Broken Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit." He sighed, still feeling the uneasiness. It would be impossible for him to reach the medicine drawer in his current condition. That was until he saw what was going on between his legs. Amanda was fast asleep with his dick in her mouth, still occasionally sucking it. Despite the war going on in his mind, his dick was in heaven already. He was hard within seconds, it didn't give a shit what was going anywhere else, and pleasure was its only priority.

Thane felt a little shame but it was quickly cast away when he saw the bulge in her mouth. It got bigger by the second, even causing her mouth to part a bit when it reached its full extent. The space between her mouth and teeth was completely filled by his dick. Agreeing with his dick, he also felt that this was a greater priority than the headache. All the blood was already rushing there, so all he had to do was follow his body. It didn't take long for her to wake up and get down to business. As soon as Amanda awoke, she sprang into action and actively began to blow him.

"Ohhhh yasss." Thane leaned his head against the headboard closing his eyes in the process. This was a much better medication. She bobbed her head up and down on his dick making sure to generate as much spit as she could. The mascara running down her face had dried up overnight as well as the copious amount of spit on her neck and chin. When Thane's dick was coated with enough of her all natural lubricant she forcibly pulled it out of her mouth, much to her displeasure. He then proceeded to rub his glistening pole all over her face starting with the nose, then the eyes and cheeks. It was like he was painting, using his dick as a brush and Amanda's spit as paint.

Once he began to use his brush to paint around her lips, her patience ran out as she hastily stole the brush and began to lick it all over. Her tongue first lashed at the head before she fed herself the entire shaft. Making sure to lock her eyes with Thane, she drove his dick ever so slowly past her mouth until finally reaching the entrance of her throat only to pull it out at the last moment. She burst into laughter after seeing the look on Thane's face. Her face, completely covered in spit, for once looked like a normal human being's. This was the first time since the reprogramming that Thane saw an expression on her face. There was a faint smile of relief that escaped his ever increasing lust.

Like before, events unknown to him caused another shift in her personality. She had much more free will than before, a welcomed change but the cause remained a mystery. He tried speculating for a bit but there were heavy distractions. Thane kept inching his dick towards her mouth but she playfully kept dodging it every time, only to laugh at his failed attempts. "Oh come on please" he begged. Amanda feeling sorry for the poor soul apologized and then began to tease him further. Once he began begging and pleading for climax she took the head of his dick back in her mouth but held it there. "Oh my fucking god" he whined.

"Okay okay, master" She replied. Her voice was forceful, commanding and full of confidence even though she referred to him as master. "Should I start now?" She was enjoying every moment of the torture. All Thane could do was nod in confirmation. "Like right now?" She had a sinister smile clearly telling him that she wasn't going to let him off easy.

"Yo I'll just use my hand." Thane finally spat out. The pressure was building up and he needed release immediately. Before he could pull her off him she took his entire shaft in her mouth and smiled. No guy under any circumstance would take a woman's mouth off his dick just to jack himself off. She had him and they both knew it but that was enough of her teasing. Amanda took the entire shaft until the length was completely engulfed by her mouth and throat, once he was in all the way she pulled her head back and drove his cock back inside.

As she was deepthroating his cock, something she became adept in overnight, she grabbed his left hand and put it underneath her throat with the palm facing up. Every time she took him completely, he could feel his cock pump through her throat along with seeing the outline of the bulge. Thane felt more connected with her than before as he felt her orgasm building alongside his. There was only moans coming from her instead of muffled screams like the day before.

She pulled her head off his cock momentarily to bring some oxygen in her lungs but before she went down again she grabbed his free hand and told, more like ordered, him to pinch her nose so she couldn't breathe. Thane was also too lost in lust to disobey, momentarily forgetting who was in charge. He pinched her nose lightly being extra careful not to hurt her but he was quickly met with a backhand slap to the midsection in response. "I said pinch it" she ordered. There was a sudden tone of dominance her voice in which Thane just nodded in compliance and pinched her nose as hard as he could. It was impossible for any amount of air to get through now.

