Broken In Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck this dick, faggot," says Big D uninterested now, not even bothering to look up from his phone as Jarred crawls crookedly over to Big D. He's on his knees in anguish between the tree trunk thighs, grabs the man's cock and goes to work. He can hardly even feel his mouth, his throat feels ravished, all he does feel is pain, and Jarred lunges his face onto the cock and deep throats the whole thing in the first shot, Darnell holds the white bitch down until he passes out.

It's an hour later when the white boy comes to, weakened and owned but rested and ready, his mouth, jaw, and lips are a slovenly slight to behold. He tries to speak but he hasn't gotten control of his vocal chords with his new throat yet. He's face down on the bed, his thong is gone with pillows propped up underneath his hips. His butt feels kind of wet and Darnell rests his feet on the fresh new slaves back, watching TV as he feels the haggard body stir.

"Ayt, main event time, faggot," Darnell laughs at this, jumps off the bed and clicks something on his laptop again, and then crawls around to Jarred's swimming head, placing his semi-hard missile into the white boys mouth, "Let's go, faggot. Suck that black snake meat hard, I got some ass to break in."

Jarred's doesn't have a chance to suck anything as Big D starts humping his long fat shaft into the white boys face, "Mmmmm, we got your broken in on this end, white boy," and Darnell, pleased with his work on Jarred, gets hard quicker than he thought he would.

"Yeh faggot, you sucking that dick like you want it up in that tight pussy again, right?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmm."

"You like the way that dick makes your pussy sing, faggot?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm."

"Tell your new daddy how much you love his dick?" Darnell pulls out of Jarred's face.

"I love you cock, Daddy."

"You love your daddy, Babyjay? You love being my bitch? Tell me faggot," says Darnell to Jarred sweetly.

"I love you, Darnell. I love you, Daddy. I love you so muggggaaarckkkk!"

Darnell pumps into his new bottom bitch, impressed the white boy's progress and bottoms out again, getting it nice and wet, "Ayt, let get you fucked."

Darnell hops out of Jarred and crawls around the limp body, coming around behind him and taking a second to enjoy the view. Jarred's ass is perfect, so tight, so toned, round, meaty, and muscular. This is a perfect white bubble ass that sticks out like a shelf.

"Ayt faggot, say goodbye to your old life," Darnell mounts up on the prone white boy knowing this position and angle will tear the new bitch apart. Prone is a cruel way to take him the first time, but it's going to feel real good for the giant African God-man. He grabs his cock and places it at Jarred's entrance as Jarred snaps awake.

"D please, please no. What about a condom, what about lube?!?" Darnell get annoyed.

"Daddy don't use a condom when he fucks his property, faggot," whispers Big D, "and you already lubed."

Jarred thinks Darnell means his spit but while Jarred was out cold Darnell cleaned him out with a shower enema and lubed him up deep. Jarred has no idea, but it really doesn't matter anyway. There's no preparing a man for a beast like Darnell.

Darnell starts pumping himself slightly into his best friend. He knocks on Jarred's back door repeatedly and Jarred starts panicking at the baseball bat that's asking for admittance inside of his body. The thick plump head squishes with every pump as Darnell starts to gain purchase splitting Jarred's cheeks and just as Jarred is starting to get used to it Darnell punches his cock forward.

Darnell pumps himself up into his pal in a split second, but to Jarred it all went in slow motion. He felt Big D move his hips back an extra sliver to give him leverage to spike his rod up Jarred's ass and stake his claim. He felt the slippery cockhead rush ever so slowly against his anus with powerful force, and then felt his sphincter expand impossibly wide as the lips of his new found pussy crowned around the glans of Darnell's BCC, Jarred's stretched asshole clamping tightly around it.

Jarred instantly flies into motion. His lower half humps down into the pillows trying to get away, his legs spread wider, and his upper half snaps upwards, the inadvertent effect of this being that his back arches, his ass cheeks split even wider, his sphincter quivers and sucks hard at the black column of meat, and he makes himself even more prime to his new Master for a good fucking.

