Broken Phones Ch. 02

Story Info
Brad and Skylar go forward in their relationship.
16.9k words
4.72
54.5k
129
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 03/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,383 Followers

Skylar woke up early in Brad's arms. Feeling her nude body pressed up against his was an exhilarating rush as the comforting sensation of being with him washed over her senses. She pushed her ass against his body feeling his soft member at the crack of her ass.

Her mind drifted to worries as she thought of how she was going to explain to her friends, and family that she was in a mixed race relationship with a white guy. She ran through scenarios of how the girls on the team were going to act towards her and what they were going to say. She cared what they thought, but also knew they were not going to be in her life forever. The only real worry she knew was going to be a problem was explaining to her parents that she was with a white guy.

Brad did not wake as she wiggled out of bed to succumb to the needs of her bladder. The air-conditioner blew the cold air to an almost freeze against her body in the small hotel room. Her nipples became hard points as she just wanted to get back in bed next to Brad.

Even while in the bathroom she could feel last night's passion drip out of her sex. It was a mix of excitement and fear as she knew she was playing with fire by having him finish their lovemaking far into her reproductive depths. The conversation she knew she was going to have with her parents now came to her and how she was going to explain how she got pregnant in college from a white guy she just started dating.

The walk back to the bed made her think about the positives of being with him as well. She knew Brad was not a player with girls, and that his chance of scoring again in college was far removed from thought. His commitment to her was also more than she knew, but the fear of being betrayed stuck with her. The memory of the night she found out about Dwayne came back to her and almost brought tears back to her. The anger coupled with hurt made her still fearful of Brad and what he could do now.

Skylar finally let herself think about how Brad was with her, and how he was most likely not a person to ever betray her. His sleeping body was once again next to her and the thought of having him as hers warmed her heart and soul as the fears faded.

She faded to a softer sleep, but was then woken up with him kissing her lips. It surprised even her as it was something so simple and yet so intimate at the same time. His hands were on her body caressing her torso and hips.

Skylar slid her hands to his chest feeling his warm skin until she reached his hard male member. "You really can't get enough of me?"

"If I had a lifetime with you, it would still not be enough time," Brad answered with a smile as his hand pulled her even closer so he could give a quick kiss on her lips.

"You know I have a team meeting today and all this week too."

"You want to head back now? Get some food and then get on the road?" Brad answered back still with his hands on her body.

"Not yet...figure we can get a quick fuck in before we head back."

Brad smiled and then she felt his lips on hers. His intimate kiss was followed with his hands cupping her breasts and teasing her hard nipples. Skylar was not about to let him control the situation as she then gripped his masculinity hard before stroking it.

Her mind wandered to the memory of her orgasms the night before, how his warm male nectar was left inside her body to find something to fertilize and howthe whole night felt leading up to their sexual intercourse. The unbridled passion she felt the second time they had sex stirred the memory of how she willingly let him deposit his seed inside of her.

Skylar felt the strength of his manhood slide in her hand as she moved her leg so she could now straddle his body. Knowing she was going to ride his hard erection again made her sex wet with need.

With her hand guiding his fully proud member to her ready sex, she slipped it in and with her body weight pushing down, she felt her birth canal fill with his male rod. She looked down smiling as her lungs let go a moan. "Ohhh fuck...God you feel good in me."

Brad had his hands on her hips and then slowly let them migrate to her breasts before sliding them down to her hips again. Skylar breathed deeply still not moving her body and letting herself enjoy the moment right before fun on sex. In that small window of time, she felt a calming peace while still feeling his hard erection deeply embedded inside of her.

Brad still looking at her in amazement as he moaned out, "You look so sexy. I can't get over how hot you look."

"Think you crazy sometimes," Skylar smiled and replied as she could not fully understand how a white guy would be so infatuated with her, but also loved it at the same time.

She knew he was bareback in her once again and the idea of pulling out or using protection was not an option anymore. Skylar knew that she was going to ride him until he pumped her pussy full of his love juices. Just the thought of his cock claiming her belly with his cream drove her wild with both love and taboo lust. She felt it was the ultimate gift she could give him.