When she was happy with the force she went down on him again taking him all the way. Thane was just about to cum when his phone began to ring. He quickly rejected the call and shifted his attention back to his partner but, much to his dismay, the phone rang again. He declined the call four times before Amanda took his cock out of her mouth and told him to answer it. She used the temporary rest period to give her body the much needed oxygen. Amanda rested her head on his pelvis while she placed his dick on her cheek, slapping herself with it occasionally.

"What!?" Thane was furious for whoever was interrupting the most amazing blowjob of his life. It was another thing that he only had two but he was sure that this was the best. A voice from Thane's distant past was on the other end. The pain in his voice was evident as it broke Thane out of lust filled stupor. "Uhh yea sure just uhh." Thane stammered on as his eyes gave Amanda attention once again. The blood that recently rushed to his brain was once again flowing downstream.

Thane had to stare at the ceiling instead of the beauty slapping herself with his dick down below. Aaron was a name Thane hadn't heard in over 10 years, it was unnerving that he was still alive. It was even more unsettling that Aaron knew exactly what Thane was doing at that very moment or more specifically, exactly what Amanda was doing. At first Thane looked around to find a hidden camera, an impossible feat but he tried nonetheless. Aaron assured him that there were no hidden cameras, once again doing nothing but raising his anxiety.

"What the fuck dude, I'm this fucking close to pissing myself."

Thane's boner was non-existent during the call even though Amanda tried to revive it numerous times. Aaron was on the other end having a blast scaring the life out of him, fortunately he got down to business shortly after. Aaron needed a place to stay for a few days, in other words he had once again gotten himself into altercations with some not very nice people. Thane had no other choice than to offer him a place to stay since all the evidence pointed to notion that Aaron also had some sort of mind power. Surprisingly, he wanted nothing to do with Thane or his residence.

"So like umm, why are you calling me then?" It was unlikely that the neighborhood fuck-up was calling to catch up. Apparently he had a score to settle with Luke as well. He was apparently one of the generous people that loaned Luke a hefty sum of money, money that Luke couldn't pay back. Luke's gambling addiction was finally catching up to him, something that gave Thane a warm and fuzzy feeling all over. All Aaron needed from Thane was cooperation, he didn't feel the need to elaborate since Thane also had a growing hatred for Luke.

"Shit sounds wrong man, and like why can't you just fuck with him? You got them powers too so like why you asking me?" Whatever Aaron was planning was almost guaranteed to cross the boundaries, one only needed to look at his track record for evidence. Thane wanted to break Luke as much as the next guy but getting in bed with Aaron was the wrong choice.

Unfortunately, it was the only choice Thane had. It was either go along with Aaron or get thrown to the very people that were trying to kill him. Aaron happened to be affiliated with certain people who were then affiliated with certain other people that knew some certain people. The vagueness of Aaron's description emphasized his dangerousness, as well as the lack of options he had.

"Sure I'll uhh meet you there." Amanda asked about his phone call right after he hung up the phone. Her voice, full of compassion, showed her genuine concern.

Thane gave her a quizzical look confused as to where all the emotion was coming from. "Ugh fine" she stated as she rolled her eyes. "Everything okay master?" She asked again, this time with much less emotion but threw a mischievous smile at the end. Thane loved the new Amanda but told her that the master bit was completely unnecessary.

While he explained the situation between him and his new partner, she stayed attached to his dick. Amanda didn't let go of his limp member nor did she separate it from her cheek. While he was on the topic he also expressed his feelings about Luke, the person that started this whole mess. Amanda didn't have much input about Luke but, she had plenty of ideas with what to do with Jane after she heard of Thane's plans for her. Some of them were so extreme that Thane was slightly worried about ever leaving Amanda alone with her. He had to pull the emergency brake when she mentioned electric dildos in the ass.

Although extreme, the sexual torture that Amanda had planned for Jane sprung his cock back to life. It became rock hard shortly after. Thane put both hands back in position, to which she gave him a thumbs up for great memory. When she took his entire length in she grabbed his hand that was hold her throat and squeezed it before gliding it up and down the length of her throat. It didn't take long for Thane to feel a huge load coming, Amanda was just as close, and he could feel it. "Oh fuck fuck fuck" he wailed as he let his cum shoot down her throat. Amanda got every drop even though she was trembling from her thrashing climax, still twitching after it died out.