"Ayeeegggarg, ooooh, mmmmm, no, please, darnennnmmmmph," Darnell smacks his palm over Jarred's mouth and drives his hips forward, the rough and extra tight passage eased by the plentiful helping of lube applied earlier. He meets some resistance but stays hopeful in his fuck, fighting through as Jarred's ass cheeks and entire hole indents downward, sucked painfully inside the ravaged rectum near the point of tearing tissue.

Both men grunt and moan in agony as Darnell is about to bottom out, "Just a couple... more... inches... and... THERE!!" he comes to the end as long fat cock is now fit snug inside his new victim. His mouth clamps down into Jarred's shoulder and savagely bites the flesh, nearly drawing blood as Jarred screams at the multiple intrusions and traumas he's experiencing.

The biting distracts Jarred long enough for Big D to root himself comfortably inside of the white boy. As he gnaws the shoulder he spreads open the tasty cheeks wide again and pulls the tight sphincter flush around the root of his dick, "Ooooh, D, ooh no, oh God, please, I can't, D please, you're tearing me apart! Take it out, take it out, please D, TAKE IT OUT D!!"

Darnell stays firmly rooted inside as Jarred begs and cries and screams for help. Minutes pass by as Jarred's sudden explosion of energy softens and his resistance slowly fades, and right when Jarred collapses back down, letting his head fall onto the soft mattress, Darnell pumps his ass for the first time ever.

"OOOOOOoooooooh my god!!"

Darnell is seated firmly inside of the white boy again, hitting bottom for the second time after his initial hump. He bears down on him, preparing to plow into his new bitch and clear a BBC-shaped path, and then humps hard into him, not gaining any ground but creating friction. He does this for another minute, humping into Jarred, beating him into bed without actually pumping in and out, and then pulls back slowly, "Aaaaaaah no, please."

Darnell drives himself forward balls deep again, smiling on top of Jarred as he's feeling the ass flesh vibrate and hum working against his shaft and fat cockhead. Darnell starts pumping into Jarred, each fucking hump from the Top punctuated by a fucking grunt from the bottom. The mirrored noises they both make are the first time the two men work in unison as gay lovers, 'Good sign,' thinks Darnell.

As Darnell bottoms out and each time his big bull balls smother and cover Jarred's shrunken testicles. "Mmmmmmm," Darnell's officially having sex with Jarred now, sliding and gliding in out of the most perfect boy pussy he ever fucked, "Mmmmmmm, I'm gay, Jarred. I knew when I met you. I've been breaking in faggot ass white boys like you for years."

Darnell's hips smack into Jarred with no mercy as he continues his monologue right into Jarred's ear, "I've been plotting to get into this ass since I met you, faggot. Once I'm done with you... you ain't gon have no use for women no more. This asshole is a pussy now. I won, bitch, I won you as my prize and now I'm taking what's mine, get it?," Darnell bites his bottom lip, spread the white boys legs wide with his knees, and lets his legs fall in between them, enjoying this position a little more, pumping and pumping and pumping before pulling his new slave into a new fuck position.

"Face down ass up, that the way we like to fuck faggots" Darnell smacks the ass and humps into Jarred hard, and Jarred emits a explosion of a sound that speaks of pain and surprise and gay sex, "God dayamn this pussy feels so good, you opening up to me now, almost broken in... I've been waiting to break you in for a long time, faggot."

Jarred's anal canal morphs into the shape of D's cock, broken in harder than any other white boy in Darnell's impressive history of dominance over the white race, both his throat and his mouth are now ready to please black men for the long haul as Darnell approaches climax.

Jarred's moaning and groaning, not quite in ecstasy, but he understands how this could feel good under the right circumstances as he moves his body with Darnell, encouraging the fuck from his position as receiver for the first time.

