Broken In Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks baby, nice to meet you too," Darnell holds onto her hand and then flexes his cock which jumps up at Cassie. She stifles a gasp and giggles, her face reddens and her eyes come to rest on Big D's massive cock, which looks even larger and darker than before next to her dainty pale body. She licks her lips.

Darnell hasn't let go of her hand and sees her reaction, look over at me and mouthing, 'What the fuck?' His cock is noticeably fatter and longer now, and he seems to be teasing her. Cassie tries to pull away gently, but he playfully pulls her in closer, grinning like a wildcat and she has to brace herself against his abs to keep from bumping into him and his humungous python.

The scene gets me instantly horny, and although Darnell and I have been in threesomes before, it's usually a random girl that we proposition ahead of time when out, not someone that I introduce as my 'friend'. I start to feel excited and jealous. I think about breaking up their flirtation but stop myself.

Cassie looks over at me, unabashedly opening up her mouth in a circular "O" to illustrate her surprise while lifting her eyebrows, and stares at Darnell's penis again, licking her lips some more, "Mr. D, may I be excused to the bathroom please, Sir? I have to tinkle."

"Mmmmm, sure baby," says Big D, "but before you go, go ahead and give that BBC a healthy squeeze. Looks like you need some, that's ok, right Jay?"

"Ummm..."

Before I can finish saying 'Hell No!' she says, "Yes Sir," but instead of just squeezing it she starts to masturbate him right there in front of me, stroking it with such skill that he swells to his full proportions in half a minute. "Dayamn girl, you got skills," says Darnell and Cassie gets on her knees and opens wide, leaning forwards to begin sucking his BBC.

Her expert jerking method has gotten Darnell's tip wet, a massive drop is start to drip down to the floor and she sticks out her tongue and bends down to catch the whole thing and work back up to the tip. She gets a healthy mouthful of precum as I feel enough is enough, "Cassie!" I yell and she snaps out of it. Shaking her head and looking up at D with big sorry eyes, "It's down the hall thataway," says Darnell, pointing in the direction of our commode and trying not laugh.

She swallows the precum and her throat moves as it slides down to her tummy, "Thanks, I know where it is, I heard all about it already, Sir. Thank you for letting me... uhh... squeeze and taste it. It's beautiful, just like Jarred said," she stands back up transfixed on the cock as she curtsies to his beefy long dick and then sways her hips towards to the bathroom with her ass cheeks popping out.

Darnell looks at me curiously after hearing this, "What's up, Jay? She doesn't look like you're normal bimbo, man. She's cute and sexy as hell, amazing ass, but... I dunno... she's a black cock slut, man. She might be a crazy. You told that bitch about yesterday?"

"Yeh, I think I like her a lot. She has a thing for black men... just... like... me," Darnell raises his brow at hearing this from me, "I told her everything too and I... I thought about yesterday... and... I'm pretty sure I'm bisexual, " I blurt the last line out as fast as possible and try to meet his eyes as I say this but I'm intimidated by him again and end up staring at the carpet, "Actually, I'm not pretty sure. I'm one hundred percent positive."

I go on, collect myself for a second, steel my resolve, trying to air it all out right now and be done with it, "I care about you, man. I realized today that you're probably my best friend and that... that I don't want to lose that, at the same time if you continue to walk around the house naked all the time..." I gulp hard, "I don't think I'll be able to handle it. It's one thing to, what did you say, help me out with my desires once in a while, and it's another thing to have be so close to you like this, I would end up needing your help all the time and... ahem... that might end up ruining our friendship. So I dunno..."

Darnell stares at me hard, then glances back towards the bathroom with a curious look, later I would learn that he was contemplating coming out to me as a bisexual who, on the Kinsey scale, prefers men over women, but now is not the time for him.

He comes up to me and speaks softly, in a diction and tone I hadn't heard before, "Jarred, I'm your friend. I told you got your back." He rests his meaty paw on my shoulder, "Don't worry about it. Me and you are good, ayt? That said, you're playing a dangerous game with this girl. If you think you can handle what's gonna happen with all of us, then I'll go put on shorts and underwear, but that's about it. You gonna have to stare at the rest of me drool... fag."

