Broken Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was impossible. Nothing like that could've ever happened, maybe in comics but this was real life. The memory had to be false, implanted or created by his mind in an attempt to make sense of the situation. Yea that's it, fake memory, fake as hell. Fuck that shit. Asking her was the only way he could clear up the situation.

"Hey, what's your name?" Once again no response. "Fuck, tell me your name." This time the woman looked at him and gave him a quizzical expression before finally coming up with an answer, she had none. "You have no name."

"I have no name." She repeated his statement in an unemotional tone, it like she was reading a sentence out of a newspaper.

"No! Fuck." He rubbed his temple before taking a deep breath and starting over. "Tell me, why you don't have a name." He stated the sentence slowly and clearly, hoping that it would somehow result in a different answer.

"You have not given me a name, yet." He got a different answer indeed, a much worse one. One that confirmed what his mind was hinting at, this was Thane's fault. He could see everything that was wrong with this situation, a skill of a pessimistic mind.

"Tell me, why do I have to give you a name?" There was much less assertiveness in his voice, it was more a pleading situation. Thane just wished this was some sort of prank show where the cameras would come out, unfortunately he was not that lucky.

"I'm your link." Once again she spoke in a monotone voice, completely sure of every word that came out of her mouth.

"Fucking shit, okay. Tell me, what's a link?" Thane knew he phrased the question right but all hopes were crushed, when even she didn't know what a link was. He had to give her a name because she was his link. No matter how he worded his questions, and later demands, he got the same result, nothing.

He had made the woman a link, whatever that meant, and now he had to give her a name. All that he could think of was the cops barging in any minute due to several people calling in to report her missing. It was even worse since he didn't even know her name or what she did. How important was she? So many questions stirred in his mind.

I really fucked up, he thought. While Thane was panicking on the inside, she remained quiet and just smiled. There was nothing he could do to fix it since he didn't even know how he did it in the first place. He didn't even know what he did, a problem in its own. At the same time however, there was another side, a much darker one that to be let out, a side that wanted to embrace the situation.

What evidence is there? Thane's mind kept going in the gutter and the deeper he went, the worse the thoughts became. She can't rejoin society, not like this. That shit'll get me caught right the fuck now.

"Your name's Amanda." She just smiled and instantly it was registered or at least Thane knew it was registered. He couldn't describe the sensation since there was none, what was once a thought was now a fact. Somehow in his mind, every memory associated with her overwrote her name as Amanda. As weird as it was, his lust had control.

By now, his mind was completely drenched with sinful thoughts. "So you're sole purpose is to serve me yes?"

Amanda put on a giant smile and nodded in confirmation. The food was done by that time and she requested him to take a seat since he hadn't ate in over two days. The minor detail of two days passing was ignored as all he could think about was her body. Consumed with lust he walked up to her and rid her of her fishnet top while his other hand explored the inside of her leggings. It didn't take long for her to rid herself of all her clothing. Thane wanted to take her right then and there but the growling of his stomach couldn't be silenced, so with great reluctance he told Amanda to fetch the pancakes.

Amanda prepared the plate in her naked glory and hurried to the table. Thane was expecting a regular breakfast with the addition of a naked woman in the room but not a naked woman sitting on his lap and feeding him the breakfast. Thane was split in two ways, one wanted to keep sucking on her tits while the other wanted to feed his hunger. She broke off a piece and drenched it in syrup before bringing it to Thane's mouth. Most of the syrup dripped on her tits and legs before it even reached its destination but no one was complaining.

As Thane took the bite he immediately went to her nipple and began to suck the maple syrup off her nipple. Once he had his fill of her tits he began to lick off the rest of the syrup creating sticky roads of saliva. Fuckin Heaven, was the only thought revolving in Thane's mind, on top of Amanda's moans. She broke off another piece and this time took a bit more syrup and glazed her tits before she fed him. It made the pancake that much sweeter. She would feed him a piece and Thane would lick the syrup off her body.

