she squeals and writhes at the unexpected pain. Learning fast, she begins to babble. "Please, please, no more. I understand, please no more. Please switch it back on and let me cum, I beg you please."

I place the taser against her left breast, and as she begs me in incoherent streams of fear I shock her once more. "NO!" she screams, thrashing within her tight bondage her breasts bouncing painfully as the dildo impaled in her keeps her lower body anchored in place. I place the device on her right breast, close to her nipple this time, and fire it a third time, her shocked screams now incomprehensible.

"Now, you need to understand that things could get a LOT worse for you if you don't obey me immediately. I don't want you to respond. I want you to beg to be allowed to cum. I want you to do it in the most debasing and humiliating way you can think of. If you understand me, you'll begin right now. If not, I'll get to work on you some more."

She draws in a deep breath, still squirming, and begins to speak, her voice shaking. "Please. Please." She whimpers. "I need to cum. I'm a desperate, helpless slut, and I need to be allowed to cum. I need you to let me have my orgasm. You're in complete control of me. Please let me cum."

I smile, and decide that it is time to start her training in earnest.

trmoil
trmoil
55 Followers
12