He elbows me in the ribs as he walks past me to his room, his fine ass shaking as he does, to grab some boxer briefs and basketball shorts as Cassie rounds the corner and eyes wide and biting her bottoms lip. She's patting her hands on her thighs rapidly in excitement, sharing my moment and jumping up and down, having listened to my conversation with Darnell.

"Hey D, me and Cas are gonna go to my room."

I don't wait for a response from him, I grab her hand and drag her behind me as we hurry to my room and slam the door, "I can't believe you gave him a hand job. You were about to suck his cock right in front of me. You just fucking met him."

"I know, I told you, it's a weakness. I'm a BBC slut, Jarred," she says, "Do you hate me now?"

"No, I understand completely. I think you're awesome. I thought about how you're seeing a girl and how we talked last night and I wanted to be open for once and finally just get the truth about how I feel and what I want out in the..."

She flies towards me and smashes herself against me, not letting me finish, leaping through the air and into my arms, her legs wrap themselves around me and we make out, devouring each other like we're starving refugees that just found food and shelter. I can taste my friend on her lips.

I fuck her all afternoon and evening, and we only come out to eat once we're dehydrated and starved. Darnell is in his room watching TV and we're snacking at the table near the kitchen area when we recognize the faint sound of moaning and a consistent thumping coming through his door, punctuated by a muffled 'Yeh Daddy' and some smacking sounds.

"Don't you wish it was you?" she says, licking her lips, and we laugh at each other knowingly and enjoy the horny ambiance that rolls ahead steadily as we munch, "Will you stay over, Sandy?" It's the first time I call her this, "I haven't slept in the same bed as a girl in a while like we did and I liked it. I hope it's not too much."

She smiles at me and doesn't say anything, dressed in my t-shirt and just her thong panties she gets up, pulls the shirt up and off her lithe body and throwing it at me. She wiggles her hips taunting me with her ass and sways them towards my room. When I join her there she's bent over nude, offering her pussy to my fat cock.

For the rest of the week we're all over each other. We fantasize about Darnell, and she says I should take him as my live in lover, she says we should fuck him and his black friends side by side taking BBC in both ends together as couple, she strokes me and fingers me and denies me sex saying her pussy is saved for Darnell, but I end up taking over and dominating her hard when I can't stand it anymore.

"You know you're my girlfriend now, right?"

"That's good. I've been thinking about that, and I was hoping you would say that," she looks away for a moment, "I know how it can be with some guys, with a girl like me. They get jealous and we end up breaking apart, and I end being a slut for black men. I don't want that, I love to hook up with them, but I want you. Is that something you can handle?"

"Do you think I can handle it?" She grins at me and nods a yes, and we embrace. She gives me a blowjob that knocks my socks off.

The next day she introduces me to her girlfriend Liz, and Liz tells me she's heard all about me but that the stories don't do me justice.

Liz, Elizabeth, is taller than Cassie and a very busty brunette with brown eyes, a big fat ass, D cup breasts, and a slightly obnoxious disposition that bothers me a bit. She's nice to me but I also get the sense that she's threatened and that I'm encroaching on her territory.

Cassie pressures me to make plans with Darnell on Friday, saying that she wants to have a double date, her and Liz and Me and Darnell. She says she thinks Liz and Big D will get along but I suspect something is up and my stomach churns at the thought of what might take place.

Darnell readily accepts, asking me if I've thought this through and I say yes with no doubts. We meet at our place for dinner and drinks. Both girls don dresses, Cassie a little black skin tight dress and Liz a sun dress. D and I wear button up shirts and slacks. We have dinner and drinks and the sexual tension is thick in the air.

The talk is interesting; the girls open up about their relationship, holding hands and looking at each other affectionately as they do. I get a twinge of jealously at seeing their closeness. Darnell and I connect eyes as my cock starts to get hard.

"We know you and Jarred hooked up and had sex last week," says Liz, who seems to be the dominant out of the two girls, "Me and Cas think the idea of you guys together is the hottest thing we've ever heard of and we couldn't resist getting together with you to try and make something happen. Sorry for the ruse, but are you guys down? It'll be very hot if you can keep an open mind."

I look at Darnell like a deer caught in the headlights and he looks over at me and shrugs in a cavalier manner, acting like he can take it or leave it. Cassie speaks up at this point, holding Liz's hand, "Jarred, take your lover's hand in yours."

