Broken Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within moments a river of tears was flowing down her face as he kept throatfucking her without remorse. She was only allowed air when her body's needs kicked in and broke free of his grip. She coughed up saliva as she gasped for air. She had a dirty side to her as well as she grabbed a heavy strand of saliva from her lips and lifted it up well over her head and rested it on the bridge of her nose and forehead. She grabbed his dick and used it like a brush to glaze her tits and nipples with the excess saliva, all while laughing mischievously.

With that she let go of cock and stripped out of her pants before giving him a great view of her ass. She slowly bent down to pick up her bra, once again flaunting her ass in his face and wrapped it around his dick making sure that it touched every inch of it. "I want my bra to smell like your cock..." She began as she pumped his shaft. "And I'm never going to wash it again." She wrapped it over the head and licked it through her bra.

Fuck that's it. He couldn't be a passive participant no more, the role play could wait. He jumped off his seat and stripped down, it was time to take charge. "On your knees and stay there." The assertiveness was back in his voice, Veruca obeyed meekly and did as she was told. Once all his clothes were off she immediately jumped on Thane's dick. He pushed her head off almost instantly, "Just a little."

Thane pinched her tongue and proceeded to pull it out before having her glide it over his shaft, making sure she didn't over indulge. "You want it?"

"Oh yea." She began to suck the tip, "Let me have it."

Knowing that she was his completely, he decided to have her his way. "Only with your hands first, then you can have it a little later." Thane grabbed the bangs of her hair and used it as a makeshift leash. She began to stroke the shaft with her hands before trying to use her mouth, every time she would get close Thane pulled her hair forcing her to retreat. "Stick out your tongue, jerk it on your tongue baby."

That was all she needed, a sense of accomplishment. Thane could degrade her as much as he wanted as long as he praised her every now and then. The power was now truly coursing through his veins as all sense of morality was forgotten. Veruca, following his orders, stuck out her tongue and placed the head of his dick on it. With her hands she jerked him off in a clockwise fashion, alternating hands every now and then. She pleaded to take the full length in but he denied all her requests, this was his show. Thane was in power, not her.

When he disobeyed more than twice she pinned her head against the wall. "You want it right?" Veruca just shook her head in confirmation, "Open it then." Without skipping a beat she opened her mouth in anticipation for dick. Thane slowly fed her his length, sliding the bangs out the way so he could see her eyes. "Don't close it, keep it open. Let's see how far you can take it."

Thane got about four inches in before her breathing became heavy. He smiled, slightly, before taking his dick out. Small strands of saliva still connected her mouth, which remained open the entire time. He let her take a few breaths before letting it in again, touching the entrance of her throat once again. Veruca wasn't able to take as much in as Amanda but her innocent eyes made up for it. Thane slid it in afterwards directly into her cheek causing a massive bulge in her mouth, he pushed till her cheeks were stretched to their limits. Veruca moaned, sounds filled with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Hands behind your back baby, don't touch it." Veruca got on her knees and obeyed his wishes without question. With her mouth still open he pushed his length in, forcefully going past the entrance using the wall as leverage. With her head pressed against the wall behind her there was nothing she could do but accept it. Thane pulled out a few inches before thrusting it back in and holding it in place. It didn't take long for her gag reflex to kick in as she coughed up the saliva welling up.

Having had enough of her mouth, it was time to move onto other avenues. Thane grabbed her by the neck, blocking her air flow a bit, and raised her to her feet. Thane forcefully turned her around and demanded, "Push that ass out." Gone were the compliments as he was fully consumed by lust.

"It's not going to fit." It was more a soft whisper than anything. Thane had already decided he was going to have each one of her holes, not fitting was out of the equation.

"Stick a finger in your ass." She looked back in a confused expression before obeying it meekly, moments later she was finger fucking her ass. When she established some rhythm he commanded her to shove another one in there. Soon she was, with enough spit, fucking her ass with two fingers. Thane aligned his member with her pussy and thrusted in, there was no room for foreplay. As soon as he established a rhythm he began to piston in and out of her, his hands mashing her tits together.

Shortly after, Veruca was engrossed in pleasure when she attempted to take her fingers out of her ass. Seeing her attempt Thane took control and shoved another one of her fingers in her, eliciting a muffled shriek. "I said to fuck your ass." Thane shoved four of his fingers in her mouth, effectively exploring her insides while his other hand explored and mangled her breasts. Thane was in heaven, her pussy was much tighter than Amanda's, so much so that his dick seemed like it was a perfect fit. He slapped her ass until his palm print was visible before shoving it back in her mouth.

Each time he thrusted in her hand would stop and she'd attempt to take it out. Having corrected it one too many times he promptly pulled out his dick and told her to finger her pussy while he had fun with her ass. Thane lined his dick with the opening of her ass and forcefully pushed his entire length in, a feat she was unprepared for. Fortunately, it had enough pussy juice to slide right in. Instead of screaming she came like a geyser, not even Amanda had climaxed that hard.

Thane skipped the foreplay as he pistoned in and out of her, completely lost in his own lust. When he was about to cum she quickly got off him took him again in her mouth before asking for her cum covered face. It was hard to tell whether it was Veruca speaking or the horny slut she was playing but he obliged happily as he shot load after load onto her face.

The first shot landed on her eyebrow and upper eyelash while the others landed on her nose and cheeks. Thane smiled devilishly as he aimed the last few shots at her teeth creating a puddle of cum inside. "You should brush your teeth after a meal." Thane handed her a toothbrush as he took out her phone and started recording.