When Brad began moving her body back and forth, Skylar felt his cock nudging and grinding further in her sex hole. She instantly moaned and gave into the fact Brad was taking her. The sensation of her love nest being penetrated in long, slow motion thrusts only made her moan her need for it.

"Mmm...ohhhhfuckkk," Skylar finally moaned out, looking with wide eyes at Brad as she knew her body and mind was his.

His hands were on her breasts as his hips began to buck upwards sending his hard member straight into her sex. She wanted to control the motions, but it was too late as Brad began thrusting upwards sending throngs of pleasuring bolts through her body. With his fingers caressing and pulling at her nipples, it was heaven.

She let out soft moans again as she resigned herself to the fact she was giving up control and just letting him take her sexually. The thought of him finishing in her for the third time entered her brain, but the act of letting him have control added to the pleasure she was getting.

Brad quickened his pace for a moment making her moan, "Oh fuck...shit...fuckkk."

Skylar felt her cunt spasm hard as it released more wetness on his thrusting member. She could feel her pussy just clenching like a vice as Brad continued his assault on her vaginal love cave. He was like an engine now, as his prick was like a piston in and out of her.

Her eyes closed still moaning as she felt her man pump away at her now slimy girl hole making a mess of her pussy. Knowing it was her man that was fucking her made it all okay. He was doing everything right to please her pussy's needs and she was in heaven as she let him have her. The thought of giving him access to her fertility made her cringe with both lust and exhilaration.

Skylar gripped his arms as he thrust home harder into her female depths. She felt her hips just bouncing away on him as his body pushed up against hers each time letting her feel the full length of his member.

She did not know if his dick was swelling and about to burst, or that her vaginal opening was just closing around it from her orgasms. She stopped moaning just for a moment. "You gonna cum?"

"You want me to?"

"Oh fuck yesss. I want you to cum in me again. I need to feel you cum inside of me," Skylar moaned out as she thought about how it was going to feel knowing her boyfriend was going to fill her up with his sperm yet again.

"Want me to eat you out quick before I cum?" Brad offered with a devious smile.

It was then that Skylar thought about how well he ate her twat and how he was endless with his need for her. She wanted him to chomp away at her pussy for hours, but she knew her cunt needed immediate quenching of its need for his warm sperm.

With a big smile, she looked down at her man who was bent on pleasing her. "Need you to cum baby...oh shit, I want us to cum at the same time."

She felt him continue again as his body resumed thrusting upwards. The sensation of her man sliding his baby making tool deep in and out of her slippery folds continued to cause her to feel her own pleasure from it. She looked at him with her soft glazed over eyes thinking that he was the perfect man for her.

She leaned back moaning and thinking about how dirty and yet erotic she was with him last night and that this love making session was different. Black and white faded from her mind as she realized her boyfriend loved her with everything he had.

Skylar quickly leaned forward. "You love that pussy baby? Tell me you love my fucking pussy," she said wanting confirmation that he wanted her.

"I love your pussy...fuck. Oh God I love you so much," Brad moaned out as she stared into his eyes. She knew he was lost to her love and that he was swelling inside of her.

"Do it baby...oh fuck do it. If you love me then you can fucking cum in my pussy...fuck. Oh FUCK!" Skylar finally screamed as she felt her twat close hard as her big orgasm sent her writhing in total pleasure.

Brad was slamming hard and Skylar did all she could to keep her eyes glued on him. She knew he needed to cum bad and she knew it had to be in her. She knew she needed to give him a reason to be with her forever and giving her body to him was now something she knew had to be done.

Skylar was letting out soft moans before finally stopping and letting go as her own sex continued its fit of pleasure. "Do it baby. Fucking cum all up in me."

She then felt him stop and heard him moan at the same time. Her only thought was making her man happy as she knew he was finishing inside of her. Her slimy sex could feel him twitching inside of her as she knew his cock was spewing its fertile warm reward in her body with nothing to stop it from finding what it needed to create life.