She pulled her head off his limp member before dropping her head on his pelvis in an attempt to suck in as much air as she could. Her chest heaved as she held onto his legs. Once she had some sort of control over her body she pulled herself up to his chest and just laid there. "Shower?" Thane wanted to be chivalrous and carry her to the shower but his lack of strength made the feat quite impossible. She still gave him credit for trying however, credit in the sense of another round in the shower.

Two more months man, almost there. Thane picked up the school newsletter as he walked inside the building. He'd rather stay at home with the lovely vixen at home but he promised Aaron. It was in Thane's best interest to not get on Aaron's bad side. He was reminded of that numerous times on the phone as well, each time painting a more sinister picture of his new partner.

Repeating junior year was the equivalent of taking a stroll through hell. Old acquaintances looked down upon him, age didn't matter since they were seniors while he was still a lowly junior. They were heading off to college while he had to rot in the wretched place for another year. Juniors simply thought of him as an idiot for failing such easy classes or an idiot for repeating the year. All that was about to change however. Two more months and Thane would be free of the hell hole they call high school.

He swiped in and went to the lockers to change clothes. His current attire was soaked with sweat, it wasn't such a smart idea to jog to school. He didn't feel like being the inspiration of insults and jokes either, luckily he had always kept some clothes in his locker for emergencies.

All it took was one step in the locker room to know a class had just finished, one could smell the cheap cologne from miles away. "Fuck this school." He mumbled as he stepped on a used condom, a classic prank pulled in this fine institution.

The necessity of master locks always irritated Thane for the sole fact that he always forgot the combination. Having a lock on one's locker didn't make it secure, especially when the basketball team had lock-clippers. Teams were another reason why the high school was a joke, they were given full leeway and pretty much had all their wishes granted.

"Why am I not surprised?" He whispered, clearly agitated staring at an empty locker. As if things weren't bad enough, the basketball team made their entrance. Since Thane was the only person there, he knew what was going to happen.

"Eh Yo, you the dumbfuck that failed all the classes?" The team captain, Brian Loftschild, towered over him with lock clippers in hand. Despite his powers Thane was not equipped to take on 10 guys at once, especially not when they each had at least a foot on him. Not wanting to make the situation worse he tried to leave but the team surrounded him, blocking all exits.

"What now you too badass to talk to us?" The captain shoved him into the lockers before snapping his fingers at his team members. "Yo I think this lil bitch needs to learn some fucking manners." Just then Brian pulled out a knife from his pocket and grinned menacingly.

No matter how hard Thane tried he was unable to do anything with their minds. Every time he tried to enter their skulls, he was forced out. Brian's mind was completely inaccessible almost like there was a shield around it and the members that he could get into had nothing useful for him to use. He was defenseless and from the look on Loftchild's face, he knew as well.

The next thing Thane knew, two of the members held him down by the arms while the others held his feet. One of the members put a handball into his mouth and forced it in with duct tape wrapped around his face, covering his eyes as well. With all the strength he had in his body he managed to get one leg free but it was quickly put down.

"No no no no no." Brian chastised as he kicked his victim in the ribs, eliciting a painful groan. Having found a weak spot Brian continued to land devastating kicks one after the other easily breaking the majority of the rib cage.

Brian grabbed the back of Thane's neck and slammed his face into the ground, all while laughing demonically. The rest of the team backed away however, fearful of what their captain might do. "Bry. Bry man that's enough!" One of the members pleaded but he was having none of it.

"It's enough when I say it's enough." Brian stated matter-of-factly.

Thane tried to wriggle away from Brian's grip but all efforts were fruitless. Before continuing the onslaught he leaned in close to whisper something in Thane's ear. "Aaron says don't fuck with his links."

Thane's eyes went wide as he realized Aaron's actual intentions. He screamed, begging to be let go but it only made his captor enjoy the ordeal even more. The rest of the team was long gone, leaving them to settle their differences alone. With another menacing laugh Brian continued his onslaught on Thane's face. Once Brian had his fill of watching Thane kiss the floor he grabbed him by the neck and slammed him into the lockers, causing a great dent in the process.