Soon she stopped coating the pancake in syrup and just poured the syrup directly on her tits. With the pancake piece still on the fork she would mop up some syrup off her tits and feed it directly to him. Thane was in heaven with every fear of getting caught killed but it wasn't enough. Thane and his dick wanted more, much more.

"Lay down on the table with your legs up." he whispered breathlessly in Amanda's ear. She moved the plate away and got in position, not questioning him for a second. As she lay on the table she lifted her legs up and held onto the backs of her knees for support. Thane quickly rid himself of his boxers and placed her legs over his shoulders aligned his dick with her labia. No longer was Thane a virgin as he thrust all of his 6 inches in eliciting a soft moan from his partner.

As he increased his speed, as he learned from countless porn videos, she was getting closer and closer to an orgasm. What was weird was that Thane felt her excitement levels increase and somehow knew she was getting closer and closer. Also, Thane should've came within a few seconds due to the fact that he was a virgin but he was too far gone to care. He was in complete bliss and wanted to enjoy every second of it. Soon he began to go in and out of her like a piston.

With syrup still smeared on her bouncing tits, he took the liberty of cleaning them off. He proceeded to the left breast and began to suck on the nipple like a pacifier while the other shot renegade drops of syrup at her face and chin. The sight just gave Thane another idea. He took the plate of pancakes and dropped them on her stomach and told her to open her mouth. He grabbed the nearest can of whipped cream and shook it furiously before he filled her mouth with it, creating a small mouth that extended past her nose.

"Don't swallow it." he ordered.

Thane nearly emptied the bottle of syrup as he smeared it all over her tits and neck. As he pounded in and out of her he grabbed a fork and broke off a piece of the pancake. He first smeared it with the syrup welling up between her tits and then took off a piece of the whipped cream mountain stationed in her mouth. The Fuck-n-Dine, he thought causing her to laugh as well since they were both linked. She was trying her best not to swallow the mountain of whipped cream but it was getting harder by the second as he saw rivers of saliva running down the sides of her cheeks.

Thane bent down and tongue kissed her to put her out of her misery and give her mouth a break, for now at least. Renegade puddles of whipped cream escaped through the tunnels between their mouths while the syrup stuck to his chest as well creating soft squishy noises every time he pounded her hard. He was just about ready to cum when he remembered the end of pornos, they always ended with a money shot or the girl swallowing the entire load.

"Get up." he whispered in her ear. "On your knees" he clarified seconds later. He was at his peak. Thane grabbed the back of her head and shoved his dick down her throat as he shot load after down her esophagus. It was the greatest nut of his life as he kept shooting load after load into her.

After each shot however he felt a bit lightheaded and soon he realized that he couldn't stop cumming. He tried to force it but the sensation was just too great. Soon he was too light headed to even open his eyes fully. Not long after, Thane drifted back into the blackness.

-----------------------------------

"Let me in! Are they ok!? What the fuck happened!? Why isn't anybody telling me anything!?" Thane screamed till he lost his voice only to get silence in return. Nobody would answer his questions, some wouldn't even look at him. He was there to identify the bodies but there was nothing left. The only thing left from the wreckage was a vial of cheap gloss his mom used to wear.

The bodies were described as completely charred and beyond recognizable. His dad had apparently run into an oil tanker causing it to explode. The entire story seemed fishy, at best but there was nothing that Thane could do. Raising questions would only delay the process of getting the life insurance checks, which he desperately needed to survive. He would rather die than live with his aunt and uncle or any relatives in fact. All they wanted to do was get their hands on the insurance money. After years of radio silence they were suddenly in the hospital showing their concern.

Thane did attempt to punch the cop that told him the bullshit story but he was quickly neutralized. They withered the assault down to an emotional imbalance caused by the situation and let him slide. Before Thane was escorted out of the hospital however he saw many others similar to his situation, teenagers there to identify the bodies. As soon as he was escorted out he purposely began to repress everything connected to the memory until he could go back to his seemingly normal life. He was too tired for conspiracy searching and justice, he just wanted to be done with the matter.