"Fuck yeh, Jay, fuck back against me, babyboy. Who do love, faggot?!?"

"Oh god, I love you, Daddy. Fuck your boy hard," wails Jarred as Darnell fucks himself so hard into his new bitch that both men flatten out on the mattress. Darnell grabs around Jarred's neck again choking him with one arm while his other hand grabs the white boys shoulder and he slams himself as fast and as hard as he can into the tortured bottom bitch as he roars a warrior's cry to the heavens as his seed rushes into his new slave.

"Now you uhhh... broken in... uhhh faggot. You feel... uhh... that cum? Uhh... you feel the difference?"

Jarred lays limp as his friend explodes into his ass, his eyes are squeezed shut and all he can feel is the big black cock lurching and vomiting semen into his guts. Darnell spits so much love snot into the white boy pussy hole that Jarred starts to go into a haze again, hypnotized by the rhythmic pumping of cum into his well used behind.

"Oh my god, Darnell, oh my god. That was amazing, I can't I dunno, wow," Jarred survived the fuck and thanks his new Master and partner as they catch their breath. The feeling of Darnell's cum inside of him sooths the torn anus, kisses the walls of his canal, and detaches his mind from his body redirecting the center of Jarred's being up his ass with D's cock where it belongs.

"You ain't done yet, Jay, that was round one... now for round two, faggot!!"

Darnell humps the squishy lubed orifice again, still fully erect as Jarred goes pale and starts to scream for help, he can't possibly handle another fucking, but he gets choked out by the massive black hunk of arm that squeezes is neck.

Darnell fucks him well into the night, breeding both holes sloppy and raw until the witching hour. Eventually the only sounds heard are animals grunt, moaning, and the squelching wet slapping sound of rough gay sex, a good eight hours of breaking the young man in, as Jarred's cell phone rings on and off, his girlfriend Cassie wondering where he is and trying to make sure he's ok.

It's three in the morning now and they're near the climax of the insane fuckfest, the most important part for any new bottom bitch to experience after getting broken, as Jarred rides on top of Darnell willingly now and is grinding his hips onto his man.

The only thought he has now is his duty to his new God, Darnell. From the back it's a scene of perfect pornographic gay fucking. Two muscle studs in deep passion, one built white man with fat ass bouncing expertly on top of his massive black Daddy as a fat cock juts up into him.

Jarred's ass cheeks look heavenly wrapped around the big man. He works on top of Darnell with his head back moaning, "Feel that button, Jay. You feel it now?" Jarred feels it, flexing his thighs and ass moving up and down on his new boyfriend's gargantuan cock and wiggling his hips around slightly to get better penetration to his prostate.

Darnell's cock is encased well inside of Jarred, who is now fully realized as Jay, his faggot ass white boy bottom bitch. His new boy brings himself off to orgasm without even touching his cock. As he explodes cum all over his Master he squeezes his cheeks around Darnell's python and his Daddy shoots his fifth load deep up his ass, soothing the chafed sphincter again with his warm tangy man slime.

"Who bitch are you, Jay?"

"Yours Daddy," as Jarred leans down to deeply kiss his lover Big D, "I love you, Daddy. I'm all yours."

When he's finished Darnell passes out shortly after and Jay dutifully licks his exhausted Master's black skin clean without instruction.

His cell phone rings again and he ignores it, leaving it on his Daddy's floor and limps off to his room. Happy to be finished he wears a gay old smile and collapses his mangled used form onto his comfy untarnished bed. He sucked and fucked a mammoth legendary cock all night long and brought himself and his new lover off to a grand finish.

His purpose fulfilled he tries to ignore the pulsing feeling from his throat, lips and ass, he tries to ignore the pounding he can still feel in both ends, and just closes his eyes, laying face down to avoid the discomfort of having to feel any pressure against his new pussy as he passes out on the covers of his bed exhausted.

12