"Pmmmmm!" Thane begged with hands flailing blindly. He managed to knock the knife out of Brian's hand before making a run for it only to get three steps in before getting tackled to the floor.

"Fuckin PRICK!" The titan bellowed. He grabbed the lock clipper and slammed it on his third leg. "How you like that bitch!?"

Blow after concentrated blow Brian dealt without mercy. Thane felt the pain of a thousand suns spreading systematically throughout his entire body. After myriad blows Brian finally had his fill and threw the clipper away. He took out his butterfly knife and jabbed it in Thane's right thigh and leaned in close, "This was a just warning, take another and I'll fucking neuter you." He twisted the blade for added effect causing Thane to let out a muffled scream.

"Understand?" Thane nodded meekly using his last bit of strength to suppress his whimpering. "Good, now get your ugly ass outta here before I change my mind."

With one fell swoop Brian ripped the tape off Thane's skin taking a handful of hair with it. Then, with one ferocious punch he knocked out 7 teeth as well as the handball lodged in his mouth.

"fuhhkkkhh fuhhkhh!" Thane mumbled barely able to close his mouth, blood pouring like a waterfall.

"I told you to leave not talk." Brian stated flatly. He crossed his arms and tapped his right foot emphasizing the point that he was waiting.

When Thane didn't move, Brian spit on his face and kicked him in the ribs again to jumpstart the recovery process. On all fours Thane crawled to the locker room door leaving a heavy trail of blood behind him. Every inch of his body was in pure agony. All he wished for was death but he knew he couldn't die. "Mmph." He groaned, holding the door handle for support.

"5, 4..." Brian counted down while he readied his knife.

"Hnnhooo!" Thane begged.

Summoning every bit of strength left in his body, he got on his feet and limped out the locker room. Thane managed to take the back entrance out of the school leaning against the walls for support. Pent up tears broke the barrier held by his unrelenting will as they gushed out without remorse. Seconds turned into minutes into tens of minutes as he lay there by the dumpsters crying in agony. It didn't take long for his wounds to heal but the pain was on full blast. His teeth were restored but the pain wouldn't go away. Thane was wishing for a systemic shock or at least a heart attack to knock him out but fate was not on his side. As if a punishment from above he was doomed to ride out the ordeal.

"Hey is that a student? At this hour?"

"I think so. Mean everybody was let out about 3 hours ago."

"What's he doing there? Is he sick?"

"Fucking druggies man, waste of life I tell you. Prolly high off his mind right now."

"Should we call someone?"

"For? Write a report detailing the incident? Fuck him. Anything happens it's on his head not ours."

The two security guards lazily passed the motionless Thane as they completed their rounds for the day. Given their obesity it didn't seem like they had any intention of doing work that didn't qualify as the bare minimum. They had already turned the corner once Thane showed signs of life. Even though he couldn't die, nothing was said about not feeling the pain. Although his physical wounds were healed, the trauma that came with them remained.

"Mmph." He groaned as he attempted to pick his face up from the gravel pathway. The majority of the pain had subsided but remnants still remained. With a trembling hand he swept away the small pebbles still lodged in his face and got up using the iron door handle for support.

Thane reached into his pockets to pull out his phone but found nothing but an army of lint. Exploring all the openings in his attire he grudgingly accepted the bitter fact. "Of course." He muttered to himself as he made his way to the security kiosk of the school. Upon meeting the two morbidly obese protectors of the premises, he remembered the day's events. He couldn't shake the fact that he was still being watched. Not wanting to linger any longer he asked to use the phone.

"Yea just dial star 9 and then the number." One of the guards instructed. The other was busy reading the sports section of yesterday's school paper. The tent forming in his pants clarified what type of sports he was actually reading.

Thane quickly dialed his aunt's number and anxiously waited for her to pick up. Amanda couldn't do anything even if she wanted to, since Thane recalled she only knew how to feed and fuck. Pick up, pick up, pick up. He thought, it was actually the only thing on his mind, getting out of this hell hole.