My mouth is dry and palms are sweaty as I reach over to my right and slip my fingers into the large palm of my friend, and look up to meet his eyes, "Follow us guys," and they walk away from the table and come to stand in the living room area.

Liz and Cassie stand on one side of the square space and face each other. Cassie says, "Ok guys, watch what we do and try to duplicate it exactly, copying our moves as we go along," after which she lifts her dress up and off her body, she's not wearing panties and doesn't need a bra, so she stands there naked, her generous milky white bottom calling to me.

"Damn, look at that ass, bro," says Darnell enjoying the view, "You know she wants met to hit that, right?" I squeeze his hand in mine, laugh at the thought, and my dick twitches.

The temperature in the room seems to increase suddenly as my heart starts beating even faster than before. She goes over to Liz and unbuttons her dress. Exposing more of Liz's full breasts, and then calmly lifting the dress over her head, unclasps the bra in the front to allow her big tits to spill out, and then slips her lacy white panties down off her hips, and over her thighs. Liz accommodates her stepping out of them.

Darnell and I are locked onto the sight as Cassie steps forward and gently feels Liz's bosom and traces her fingers down the sides of her torso, running them back up her stomach and over her tits, then up around her neck as she stands up on her toes and kisses her slightly taller girlfriend, a peck at first, then deeply and passionately till both woman are wet and flushed, then they stop and look at us.

I look Darnell up and down and say hungrily, "Is this ok?" and he nods without saying anything. I'm a bundle of nerves, neither of us having done anything remotely homosexual in front of such an audience.

My hand in his, I lead him over the living room area, closer to the ladies, and start to unbutton my shirt, trying to play like I'm all smooth but I fumble a bit and smile sheepishly at my roommate as I do. I undo my belt and slide my pants and underwear down as Cassie and Liz gasp and make cooing noises at my nudity.

I step forward to Darnell on what feels like uneven ground, my hands shaking as I reach up to unbutton his short sleeved shirt. His muscular chest and tortoise shell abdominal muscles revealed as I slip the fabric over his shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

He flexing his muscles, making his pecs and chest pop for me. I step within a foot of him as I undo his belt, staring into eyes, and then look down to nervously unfasten his slacks. When they come undone I get on my knees in front of him.

Cassie gasps as I slip the rest of his clothes down his hips, his cock springs out and slaps me in the face, and I pause for a minute looking over at the girls, and then bend down to allow Darnell to step out his pants and underwear.

"My God!" says Liz.

"I told you," says Cassie.

Darnell laughs at the girls, "Yeah, you girls like big black dick, huh?"

"Oh yeah," they say in unison.

As I stand back up I take in the full view and I warn him, "My hands are sweaty," and I reach up making contact with his chest. The sweat from my palms smears over his bulging pecs as I rolls his nipples in my fingers, then feel down his stomach to his abs, and back up his ribs to his neck, where I pause for a second and then step into him as my arms wrap around his neck.

Our bodies make contact as the girls whisper to each other and giggle, while Darnell and I get lost in the moment. I gulp hard and look at him, searching his eyes, and he nods slightly as I lean forward to kiss him.

Like the women, our first kiss is a peck. My plump lips meet his thick ones, and I have to raise my feet and turn my head as we fall into a deep make out session. Darnell's fat cock is semi-hard as usual, but lengthens noticeably as our tongues fight each other for space in our joined mouths, with Big D's eventually winning out.

My cock reaches full potential quicker than his does, poking his bull balls. His long tongue explores my mouth, his hands reach down onto my ass and I sigh into him as we start passionately sucking face. This goes on for I don't know how long, but by the end we're both rock hard and squeezing each other like our lives depended on it.

D's hands are on my ass and it hurts slightly. They're almost healed, but his strong hands kneed them roughly again and I'm reminded of what it was like to be used by him in the shower.

We stop and I blush like a girl as he smirks like a macho man. We look over at the girls, almost forgetting they were there. They're jaws are both agape. They stand tightly next to each other, hand in hand with Liz reaching around and stroking Cassie's hip.

Liz leads Cassie over to the couch and sits on the farthest side of it as her girlfriend kneels before her on the floor. Cassie leans up to kiss her real quick and then feels her body all over, eventually resting her hands on the insides of Liz's fat thighs, parting them and before she starts playing with Liz's glistening pussy, eventually leaning into her and tasting her flavor.