She could feel his manhood pulse inside of her knowing that her own sex was sucking up everything that was offered inside of it. The sensation that her man finished inside of her made her wonder if he was going to enjoy it enough to continue doing it again and again.

She sighed loud as his member continued to pump out the last of its child making nectar. "You like it baby? You like busting your nut in me?"

"I love you and never knew it could feel so good," Brad answered back quickly as he moved his hands to her hips keeping her in place.

Skylar smiled with a small grin looking at Brad still confused about what she got herself into. "I can't seem to get over that a white guy would be so into me. I mean shit...you fucking came in me three times knowing that I am not on birth control."

"Put it to you this way. If I was blind and color was not an option, I would still want to be with you. Do you think you made a mistake because I am white?"

Skylar quickly thought about how Brad was beyond the color of his skin. She knew that he was super sweet and even though she had to give him a blowjob for fixing the phone he was still honest and caring. She knew she was still hung up the color thing and that he was cute enough to pick her up at any party.

"You're right. I guess I am just worried is all. But I never saw myself with a white guy is all. Never knew they would be so into black pussy and all."

"More than that. I was just happy to be at the party with you."

She looked down at his face and knew in her heart that she was truly into him. She felt the twinge in her body that Brad was something special to her, something she thought she would never have. The more she thought about it the more she wanted to make love to him again.

"Well...I guess you got more than you hoped for then." She laughed a bit.

"If I would dream something great, this would be it," Brad replied with a laugh of his own.

"You crazy," Skylar quipped as she finally moved her leg over and dismounted herself from his spent member.

"You know I am crazy for you."

Skylar got out of bed and looked at him with a smile. "You better be if you going to be fucking me like this."

"Can I see you tonight after you get done with what you need to do?"

She thought about what she needed to get done and knew it was not going to happen, but she also realized that she wanted to see him again bad. Not just on a sexual level, she wanted to just be around him.

She stood up from the bed smiling at him still feeling the euphoria of sex. "Today is going to be crazy, but what about either late tonight or tomorrow. Figure we can get some breakfast and then go somewhere."

"That works for me. I might have a meeting tomorrow, but if I don't, I am all yours."

Skylar walked to the bathroom to clean up when she felt Brad's warm orgasm making its way down her leg. The thought of having her man finish inside of her slammed home that she could walk out of the hotel room with a child growing in her belly. Although it was a fear, she quickly quelled it knowing it was the best sexual encounter she ever had. Skylar also had the notion she needed to keep it to herself for fear it would let Brad know he could get other girls.

She cleaned up as quickly as she could before packing up the few things she brought to head out with Brad to get some food and head back to college. She felt he was what she desired as he reached for her hand at every opportunity there was, opening doors and sneaking kisses when he was near her.

As they drove back to college Skylar knew it was no use holding back as her emotions and feeling for Brad could no longer be held under wraps. It was no use as she felt her need for him was just as strong as his need.

The only thing Skylar thought about was how to tell her friends and family that she was deeply involved with a white guy. She knew that Tanisha was going to question her up and down, but it was her teammates that bothered her the most. The few white girls on the team dated white guys in the past, before they became self-obsessed lesbians. The black girls dated only black guys, as she knew she was now the only exception to that standard.

As they pulled back into the college, Brad kissed her while she felt helpless to deny herself his intimate embrace. She felt her sexual need perk really quickly as his mouth was on hers too. When they finally parted, she knew it was going to be a long day without him.

Staggerring to her room she saw Tanisha on the couch watching T.V. She quickly looked up as the door opened. "Shit girl. I had no idea you were going to be out all night. Was he good?"

"How do you know I was with a guy?"

"Cause you look like you been fucked hard, plus you did not come back last night. Figured he must be good for you to spend the night with him."

"I do need a shower," Skylark commented, ignoring her question and heading towards the bathroom.

The water was running and she stepped in remembering last night's shower when she pulled Brad in to suck his dick. The memory of how his cum tasted on her pallet came straight back as she felt her pussy get wet a little from the memory.