He felt heartless but he knew it was the safer option. There was no way a loner like him could take on whatever the cops were trying to cover up. He was a nobody that would've ended up erased and like the poor, nobody would've noticed he was gone. Thane had seen too many movies and was well aware of what happens when one crosses the government so he doused the fire of vengeance and began to drink his problems away like the rest of the populace. Thane's dad had a great liquor collection and since he wasn't legal it only made the alcohol that much more effective.

--------------------------

Thane woke to the most beautiful sight in the world, a naked woman laying on top of him. Thane thanked the gods that it wasn't just a dream, he made sure by skillfully placing soft kisses on her mouth, light enough to keep her from waking. Even though everything seemed like sunshine and rainbows, there was still one thing on his mind, the seemingly endless supply of jizz. Must've dreamt that shit. Having superhuman powers was one thing but suddenly having copious amounts of cum was a little far-fetched, even for him. Definitely a dream.

The phone once again sprang to life as text after text came through. Fuck J, one time is enough. Not wanting to wake up the beauty, he hugged her closely with one arm while reaching for the phone with the other. She moaned lightly as her breasts squeezed against his chest, quickly putting her arm around him to readjust into a more comfortable position. Her face sank perfectly in the gap between his shoulder blade and jaw as he felt the warmth of her breath slowly caressing his neck.

Another notification pulled him from the momentary state of bliss, this better be a fucking emergency. The first couple of texts were from the cell phone company prompting him of his overdue bill. Oh fuck. The rest of them from his uncle about the rent. Oh fuckity fuck fuck. Just when he thought things couldn't get any worse his aunt called him stating that she was coming to pick up the rent money. Oh my fucking god, no. He thought, remembering that he forgot to go to the bank.

The bell rang less than a minute later forcing Thane to get up from his makeshift heaven. She abruptly woke up, slightly panicked from such a sudden response. Thane leaned in close and kissed her just in front of her ear before telling her to go back asleep. She immediately fell asleep after taking it as an order. He took in the sight for a moment before walking towards another headache.

"Yea?" Thane had nothing but disdain for his aunt Jane, just seeing her made his blood boil. The fact that he didn't have the rent was just another excuse for her to look down upon him. His misery was her pleasure and she was about to have loads of it.

"You're a grown ass man! Why do I have to keep banging on your door to...?" Thane had zoned out seconds after her lecture started.

Seconds after zoning out and listening to his own thoughts, he saw something. He could actually see her thoughts like a video, not only that but her memories as well. It was like going through a highly organized library in which all he had to do was find a video and watch it. Every time he played a memory however, she would pause mid-sentence. The longer the memory the longer the pause. The expression on her face was priceless right afterwards, she couldn't figure out why she was thinking of random things at such a moment.

Years of messing around with pirated video editing software had prepared him for this moment, altering one of her memories. At least that was what he hoped he could do, it would've been slightly disappointing if he was only an observer. Fortunately, lady luck was on his side as he quickly got the hang of things. Although he could only alter minor details, it was certainly a step forward. The simplest edit he was able to do was what he thought of as a flip, instead of remembering a no the person would remember a yes. In this case, Jane would remember Thane giving her the rent money instead of the opposite.

Thane crossed his fingers just in case and hoped for the best. Seconds later her lecture stopped and she adopted a slightly happier expression, the memory had just went through. The lecture at the moment ceased and she was merrily on her way home. If anything would happen it would be on her head, not his. One thing he learned from the trip down memory lane was that they were trying to force him out of the house. It would make a decent profit and they'd live like royals, at least for a while. Fuck me that worked. Thane was still in a state of disbelief as he watched his aunt slowly disappear. Once there was nothing resembling the car he went inside.

The relief was short lived however, he could feel the headaches coming back. Although they weren't as severe his ability was blocked off, there was nothing but a giant blur on every thought he tried to access of Amanda. The pills worked, almost instantly, but right after a sharp stinging sensation behind his eyes abruptly emerged. While still holding his forehead Thane wobbled to the bed, leaning on the walls before plopping down on the bed. Amanda awoke from the act, instantly sitting up and waiting for his next order.