"Mmmm, you always taste so good baby, I love your scent," and she starts tenderly swathing her vagina and clitoris with her tongue, causing Liz to slide her hips forwards to edge of the couch and whimper like she's in pain. Cas dines on her lovers box for a while then sits back on her haunches and both girls look over at us again.

I'm standing in shock, knowing what I'm expected to do but rooted to the spot I'm in as Big D grabs my hands and wastes no time pulling me over to couch to start breaking in my mouth, eager to be able to call me his cocksucker.

He sits down at the opposite end, a full cushion away from Liz and leans back and spreads his legs slightly, then looks down at me and interlaces his fingers behind is head, his upper body morphs into a V, pointing its way down to his engorged appendage.

Like an amateur I go right for the cock, over taken with lust and fever, "Jarred, no!" and I'm ripped out of my reverie at the sound of Cas's voice. I look over at her, placing my hand on his knees as my fat ass juts out behind me and my eager tongue licks wildly as my lips.

"Go slow, baby. Tease him before you start, feel his body," as she's explaining what to do I start feeling his meaty thighs and work up over his hips, "sensitize his skin with your fingers tips," as I softly fondle his abs and nipples. I pet my new boyfriend like this for half a minute and then work the tips of my fingers down to his inner knees.

I part the tree trunk legs and they splay apart wide to allow me full VIP access to his porn star cock and legendary nutsack. Remembering Cassie's instruction, I dance my hands towards his balls and lift them up, looking over at Cassie and showing the girls how hefty they are, and then I let them drop down as I run my nails up and down the shaft and up over the head. His cock twitches and I look up at him as I grip his length and start pumping his onyx pole. We're both reminded of our time in the shower together.

I lean forward and pull his cock towards my mouth, "Not yet, baby," purrs my girlfriend as I look over at her with my mouth wide open, "lick him like a lolly pop. Starts at those big fucking balls and then work up the shaft to the tip," I extend my tongue and push my face into Big D's nuts, licking and smelling him, taking in his unmistakable musky scent and feeling my ass pussy start to come alive. I arch my back and pop my hips as my cheeks part more.

"I love the way you smell, man. I remember you from the shower. You make my mouth water, bro," and I start licking and sucking his balls, only able to get one in my mouth, and lick my way up his shaft, stopping to drool heavily on his tip, and sitting back, working back down to the balls to do it again.

"Oh my god" and "Fuck that's hot" comes from the females as I bathe him with my spit for longer than I think I should until I feel it's finally time, bringing my mouth up over his dark obelisk and squelching my hand noisily up the saliva-coated shaft I take a deep breath, open up wide like a snake trying to devour a goat, and then slip my lips over the swollen leaking cockhead, getting my first taste of Big D right from the source.

I start trying to pump my head on him and feel awkward as I do, not quite understanding how to fit him in there or how I should move my body at first, until I slip into a rhythm and start bobbing on him, he moans, "Yeh, Jay, suck that dick, bitch" and coaxes my head further down, gagging me, "You're my cocksucker now. I'll train you good."

Enamored with my task I forget I even have a girlfriend and continue my first foray as a cocksucker until I'm distracted with grunting and moaning noises to my right, looking over to find Cassie licking Liz's carpet. All pretenses drop as me and my sexy better half go town on our dominant same sex partners.

Somewhere along the way Cassie stops going down on Liz and they both shuffle over next to Darnell, who put his arms around Liz as I gag and drool, trying to swallow and deep throat the massive cock and failing miserably, causing a river of spit to ooze out my gaping maw down onto the slick brown missile.

Liz is fingering herself as everyone watches me pleasure Big D with vigor. I'm coming into my own as a cocksucker. I'm sweating, lost in the flavor, stroking the rest of his length as I suck and slobber on however much of him I can fit into my mouth as Cassie's hand comes into view on Darnell's thigh, jogging his right leg out wide, "Jarred, stop hogging the BBC, baby," and she tenderly pulls my head up and off the large man.

My mouth comes off Darnell with a cocksucker's signature slurping pop and I look at Cassie's confused for a moment, feeling slightly betrayed and jealous that she would stop and try to muscle in on my boyfriend, or that she would want another cock aside from mine, "Don't look like that, we talked about this already, and don't be selfish, there's more than enough of this to go around. Let me show you how it's done."