Tanisha opened the door and stepped inside looking at the mirror before looking through the fogged glass. "Well...was he good? And who is he? I know it's not Dwayne, so who is this new guy your fucking?"

She knew it was going to lead to more questions, but the fear of her response was going to hurt too. Skylar also knew she owed it to Brad to answer honestly too. She felt that no matter what she wanted him in her life more than anything now.

"He is a guy I met last week," she answered being honest but not over indulging her.

"So he fucked you good last night?"

"Do you really want to know all of that? Shit, it's kind of personal."

"Girl, I tell you everything. Besides you use to tell me all bout Dwayne and shit. Now you holding back? It's not like I am going to steal him or anything. Shit you know how many bitches try to get wit Dwayne when you with him. I never tried any of that shit, so you can trust me."

"Well, I doubt you would ever be interested my new man now."

"Oh shit girl, who you fucking?"

Skylar knew that Tanisha was honest about not stealing other's men so telling her a little would not hurt. "You don't like white guys so I don't have to worry about it now."

Tanisha's eyes grew wide and her mouth had a smile to it. "Fuck...you fucking a white guy? He must be good and all too."

She stepped out of the shower and draped herself in the towel as her roommate stared at her like she was holding back the biggest secret ever. Tanisha finally burst out. "You got to tell me everything. No way you are going to hold out about you being with a white guy."

Skylar knew it was going to have to happen sooner or later and Tanisha for all her faults was not one to gossip or spread shit around. The desire to get another opinion also hit her, but she also felt strong in knowing that she was going to still be with Brad no matter what.

Skylar gave a stern look knowing that she was divulging a secret. "Fine. But don't be judging him or giving him shit when he comes over."

"My lips are sealed girl. Besides, if you really like him, then that's your thing and not mine."

"Okay. He is a little geeky...well to be honest he is a lot geeky. He is also super sweet and cute."

"That's it? Is he fucking hung and shit?" Tanisha replied quick as she followed her to the bedroom.

"I am not telling you that. I will tell you that he is way better in bed than Dwayne, and he can kiss."

"Girl, he went down on you and you loved it," Tanisha's answered back just as quick as her body was now fully animated.

"I can't believe you said that," Skylar shot back, surprised that Tanisha knew that just from the comment about his kissing.

"Well, I am not one to judge now cause I left a guy who did not want to eat me out."

"Don't tell anyone that. You are the only person I am telling that he is good."

"I ain't telling a soul," Tanisha replied as she sat on the bed taking her phone out.

Skylar went back to changing knowing that she was going to have to hurry if she was going to get to the gym for the meeting. It was a quick team meeting before she checked to see if there was a camp that she could work during the summer for extra money.

Once in the locker room it was a somber mood from the last time, but there was still a few jokes being tossed around about how they got further than last time. She got excited when the coach approached her about taking a summer position at a camp for high school girls. She knew it was something perfect for her too, and she was the only one on the team that truly wanted it.

A quick text to Brad telling him the good news was followed by his text of both love and encouragement. She could not help but text back that she felt the same for him and that they should meet up for lunch. Brad texted back a time and her mood picked up knowing that she was going to be close to her man again.

She waited for only a few minutes in the diner close to the college. It was a place that her team did not really eat at, and a place that had good food. The fear of her team finding out was dwindling, but she knew it was still there inside of her.

When he walked in wearing a suit she wondered why, but also thought about how professional he looked compared to his other clothes. He looked like a young business man, and not the small geeky college kid she met. As he came closer, she knew he looked hot wearing the suit and remembered that she needed to get him new clothes.

"Baby, you look really good in that. Why you all dressed up?"

"You think so? I had an interview today that apparently I was committed to."

"Interview?" Skylar said as she thought he was going to leave school too soon and they would be separated quickly.

"Well that recruiter said that I was committed to a least one interview if I took the tickets from him and the room. Figured why not."

Jay626
Jay626
2,383 Followers