"Fuck, what's with these headaches, I thought they were over." Amanda just stared at him like always. The fact that she was naked and sitting right next to him on the bed just made it even harder, the blood didn't know where to rush. It was at that moment an old memory of health class took the floor, he remembered hearing that sex causes a sudden state of euphoria. During a rush of euphoria, pain wasn't really welcomed. "Two birds with one stone."

Thane grabbed Amanda by the back of her head and gently lowered her face down to his crotch.

Thane still had sweats on, which threw her off initially. She just sat there with her face in his crotch, he could feel the hot air escaping her nose each time she took a breath.

"Yea jus take it off." Once again there was sting behind his eyes but he powered through after he saw her sliding them off. She slid off but just enough so his dick could come out. Afterwards she adorned a sinister smile before engulfing it, completely.

While her mouth catered to his shaft she used her hands to massage his balls like dice. Amanda, seemingly pro at this, rolled her tongue around his cock careful to squeeze the shaft and suck as hard as she could on her way up. Once she got to the head she began to savor it like a lollipop, licking it from the base to the tip before completely engulfing it once more.

"Oh..." Thane was in pure heaven. "Oh fuck..." Thane began to whisper breathlessly. "Go all the way down baby." It was more of a request than a command as he was experiencing pleasure on a whole other scale.

Amanda moaned as she pumped her fist up and down the now slippery shaft as saliva flew everywhere. She purposely used as much saliva as possible, as if knowing that Thane loved messy blowjobs. A quick check of his history would certify it. Once he couldn't take no more he grabbed the back of her head and pushed it all the way down, her lips kissing the top of his balls. Veins were prominent in her throat as his cock was a quarter of the way into her esophagus but, he didn't let up. The sensation was just too great, he kept her mouth in place as his cock vibrated in her throat. Her body's effort to push it out only heightened the sensations before he let go.

Like a spring she hopped off his cock only to leave heavy strands of saliva connecting her mouth to his shaft. Without wasting anytime she engulfed the monster once again and this time locked eyes with him as she went further down his shaft. Half way through, he had just touched her throat when she took his cock out of his mouth. "Fuck my throat." she breathlessly begged.

Mascara was already running down her cheeks, mixing with tears while saliva coated her throat, mouth and tits. It was a sight to behold. With the roles shifted, he happily obeyed the vixen and grabbed the back of her head once again. It was an extremely rough act and he wanted to make sure before he went and punished her throat. "You sure you can take it?"

Amanda merely rolled her eyes and shoved her head down herself. That seemed to answer his question. He forced her down all the way again causing rivers of tears to come out, as well as renegade streams of saliva before easing his cock out about half-way. She pulled out until he was just past the entrance of her throat, all while breathing through her nose. It was obvious she was having trouble as her windpipe was blocked, every time he eased himself out allowing her to breath she would chase after his dick. She was hell-bent on not breathing.

Once his cock was at the entrance he forced her head down only to repeat the process without remorse. She wanted an extreme throatfuck, so that's what he was going to give her. Her face turned red as her throat became strained. Thane was just about ready to climax, all she had to do was last a couple more thrusts. Once at the edge, Thane used all his remaining force to push his dick as far down her throat before bottoming out directly inside her stomach.

Like before he couldn't stop cumming, the lightheadedness was also coming back but Thane couldn't care less. He passively accepted his fate as he drifted off into a deep slumber while Amanda followed in his footsteps. After shooting close two 20 loads inside her stomach Thane knocked out. Amanda followed shortly after as she fell asleep with his limp dick still in her mouth. She desperately took in the oxygen her body demanded as she pushed the dick to the side of her mouth, in between her cheek and teeth.

"Hmm?" Thane groaned as he woke up from a massive headache. He tried to sit up and lean against the headboard but as soon as he attempted to shift his position dizziness fell upon him. "Oh my fucking head." He did a few deep breathing exercises that he remembered from a health class, effectively calming down the symptoms. The room stopped spinning at least. Now he attempted a slower approach, he first shifted all his weight onto his right elbow and used it to push himself up, slowly. He kept his eyes shut just in case and opened them only after leaning against the headboard.