Broken In Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darnell squeezes each ass cheek like a vice and literally lifts the white kid up by his pert buns. This sends Jarred's upper body backwards to the tile wall for support and balance. Darnell's steel grip pulls apart the cheeks extra wide, not fully realizing the pain he's causing his horrified pal in the midst of his euphoric experience.

Jarred's asshole, already slightly stretched out from when his own insistent fingers were working his prostate, gapes open as he feels like his ass will tear in two from Darnell's brute strength. His emotions go into overload, his cocks lurches at the strong taste of Darnell in his mouth, and his prostate flexes hard, instantly affected by the opening of his anus and the sudden exposure to steamy hot air.

"Oh my god, man! Please!!" screams Jarred in pain and turns his head to the side to avoid another feeding of Darnell's cock juice as eruption after eruption of warm gooey seed coats Jarred's forehead and hair, then the side of his face, then his neck, then his chest, then his stomach, then his big, fat, white cock, and then the white boy's own big balls, each shot working its way down, coating Jarred's upper body completely, like a frosted donut.

Darnell feels his last good cum shot on the brink of explosion and needs to make sure he gets everything out at once. Nothing can be left over. He has to fire off this last powerful boiling hot geyser shot of semen to empty out and have complete satisfaction.

He bears down with legs, flexes his ass cheeks, and pumps his kegel muscle upwards as hard as he can, igniting the largest portion of Darnell's essence yet, an inadvertent effect of this is that he pulls the already tortured cheeks of Jarred's ass further apart, causing the skin of his ass crack to almost split in two as the white boy grunts in pain and pleasure, and wedging open his anus even further than ever before.

If a camera had been there to see it, it would've caught this hose of white sperm fly out of a horse sized dick. The fluid, appropriately, cascades to just below Jarred nuts, perfectly aimed to catch the bottom curve of his ass cheeks, flying with great speed up towards the crack, and just as the gaping anus is spread two times as wide, it flies directly into the white boys untapped asshole, a perfect swish. A one in a million shot, the visual makes Jarred's asshole looks like a mouth opening wide to catch a fat stream of white fluid flowing from a high pressure hose.

Jarred starts shaking in shock at the sensation he just experienced, a firemen's horse sprayed disgusting, warm, thick, man jism, right up his stretched out ass, and directly against his prostate, hard with significant force, just like he likes it when he gives himself enemas. The act is so phenomenally taboo and unexpected that Jarred sucks in air as if he's just had the wind knocked out of him. Immediately after he receives his the cum enema his cock loses control. His hands are on Big D's shoulders now as he feels the half pint of goo moisturize his prostate and anal canal.

Darnell relaxes his grip on Jarred and as the white boy cheeks clamp shut he feels the sticky hot slime being forced up further into his guts and away the proper exit of his anus as his own cock erupts spraying Darnell in the chest a few times and then leaking the rest to the shower floor.

Jarred blacks out on his feet from orgasm and shock, wavering in the hot wet air, and falls forward into Darnell's arms, who catches him, holding him steady under the hot water till he comes too.

"Damn yo! My bad Jay, ha ha, you covered in that shit. Yo... you ok, man?" says Darnell as he rinses off Jarred's cum from his body.

"Yeh, thanks D," Jarred lets a massive funk-tasting burp, "Just lemme clean this fucking shit off me, please man" Jarred says humbled, humiliated, and trying not to cry.

The white boy is visibly pissed off and embarrassed, soaked head to ass in the black man cock juice, and has somehow taken a massive reserve of sperm inside of both ends of his body with even being penetrated. He's unable to look Big D in the eyes, yet he's staring at his big black cock and trying to figure out the sensation his squishy lubricated rectum is sending his utterly confused brain.

Darnell stands there for a minute, silent, wearing a wide, white-toothed grin, enjoying his win over is friend, and letting the kid get a good look at his dick until next time he'll serve it.

"Ayt man, no doubt. Thanks bro. You got mad skill handling nigga cock, by the way. That was the best hand job I ever got, Dawg! HAHAHAHA!!" bellows Darnell, teasing his cum soaked roommate and relishing in the major victory he just got over his cocky friend, who doesn't look like such a hot shot now, "catch you later , dawg."

Jarred finally catches Darnell's eyes and sees the flash of pride as the black man wink's at the shocked white boy, who's starts cleaning himself off again, and ends up having to rush out to go to the city with what feels like a gallon of his friends semen lodged up his ass and down his throat.

The whole day he's distracted by what occurred that morning, both of his orifices saturated in Darnell's thick funky seed. It's the only thing he can taste all day, even after eating lunch, and by night fall he's actually used to it.

Meanwhile, the audition, which lasts all day, goes horribly. The whole thing revolves around his notoriously well built ass, and every movement causes him to feel the awkward squishy sensation up his butt. So in the middle of trying to pose, smile, give a fuck, and stick his ass out, he's repeatedly forced to come to grips with his actions and the fact that, like some fag, he took a man's cum up his ass and liked it enough to have a hands-free orgasm.

His distracted demeanor and strange attitude ends up costing him what would've been a very lucrative modeling gig. It turns out he spent 10 hours auditioning and roaming around the city, tasting and feeling like an African cum dump from both ends, only to be denied the gig.

Karma is not on Jarred's side today.

12